Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
Any room in the Legendary guild for a new player?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Koryk posted:

We have a 7 day idle player we could probably boot. Just sayin'

vvvv: Yup, confirmed.

Malek fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Aug 27, 2016

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

Koryk posted:

Made space. What's your username?

Edit: Don't waste gems on the current (earth) event booster packs. They all suck (confirmed by multiple goons).

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

Malek posted:

We have a 7 day idle player we could probably boot. Just sayin'

You can boot me - thehoodie - because I got bored of it.

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
Applying as Justicar John Tresk

I didn't pick the name it just gave it to me, where do I change it?

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
I'd like a spot in the Legendary guild. Dicks Out For Harambe

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

"Oh, y'know. Murder stuff."
Hello, please feel free to remove me from the guild as I'll be too busy to play it for the next few weeks. :( It'll be better if my space was filled with someone active. Sorry for the trouble!!

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

gromdul posted:

I'd like a spot in the Legendary guild. Dicks Out For Harambe

Made space, apply to it since I can't seem to find you by search.

HelloWinter posted:

Hello, please feel free to remove me from the guild as I'll be too busy to play it for the next few weeks. :( It'll be better if my space was filled with someone active. Sorry for the trouble!!

There are plenty of other inactives ahead of you. You may want to log in once every 7 days. I've seen some funny symbol on people inactive that long--I'm not sure if they get guild rewards or not.

If anyone was booted and comes back, let me know and we'll make room. Only 19/30 goons have touched the current event.

van fem fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Aug 28, 2016

RushJet
Aug 29, 2013

Barfk! Barfk!
:goatdrugs:
Applied to the Legendary guild. I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this game

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
The sequel to Auralux, Auralux Constellations is now out on Android.

Zosologist
Mar 30, 2007
Applied to the legendary guild as, you guessed it, zosologist.

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
I also applied to Summonthing Awful same name as here.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Here's a game called Cat Puncher.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Aug 28, 2016

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Did Square Enix/Eidos actually publish this shovelware hunting game or did something go terribly wrong on the Play Store backend?

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay

mrkillboy posted:

Nice, that's my jam.
Try this too, here is a link to the demo.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omnilabs.eufloria.demo

I had to go back 3 pages to figure out that LOGH aka Legend of the Galactic Heroes anime was actually "Legendary: game of heroes"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n3twork.legendary

Quaint Quail Quilt fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Aug 28, 2016

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

mrkillboy posted:

Never played the first one but I have played games like this. This is my jam as well.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I just checked my data usage and Tracky Train has used up nearly a gig this month. What on earth does it need that much for?

eeenmachine
Feb 2, 2004

BUY MORE CRABS

Hobo Clown posted:

I just checked my data usage and Tracky Train has used up nearly a gig this month. What on earth does it need that much for?

The answer is always video ads. If you don't pay money up front for a game they will extract it through your data usage!

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
If you haven't already, boot Coffeeamin or whatever dumb name I used from the Legendary guild. Just not really my bag I guess, since I haven't touched it in a week+.

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Damnit Steve, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references.
Any good new Asynchronous Multiplayer Turn Based Strategies come out lately? I've seen warbits on iOS and I've been hoping that would make it to Android at some point but now I just want to play games like it.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
So here's a quick, bizarre puzzle game in which you must find your video game system while avoiding your mother called "Hidden my game by mom".

It's weird, it's quick, and it's free. But it's pretty fun!

Edit: you may be thinking "how does trying to find your gaming device be interesting through all these levels?" Well, in the fourth level it's in an alligator's mouth. And it only gets wilder from there.

Morpheus fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Aug 29, 2016

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Morpheus posted:

So here's a quick, bizarre puzzle game in which you must find your video game system while avoiding your mother called "Hidden my game by mom".

Edit: you may be thinking "how does trying to find your gaming device be interesting through all these levels?" Well, in the fourth level it's in an alligator's mouth. And it only gets wilder from there.

