Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Speed Paint Complete

Better pictures will be added when I get home.

[edit]

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jun 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint for June: (1) Deadlands Noir Houngan and (1) Sascha Dubois, Time Chaser! Both 28mm from Reaper (the Houngan is metal, Sascha is Bonesium).

Just these for now; the rest of the month will be dedicated to building stuff for next month.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Do people ever do board game minis for oaths? I have a ton of adventure game minis I want to paint and with the TMNT board game supposedly releasing next month I will have a whole new pile.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Yes, frequently. Any and all minis are fair game.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete!

Claiming theme for this vampire just chilling about and enjoying a nice drink.

overthefalls
Apr 17, 2005

"They called you exotic, which is just people talk for awesome!"
I, overthefalls, oath 2 Mawlocs for June 2016

It's actually three, but I'm halfway through the first one.

R.S. Gumby
Jul 26, 2007

Utterly useless.
R.S. Gumby oaths a Spartacus DBA army, and a Minotaur
To be specific, it's II/45c Italian Slave Revolts - Spartacus; 49 figs in 15mm scale by Forged In Battle,
and 1 Minotaur, 28mm, GW

So I guess it's time to get on with some painting again. This will be the second Spartacus army I paint, and is a commission of sorts for a friend. It is missing an optional General.
The minotaur is just to paint something different.

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte
I, Yeast, oath 10 Night Lords Terror Troops for June 2016

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Oath Addition Complete

The monkey is a few posts up

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Oath Addition Complete

The monkey is a few posts up

Don't forget to make an Oath Complete post containing everything you've finished this month.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Zark the Damned posted:

Don't forget to make an Oath Complete post containing everything you've finished this month.

Yeah good point. Might add more though, so I'll hold off, for now!

Luebbi
Jul 28, 2000
I, Luebbi, oath a Privateer Press Blighted Bather and Maxwell Finn this month

Won't have as much time to paint this month, so I'm only oathing these two... hopefully I'll get some more stuff finished, though.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
It's been awhile.

I, Bucnasti oath this Reaper Bones elemental and chillin' monk

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Bucnasti posted:

It's been awhile.

Those are two great models. I can't wait to get to painting mine.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Progress shot on my Reaper Storm Giant (to be used as a Frost Giant in Frostgrave).

i've completed the base coat on everything except the sword. At this point, the skin is the only thing that's complete. Up next i'll probably complete another go at the NMM Gold technique by finishing up the armor. That'll include completing another pass over all the leather bits (and touching up the end points where the green wash went over.)

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
Oath Complete!

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
Finally got these bastards primed. Was around 65% humidity today so I went for it. Shields, banners, etc are primed too. Going to start work tomorrow or wednesday. Only took me two weeks.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.

Update on my first Oath model. Finally got some time to sit down and paint.

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog
Update: sniper squad dooone. Now just highlights on stealth squad (barely visible in background). Woot.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo Oath five figures - From right to left: two Reaper Bones ("Bat Demon" and "Dark Heaven Dwarf Warrior"), two from Mantic Games(metal abyssal dwarf and succubus infantry), and from one from Titan Forge (one Metal Beard warmachine crewman). An eclectic mix for a Kings of War Dwarf and Abyssal Dwarf armies, and to experiment with some army colours.

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog
Almost done. Miasma cannon is the only remaining thing from original oath. Will probably add some models before the end of the month, so not the official complete photo.
e: 15 models in 14 days :coal:

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack
would a Rupert Carvolo count as being relaxing with his smooth Kenny G bagpipe style?

The Sisko
Jan 9, 2009

"Whenever there's injustice, wrongs to be righted, innocents to be defended, The Sisko will be there, delivering ass-whooppings."
Claiming Oath complete on my 5 Gal Vorbak.

The Sisko posted:

I, The Sisko, do hereby oath these 5 Gal Vorbak from GW's Horus Heresy range for the month of June

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

Oath Addition
8 Dwarven riflemen from Avatars of War (28mm)

darnon
Nov 8, 2009
Wrapped up one of my oath models. Continuing to fill out my pig repertoire with Lord Carver, BMMD, Esq. III.

darnon fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jun 15, 2016

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Potentially suicidal Oath Addition of 19 more cultists.

