Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

Zephyrine posted:

There goes my warp rigs :argh:

Just avoid the lovely lowsec entrances. I'll stick 7-8 jumps on a trip back to my wormhole if it means avoiding Tama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
Assuming my understand of server ticks is correct, you need an align time of x + 2ping <= 2.00s to be uncatchable. Tacklers need a lock time of x + 4ping <= 2.00s to be as close as possible to catch you.

Reasoning being: it takes two server requests to warp off (align start, align complete+warp) , and four server requests to catch you (lock start, lock end, tackle start, tackle complete)

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

bonewitch posted:

Assuming my understand of server ticks is correct, you need an align time of x + 2ping <= 2.00s to be uncatchable. Tacklers need a lock time of x + 4ping <= 2.00s to be as close as possible to catch you.

Reasoning being: it takes two server requests to warp off (align start, align complete+warp) , and four server requests to catch you (lock start, lock end, tackle start, tackle complete)

That's what I heard but they got me at 1.8 which has never happened to me since Interceptors were made bubble immune.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Zephyrine posted:

That's what I heard but they got me at 1.8 which has never happened to me since Interceptors were made bubble immune.

1.8s align time? Because most likely you had a lag spike or something that caused you to bump just over the 2.0s threshold. If you lag just enough to hit 2.01s, you won't actually warp (theoretically; it's be less depending on when the server tick falls) until 3.0s thanks to server ticks

terrified of my bathroom fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jul 27, 2016

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
It's always possible they changed server ticks in the 6 months since I last logged in but who knows

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

But even if I had a spike it shouldn't have made a difference since I wouldn't have broken gate cloak until my ship started aligning anyway.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
Of course it would still affect it. The timeline for warping is:

Press warp button->visually start aligning->server is notified of align, and responds with an all clear->server tick happens->align completes->server is notified of align complete->server tick happens->server gives the all clear to warp

If the time it takes for the server and your client to talk is longer than the difference of your align time and the server ticks, it'll push your actual, real world align time over the server tick and make you wait for the next one. Your actual align time is always your client align time + the time it takes for the server roundtrip for the initial align + the server roundtrip for the end of the align and beginning of warp. If this real world align time is over 2s, and the tacklers real world lock time (client lock time + 4x server roundtrips) is less than or equal to 2s, they will tackle you.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

bonewitch posted:

Of course it would still affect it. The timeline for warping is:

Press warp button->visually start aligning->server is notified of align, and responds with an all clear->server tick happens->align completes->server is notified of align complete->server tick happens->server gives the all clear to warp

If the time it takes for the server and your client to talk is longer than the difference of your align time and the server ticks, it'll push your actual, real world align time over the server tick and make you wait for the next one. Your actual align time is always your client align time + the time it takes for the server roundtrip for the initial align + the server roundtrip for the end of the align and beginning of warp. If this real world align time is over 2s, and the tacklers real world lock time (client lock time + 4x server roundtrips) is less than or equal to 2s, they will tackle you.

I thought the server just went with it as the last command I sent. Unless I did something to interrupt it.

I would be surprised if the server needed confirmation from my client to enter warp after the command was made.

Sort of like how the game has a 1 second delay to stop a module but no delay between cycles if the module is green.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Zephyrine posted:

I thought the server just went with it as the last command I sent. Unless I did something to interrupt it.

I would be surprised if the server needed confirmation from my client to enter warp after the command was made.

Sort of like how the game has a 1 second delay to stop a module but no delay between cycles if the module is green.

I'm not 100% on if your client needs to notify about completing align, but I do know that the server needs to notify the client when its clear to warp, which still requires at least 1/2 your ping time-wise.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

bonewitch posted:

I'm not 100% on if your client needs to notify about completing align, but I do know that the server needs to notify the client when its clear to warp, which still requires at least 1/2 your ping time-wise.

Maybe it was just lag then. I'll keep the warp rigs and see how it works out for a while.

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.
Do fighters not obey drone control range? I've just had a thanatos set fighters on me from well out of drone control range...

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Krogort posted:

It's more like 100-150 billions...

