Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Captain Lavender posted:

1. Why proud you swear?
2. What does it have to do with a pin-up girl?
3. Why post a censored image about swearing-pride?

It's too much man.

Well the answer to one is your using language as it's meant to be loving used, swear words exist for a reason and not using them I'd more of a sign of a poor vocabulary than using them is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

Rumda posted:

Well the answer to one is your using language as it's meant to be loving used, swear words exist for a reason and not using them I'd more of a sign of a poor vocabulary than using them is.

Yes but, Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Rumda posted:

gently caress you loving poo poo for brains square rear end dick face bitchlord.

constantIllusion
Feb 16, 2010

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Lottery of Babylon :words:

I wonder if the MRAs who write stuff like this actually have friends or any semblance of a social li-- Oh what the hell am I saying? These losers are completely repellent.

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

Today's young women - any under 30 - were all mostly raised by single mothers because all of their mothers were whores and it's impossible to keep a father in the home when your mother is a whore.

So they were all raised by stupid trash whores and of course have zero social skills at all, all the charm of diarehha, zero character, complete flakes, zero shame and just cuss like a sailor, zero accountability, no concept of graciousness or empathy, just horrendous, vile and toxic, STD infested subhuman piles of poo poo as people, covered in tats and of course incredibly stupid and ignorant of everything and going further downhill and down the toilet everyday.

You see all these articles about how fathers are 'critical' to a child's socialization and development, well that's because men are simply better people all around; we have to be because that's what society expects from us; to be accountable and holds us accountable and we have to earn our way and earn respect, not just simply demand it like a oval office does.

And we're just better people anyway, most of us mentally stable and consistent, while cunts are mentally and emotionally unstable and psychotic from birth. The articles are a kind way of saying women are horrible subhuman poo poo people and men are real people which is why children need a father to simply teach them HOW TO BEHAVE and socialize and interact with the world as well as teach them moral and ethics. While women are barely above animals mentally or like toddlers, spiteful, petty, stupid, ignorant, jealous, flaky, vindictive, vile with all the attention span of a gnat.

Women are far too stupid to understand right from wrong much less concepts as complex as morality, commitment and ethics, which is why all of these young girls are so completely mindless and on the level of animals. A dog has far more character and intelligence than today's female.

Today's women are nothing but the lowest form of trash in human history. And of course in some ways women over 30 are even worse - they're just as low and just as trashy and stupid, but actually believe they are superior to men and more intelligent, which is always hysterical to watch i action as any man can instantly ruin their day by showing them just how loving stupid and uselss they are every second of the day.

Looks like LoB found Davis Aurini's blog!

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
That is a scary level of hate toward half the human population. Holy poo poo.

I never understand why these insane sexist guys don't just get it over with and live together, have sex with each other, be each other's social groups, and not bother themselves about women at all. If feeeemales are supposedly such horrible evil idiot meanies, why do these morons still want them so loving badly?

They could go away and live like monks, except retarded.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
They have a movement like that Men Going Their Own Way.

I hear they don't just hate women but also Red Pill'ers for being wussies.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
They need to learn that Freedom of Speech is not a challenge.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Darkhold posted:

They have a movement like that Men Going Their Own Way.

I hear they don't just hate women but also Red Pill'ers for being wussies.

I wish they would Go Their Own Way quicker, everyone else is tired of their poo poo.

(I just briefly looked them up, and apparently "going their own way" means doing absolutely nothing but bitching on the internet a lot :lol:)

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Every time I read something like that it makes me smile because I just know that these men are only saying these things because their personality is so abhorrent that every woman they meet must reject them wholesale and they have to be so ugly and useless that not even the shallowest woman wants anything to do with them. They are so bitter and mad and sad about it that instead of looking inward as to why 100% of women they meet don't give them the time of day, they work themselves up into a real frenzy and must take to the world wide web for validation and comfort.

The internet is their mom/girlfriend and I like to laugh at them for it.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Motherfuckin video games:

https://twitter.com/LeTHaLMiGRaiNe/status/761873304864956417

Oh boy:

I don't know what's worse, the post or the comments. Green even liked Blue's comments, which seems contradictory but maybe I'm missing something.

SYNTHETIC HEROIN FOR 11 YEAR OLDS - APPROVED

Ularg has a new favorite as of 12:30 on Aug 6, 2016

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
We banned marijuana for a good reason!

Harry Anslinger, the dude who got the the prohibition ball rolling posted:

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others.”
“Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.”

oh

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Today's young women - any under 30 - were all mostly raised by single mothers because all of their mothers were whores and it's impossible to keep a father in the home when your mother is a whore.

So they were all raised by stupid trash whores and of course have zero social skills at all, all the charm of diarehha, zero character, complete flakes, zero shame and just cuss like a sailor, zero accountability, no concept of graciousness or empathy, just horrendous, vile and toxic, STD infested subhuman piles of poo poo as people, covered in tats and of course incredibly stupid and ignorant of everything and going further downhill and down the toilet everyday.

You see all these articles about how fathers are 'critical' to a child's socialization and development, well that's because men are simply better people all around; we have to be because that's what society expects from us; to be accountable and holds us accountable and we have to earn our way and earn respect, not just simply demand it like a oval office does.

