Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Testekill posted:

Kid, if you get caught with your dick in your hand like it sounds then you've lost most options to deny this.

edit: Seriously though, gently caress this kid. His mum clearly sounds like she's trying as hard as she can but he's just such a disrespectful little prick.

I am almost not sure who to feel more sorry for, the kid in a most awkward situation from which there is no real higher ground other than to be mature about it which most kids aren't, or the mom completely unable to deal with adolescent shittery which deserves to be slapped a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Testekill posted:

Kid, if you get caught with your dick in your hand like it sounds then you've lost most options to deny this.

edit: Seriously though, gently caress this kid. His mum clearly sounds like she's trying as hard as she can but he's just such a disrespectful little prick.

He's a disrespectful little prick because his parents are terrible parents. Kids don't magically become that way, they learn it from their parents. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Croisquessein posted:

I am almost not sure who to feel more sorry for, the kid in a most awkward situation from which there is no real higher ground other than to be mature about it which most kids aren't, or the mom completely unable to deal with adolescent shittery which deserves to be slapped a bit.

She did an alright job with the first part which is an awkward situation for both parties, telling him he's not in trouble etc. The latter part of the video where it devolves into a slapfight with both of them calling each other douchebags is terrible though. Stooping to your kid's level of thinking arguing is an endless back and forth of namecalling is never a good idea.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

How does she not just unplug his computer two minutes into this.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

That's kinda a violent game for a seven-year-old to be playing.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Data Graham posted:

How does she not just unplug his computer two minutes into this.

That's what I was wondering the whole time. When I pissed my mom off she would take the power cords away and put them on shelves I couldn't reach.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

im pooping! posted:

i worked at a gas station and some lady came in asking if we sold 5 hour energy and i pointed her to it and she bought some and said she needed to know what was in it because her nephew drank 4 of them and wound up in the hospital

cool story rite?

*and thats the stuff that IS an energy drink

Long story short someone we knew had a son that got in a car accident. He went to the hospital and they asked him if he had used cocaine or something like that. He said no and they went over the night. Apparently he had three red bulls and his heart rate was so loving high they thought he had been using goddamn nose candy.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

In the same vein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToPRDDPN4xg

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Inco posted:

As someone who has had a person in a car merge into my lane while I was on a motorcycle, you can jump off a bridge. The guy was absolutely right to get mad as hell, because it's fuckheads like that person who don't know how to drive that get people killed.

I've had a person in a car merge into my lane when I was in a car, and while I also got mad as hell I also didn't continue trying to drive alongside them because I'm not a gigantic tool.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Also consider most know how to drive, but would put more effort into avoiding a dog or raccoon than they would a motorcyclist.

I mean, yeah, it's harsh, but the first thing people generally think about when they see a motorcycle on the road is that it would be totally awesome to see that motorcycle ramp into a drainage ditch on the side of the road, ideally separating the rider in twain. There's a reason why one of the top activities people do while driving in open-world games is running down every motorcycle they see. Even better in Sleepy Dawgs when you could open the car door into the path of oncoming bikes.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Also consider most know how to drive, but would put more effort into avoiding a dog or raccoon than they would a motorcyclist.

I mean, yeah, it's harsh, but the first thing people generally think about when they see a motorcycle on the road is that it would be totally awesome to see that motorcycle ramp into a drainage ditch on the side of the road, ideally separating the rider in twain. There's a reason why one of the top activities people do while driving in open-world games is running down every motorcycle they see. Even better in Sleepy Dawgs when you could open the car door into the path of oncoming bikes.

speak to a therapist

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Thinking like that doesn't mean I'm a psychopath, those are normal thoughts for everyone!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Lotta serious posting in this thread

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Sometimes while driving I fantasize about running motorcyclists off of the road and then exiting my vehicle and continuing to inflict injury on them with a variety of blunt and edged objects while they futilely mewl for mercy. Everybody does it. Goons freak out about the stupidest things.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
Post Your Favorite (or Request) › Schadenfreude Thread: PYF Murder Fantasy

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

:yikes:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I'm glad I don't drive anymore with people like you on the road.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
my favorite schade is the steady trickle of weirdos and monsters outing themselves over the most unexpected things

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

If you are serious, you need some mental help.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One time I took out a bicyclist with my car door. I couldn't stop laughing over his injured body as I took his wallet for damages to my door. I still buy one McDonald's double cheeseburger a year with his credit card. Just a small tradition to remind myself of the best moment of my life.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

One time I took out a bicyclist with my car door. I couldn't stop laughing over his injured body as I took his wallet for damages to my door. I still buy one McDonald's double cheeseburger a year with his credit card. Just a small tradition to remind myself of the best moment of my life.

:same:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Solice Kirsk posted:

You let a bicyclist live? drat, that's some cold poo poo. Fate worse than death, wearing them tiny stretchy clothes and gay helmets day-in day-out, always making people want to hurt them. Not finishing off a wounded cyclist is pretty hardcore, dude. I wish we all had your courage, honestly. I just don't have the heart for it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"One should not suffer a cyclist to live." - Mallius Birota

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dammit, now I have a boner and I'm hungry! :mad:

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Adix posted:

my favorite schade is the steady trickle of weirdos and monsters outing themselves over the most unexpected things

My favorite is the goons who take joke posts super seriously. They're just so earnestly offended it is cute.

p.s. kill all motorcyclists

NiceAaron
Oct 19, 2003

Devote your hearts to the cause~

It was just a prank, bro

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Adix posted:

My favorite is how many people don't recognize irony posting even though this forum pioneered the art form.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
The schaden is the sheer volume of the whooshing sounds that just occurred.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

TheRagamuffin posted:

The schaden is the sheer volume of the whooshing sounds that just occurred.
cross over with the osha thread because i now have hearing loss from the sustained noise

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Pvt.Scott posted:

Sometimes while driving I fantasize about running motorcyclists off of the road and then exiting my vehicle and continuing to inflict injury on them with a variety of blunt and edged objects while they futilely mewl for mercy. Everybody does it. Goons freak out about the stupidest things.

:same:
But only if they're attractive lady motorcyclists. Bicyclists are fine, too.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

As Buddhists say; "If you see a biker on the road, kill him"..

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

SiKboy posted:

As Buddhists say; "If you see a biker on the road, kill him"..

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I, too, used to always think "Man it would be hilarious if that guy fell down and got hurt" whenever I saw a motorbike on the road. Then one day there was an accident and I got to see a man's severed head. I don't think that anymore.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Nuebot posted:

I, too, used to always think "Man it would be hilarious if that guy fell down and got hurt" whenever I saw a motorbike on the road. Then one day there was an accident and I got to see a man's severed head. I don't think that anymore.

well duh you already got your wish.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Nuebot posted:

Were the eyes open? :twisted:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Bedshaped posted:

Can you really tell when they're popped out?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Regalingualius posted:

Can you really tell when they're popped out?

I guess they would've had to have been for that to happen.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Bedshaped posted:

No clue, I could only see the back of the head, an ear and the neck stump which was plenty gross for me to not try for a better look. Dude should probably have worn a helmet or something. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Telemaze posted:

My favorite is the goons who take joke posts super seriously. They're just so earnestly offended it is cute.

p.s. kill all motorcyclists

it's fun to imagine what sincere shock must be going through the minds of sponges like that who rush in to show everyone that they're completely mentally normal and do NOT support random murder. Oh heavens, what a horrible thing to think!! How best to register my disapproval? Perhaps a fun little emoticon, like the one where a guy walks in through the door and is horrified by what he sees? That's one of my faves :) There's my scooty froodly-doo for th' day! Haw haw