Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/771431581013729280

Trump is going to drown in anti-Trump ads in battlegrounds for the next two months. In comparison Trump hasn't even spend half of his promised $10m ad buy.

I'm happy to have contributed to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

rail guns are stupid bullshit

wrong

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
:siren:BREAKING: EMAIL SENT BY A BEVE STANNON YESTERDAY ASKED CLINTON FOUNDATION IF HE COULD GET SOME TIME IN ON THEIR GLOBAL AUTO ABORTION LASER SATELLITE:siren:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Was that money actually raised for downticket dems or was it just the Clinton campaign continuing to pretend to give money to local offices while funneling 99% of it through HVF and HFA into her campaign like they have been caught doing previously?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670

I'd be surprised if they changed their tactics, sounds like a misleading title.

Unlike the RNC and Trump the DNC likes Clinton and has the exact opposite problem of the RNC, they will go all in for Hillary is they have to, screw down tickets which are already doing OK with strategic advantages in this cycle, they will bet all their marbles on getting Hillary elected.

The RNC has been seriously talking for months on how they can starve Trump and throw him under the bus out of fear of hemorrhaging seats with a Clinton landslide.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

A Winner is Jew posted:

Same.

I want new huge gently caress off naval ships with rail guns for no other reason than because its :krad:

:rock:

Two of these beauties are still available to de-mothball....

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

actually im right, baloogan

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lobert

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

sector_corrector posted:

Same.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

god drat she's going to roll so much money into her 2020 warchest

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Everyone has mentioned you. Don't get to keep campaign money you don't spend so, where does it go? Goggle couldn't tell me

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

rail guns would rule if they didn't break after you fired them twice

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Benny D posted:

Everyone has mentioned you. Don't get to keep campaign money you don't spend so, where does it go? Goggle couldn't tell me

you can send it to your national party fund or roll it over into another election fund

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

:siren:BREAKING: EMAIL SENT BY A BEVE STANNON YESTERDAY ASKED CLINTON FOUNDATION IF HE COULD GET SOME TIME IN ON THEIR GLOBAL AUTO ABORTION LASER SATELLITE:siren:

hosed up if true

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

like an improvised child's slingshot has better reusability than that at much lower cost

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

on the other hand, recorded history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va3Vk947U-k

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/james-carville-presidential-election-2016

James Carville posted:

Trump came in and fit perfectly with at least half of the Republican Party, which is some version of an ethnocentric, nationalistic party that is very different from what we have traditionally seen from Republicans. And I think that as Republicans have perceived their party to be shrinking, they have hardened in their views, which is pretty damaging to their immediate-term prospects.

There are a lot of people in the United States that genuinely—and with some validity—think their influence is shrinking. Their lives have not turned out as they expected or hoped. If you’re a 53-year-old white guy that didn’t go to college, the chances are that you have had a pretty rough life. You have probably switched jobs any number of times, lost your health insurance any number of times, almost lost your house in the recession, and Trump comes along and says, “Of course this happened to you because of stupid politicians and immigrants.” He is appealing to people who look around, and their constant refrain is, “This is not the same country that we grew up in.” And it’s not.

They are used to people like them running the country and they see that less and less. They see the culture changing around them. They see the influence of rural America and small-town America declining and their institutions deteriorating. Trump has an explanation for them. Jeb Bush doesn’t.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Regular Nintendo posted:

Sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru

This had me laughing for like 30 seconds straight.

Internet Webguy posted:

I was wondering why the show after Eric Andre wasn't funny at all. This explains everything.

Yeah, I was saying in its thread in TVIV that the show has had a few funny moments, but there's a lot of dead air for me. That, combined with the fact that the creator is apparently a massive shithead made me decide to stop watching. Eric Andre is so much better that it's kind of embarrassing for him that they paired him with it.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

look, if it eventually leads to a handgun (or some kind of jewelry) that shoots hyper velocity uranium cores so we can horrify the gently caress out of whatever other races end up being out in space then it's worth it

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
That's not true, Jeb! has an explanation!!

The rich and Wall Street are being crushed by draconian taxes rates and Obama's economy, we need to give the poor job creators a break so they can create jobs again!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
holy poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

like an improvised child's slingshot has better reusability than that at much lower cost

counterpoint: they're super loving sweet

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Peztopiary posted:

look, if it eventually leads to a handgun (or some kind of jewelry) that shoots hyper velocity uranium cores so we can horrify the gently caress out of whatever other races end up being out in space then it's worth it

I think we can all agree that the Amarrians are a problem, and the only solution is drones armed with massive rail guns. That's how you spread space democracy.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I was a Clinton supporter until I found out about her infamous home-brew email server.

You can't just home-brew emails like that ffs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I only read microbrew emails from local servers.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Carville gets it. This is the death rattle of white working-class boomers.

What comes next will be worse.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Huge if true.

Also, someone was asking about the five debate polls. They are:
CBS/New York Times
Fox News
CNN/Opinion Research Corporation
NBC/Wall Street Journal
ABC/Washington Post

Right now, the averages have Clinton at 42.6, Trump 35.8, and Johnson 10.2.

Oh, and Stein is at 4.7

To make it on the stage, you need 14.5, as they've declared they will be rounding up. Johnson needs 4.3 more points to make it on the stage, Stein needs 9.8.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nichael posted:

This had me laughing for like 30 seconds straight.

Yeah idk where that replacement for "source your quotes" came from but I originally saw it used by either Al! or PR and i laughed uncontrollably

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

actually im right, baloogan

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

Carville gets it. This is the death rattle of white working-class boomers.

What comes next will be worse.

I don't doubt you, but who exactly is going to be the base of what comes next if the current Trump base is rapidly dying? Is the alt-right a legitimate threat?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

iospace posted:

Huge if true.

CBS/New York Times
Fox News
NBC/Wall Street Journal
ABC/Washington Post

Oh, and Stein is at 4.7

To make it on the stage, you need 14.5, as they've declared they will be rounding up. Johnson needs 4.3 more points to make it on the stage, Stein needs 9.8.

Johnson is not going to make it

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Railguns WILL be super sweet in the future, but are laffo dumpster garbage right now. Currently, the Navy is busy proving that materials science for railgun barrels just isn't there yet.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Laser railguns?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Those loving fascist nutjob alt-righters, they need some real journalism like infowars.com :wtf:

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

iospace posted:

Huge if true.

CBS/New York Times
Fox News
NBC/Wall Street Journal
ABC/Washington Post

Oh, and Stein is at 4.7

Maybe Stein and Johnson will fuse, and make a single candidate that's twice as useless.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

DrPlump posted:

Laser railguns?

i think this is your worst post so far, good job

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/771347288446820352

Maggie Haberman: See it is a softening. Whatever Trump says is true.

did spox reax to intvu? any correx??

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

Those loving fascist nutjob alt-righters, they need some real journalism like infowars.com :wtf:

"Hatred is the problem, not religion"

"how dare you side with that religion I hate you"

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Why are the YouTube recommended videos with rail gun test firings stuff like animals killing other animals or don't I want to know? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Hmm.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/771434451280814080

• Locked thread