Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Eminai posted:

They might've missed the mark on that one

https://zkillboard.com/kill/54351595/

Do lossmails of GIA morale agent Baki Yuku count, or is this cheating?

GSF cares more about PL's losses and KB than PL does

unless it's one of the "post your PvE losses for reimbursement" honeypot threads; I enjoy those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

nex posted:

I have taken up exploration on my alt to see some different sides of Eve outside of GoonWaffe PVP.
It's really thrilling to zoom around the galaxy, dodging bads while hacking sites, jumping in worm holes and seeing where I end up. Found a worm hole in Derelik that took me to outer Tenal in one jump. I don't really care about the making ISK part, that is just a nice bonus and adds to the excitement of trying to make it back with a good haul.

Currently moved into Thera (wow!) and scanning down exits to see where they take me next!

Everyone should try exploration atleast once, imo. :)

Question: is Tripwire "safe" to use or will terrible nerds use it to spy down my 2 mill newbie ship?

I plan on training Exploration when I'm more experienced in PVP and don't need to worry about training skills to be viable but when I did try it I was always unfortunate and stumbled into one rear end in a top hat camper after another. Not mad, they're doing what I would have done, but I don't think I'll be flying an Astero until I'm in a good place in EVE.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Landsknecht posted:

GSF cares more about PL's losses and KB than PL does

So you keep telling us...

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Nazareth posted:

I plan on training Exploration when I'm more experienced in PVP and don't need to worry about training skills to be viable but when I did try it I was always unfortunate and stumbled into one rear end in a top hat camper after another. Not mad, they're doing what I would have done, but I don't think I'll be flying an Astero until I'm in a good place in EVE.

Honestly, learn the ropes in a T1 exploration frigate with a cloak. Get comfortable with escaping gate camps, safe spots, D-scanning like your life depends on it (it does), and scouting wormholes.

Getting into an Astero before doing the above will get you killed just as much, but with 10x the frustration and 20x the loss.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Rhymenoserous posted:

Unironically however with GSF strategic tempo basically being "Wulfpax" now would be a great time for the old combat squads to come back to life and do things, because those old combat squads basically operated in said "Wulfpax".

Wait a second... Freed from the shackles of sov... to roam in ~wulfpax~

Is gsf actually living the nullsec dream without collapsing into a tire fire?

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Morris posted:

Honestly, learn the ropes in a T1 exploration frigate with a cloak. Get comfortable with escaping gate camps, safe spots, D-scanning like your life depends on it (it does), and scouting wormholes.

Getting into an Astero before doing the above will get you killed just as much, but with 10x the frustration and 20x the loss.

Or you could be like me and fly a covops while knowing gently caress all about survival. :unsmigghh:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Landsknecht posted:

you already missed the moveop, didn't you get the memo?

RIP G-0 MoveOp.

evilweasel posted:

likely in about seven days, given that your fotizars are unanchoring (a seven day process)

Guess you better start packing your bags if you're going to 3rd party our 3rd parties and make sure we never have fun in EVE again.

~Hellwar~, right?

Xolve fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jun 9, 2016

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I for one am sad about the move from 93PI to Saranen because of the lack of supercapital ratting opportunities; hopefully our new forever home will allow me to PVE it up

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Landsknecht posted:

I for one am sad about the move from 93PI to Saranen because of the lack of supercapital ratting opportunities; hopefully our new forever home will allow me to PVE it up

I've already gotten max sp from that on my Titan since it was released.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Massasoit posted:

I've already gotten max sp from that on my Titan since it was released.

if I were into ratting I would unironically use a smartbombing super, because a wyvern is now probably the most cost-effective ratting machine available, especially since capital rats are ~a thing~

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Landsknecht posted:

The Fax spawns are great.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Helicon One posted:

The Fax spawns are great.

