Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Excuse, me, if we could drive all the religious extremists and neonazis from Oberfranken into Unterfranken, then burn Unterfranken to the Grundmauers, then put Oberfranken on stilts and flood the planet, that would be cool.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

az posted:

The rest of Germany would band together first and saw off your stilts from below because you can't have nice things god damnit.

The second the rest of Germany bands together to do anything, they'd murder themselves over the various cancers of the mouth they call dialect, and then get laughed at by unintelligible Oberfranken high atop their stilts, enjoying one of hundreds of local beer brands.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Westfalia is the best because you can be Catholic and Prussian.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GaussianCopula posted:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I like all Germans, north and south ones :shrug:

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

GaussianCopula posted:

GC in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khmpbuEzV24

az
Dec 2, 2005

waitwhatno posted:

I like all Germans, north and south ones :shrug:

Only a spy would say such a thing

Also I'm launching a killerspiel right now, god bless us all.

Shots fired, steam friend yells at me what I'm doing playing violent video games since they are not allowed here.

az fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jul 25, 2016

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I play World of Tanks, which is highly problematic for a German, historically speaking.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

az posted:

Only a spy would say such a thing

Shots fired, steam friend yells at me what I'm doing playing violent video games since they are not allowed here.

az posted:

edit: I'm gonna play somne killerspiele tonight pray to allah I don't snap thank you.

that's twice in a row, reported you to the authorities.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

az posted:

This man is your friend. He fights for freedom.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

GaussianCopula posted:

The worst of both worlds.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Talk what you want about NRW. I usually don't have any trouble understanding anyone. Unless I go to some Kaschemme in Köln I guess.
Oh Yeah! The dialect in Düren is also completely unintelligible. Listening to Holländisch ist more understandable than that!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

You know what else is Lava? Saechsisch and Schwaebisch. Can we agree on that?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
The difference is that people from NRW actually know how to speak correctly and only sometimes use made up nonsense to confuse bystanders.
Those other people never learned anything else and had no access to actual culture. I can't blame them and can only pity them for their flawed childhood in a desolate hell hole devoid of actual language.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jul 25, 2016

Lawson
Apr 21, 2006

You're right, I agree.
Total Clam

Duzzy Funlop posted:

You know what else is Lava? Saechsisch and Schwaebisch. Can we agree on that?

du gannst mr mal n buggl rundrrudschn

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I was born im Allgaeu, to a father from Sylt, a mother from Muenster, grew up in South Africa, returned to Oberfranken, and served in Oberschwaben in the Bundeswehr. Language/dialect-wise, I am the daywalker.

ASK: me about how much fun Grundschule was in Oberfranken after coming straight AUSM BUSCH and speaking Hochdeutsch

please don't :(

hey santa baby posted:

du gannst mr mal n buggl rundrrudschn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanoi

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jul 25, 2016

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Y'know, if I was a global brand in terrorism, and someone managed to pull off a literal suicide bombing where they manage to only kill themselves, I don't think I'd be so quick to lay claims to that. Just saying.

Jygallax
Oct 17, 2011

Every human being deserves respect. Even if if they are a little different.

My Lovely Horse posted:

Y'know, if I was a global brand in terrorism, and someone managed to pull off a literal suicide bombing where they manage to only kill themselves, I don't think I'd be so quick to lay claims to that. Just saying.

They're desperate

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Jygallax posted:

They're desperate

old men, bombing the world

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I'm sure they managed to horribly and permanently maim a dude or four with that bomb.

e: also that VVVVVV

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jul 25, 2016

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

It's not so much that they're looking for prestige from the attack itself, they're fishing for a response. If they can cause a panic and get people (particularly the government) to become more hostile towards muslims, they're furthering their propaganda goals. ISIS' whole thing is projecting the idea that there's an ongoing, unavoidable war between muslims and the west, to give themselves legitimacy and to drive recruitment.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Air is lava! posted:

The difference is that people from NRW actually know how to speak correctly and only sometimes use made up nonsense to confuse bystanders.
Those other people never learned anything else and had no access to actual culture. I can't blame them and can only pity them for their flawed childhood in a desolate hell hole devoid of actual language.

Visit Sachsen-Anhalt, in most parts of the state they speak good Hochdeutsch as well. Although it gets worse the closer you get to Sachsen, obviously. I was a small child when the wall fell and my parents quickly decides to move us to their relatives in NRW, and nobody thought I had a dialect.

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb

waitwhatno posted:

Elektroschockhalsbänder die auf Allahu Akbar und die Nähe von kecken blonden Mädels reagieren.

Kann man ein neuronales Netz auf Blondinenerkennung trainieren? Sind Informatiker im thread die sich da auskennen?
Nee geht nicht. Neuronale Netze gibts nicht in so blöd.

Will it explode? :ohdear:

Nektu fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 25, 2016

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Nektu posted:

Will it explode? :ohdear:

Always to be expected with those migrants who don't want to return to Africa.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Einbauschrank posted:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Einbauschrank posted:

:boom:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I don't even get it. Thanks, recent short ventures into GBS.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So with suicide bombers knife attackers and pistol wielding fascists attacking germany, will.we return to a time that the country needed a protection squad to deal with such troubles?

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Protection squad has a good ring to it, will propose that at the local AfD meeting!

az
Dec 2, 2005

Nice Gartenzwerg you have there good Bürger, would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

elbkaida posted:

Protection squad has a good ring to it, will propose that at the local AfD meeting!