Shachi
Nov 1, 2004

I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.
Realized I haven't oathed anything this month. I painted two warcasters but forgot to oath them before doing it. Soooo

I Shachi, hereby oath, one Mage Hunter Assassin from the Retribution of Scyrah faction of Warmachine

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Ok posting a couple WIP photos to contribute for the achievement. The finger is definitely annoying, but it isn't stopping me from anything so far. I haven't gotten to the fine detail though.

I started by airbrushing some cardboard to see what it'd be like to work with a splint.

I broke my ring finger, so I have my usual paintbrush-holding fingers available, but the splint has been occasionally getting in the way of things, I can't really grip as firmly as usual and it gets sore over time or if I brace against it.

Silver on the bikes:

Base coat and broad highlight:

Wash and a little attempted cleanup:

Continuing the WIPs:

Got two pins in my finger which made it hurt like hell but got me a free afternoon of sweet sweet Vicodin and painting. Finished up the bikes:

Then this weekend I had a painting date with a buddy and worked on the mans:

A little more polish and I'm calling this OATH COMPLETE

Claiming #squadgoals and WIP photos achievements for this one too. I have this dumb splint on all summer so I'm looking forward to making scenery next month.

tallkidwithglasses fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jun 16, 2016

Shachi
Nov 1, 2004

I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.

Shachi posted:

Realized I haven't oathed anything this month. I painted two warcasters but forgot to oath them before doing it. Soooo

I Shachi, hereby oath, one Mage Hunter Assassin from the Retribution of Scyrah faction of Warmachine

OATH COMPLETE

Claiming Speed painting! on this one :woop:

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I picked up a three pack of Corvus Belli Infinity Pan-O Fusiliers but I started painting them before oathing them.

oops.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
WOOO! 70+ posts! That's what I get for not catching up before going away for a long work weekend! Let's crack on...

MasterSlowPoke posted:

My pictures are the first in the Imgur album but look like they're missing from the Google album.

They're there, just below my pics :)

malal posted:

Some more questions!

I read the OP, and there are many references to "save the whales" achievement, but I don't see the actual achievement. What is "save the

whales?"

Yup, need to copy that in from Season 6, it's something that goon Leperflesh has been doing for a while :)

grassy gnoll posted:

Hey krushgroove, I sent you a PM about the avatar stuff.

And I will answer you posthaste! Sorry for the wait

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, oath the following for June 2016:

1 Basilisk, 1 Orruk Megaboss, 5 Orruk Brutes, 28mm by Games Workshop
1 Thrudd the Barbarian, 28mm by Heresy Miniatures
1 Tarzan, 1 Jane, 1 Mini-Rex and 6 assorted Space Princesses, 32mm by Tin Man Miniatures
1 Dinosaur, unknown scale and manufacturer (being ridden by one of the princesses)

Pierzak posted:

Welp, that's what I get for leaving things unfinished. Let's start small this time:

I, Pierzak, oath for June 2016 one Malifaux December Acolyte:

jadebullet posted:

I, jadebullet, oath one Eldar Corsair Prince(ss) on Jetbike for June(while my forlorn plague marine

WIP looks on from atop the printer)

Oath addition. A Cultist and Ogryn

Hummingbird James posted:

I, Hummingbird James, oath one (1) Alpha Legion Contemptor Dreadnought from Forge World, with a FW

Kheres Assault Cannon and what is soon to be a butchered Kheres Assault Cannon arm from the Betrayal at Calth set.

I did have two proper resin Kheres, but like an idiot, I appear to have lost two of the barrel pairs. Since I don't have the time, skill or

patience to try and cast new ones I'm just going to use this Kheres arm I wasn't going to use anyway.

Zark the Damned posted:

Yup, the Green Knight certainly ranks in the best minis of all time. Too bad GW are too blinkered to see what they're throwing away.

Also, an interim update, I speed painted Thrud (I'll include this in the completion post too):

I was going for box art too, however that model is no longer available on the Heresy Website, so I took a pic of the advert from the back of the

last comic. Hope that counts!
All good! I'm going to pay a bit more attention to the Box Art stuff this time around, I don't think anyone abused it in the past but I kind of

just let it go without actually having a close look at the finished work.

Scowny posted:

I, Scowny, oath to paint Autillon Skorr (Forgeworld 28mm) in June

Red Shoe posted:

June oaths! 4 Brigadas, 2 Bog Trog Trawlers, 1 Bog Trog Mist Speaker, 4 Undercity Heroes + Steamjack, a

Brigand Leader, a Cephalyx, and a Monstrosity.