We don't have any FAXs, remember?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Enough of your dumb slapfights, here's some breaking news from the real Goonswarm Ministry of Information~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75MLFBuYBLk

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

-Troika- posted:

Enough of your dumb slapfights, here's some breaking news from the real Goonswarm Ministry of Information~

:staredog:

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

-Troika- posted:

:yikes:
I would have preferred a Reddit shitpost.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

-Troika- posted:

:yikes:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ix8ECC-jN4

i quit from when we lost delve to now, how did i never hear about this pl youtube holy poo poo

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Mnoba posted:

i quit from when we lost delve to now, how did i never hear about this pl youtube holy poo poo

Christ on a stick, tell me the Goonwaffe is a bit more chill (Bigredboot's manic laughter aside).

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Archenteron posted:

Wait a second... Freed from the shackles of sov... to roam in ~wulfpax~

Is gsf actually living the nullsec dream without collapsing into a tire fire?

Sigma unironically is and it's the most fun and level of activity Sigma has seen in literally the better part of a decade.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Mnoba posted:

Oh hey I remember that. Good times, good times.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Nazareth posted:

Christ on a stick, tell me the Goonwaffe is a bit more chill (Bigredboot's manic laughter aside).

Grath did nothing wrong.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

grath was just taking the piss out of everyone, really pl doesn't care about kms or kb stats

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

ChickenWing posted:

this unironically

not that I play or anything

luv2overwatch

Havent played Eve since Stellaris and Overwatch came out.

:unsmith:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVGU86DLEB4

It's been a pretty good day friends, hope you're having fun too!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Who is this Killah bee and what is his eve pedigree? How does Manny feel about this upstart fc that led the charge against the goons when his rear end was too lazy to? Is he the next Shadoo?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Orange Red Bull posted:

Who is this Killah bee? Is he the next Shadoo?

blued all of eve, story checks out

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Glory of Arioch posted:

This is how you play eve isn't it? Turn nullsec into high sec.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Devian666 posted:

This is how you play eve isn't it? Turn nullsec into high sec.

It does appear to be the only viable strategy.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

idk man, good 'ol doo had the stamina to run a campaign 9 months to a year against AAA I heard this killah bee guy on some podcast sounding like Hans & Frans talking about PL must needs go somevhere else

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
it's sad the campaign to destroy the imperium took less than a third of the time the campaign to destroy aaa :negative:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
it's sad that PL is a shadow of its former self :negative:

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Eminai posted:

It does appear to be the only viable strategy.

If only fun was a viable strategy. I say blue everyone and shoot blues. It's effective against the rather idiotic alliances that are slow to update standings. Blue haulers also drop better loot than faction spawns.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

it's sad the campaign to destroy the imperium took less than a third of the time the campaign to destroy aaa :negative:

So if GSF has as many supers and 5x the numbers and probably the same size warchest as PL are they really destroyed?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Orange Red Bull posted:

idk man, good 'ol doo had the stamina to run a campaign 9 months to a year against AAA I heard this killah bee guy on some podcast sounding like Hans & Frans talking about PL must needs go somevhere else

Triple A fought for 9 months to a year- can't blame him you're all cowards.

Besides- your new goal is too keep PL in Saranen forever (lol), make sure we don't have fun anymore (lol) and make sure we can't 3rd party anymore (also- lol).

edit: gently caress this ipad forever.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jun 10, 2016

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Orange Red Bull posted:

So if GSF has as many supers and 5x the numbers and probably the same size warchest as PL are they really destroyed?

GSF might be doing alright, but most of the Imperium member alliances have lost huge chunks of it's players, including GSF.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
lmbo at the xolve posts

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

GSF might be doing alright, but most of the Imperium member alliances have lost huge chunks of it's players, including GSF.

who cares about them guys anyways?? You???

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Xolve posted:

Besides- your new goal is too keep PL in Saranen forever (lol), make sure we don't have fun anymore (lol) and make sure we can't 3rd party anymore (also- lol).

Your doctor may need to adjust your medication.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Orange Red Bull posted:

who cares about them guys anyways?? You???

nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Orange Red Bull posted:

Our warchest is effectively smaller than PL's, since they don't reimburse subcaps or shitfit caps, which is all they fly anymore.

• Locked thread