That'll probably dip though. Most of the AT ships CCP have released are far better as a pair than on their own, meaning their value in the AT is now diminished which affects their price. Added that you rarely ever saw them outside the AT, and the ships will pretty much be unused inside it now as well save for the Etana which apparently is OK to use on its own in a comp without a mate.\

Edit - Also the other people are correct, making the AT ships widespread available for 2-3bil or whatever with their stats is stupid and bad for the game. CCP either need to stop doing prize ships (they won't since that's the main draw for teams to compete in the AT) or change the prize payout structure again (they did it 2 years ago) so that its less top heavy. Right now it's a lot better than it was during say AT10 when only 1st & 2nd place got the goods, which is why you'd see HYDRA try their hardest to fix matches so they could get 1st & 2nd place (only to get caught doing it twice :v:). They didn't care about winning the AT itself, they cared about getting the shitload of money off selling the AT ships etc.

Edit 2 - Oh and lol at the "PL welfare check" whinging people are doing. The AT payouts/winnings are pretty much isolated from the rest of PL's finances per the public reports PhalanxIII (PL's head finance dude until this year) put out on TMC. Running B0T was far more lucrative and integral to PL's overall needs than the AT was. That's what happens when you make a trillion ISK per month.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jul 27, 2016

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
Is Plex still a half decent investment? I have like 25b and don't plan on playing for at least a couple more months

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

bonewitch posted:

Is Plex still a half decent investment? I have like 25b and don't plan on playing for at least a couple more months

plex is pretty good

wyverns are also really cheap right now, so if you can get one sub 18bil it might play out well

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

bonewitch posted:

They dropped something like 300 million isk and has since gone up 100 million. They Seem to be on the rise.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

MorsAnima posted:

Do fighters not obey drone control range? I've just had a thanatos set fighters on me from well out of drone control range...
Fighters can be sent to attack anything on grid, no matter how distant. It'll take them a while to reach anything more than 200 km away, however.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Landsknecht posted:

plex is pretty good

wyverns are also really cheap right now, so if you can get one sub 18bil it might play out well

my super dude is unsubbed and i don't want to resub her

plex is also a lot easier to move

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

LemonDrizzle posted:

Fighters can be sent to attack anything on grid, no matter how distant. It'll take them a while to reach anything more than 200 km away, however.

If you're fighting to control an undock carriers are awesome, although slightly less so now that the rocket barrage isn't a "delete this subcap" button anymore

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
how are marauders for PVP?

I kinda think a paladin would be cool; can i put on t2 tachyons, a mjd, and bastion module and rip around lazering stuff?

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

MorsAnima posted:

Correct, fighters have no concept of drone control range and can be positioned anywhere on the same grid as the carrier. You don't even need to lock a target in order to move fighters around on the grid with you. However, you do need to lock a target in order to get them to actually start attacking -- which is not hard, as a Thanatos has a base lock range of 3,670km.

That said, fighters no longer warp around for distances over 150km -- they have to MWD or MJD to the location that you send them to, which could take a while.

If you have a citadel or POS within 5,000km of a station undock, you can control the gently caress out of that undock by parking some carriers on the cit/pos and moving their fighters to the undock, and wrecking anything that you can lock -- you know, the thing that NCPL did to us for a loving month before CCP saw fit to nerf Rocket Barrage.

ullerrm fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jul 27, 2016

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

how are marauders for PVP?

I kinda think a paladin would be cool; can i put on t2 tachyons, a mjd, and bastion module and rip around lazering stuff?

Generally, they're kinda garbage. Since you're immobile while in bastion mode, you can basically only kill things that:

A) are stupid enough to stay in your tackle range
B) are too distracted by bloodlust to warp off

So, it basically means you have this cycle: Pick a fight with some pubs, kill as much as you can, then try to warp/MJD out. If they tackle you before you can get out, re-enter bastion mode and try again in a minute. Also, bastion gives you a weapon timer as long as it's active, and you don't tank well when outside of it, so you can't really tank and deaggress, unless the incoming DPS is low enough that you can tank it without the bastion module.

Finally, most people are smart enough to respond to seeing a marauder with "okay, keep them from warping out while we go get a ton of neuts." Basically the only marauder that doesn't melt under heavy neuting is the Vargur, because of the Godsblood triple XLASB fit. And even it will run out of cap charges eventually if it doesn't manage to clear tacklers.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

ullerrm posted:

Finally, most people are smart enough to respond to seeing a marauder with "okay, keep them from warping out while we go get a ton of neuts."
In this context, it was very nice of ccp to provide us with ultra-tanky ships that can scramble targets from 40 km away, where they're well outside most marauders' peak damage range.

e: also deadspace neuts so it's now possible to make a curse that can neut at around 50 km without being a garbage heavy neut gimmick setup.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

LemonDrizzle posted:

In this context, it was very nice of ccp to provide us with ultra-tanky ships that can scramble targets from 40 km away, where they're well outside most marauders' peak damage range.

e: also deadspace neuts so it's now possible to make a curse that can neut at around 50 km without being a garbage heavy neut gimmick setup.