Grey Hunter posted:

I Grey Hunter, Oath the Bound By Law set - Lucias, Captain Dacel, 2 Guild Guards and 2 Guild Lawyers for

Malifaux (Wyrd Miniatures, 28mm) and Schnörkel the Avenger from Mantic's Dreadball (28mm)

LewdMonocle posted:

A little more ambitious this month. I, LewdMonocle Oath 6 ArenaRex dudes(32mm), 4 PrivateerPress 28mm,

and 2 frostgrave models 28mm

JackMack posted:

I, JackMack, oath for the month of June, five EM4 future skirmish savages and one Copplestone casting

wasteland desperado

I also intend to spring clean my hobby cabin this month.

KPC_Mammon posted:

I, KPC_Mammon, oath for the month of June three Brute thralls and a Skarlock Commander from

PrivateerPress.

I'm hoping the Brute Thralls will qualify for this month's technical challenge--they aren't even wearing pants, let alone a shirt!
Yep! Just don't concentrate on painting their junk too much. Unless that's your thing.

Uroboros posted:

I, Uroboros, oath a Librarian in Terminatorarmor. I've also got a Terminator Captain in the picture but

I only have ten days to paint this so I figured I'd focus on one. I plan on going the extra mile by following the 'eavy metal guide step by step

and then compare it to my normal steps for the Captain and see how much of an improvement I can make.
Sounds like a plan!

rkajdi posted:

I, rkajdi, oath for the month of June a House Vyre Myrmidon kit from Privateer Press.

Holding off on my inevitable Fats Dominar submission until I get another heavy myrmidon done for the MKIII release.

glitchkrieg posted:

Completely missed my last oath, partly due to a death in the family, the resulting funeral and a well-timed

break up. April wasn't a great time.

So here's my June oath, and I'm hoping to actually do it this time, as it should be pretty easy.

I, glitchkrieg, oath for the month of June, 5 Terminators from River Horse Studio

Primed black with white zenithal.

And if I don't fail to get those paint another I'll probably post another.
Ouch! Seems like you need to do some painting to help forget all that...

Galaspar posted:

For June I, Galaspar, oath one Space Marine Praetor (mostly Forgeworld) and one Squat Commander (GW)

Indolent Bastard posted:

For June, I Indolent Bastard oath 1 Reaper Miniatures Wizard, 1 unknown mini Wizard's Apprentice,

and 1 old school unknown mini Female Barbarian.

counterspin posted:

I counterspin oath Wrongeye, Snapjaw, and Hakaar, all from Hordes. Gator buddies are primed black, Hakaar

is primed Coal Black.

TheFinalTuba posted:

I, TheFinalTuba, do hereby Oath the following for June:
3x Rooster Riders
Merris LaCroix
Gracie
Mancha Roja

I've been in a big Malifaux mood lately I guess :) (Wyrd Games, 28mm)

Manchaaaaaaa Rojaaaaaaaa!

Ok posting a couple WIP photos to contribute for the achievement. The finger is definitely annoying, but it isn't stopping me from anything so

far. I haven't gotten to the fine detail though.

I started by airbrushing some cardboard to see what it'd be like to work with a splint.

I broke my ring finger, so I have my usual paintbrush-holding fingers available, but the splint has been occasionally getting in the way of

things, I can't really grip as firmly as usual and it gets sore over time or if I brace against it.

Silver on the bikes:

Base coat and broad highlight:

Wash and a little attempted cleanup:

I'm also planning to be more proactive about approving/commenting on WIP photos and other Achievement things, such as: 'Yep, looks good!' rather

than making Zark be the one to decide if it's acceptable or not. In this case, yep, looks good! You get the Achievement :)

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I, Lord_Hambrose, do OATH these five (5) Beastman Gors. 28mm. Games Workshop.

nesbit37 posted:

i, nesbit37, oath for June 35 phr units for dropzone commander. will definitely do an addition to hit the theme for the month but starting here.

Indolent Bastard posted:

Oath partially complete: Speed painting update.
Confirmed!

Ashcans posted:

For June, I oath one Assault on Black Reach Ork Boy by GW
He'll need a little work to meet the theme, but I have a knife here.

