Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
the thought of hillary clinton with the for-profit education industry's balls in a vise makes me hasten to my fainting couch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
the osce has been observing us elections beginning with the 2002 mid-terms.

i mean there's a slim chance that trump supporters know what it is or would agree with their conclusions, but there is independent international observations being done of our electoral process.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Oxxidation posted:

my fainting couch

okay, hillary

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Lemming posted:

Ugh, completely indistinguishable from a Republican.

Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Pellisworth posted:

Yeah it's important to remember that polls are NOT votes. They are polling likely/registered voters, not actual votes cast. Even if Trump weren't behind by a large margin in most/all of the polling, he still has to get his supporters to register and show up to vote.

I suspect Clinton will outperform the polls because of Trump's nonexistent ground game, probably not into blowout territory or retaking the House. Clinton is campaigning for votes and Trump is holding rallies and flying home every night to get media attention.

If the Trump campaign keeps pushing "the election is rigged" that might well depress his turnout, too, if some of his followers decide it's not worth showing up.

Honestly, no matter what, assuming Clinton wins, expect "the election was rigged" to be the going assumption among the right, just as much as liberals during W assumed he stole it (because he did...).

If the Democrats get enough power to possibly begin unfucking the electoral system, the claim it's being done to let Hillary steal more elections will be levied. It's already there with the bizarre implication that Democrats are somehow hurting minority voters by *gasp* giving them free stuff (AKA helping them AKA governing).

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

Instant Sunrise posted:

the osce has been observing us elections beginning with the 2002 mid-terms.

i mean there's a slim chance that trump supporters know what it is or would agree with their conclusions, but there is independent international observations being done of our electoral process.

"You're going to trust a bunch of Europeans that the election was fair? Let me give you a real source: CrookedHillaryTheElectionStealer.blogspot.com"

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
So, it's a ways back, but:

zoux posted:

30 Benghazi Emails found with a pic of Hillary Clinton.

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/770693952345440257

Is there any information at all as to what they actually say? Even the slightest hint? Because 30 e-mails doesn't really prove she personally ordered the death of Vilerat and everyone else there.

And I'm sure that FBI report being releases tomorrow will contain all information provided, and in no way be selectively curated by the GOP in terms of what's released.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Is there no focus at all on how he admitted that he sues people knowing he will lose, just because it will cost the guy he's suing a lot of money to defend himself?

That seems like the type of thing that could resonate with "small business owners".

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Nucleic Acids posted:

So, it's a ways back, but:

Is there any information at all as to what they actually say? Even the slightest hint? Because 30 e-mails doesn't really prove she personally ordered the death of Vilerat and everyone else there.

And I'm sure that FBI report being releases tomorrow will contain all information provided, and in no way be selectively curated by the GOP in terms of what's released.

It's selfies of Hillary with various Benghazi victims actually.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Inferior Third Season posted:

Is there no focus at all on how he admitted that he sues people knowing he will lose, just because it will cost the guy he's suing a lot of money to defend himself?

That seems like the type of thing that could resonate with "small business owners".

You mean SLAPP lawsuits, something which many of Clinton's donors participate or participated in? No, I don't think that will resonate.

AMorePerfctGoonion
Aug 11, 2016

by exmarx

foobardog posted:

The annoying thing is that the reduction of rape to physically violent rape ignores the reality that social and emotional manipulation is a much more accessible and successful tool for rape.

To go even further, I'd argue that women who are forced into prostitution by poverty or the need to support a drug addiction are, in a way, the victims of rape by social inequity itself.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Please give all women super powers so they can't be raped and also to stop other crimes.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Or men just stop raping.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

DemeaninDemon posted:

Or men just stop raping.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

DemeaninDemon posted:

Or men just stop raping.

Woah, let's not get crazy now.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Excuse me men are unable to control their raging hot blood when presented with a woman and you should understand that and excuse it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

DemeaninDemon posted:

Or men just stop raping.

