Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tiggum posted:

What is that accent?

Youtube British.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

In ten years everyone will have self-driving cars and will drunkenly masturbate for the duration of every journey.
Lifehack: always be a passenger, proceed as directed above.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

steinrokkan posted:

Dip yourself in a vat of olive oil every morning, that way the oily film will automatically repel sweat away from your skin. Easy!

Instead of bathing have your slave rub you down with oil, and then scrape it off with a dull metal blade. #RomanLifeHacks

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Fauxtool posted:

You have to hold the soapy end to access the water end and clean soap from your hands. That just puts you in an infinite loop of being soaped. What a nightmare.

obviously if you can clutch and scrub yourself with a small brick of ice your hands being uncomfortable doesn't bother you.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATlMED9jsUE

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

iSurrender posted:

Instead of bathing have your slave rub you down with oil, and then scrape it off with a dull metal blade. #RomanLifeHacks

LOL if you don't have Enrique produce extra virgin oil for you.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Lifehack: Wash your ziplock bag so you can reuse it and never have to wash a dish.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

evobatman posted:

Lifehack: Wash your ziplock bag so you can reuse it and never have to wash a dish.

You drat well better wash your ziploc bag. Those large size bags are expensive. Kid's mom should be pissed.

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.
I'm pretty sure disposable bowls would be nearly as cheap, and they're actually bowls and don't look completely trashy like using a ziploc bag as a dish condom.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

A murderer in England was found to have done this. He also cling-wrapped everything in his flat so he wouldn't have to clean, just replace the clingwrap. #lifetakinghax

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"I said what dish" - severe dementia can save you from doing domestic chores!

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

I'm pretty sure disposable bowls would be nearly as cheap, and they're actually bowls and don't look completely trashy like using a ziploc bag as a dish condom.

I mean to be fair who gives a poo poo how trashy ou look eating by yourself

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just eat it out of the bag.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Paladinus posted:

Youtube British.
It totally is too. That oddly specific enunciation.

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

Lady Naga posted:

I mean to be fair who gives a poo poo how trashy ou look eating by yourself

I respect myself enough not to dump my food out on the floor like a animal.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

I respect myself enough not to dump my food out on the floor like a animal.

But your status as a piece of poo poo is in question?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

I respect myself

Here's your problem.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Cheaper. Checking on US walmart.com, those self-sealing food storage bags are 5-13 cents each, depending on brand and size. Foam bowls start at 4 cents each.

:argh:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Save money on bowls and ziplock bags by eating it off the floor like an animal you piece of poo poo.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Facebook Aunt posted:

Cheaper. Checking on US walmart.com, those self-sealing food storage bags are 5-13 cents each, depending on brand and size. Foam bowls start at 4 cents each.

Cling wrap would be cheaper.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Fauxtool posted:

gutter oil is real and is also an issue in most of SEA. It can be made from boiling and straining sewage for a circle of oily shits

Not sure about SEA, but in China it has nothing to do with oily shits. Many restaurants in China use lots and lots of oil, and the oil that goes into the gutter by washing dishes etc. swims at the top of the sewer water. People collect that oil by ladling it off and put it through some kind of cleaning / sterilization process. This is totally legit and the oil can legally be sold as lubricant for machines. Some people sold it as cooking oil, though, and that's the story of gutter oil.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Gorilla Salad posted:

Cling wrap would be cheaper.

I like to imagine in some time there will be a community of bowl-wrapping lifehackers, and somebody among them will come up with the new and amazing lifehack of not wrapping poo poo in cling film, and instead running your dinner ware under the faucet when you are done eating.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pidan posted:

Not sure about SEA, but in China it has nothing to do with oily shits. Many restaurants in China use lots and lots of oil, and the oil that goes into the gutter by washing dishes etc. swims at the top of the sewer water. People collect that oil by ladling it off and put it through some kind of cleaning / sterilization process. This is totally legit and the oil can legally be sold as lubricant for machines. Some people sold it as cooking oil, though, and that's the story of gutter oil.

Yeah its totally safe when cleaned and sterilized. Would you trust it to be?

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Wash your goddamn bowl, Jeremy.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Meowjesty posted:

Wash your goddamn bowl, Jeremy.

WHAT BOWL

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm a modern backpacker so I buy pre-packaged freezedried ziplock meals for $10 a serving while feeling superior to all you loving losers making lovely-rear end old-fashioned porridge, like some Donner Family Oregon Trail pieces of poo poo.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Better than buying a year's worth of MREs at an army surplus auction.

Did you know that MREs contain binders so that soldiers won't have to stop to use the bathroom while in the field? There's a lifehack for you, stop having to cook and save money on your water bills at the same time

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

RandomFerret posted:

Better than buying a year's worth of MREs at an army surplus auction.

Did you know that MREs contain binders so that soldiers won't have to stop to use the bathroom while in the field? There's a lifehack for you, stop having to cook and save money on your water bills at the same time

Actually, there's been a lot of discussion and debate about that over the years. A number of studies suggest that there are two main reasons soldiers don't generally poo poo on the battlefield:

1. They trade food items from the MRES, throwing the nutritional value out of balance and constipating themselves.
2. (And this is what most studies found to be the most likely case) They don't poop because they're spooked about poopin' on a battlefield.

Lifehax: Tired of making GBS threads? Poo can't bloom on the battlefield.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

Actually, there's been a lot of discussion and debate about that over the years. A number of studies suggest that there are two main reasons soldiers don't generally poo poo on the battlefield:

1. They trade food items from the MRES, throwing the nutritional value out of balance and constipating themselves.
2. (And this is what most studies found to be the most likely case) They don't poop because they're spooked about poopin' on a battlefield.

Lifehax: Tired of making GBS threads? Poo can't bloom on the battlefield.

Nah they're really loving dense food and you gotta lotta water coming out as either sweat or pee soz you ain't got no poop lube, whatfer pushing that turd along.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wasabi the J posted:

Nah they're really loving dense food and you gotta lotta water coming out as either sweat or pee soz you ain't got no poop lube, whatfer pushing that turd along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaZunFhJHW0

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Sorry the water truck with all our mail got blown up... But the RipIt truck survived.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

p sure that afterwards it just gets throwed in the sink or trash or gently caress it fill it back up with water and make some BBQcubes.. Im reading it that when the nugz was ready there were no clean plates to eat off of

You had the perfect opportunity to call them BBcubes and you didn't! GAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

You had the perfect opportunity to call them BBcubes and you didn't! GAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Or BBQubes.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

Or BBQubes.
BYOBBBQuBes.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
What's the extra B for?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

davidspackage posted:

What's the extra B for?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

most of these seem reasonable

And then there's this:

quote:

10. Giant Ice-cubes

Fill water balloons, freeze them, stack them in a bowl and chill your drinks in style.

I love nothing more to flavour my drinks with than cheap balloon rubber.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I could see doing that for a cooler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

most of these seem reasonable

And then there's this:

I love nothing more to flavour my drinks with than cheap balloon rubber.

How is the rubber flavour going to make it inside the bottle? The picture even shows them being used cooler-style.

And for the lemon/lime slices - how freaking big are the glasses you have to use to fit something the size of a cupcake inside?