Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
I hope Rockhold didn't make any promises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
I added this to the OP: USADA/UFC Drug Testing statistics. Thought it was kind of interesting and hope they keep it updated.

I don't think we've seen BeanFried in awhile, I'll assume this is his doing.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

the best fighters being the most tested makes them look really good if you look at it like black & white

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Brazilians have a third of the fighters the US does and twice the amount of suspensions

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

"TESTED THIS WEEK:

Dong Hyun (Maestro?) Kim"

"Yeah, which one are we testing again?"

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

attackmole posted:

I think Brock Lesnar is the only millionaire in the world who in the prime of their career went "You know what? I wanna move to Saskatchewan."

I wonder what the appeal is. He hates our health care, and I feel like there's similar bumfuck midwest towns you can hide in in the US. Is the hunting just thaaaat good? I'm having a hard time imaging that it's that different from what you can find in the US.
Didn't it turn out that the Canadian doctors diagnosed him perfectly but he didn't want to hear it so he risked his life by delaying treatment to travel back to the US and his situation got even worse in the process? Duncan laughed about it in depth as GI tract biology is his wheelhouse

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Didn't it turn out that the Canadian doctors diagnosed him perfectly but he didn't want to hear it so he risked his life by delaying treatment to travel back to the US and his situation got even worse in the process? Duncan laughed about it in depth as GI tract biology is his wheelhouse

I'm pretty sure that was the case, yes.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

that sucks for rockhold and I hope he rebounds from this.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Dan Didio posted:

"TESTED THIS WEEK:

Dong Hyun (Maestro?) Kim"

"Yeah, which one are we testing again?"

Literally lost a tenner the other week betting on the wrong dong

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Brazilians have a third of the fighters the US does and twice the amount of suspensions

I agree that there's a conspiracy against Brazil.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It is kind of strange that Brazil's doping system is less advanced than the most technologically advanced nation on earth...

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It is kind of strange that Brazil's doping system is less advanced than the most technologically advanced nation on earth...

Welcome to the arms race.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Google Butt posted:

that sucks for rockhold and I hope he rebounds from this.

Yeah, he's just gotta keep his chin up.

Wait...

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

not cool

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
actually you will find it was very cool and good

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

attackmole posted:

I think Brock Lesnar is the only millionaire in the world who in the prime of their career went "You know what? I wanna move to Saskatchewan."

I wonder what the appeal is. He hates our health care, and I feel like there's similar bumfuck midwest towns you can hide in in the US. Is the hunting just thaaaat good? I'm having a hard time imaging that it's that different from what you can find in the US.

The most famous resident of Saskatchewan is no longer a gas station employee named Dick Assman, and for that I'm sad.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

Yeah, he's just gotta keep his chin up.

Wait...

lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I genuinely feel bad for Luke Rockhold since losing a parent is all kinds of lovely, but it was too tempting.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
friend you need never explain your cheapshots in bad taste here

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Keg posted:

The most famous resident of Saskatchewan is no longer a gas station employee named Dick Assman, and for that I'm sad.

What a great province, I love Canada.

e: Saskatchewan's other celebrity is an actor whose last name is Butt who wrote a TV show about a gas station. They got a theme and they're sticking to it.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Jun 12, 2016

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

He wrote in his book about how Canada "nearly killed him" because they immediately diagnosed him correctly and gave him the correct treatment but Brock Lesnar, M.D reaaaaaally wanted to go in the big machine to get a CT scan, so he discharged himself to get his wife to drive him at 100 miles an hour to get exactly the same diagnosis and treatment from North Dakota, except they were more than willing to bill him extra for a CT scan, and then went to the Mayo Clinic, where again the got he same diagnosis and treatment.

The boring nerd poo poo part is that they almost certainly used ultrasound because it's great for monitoring early diverticulitis, and is especially useful and most of the time superior to CT in patients with low body fat. It's especially advantageous because it can be repeated daily to see how things are progressing.

Basically Brock Lesnar cried because he didn't get to sit in the fire engine that blasts him with radiation.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

He wrote in his book about how Canada "nearly killed him" because they immediately diagnosed him correctly and gave him the correct treatment but Brock Lesnar, M.D reaaaaaally wanted to go in the big machine to get a CT scan, so he discharged himself to get his wife to drive him at 100 miles an hour to get exactly the same diagnosis and treatment from North Dakota, except they were more than willing to bill him extra for a CT scan, and then went to the Mayo Clinic, where again the got he same diagnosis and treatment.

The boring nerd poo poo part is that they almost certainly used ultrasound because it's great for monitoring early diverticulitis, and is especially useful and most of the time superior to CT in patients with low body fat. It's especially advantageous because it can be repeated daily to see how things are progressing.

Basically Brock Lesnar cried because he didn't get to sit in the fire engine that blasts him with radiation.
lmao thanks for rewriting the breakdown and it's somehow improved over last time

I'm getting additional bonus laughs from imagining Lesnar tersely dictating this harrowing tale of exceptional medical care to his ghostwriter, a situation in which it seems impossible that he did not utter "you can write that in your little notebook" at least twice

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I recently had a doctor says, "Yeah, for each CT scan there is about a one in one hundred chance that you will later develop cancer. But it's better to get the scan."

I was just like, fine Doctor sir, I'll happily get in your cancer tube and didn't ask you ANY questions about anything but thanks for the weird cancer roulette thing I'm now thinking about.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004

I love you, boy. One pack, always.

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Log posted:

I recently had a doctor says, "Yeah, for each CT scan there is about a one in one hundred chance that you will later develop cancer. But it's better to get the scan."

I was just like, fine Doctor sir, I'll happily get in your cancer tube and didn't ask you ANY questions about anything but thanks for the weird cancer roulette thing I'm now thinking about.

It's closer to 1/2000 for anything fatal. Ride the cancer tube every day.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_4FxaXxAQA

I don't know poo poo about striking but the internet says this is really bad striking

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

it's not that bad

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
What is she looking at

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Captain Log posted:

Scan my drat balls

Back onto that Ronda video, reminds me of that power punch she threw at Holly, Holly effortlessly ducked under it and Ronda stumbled onto her knee and 180'd. Her return to MMA is going to be fun.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Scan my balls dude. I got 7,500 smackers right here that say my balls need a scan my man.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Work Friend Keven posted:

Scan my balls dude. I got 7,500 smackers right here that say my balls need a scan my man.

They look good from here

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

it seems impossible that he did not utter "you can write that in your little notebook" at least twice

lmao

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Le Saboteur posted:

This isn't a gently caress up. Lesnar is also apparently going to be billed as fighting out of Saskatchewan.

Race traitor.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Keg posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_4FxaXxAQA

I don't know poo poo about striking but the internet says this is really bad striking

alright here's my in depth analysis of this 45 second training clip press thumbs up if you train too

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Kind of funny how this forum thinks it's soooooo important for fighters to have their balls scanned by random testers but when Brock pays out of pocket for ball scanning on his own dime and time it's bad.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
That pad work is fine

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Work Friend Keven posted:

Kind of funny how this forum thinks it's soooooo important for fighters to have their balls scanned by random testers but when Brock pays out of pocket for ball scanning on his own dime and time it's bad.

I'm the random tester who wants to get up close and personal with fighters' balls

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Dangersim posted:

That pad work is fine

Yeah

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Where's the video of Dada training

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
yeah let's make fun of tjat guy when his protege USADA 5000 is tearing through the ufc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Where's the video of Dada training

https://youtu.be/qwiD5atcdIA?t=4

• Locked thread