Sure if you want to live in some sort of fantasy world. Until then, give women heat vision.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Mel Mudkiper posted:

She was elected prez and away we started rollin'
I said how many votes you get
She said nothin' man it's stolen

Mel Mudkiper, you're alright.

AMorePerfctGoonion
Aug 11, 2016

by exmarx
What happened to the Melania Trump illegal immigration fiasco? Last I heard she was meant to give a press conference about it in a couple of weeks, a couple of weeks ago.

It's funny, because Trump has such a vast number of different scandals and gaffes the public doesn't really lock on to one in particular, as opposed to Clinton who has about 3 - emails, Benghazi and the dreaded charitable-foundation-gate.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

AMorePerfctGoonion posted:

What happened to the Melania Trump illegal immigration fiasco? Last I heard she was meant to give a press conference about it in a couple of weeks, a couple of weeks ago.

It's funny, because Trump has such a vast number of different scandals and gaffes the public doesn't really lock on to one in particular, as opposed to Clinton who has about 3 - emails, Benghazi and the dreaded charitable-foundation-gate.

That's just his deflection when he doesn't want to address something but wants to pretend he is.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Sure if you want to live in some sort of fantasy world. Until then, give women heat vision.

You're one of my favorite posters and this is top notch. I should get the last bit done on a pillow or sampler.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Or men just stop raping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMKSr4s_lkM

:nws: for fake dicks

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Women just need to build a wall. Duh.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Or men just stop raping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr0y6Vxvi3A&t=48s

peengers
Jun 6, 2003

toot toot
#allrapesmatter

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Filthy Hans posted:

Calves like cantaloupes from carrying bags of rape across the border

http://i.imgur.com/GZEQYkG.gifv

Pictured: The GOP's idea of a real woman, apparently.

...This makes so many things suddenly make sense, thinking about it.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

GalacticAcid posted:

Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

The big difference is that the Republicans then start whipping out lighters.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Cythereal posted:

That gif is really, really horrifying if you don't notice she has a watermelon between her legs and just see her strain a little then suddenly chunky red stuff shoots out of her crotch :stonklol:

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
That picture is making me rethink this date I have tonight with one of those crossfit types... she doesn't have this type of strength, I hope :ohdear:

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

God, I'm in love.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

TheBigAristotle posted:

That picture is making me rethink this date I have tonight with one of those crossfit types... she doesn't have this type of strength, I hope :ohdear:

As soon as you walk into the coffee shop, put a watermelon on the table and demand she prove that she can't crush it. It's the only way to be sure.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DemeaninDemon posted:

Or men just stop raping.

I'm doing what I can :negative:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

AMorePerfctGoonion posted:

The press conference they held was basically just a statement where the campaign threatened to file defamation lawsuits against journalists who kept talking about it

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm doing what I can :negative:

Try harder you girly man.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

The Iron Rose posted:

We're not bombing Syrian forces, we're bombing ISIL. This is entirely consistent with international and domestic law, and full satisfies the Sterio Criteria, Common Article 3 protections, the necessary and proportionality tests, international humanitarian law requirements.

And frankly all that could easily be labeled as irrelevant since, re Oil Platforms (Islamic Republic of Iran v. United States of America) ICJ 4, the strike almost certainly satisfies the (idiotic) test that the ICJ applied with regards to preemptive self defence.

I love it when you talk dirty. :allears:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Cythereal posted:

Huh, now I'm a republican? I wondered how that'd happen, but as a hetero white male it was an inevitability I suppose, I just didn't think it was going to be via gif.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Cythereal posted:

Someone should let her know that you need to be careful not to crush the aspirin into dust or else you get pregnant.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Gyges posted:

Someone should let her know that you need to be careful not to crush the aspirin into dust or else you get pregnant.

:golfclap:

That gif is amazing and horrifying. More-so if you don't see the watermelon.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Would have consensual sex with a strong woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Cythereal posted:

I guess she has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

• Locked thread