SRM posted:

I, SRM, Oath these 6 Guildball guys by Steamforged Games (28mm)

LazyAngel posted:

I oath, for the month of June, Jaq, Kraken and Salt, from the Fishermen for Guild Ball

Thundercloud posted:

I, Thundercloud, oath this Ghar Outcast command squad figure from Gates of Antares by Warlord games in 28mm scale. He's got a lot of flesh, but I'll be oathing other outcast figures with even more flesh later in the month, this model is to test out the flesh scheme. I think smaller and more manageable Oaths is probably the way to go for me, as I finished some stuff last month but not all of it.
Smaller and manageable is how I'm doing it :)

Iceclaw posted:

I, Iceclaw, Oath to paint this Widowmaker Marksman and the three minis from this Mason Starter Set, along with a ball. In addition, I'll craft and paint a thematically appropriate goal for them.
I do love how you guys are starting to put text docs on screen with your usernames, haha

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I, Lord Hypnostache, oath one Vampire chilling on some stairs. GW 28mm. Technically it's not a complete model, but a piece of the coven throne, but my hobbytime this month is severely limited, so there's no way I'd be able to finish the whole model, that things is huge.

GoodBee posted:

I, GoodBee, oath Dominar Rasheth. Privateer Press, 28mm.
I'm joining the fat man crew.

I'm also excited because the minis I ordered for my July oath came in today.

CommissarRed posted:

Because I don't know what a reasonable amount of things to oath is, I, Commissar Red, add an Oath Addition of Reaper's Storm Giant and Cloud Giant.

Just to be sure, would these hit this months Theme & Technical challenges?
Theme (relaxing): yes; Technical (50% skin): yes for the male giant - but remember you only need to do one to get the point, you don't get double points

Chance II posted:

I, Chance II, Oath these 10 Croak Raiders, 2 Croak Hunters, and Sacral Vault from Privateer Press for the month of June!

Also the Croak Hunters are submitted in the "Its a rescue!" category since I have based and base coated them but never got around to finishing them.

headlor posted:

I, headlor, oath this one Infinity Nomad Alguaciles from corvus belli for June.

I'm hoping this count's as a relaxed enough pose for the theme challenge. She's sorta ordering something about, rather than actually fighting./quote]
Yep!
[quote="Vermintide" post="460886299"]May as well get back into painting...

I, Vermintide, oath a Reaper Graz'zt, 3 Reaper Tavern workers, and one derpy drunk from Mega Miniatures for the month of June.

Aiming for both the technical challenge with Graz'zt's mostly-nakedness, and the theme challenge with the tavern folk!
Yes!

dmnz posted:

I DMNZ, do oath herein, to paint 2x marines and 2x stealers from Space Hulk by GW, for the month of June

Korwen posted:

I, Korwen, oath to paint 1 Games Workshop Bloodreaver, and 5 Wyrd Miniatures Neverborn models(It's the Lilith starter box minus 1 terror tot I already painted)

rkajdi posted:

I , rkajdi, oath to paint this Fats Dominar from Privateer Press in June:
Figured everyone else was doing him, so I should to. Depending on time, there may be some additions to the figure as it were. I have to see how hard it is to get someone to sculpt a trilby for me...

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I, Galaga Galaxian, additionally Oath these Guild Ball Masons; Hammer the Captain and the monkey Marbles.

I will also shoot for the speed painting challenge for the monkey,and Hammer too, if i can manage.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Speed Paint Complete

Better pictures will be added when I get home.

[edit]
speed painting comfirmed!

Dr. Gargunza posted:

I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint for June: (1) Deadlands Noir Houngan and (1) Sascha Dubois, Time Chaser! Both 28mm from Reaper (the Houngan is metal, Sascha is Bonesium).
Just these for now; the rest of the month will be dedicated to building stuff for next month.

overthefalls posted:

I, overthefalls, oath 2 Mawlocs for June 2016

It's actually three, but I'm halfway through the first one.

R.S. Gumby posted:

R.S. Gumby oaths a Spartacus DBA army, and a Minotaur
To be specific, it's II/45c Italian Slave Revolts - Spartacus; 49 figs in 15mm scale by Forged In Battle,
and 1 Minotaur, 28mm, GW

So I guess it's time to get on with some painting again. This will be the second Spartacus army I paint, and is a commission of sorts for a friend. It is missing an optional General.
The minotaur is just to paint something different.