Oh I heard about this on this week's Idle Thumbs but completely forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me!

e:
Here they are talking about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwxeoVlM7KY&t=2864s

I'm 3 days in and this is some good goofy fun

Okay things get really good 5 days in. Strong recommendation.

Xtanstic fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Aug 29, 2016

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Morpheus posted:

This is cool and good and everyone should check it out.

It has annoying ads but it's worth it.

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

I beat it within an hour but it was really fun and worth it

Also be sure to find the True Ending!

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Morpheus posted:

Was it made by a mom?

Suicide Pacmen
Mar 26, 2002

Rabbit season!
Any guilds running for Dragon Heroes? If not I'll make one since I'm playing pretty actively again.

Suicide Pacmen
Mar 26, 2002

Rabbit season!

Suicide Pacmen posted:

Any guilds running for Dragon Heroes? If not I'll make one since I'm playing pretty actively again.

guild "JAUNDICE" created. it's not private or anything.

also REALLY loving HARD to make a guild name that's only 8 characters and not being used

extrametrical
Oct 1, 2007
You kids don't know what you want! That's why you're still kids: 'cause you're stupid!
Applying as Extrametrica to Legendary guild :D

shen
Jan 22, 2006

Deakul posted:

This might be kind of an obscure ask but are there any games like Triplane Turmoil out? Like semi-simulation flight games from a side perspective where you can take off and land and refuel at bases and attack ground targets and things like that.

I remember playing MiniSquadron a while ago, it has somewhat similar gameplay. Hasn't been updated since 2011 though. Triplane Turmoil is the bomb, I would pay quite a bit for a remake of that.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=grayfinstudios.android.minisquadronlite&hl=en

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Xtanstic posted:

Oh I heard about this on this week's Idle Thumbs but completely forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me!

Yeah when I heard it on Idle Thumbs I had to check it out, luckily it was out on Android.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

shen posted:

I remember playing MiniSquadron a while ago, it has somewhat similar gameplay. Hasn't been updated since 2011 though. Triplane Turmoil is the bomb, I would pay quite a bit for a remake of that.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=grayfinstudios.android.minisquadronlite&hl=en

Alright awesome, will definitely give this a whirl.
Thanks!

How's the Luftrausers port?

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Final Fantasy XV may have been delayed until November, but you can play Justice Monsters Five, the pinball minigame within the game on your phone right now.

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

mrkillboy posted:

Final Fantasy XV may have been delayed until November, but you can play Justice Monsters Five, the pinball minigame within the game on your phone right now.

good lord

im like the biggest loving final fantasy weeaboo but my decision to not give a poo poo about xv and instead look forward to persona 5 continues to pan out as a great one

and i played xiv 1.0. and liked it.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

mrkillboy posted:

What the gently caress? They were supposed to notify me, fat lot of good that did

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Skyforce just updated with another level. Kinda lackluster after the last one. Also a new level to the main cannons.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
There's a new Katamari game out in soft launch called Amazing Katamari Damacy. Unlike that clicker game from a few months ago this one's an endless runner and it actually kind of works - though the game currently suffers from some pretty bad lag. It's apparently available in Canada, Australia and some other countries.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Why not just release an actual Katamari game for mobile? It would work!

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
iOS actually had 2 (now pulled) proper Katamari games for it but apparently the controls weren't so great. I also assume these new genres monetize better.

shen
Jan 22, 2006

Deakul posted:

Alright awesome, will definitely give this a whirl.
Thanks!

How's the Luftrausers port?

Haven't played it, looks pretty good though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

mrkillboy posted:

There's a new Katamari game out in soft launch called Amazing Katamari Damacy. Unlike that clicker game from a few months ago this one's an endless runner and it actually kind of works - though the game currently suffers from some pretty bad lag. It's apparently available in Canada, Australia and some other countries.

This is basically unplayable on an S6, huge hitches all the time