And we're just better people anyway, most of us mentally stable and consistent, while cunts are mentally and emotionally unstable and psychotic from birth. The articles are a kind way of saying women are horrible subhuman poo poo people and men are real people which is why children need a father to simply teach them HOW TO BEHAVE and socialize and interact with the world as well as teach them moral and ethics. While women are barely above animals mentally or like toddlers, spiteful, petty, stupid, ignorant, jealous, flaky, vindictive, vile with all the attention span of a gnat.

Women are far too stupid to understand right from wrong much less concepts as complex as morality, commitment and ethics, which is why all of these young girls are so completely mindless and on the level of animals. A dog has far more character and intelligence than today's female.

Today's women are nothing but the lowest form of trash in human history. And of course in some ways women over 30 are even worse - they're just as low and just as trashy and stupid, but actually believe they are superior to men and more intelligent, which is always hysterical to watch i action as any man can instantly ruin their day by showing them just how loving stupid and uselss they are every second of the day.

I have to assume that these guys write this kind of thing because they are sure that "feminists" congregate in their own forums and post screeds like this about men all the time.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I...how? Trump really is gonna be the new Thanks Obama.

ducttape
Mar 1, 2008

Nobody knows why things are "racist", it is just arbitrarily decided by the media.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I love this so much.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

From the Doctor Who thread...

https://twitter.com/altrightwho/status/710626941490098176

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

loving "pro gamers"

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

which one of these dinguses is the troop?

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Pot Of Shoe posted:

I think those guys are the Columbine shooters

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Neither, though they did start an American tradition. :patriot:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Yes

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

MizPiz posted:

Neither, though they did start an American tradition. :patriot:

They are not the first American school shooting (that was July 26, 1764 if we're being technical :science:) but they are probably the most well known. They're like the 9/11 of school shootings.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Nice.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
how do goons not know what klebold and harris look like. like how is it possible that goons do not realize who they are.

holy poo poo im getting old

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Admiral Joeslop posted:

They are not the first American school shooting (that was July 26, 1764 if we're being technical :science:) but they are probably the most well known. They're like the 9/11 of school shootings.

But 9/11 was the first 9/11 :confused:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Gross Dude posted:

That we know of

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

ANTI STATIS, STOP FEEDING US YOUR LIBERAL STATISTICS.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Gross Dude posted:

I looked into terrorist attacks in America and came upon this:

quote:

August 6-November 1, 1838: 1838 Mormon War — As Mormons began to pour into Missouri (which Mormons considered their "promised land"), their distinct theology and abolitionist tendencies were met with friction by the locals, which soon escalated into accusations, recriminations, and ultimately armed violence. After some skirmishing, the Mormon Extermination Order was passed, and the murder of Mormons was legalized in the state of Missouri. Eventually, Mormons were almost completely driven from the state of Missouri.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Henchman of Santa posted:

I...how? Trump really is gonna be the new Thanks Obama.

I am perfectly fine with this becoming a thing.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

du -hast posted:

how do goons not know what klebold and harris look like. like how is it possible that goons do not realize who they are.

sorry, duder. for what it's worth i'm 27.

also, please suck it

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

du -hast posted:

Too many school shootings since to care.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Columbine was more of a failed bombing than a school shooting. They tried to blow up that whole cafeteria building.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I came into school late on the day Columbine happened because I was taking my Driver's test. All of the doors were locked and I was really freaked out because I didn't know anything was going on, so I banged on the office secretary's window to ask her to unlock it and I think she poo poo her pants with fear. Welp that's my story.

Also we had to stop having Quake Arena LAN parties in the library because of those fucks so I'm extra glad they're dead. :mad:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

loving "pro gamers"

http://www.p4rgaming.com/mens-rights-activists-turn-samus-into-a-man-after-dad-replaces-mario-with-pauline-for-daughter/

metricchip posted:

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2895/

quote:

Play as the titular posse of nude, red-hair-dyed, fat Femismists as they attempt to rid the city of Sayf Space from the Slim Ghost Slutz; the undead prostitutes of a bygone era. Prevent the city’s destruction from the King Klansman Kolussus as u journey to the Slim Building where the gravity is always lessened by the power of the Slim Source, granting even our lardy friends the ability to move faster than their cellulite could jiggle. Grab ur Femism ‘Quipment & trek through a terrible game @ breakneck speeds to face the almighty Queen SlimZ. Once SlimZ is defeated, our Femismist friends shall consume the Ghost Slutz in order to increase both their size & Femism Power.

So I guess that's a thing.

Maybe...anti-gamers is good?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

fullroundaction posted:

I came into school late on the day Columbine happened because I was taking my Driver's test. All of the doors were locked and I was really freaked out because I didn't know anything was going on, so I banged on the office secretary's window to ask her to unlock it and I think she poo poo her pants with fear. Welp that's my story.

Also we had to stop having Quake Arena LAN parties in the library because of those fucks so I'm extra glad they're dead. :mad:

Jesus, I did not expect a Columbine story here. I'm instantly reminded of the 4chan greentext way back:

https://imgur.com/gallery/7PLDs#wINPHH5

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

quote:

“I idolize Mr. Miyamoto. He is pretty much the father of men’s rights in video games. He basically gave us the biggest gift of all, equality in the gaming world."

Holy poo poo :laffo:

This is satire, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

fullroundaction posted:

Jesus. Was the shooting still going on by that point?