Yeast posted:

I, Yeast, oath 10 Night Lords Terror Troops for June 2016

Luebbi posted:

I, Luebbi, oath a Privateer Press Blighted Bather and Maxwell Finn this month

Won't have as much time to paint this month, so I'm only oathing these two... hopefully I'll get some more stuff finished, though.

Bucnasti posted:

It's been awhile.

Weirdo posted:

I Weirdo Oath five figures - From right to left: two Reaper Bones ("Bat Demon" and "Dark Heaven Dwarf Warrior"), two from Mantic Games(metal abyssal dwarf and succubus infantry), and from one from Titan Forge (one Metal Beard warmachine crewman). An eclectic mix for a Kings of War Dwarf and Abyssal Dwarf armies, and to experiment with some army colours.

jadebullet posted:

Potentially suicidal Oath Addition of 19 more cultists.

Shachi posted:

:siren: OATHS ACCEPTED!! :siren:

waah posted:

I, Waah, oath to paint this Razor Worm (40 mm, Skorne Model, Privateer Press), for June.

Is this partially painted already?

Nichol posted:

Update: sniper squad dooone. Now just highlights on stealth squad (barely visible in background). Woot.

Continuing the WIPs:

Got two pins in my finger which made it hurt like hell but got me a free afternoon of sweet sweet Vicodin and painting. Finished up the bikes:

Then this weekend I had a painting date with a buddy and worked on the mans:

A little more polish and I'm calling this OATH COMPLETE

Claiming #squadgoals and WIP photos achievements for this one too. I have this dumb splint on all summer so I'm looking forward to making scenery next month.

Just a note here guys and gals, the general Miniatures Painting thread is here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3705692 for your detailed questions, how-to posts, step-by-step posts and whatnot, also of course the various game threads for 40K, Guild Ball, Malifaux, etc. I don't want to discourange anyone from posting their WIP stuff here (and of course for the WIP Achievement it's required to do so!) but I just want to be careful we don't get inundated with too many WIP pics :)

Some news and announcements to come real soon!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Just a quick comment on the WIPs - I don't mind people putting them in the thread (as it's nice to see activity here!) just don't forget to include them in your completion post - or at least, links to those posts (if you don't want a massive completion posts full of pics).

I'd personally also accept a link to a WIP gallery like my Mr Tryhard from way back in Season 5, though final say on that goes to Krush.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
First progress report!

Sorry for the lovely quality of the pictures.

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Their flashing tongues, spitting out blood and poison.
Fun Shoe
Oath complete!
I'm also claiming
WIP Photos
Speed Painting

Speed painting proof

WiP pics

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I've been press-ganged, so from now on, I'll be the one doing the random prize draws! On that note:

:siren: MAY PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: WDARKK!

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: DARNON!

And now the GRAB BAG prize!
The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: CHANCE II!

We have albums going for both the US-based and the UK/EU-based prize pots! So here's who you will contact for your choice of prize:
If you live in North America, you are choosing from Iris of Ether's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live in the UK or Europe, you are choosing from Krushgroove's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live anywhere else, you may choose from either prize pot.

To CLAIM your prizes: The default method to claim any prize you may get is to EMAIL krushgroove at krushgroove169 at gmail.com. Please put 'Oath Thread Prize for (your username)' as the subject of your email. In the body of the email, provide your real name, postal address and prize choices. Finally, please see the Postage Costs section immediately below.

If you're happy to wait for your loot you can help save on postage costs by waiting for your prizes until the end of the Oath Season (May 2017). This is entirely optional but does help save a LOT of money. You can also donate towards krushgroove's postage costs, contact him at the email above - MDF gets pretty heavy!

Electric Hobo fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Jun 18, 2016

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I've also posted the results of the last monthly drawings for season 6, so get over there and see if you won.
Link straight to the post: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717315&pagenumber=53#post461174412

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
Oath Complete

I want to claim the monthly theme challenge for the relaxing monk, and the speed painting bonus for him.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Bucnasti posted:

Oath Complete

I want to claim the monthly theme challenge for the relaxing monk, and the speed painting bonus for him.

The way you painted his eyes makes him look very intense, not too relaxing :p

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

goodness posted:

The way you painted his eyes makes him look very intense, not too relaxing :p

He just remembered he forgot to tell his boss he was taking the day off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: June Oath Complete!

Whole gang.

Warriors!

Broodlord.

• Locked thread