Yep, the focused scram HIC basically put a nail in the coffin of most marauder PvP play :\

For the record, this is basically the only really viable Marauder build I know of.

quote:

[Vargur, modern blood triple]

Damage Control II
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Dread Guristas Co-Processor
Dread Guristas Co-Processor

Large Micro Jump Drive
Domination Warp Scrambler
Shadow Serpentis Heavy Stasis Grappler
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster, Navy Cap Booster 400

800mm Repeating Cannon II, Barrage L
Bastion Module I
Corpum A-Type Medium Energy Nosferatu
Corpum A-Type Medium Energy Nosferatu
Corpum A-Type Medium Energy Neutralizer

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II

'Augmented' Hammerhead x5
Warrior II x5

Republic Fleet EMP L x1200
Republic Fleet Fusion L x1200
Republic Fleet Phased Plasma L x1200
Barrage L x1200
Hail L x1200
Navy Cap Booster 400 x70
Nanite Repair Paste x300
Standard Blue Pill Booster x3
Standard Drop Booster x3
Mobile Depot x2
Warp Core Stabilizer II x4

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Unfunny Poster posted:

That'll probably dip though. Most of the AT ships CCP have released are far better as a pair than on their own, meaning their value in the AT is now diminished which affects their price. Added that you rarely ever saw them outside the AT, and the ships will pretty much be unused inside it now as well save for the Etana which apparently is OK to use on its own in a comp without a mate.\

Edit - Also the other people are correct, making the AT ships widespread available for 2-3bil or whatever with their stats is stupid and bad for the game. CCP either need to stop doing prize ships (they won't since that's the main draw for teams to compete in the AT) or change the prize payout structure again (they did it 2 years ago) so that its less top heavy. Right now it's a lot better than it was during say AT10 when only 1st & 2nd place got the goods, which is why you'd see HYDRA try their hardest to fix matches so they could get 1st & 2nd place (only to get caught doing it twice :v:). They didn't care about winning the AT itself, they cared about getting the shitload of money off selling the AT ships etc.

It would be cool if CCP put nerfed versions of the AT ships in their respective faction's LP stores when the AT finished, and instead just had a massive 5 trillion or however much prize pool. As it stands I have no reason to get excited for AT seasons, there's maybe 200~odd people who participate, and none of the strategies or fits have any relevance on TQ outside of massive gimmicks.

Unfunny Poster posted:

Edit 2 - Oh and lol at the "PL welfare check" whinging people are doing. The AT payouts/winnings are pretty much isolated from the rest of PL's finances per the public reports PhalanxIII (PL's head finance dude until this year) put out on TMC. Running B0T was far more lucrative and integral to PL's overall needs than the AT was. That's what happens when you make a trillion ISK per month.

:thejoke:

Magic Rabbit Hat fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jul 27, 2016

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ullerrm posted:

Generally, they're kinda garbage. Since you're immobile while in bastion mode, you can basically only kill things that:

So, it basically means you have this cycle: Pick a fight with some pubs, kill as much as you can, then try to warp/MJD out. If they tackle you before you can get out, re-enter bastion mode and try again in a minute. Also, bastion gives you a weapon timer as long as it's active, and you don't tank well when outside of it, so you can't really tank and deaggress, unless the incoming DPS is low enough that you can tank it without the bastion module.

Finally, most people are smart enough to respond to seeing a marauder with "okay, keep them from warping out while we go get a ton of neuts." Basically the only marauder that doesn't melt under heavy neuting is the Vargur, because of the Godsblood triple XLASB fit. And even it will run out of cap charges eventually if it doesn't manage to clear tacklers.

marauders are decently fast though? How would one do in a 10man gang where you could do 1 or 2 cycles of bastion and just provide a lot of dps?

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

marauders are decently fast though? How would one do in a 10man gang where you could do 1 or 2 cycles of bastion and just provide a lot of dps?

On the contrary, they're slow loving pieces of poo poo.

A Vargur with a MWD and no speed mods = 991m/s, compared to 1124m/s for a Tempest with the same.
A Golem with the same is 912m/s, compared to 1001m/s for a Raven.
The armor marauders are even worse.