It sounds like a really good idea, but we have to be very careful not to verscheiss it this time.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Re Ansbach:

quote:

wurde auf dem Handy des Mannes ein Video gefunden, auf dem er einen „Racheakt“ gegen Deutsche ankündigt – und zwar dafür, dass diese Muslime umbrächten. Der Täter spreche im Video Arabisch. Eine erste Übersetzung habe ergeben, dass der Mann sagte, er handle im Namen Allahs. Außerdem habe der Mann sich auf Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi bezgen, den Anführer der Terrormiliz IS.
Der Polizeivizepräsident von Mittelfranken, Roman Fertinger, fügte hinzu, man habe bisher kein Bekennerschreiben bei dem Mann gefunden. Bisher habe man auch keine direkten persönlichen Beziehungen zu terroristischen Personen oder Gruppen feststellen können. Dass es Hintermänner gegeben haben könnte, schließen die Ermittler aber noch nicht aus.

De Maizière betont, dass es beim Täter von Ansbach eine Sicherheitsüberprüfung gegeben habe. Zu ihm habe es keine auffälligen Daten gegeben. Fingerabdrücke allein reichten nicht, um solche Taten zu verhindern. Dazu bräuchten die Behörden Vergleichsdaten.

Der Attentäter von Ansbach war dem IS-Sprachrohr Amak zufolge ein "Soldat des Islamischen Staates". Das teilte Amak am Montag im Internet mit. Er habe die Tat als Antwort auf die Rufe des IS begangen, die Koalition zur Bekämpfung der Terrormiliz anzugreifen, hieß es in der Botschaft. Das IS-Sprachrohr berief sich dabei auf eine nicht näher genannte "Sicherheitsquelle" der Terrormiliz.

Der Flüchtling war offenbar in Bulgarien in die Europäische Union eingereist und als Asylbewerber registriert worden. Später reiste der Mann nach Deutschland weiter, wo das Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge (Bamf) aber seinen Asylantrag ablehnte und eine Rückführung nach Bulgarien anordnete. Das Bamf habe dann aber selbst die Abschiebeanordnung wieder aufgehoben, wohl wegen gesundheitlicher Probleme des Syrers. Vor zwölf Tagen habe das Bamf dann neuerlich eine Abschiebung nach Bulgarien unter dem sogenannten Dublin-Verfahren angeordnet, sagte Herrmann. Diese Anordnung wäre innerhalb von 30 Tagen zu vollziehen gewesen. Gemäß den Dublin-Regeln ist dasjenige EU-Land für Asylbewerber zuständig, das sie als erstes betraten.

quote:

2014 kam der Syrer nach Deutschland. Am 24. August des Jahres soll er den Behörden erklärt haben, warum er Unterschlupf suche. „Ich fürchte mich vor dem Tod und Demütigung. Ich will keine Waffen gegen Menschen tragen. Ich habe Angst vor einer Rückkehr nach Syrien, weil ich zu einem Mörder werden könnte“, zitiert die „Bild“-Zeitung seine Ängste aus seiner Asyl-Akte. Angeblich sei der 27-Jährige in seiner Heimat mehrfach festgenommen worden, weil er Videos von Demonstrationen veröffentlichte.
Zu seiner Familie sagte er: „Meine Frau und meine Kinder sind gestorben. Sie wurden von Splittern verletzt. Mein Haus wurde bombardiert.“ Zu seinen Eltern will er damals keinerlei Kontakt mehr gehabt haben. Er gab zudem an, dass die beiden im Gefängnis säßen.
Wie kam der Mann nach Deutschland? Der Syrer soll über Bulgarien in die Bundesrepublik gekommen sein. Zwei Monate habe er dort im Gefängnis gesessen. Dort sei er geschlagen worden. Er gab an: „Ich wurde nicht medizinisch versorgt, obwohl ich Splitter im Körper habe.“

Bavaria's president of ministers is thinking loudly about permitting deportation of criminals into war zones.

Bavaria's health minister wants to expand availability of psychic health services, particarly related crisis services.

The various ministers of the interior of the german states are in agreement that police will need to be made available in bigger numbers for public events, and federal & state powers need to work together more to be able to investigate internet-related crimes better. All of this will be discussed in november by them.

Mithaldu fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Jul 26, 2016

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Does anybody here know Düsseldorf? I'll be moving there soon and I'm not sure if I should just stick to living close to the office (Hafen) or live somewhere else that's totaly amazing and I would miss out if I didn't.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Mokotow posted:

Does anybody here know Düsseldorf? I'll be moving there soon and I'm not sure if I should just stick to living close to the office (Hafen) or live somewhere else that's totaly amazing and I would miss out if I didn't.

This'll be your neighborhood if you stick close to work. And if you can afford it.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
Welcome to the best city in Germany!
Medienhafen is rather expensive to live in.
Bilk is close by and has some cool areas. Pempelfort is also a good place to be, but a bit further from Medienhafen (15-20 minutes by tram).

send me a message once you arrived and I can give you a tour through the Altstadt

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Mokotow posted:

Use immobilienscout24 to look for an apartment. Most non-germans don't seem to know about it, and it is fantastic.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Thanks for the info! I've worked for the company for two years and visited the Hafen offices (and hotels) almost weekly. Finding a place to live is another thing altogether!

BabyFur Denny, will take you up on it once I move my rear end over.

Mokotow fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Jul 26, 2016

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Pempelfort?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Flingern Süd supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButtHate