Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

How are you playing it? Steam or GameCube?

dolphin netplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I played life is strange on my probation as penance for blasting a load of cum inside a woman.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Life Is Strange
This kicks rear end. Thanks to everyone who recommended it.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

goferchan posted:

Oh lol I forgot about that and I only suffered through it based on the strength of the first game and I'm never gonna play it again.

Is Hotline 1 worth going back to? I played like 10 minutes of it when it first came out and it didn't click, then it started crashing every time I tried to open it so I just said "nah" (this was on my last compy)

Content: Played OoT 3D and the MHX demo last night, going to the gym in like an hour and then probably going through my Summer Sale haul when I get back. Three-day weekend gaming here I come.

Dec 26, 2012

dragon's dogma and planetside 2 last night

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I played Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain last night.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Evil Eagle posted:

dolphin netplay

Oh my god....I didn't know that was possible

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I'm stuck without internet so it's the Long Weekend of 3DS Gaming.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

This kicks rear end. Thanks to everyone who recommended it.

Its the best recent generic choice-based adventure game, IMO. But I havent played the recent Telltale ones that everyone claims are epic even though they are themed after HBO shows.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

Its the best recent generic choice-based adventure game, IMO. But I havent played the recent Telltale ones that everyone claims are epic even though they are themed after HBO shows.

GoT telltale is really loving bad.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fiction posted:

I'm stuck without internet so it's the Long Weekend of 3DS Gaming.

What are you playing on that good portable console

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

What are you playing on that good portable console

SMT 4, EO4, and bravely default are on the docket

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

3ds in the summer breeze

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

went to supercon today

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nice Velma drawing bob

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yo is that a shy guy under toad

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sexy toad is epic.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dragon's Dogma, and maybe some of this World War I RTS I bought for like a dollar yesterday

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just for the first time ever seen a Wii more fly out of a guys hand a break something

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Oh my god the dive bar on the same block where I work just got a mint condition Bride of Pinbot and I'm never making it home before 2AM again

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Also a Samurai Showdown III cabinet jesus christ

Dec 26, 2012

frank.club posted:

I just for the first time ever seen a Wii more fly out of a guys hand a break something

use the hand strap thing its a very good idea

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

01011001 posted:

use the hand strap thing its a very good idea

it does t have one but it does have the casing so that's positive. He was going for the power swing in tennis

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Started Rebel Galaxy which seems alright and now I'm going to play Witcher 3 until I pass out

I found Rebel Galaxy got boring really fast and I couldn't finish it

Knuc U Kinte posted:

GoT telltale is really loving bad.

It's bad, I think some of the other TT games are all right though,

I'm going on a brewery tour today so tonight I'll probably play some drunk Life Is Strange after the Euro cup game. I would like to see France lose to Iceland

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Maybe I will play Windward because I've been on a pirate kick lately. Started playing Sid Meier's Pirates a while back, then I got Windward to play with some friends, and I installed Puzzle Pirates last night to discover that the crew I joined when I played the game for a day in 2008 now controls half the ocean

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

Oh my god the dive bar on the same block where I work just got a mint condition Bride of Pinbot and I'm never making it home before 2AM again

man, i fuckin love that table

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Went through the Fire Temple in OoT 3D and got sad all over again that they changed its music from the original release :(

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Jerkops posted:

I found Rebel Galaxy got boring really fast and I couldn't finish it

That's a shame to hear, I thought it was just okay from the first few missions but thought it had the skeleton of a real fun game and was thinking it would improve when I unlocked some better gear and got more options in combat and stuff.

Oh well, I bought House of the Dying Sun on impulse last night and it kicks rear end so that will scratch my space game itch for a while. I'll probably play more of that tonight after work and maybe Warhammer: Total War or Sniper Elite 3 or something.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

C-Euro posted:

Went through the Fire Temple in OoT 3D and got sad all over again that they changed its music from the original release :(

I noticed that too when I replayed it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was cool when my friend and I were playing through OoT at the same time comparing notes and we got in a big argument over whether the blood was red or green and it turned out we were both right.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
When I was 14 I would spend 100 hours a week typing in random gibberish on Gameshark and then documenting the results trying to make cool codes to post on N64cc.com and if you look on the back of the box for Goldeneye the pictures of the game have big red blood splatters and I was convinced these screenshots were from the "Japanese" version of the game and got censored in the US version and that there would be some way for me to unlock the blood by using a Gameshark code.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i liked the fire temple music more without the chants.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
just got to china in deus ex human revolution
wow this is really cool looking

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The art direction in that game is top notch. I like everyone's hexagonal littered outfits

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I played through Gunstar Heroes for the first time, on 3ds. What a game

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

In Training posted:

The art direction in that game is top notch. I like everyone's hexagonal littered outfits

it was more triangular but yeah, i love this game's style and even dig the gold palette which some people called "urine filter"

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I played through Gunstar Heroes for the first time, on 3ds. What a game

if i dislike ikaruga and radiant silvergun will i like this?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm really looking forward to the sequel.

Picked up BoxBox Boy before realizing for some reason I left box boy with like 10 levels left so I'm finishing that today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Is it fascism yet posted:

if i dislike ikaruga and radiant silvergun will i like this?

Gunstar Heroes is a run and gun, not really comparable to those two games