Bastion only boosts tank and makes you unjammable -- it does nothing for DPS. If you want a fuckton of DPS in a ten-man gang, bring a shield pulse Oracle.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

ullerrm posted:

A Vargur with a MWD and no speed mods = 991m/s, compared to 1124m/s for a Tempest with the same.

Bastion only boosts tank and makes you unjammable -- it does nothing for DPS. If you want a fuckton of DPS in a ten-man gang, bring a shield pulse Oracle.

They're probably more mobile overall than a Battleship since they have an MJD cooldown bonus and slightly faster warp speed, but in general it still sucks dick bringing anything slower than a T1 Cruiser on a roam.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

bonewitch posted:

1.8s align time? Because most likely you had a lag spike or something that caused you to bump just over the 2.0s threshold. If you lag just enough to hit 2.01s, you won't actually warp (theoretically; it's be less depending on when the server tick falls) until 3.0s thanks to server ticks

this is wrong

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

The AT ships highlight the fact that fozzie is mentally incapable of game balance as every iteration of the AT ships straight up has more bonuses and slots than the year previous. Compare the mimir(a muninn with more slots) and the moracha(cynabal rapier hybrid with the slot layout of a tempest)

It's no wonder t3s aren't balanced: he has no idea how to create a new ship with any trade offs whatsoever.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

The Mimir is a dumb underpowered ship that should never have been released. It's funny, because the Freki is actually shockingly good in the hands of a skilled pilot.

But to be fair, that predates Fozzie. And personally, I appreciate his effort to make AT ships things that are good at general play and bad at tournaments, so we don't have to worry about people stockpiling Malices and Etanas and sleeping through rounds due to OP ships.

Now if only he would fix the cancer Svipul :aargh:

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ullerrm posted:

ok, I was more under the impression that they'd have some redeeming features but i guess not

bastion helps range though, doesn't it?

I guess it's time to stick to the machariel, or maybe even a nightmare

the barghest still looks very interesting, just because the layout seems to offer so many options

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Landsknecht posted:

ok, I was more under the impression that they'd have some redeeming features but i guess not

bastion helps range though, doesn't it?

I guess it's time to stick to the machariel, or maybe even a nightmare

the barghest still looks very interesting, just because the layout seems to offer so many options

I've always wanted to try a rapid heavy barghest. Pair it with a svipul and annihilate whatever he tackles. It can do 1.2k dps w/ heat (1.3k w/ implants). Stuff needs to be tackled for you to do damage though.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

ullerrm posted:

But to be fair, that predates Fozzie. And personally, I appreciate his effort to make AT ships things that are good at general play and bad at tournaments
I'd agree with you, only last year's cruiser prize was the Fiend, which would've been laughably broken in the tournament if you were allowed to field it under the old "bring as many prize ships in a single setup as you want" rules, and this year's cruiser prize is an armor Etana with a Blood Raider nos bonus, which is kind of far more useful in tournaments than it is likely to ever be used on TQ for fluffing up some rich guy's killboard.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ullerrm posted:

Marauders can be fun in certain situations but yeah they're pretty awful in general. Using them to entosis poo poo or sit on a beacon is pretty cool and fun. Though everytime Grath does it he seems to die :v:

You say that, but there are people who genuinely are inflamed over that sort of thing so its hard to tell when someone is being serious or joking.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jul 28, 2016

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
Doesn't it seem unfair that access to a competition for limited edition ships is limited to a draw, also you can use limited edition ships in that very competition? If the goal was to make it some sort of interesting premier pvp event showcasing the skill of pilots and comp choices theyve certainly gone about it the wrong way.

Unless AT has some other goal?

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

4th Horseman posted:

Doesn't it seem unfair that access to a competition for limited edition ships is limited to a draw, also you can use limited edition ships in that very competition? If the goal was to make it some sort of interesting premier pvp event showcasing the skill of pilots and comp choices theyve certainly gone about it the wrong way.

Fozzie wrote a post explaining their reasoning here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6578343#post6578343

quote:

Obviously the role of unique ships in the AT has been a fairly controversial topic for a few years, and I think people have such different views partly because there's a couple different sets of competing goals involved in EVE tournaments. How you find yourself along each spectrum matters a lot here.

Firstly, the spectrum between normal esport patterns and the EVE sandbox.
The extreme version of normal esports would be running a tournament on a test server with free items, max skilled characters and no spying or "metagaming".
The extreme EVE sandbox side is essentially just normal EVE pvp, without limits on movement, ship types or player numbers.
Exactly where the AT should fall on this spectrum is a question we've been working through for years. It ties heavily into questions of how much we should restrict ISK spending in the tournament. There are plenty of advocates of both sides and some tournaments (such as EVE_NT Collides) are further towards the "normal esports" side of the spectrum since they take place on SISI.
The "pure esports" perspective on unique ships tends to be that they need to be restricted so that pure pvp skill can shine vs ingame wealth and alliance assets. The "EVE sandbox" perspective tends to be that unique ships represent a way for entire alliances to invest in their teams and that the economic shockwaves of expensive ships exploding creates gameplay value.

Secondly, the spectrum between the AT as a game system and the AT as a spectator event.
This one can be a bit hard to see sometimes since AT pilots themselves tend to fall on the "game system" side. Concerns about making a quality spectator event are the reason we tend to intentionally increase point values of very tanky ships. From a pure game system perspective it would be nice to get extra variety by lowering the point cost of ships like marauders, but we get spectator event value from encouraging faster-pace fights.
From a game system perspective it's easier to argue for banning or heavy restrictions for unique ships. They impact the results of matches somewhat by sitting outside the normal power/point curve.
From a spectator event perspective on the other hand, unique ships are pretty amazing. They make exciting viewing and memorable matches for the people at home. They are good focus point for hype from commentators and discussion of tactics. They provide a touchstone connecting each tournament with the history of the EVE universe.

For this tournament, we have decided to provide some extra restriction for unique ships to try and minimize the issues while preserving as much of their value to the event as possible.

Increasing the point values of unique ships was considered, but at the end of the day we think that increasing the point values would do more to reduce the number of matches that contain unique ships than restricting numbers. It's a bit subjective, but I believe that a match with X unique ships isn't X times as exciting as a match with one unique ship. Since these multi-unique setups are both hitting diminishing returns in excitement and provide the most obvious cases of overpowered impact, we decided to go with the "one per setup" rule. We hope that with this rule we'll continue to see unique ships brought out on the stream while keeping cheaper setups competitive.

As for the draw, it sucks and I've tried to make the case that they should weight lottery entrants by alliance size to at least reduce the likelihood of alliances like GSF and Horde being excluded, if only because giving 20,000+ characters a home team to root for might help improve viewing figures a bit. However, they're limited in what they can do by the fact that the tournament organizers don't get a whole lot of support from CCP, so they don't have the time or resources to do pre-qualifiers or whatever for the main tournament.

LemonDrizzle fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jul 28, 2016

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
Imagine if over watch or dota or league gave players access to different abilities dependent on money spent in game. All of that is eve exceptionalism.

Thanks for the info though, didn't realize there was another tourney entirely, will look forward to that.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

LemonDrizzle posted:

Fozzie wrote a post explaining their reasoning here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6578343#post6578343

As for the draw, it sucks and I've tried to make the case that they should weight lottery entrants by alliance size to at least reduce the likelihood of alliances like GSF and Horde being excluded, if only because giving 20,000+ characters a home team to root for might help improve viewing figures a bit. However, they're limited in what they can do by the fact that the tournament organizers don't get a whole lot of support from CCP, so they don't have the time or resources to do pre-qualifiers or whatever for the main tournament.

I recall GSF sending the fee to the wrong alliance one year, and actual Goonswarm [OHGOD] got in so waffles could participate

really though there should be different kinds of tournaments; imo if you had multiple systems where you could warp around or try and "catch" the enemy team it would be neat, or if there were attacker/defender objectives (and maybe you had 50 guys per side)

4th Horseman posted:

AT ships are in a way an extreme financial award; when there are 10 people winning them (but also other people involved in helping, so maybe 15-20 people who need to get one), everyone getting between 1 and 3 ships which go for 100bil+ each is a major isk incentive

to put it into context, winning an AT (and the associated ships) would give everyone on that team the option of injectoring a brand new titan pilot, buying and fitting a titan, and plexing the account for years to come

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Landsknecht posted:

to put it into context, winning an AT (and the associated ships) would give everyone on that team the option of injectoring a brand new titan pilot, buying and fitting a titan, and plexing the account for years to come
Now I want to partake in this stupid event because all I would want to do is inject myself into dreads, black ops ships, perfect exploration and booster oriented manufacturing, and then never pay for the game ever again.

Or buy every Svipul on the market so nobody can have them ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

4th Horseman posted:

The AT really needs open qualifiers with a 5 plex buy in or something.

• Locked thread