Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

sounds like the greens are p "green" to this whole politics thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

a truly terrible snype
just the way i like em

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Bad joke about how we drafted the poors to go kill charlies

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

Greens will just say whatever they have to in order to get the conversation off of probing stuff and back onto them ranting about their pet issue
hilldawg just needs to come out in support of the sticky icky to grab some votes

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Baloogan posted:

ive thought about making a series of "Trump" scenarios, its hard to imagine what would be realistic under a trump presidency.

Every time I try to think about a Trump presidency this song just starts playing in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APIKVLw1tT0

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

🐍 hisss y'all hisss

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

Cuba Embargo, 2017

Newly minted president trump has formed the Cuba Quarantine zone after being snubbed by Castro. Several non-american ships have been turned away from Cuba. A multinational EU task force is sailing to Cuba to challenge the quarantine zone with a UNCLOS cruse. Your only communication with POTUS is via twitter, and your orders aren't... clear. Good luck, Admiral.

It would be :perfect: if you just changed it to Mexican shores instead.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Sonic the Hoxhaist posted:

🐍 hisss y'all hisss

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Baloogan posted:

Cuba Embargo, 2017

Newly minted president trump has formed the Cuba Quarantine zone after being snubbed by Castro. Several non-american ships have been turned away from Cuba. A multinational EU task force is sailing to Cuba to challenge the quarantine zone with a UNCLOS cruse. Your only communication with POTUS is via twitter, and your orders aren't... clear. Good luck, Admiral.

lmao

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Baloogan posted:

Cuba Embargo, 2017

Oh god please make this scenario and the only thing you get to use are Ohio class submarines.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grey Fox posted:

:lol: I heard a similar argument from a 65 yo. bernout going green, only he was insisting that the GOP would impeach Trump because they "realized what a mistake they made"

GOP is very well known for having self reflection

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Baloogan posted:

ive thought about making a series of "Trump" scenarios, its hard to imagine what would be realistic under a trump presidency.

Trump of course would want a monument in Washington DC built to immortalize himself to the American people. He would look over the real estate of the federal government, and pick the location of the Lincoln Memorial.

When someone from his nervous staff finally gets the nerve to open his mouth and suggest to lord high imperial ruler Trump that the Lincoln Memorial was built in remembrance for one of the country's most loved presidents, Trump would say:

"What made him a great president? He got shot in the head? I like presidents who don't get shot in the head."

The next day Trump News Network would make the announcement that demolition the Lincoln Memorial would begin immediately, and the nation would cheer.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
https://twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/status/777493097387143168

Trump 2016: nobody,none, only POKEMONES

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

Shook nate had an interesting post on 538 that if you take all the polls from early June [when it was clear who the nominees would be] they almost perfectly form a sin-wave around a mean of about C +4.5-5. If things turn and we start wandering back up to that level, yeah.

shook nate is penetrating the consciousness of society because I keep hearing people call him that and he is probably not happy lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Venom Snake posted:

shook nate is penetrating the consciousness of society because I keep hearing people call him that and he is probably not happy lmao

:getin:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Venom Snake posted:

good

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

In crostabs that would only interest iospace:
https://twitter.com/alanblinder/status/777929301119434753

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/NutOfDeath/status/777544953622728704

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

iospace posted:

In crostabs that would only interest iospace:
https://twitter.com/alanblinder/status/777929301119434753

god bless carpetbagging yankees

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

I've seen it here so often I had to check to make sure it wasn't a word filter

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Baloogan posted:

hm that actually sounds fun, whats it called? Usually a US vs cuba scenario is pretty much about bombing cuba back into the stone age.

You can adjust the "Weapons Release Authority" to conserve missiles, and use them sparingly

every time I see a screenshot of CMANO I can't decide if I want to play it or I really, really don't.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sonic the Hoxhaist posted:

🐍 hisss y'all hisss

:ohdear:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Vicente Fox has a negative opinion of Donald Trump for some reason. Can't imagine why

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/trump-has-secret-plan-to-destroy-isis-by-using-profanity.html?mid=twitter-share-di

TRUMP! *honk*

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

To me, best tweet of the election so far. There might be better choices, but this one is mine.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

StashAugustine posted:

every time I see a screenshot of CMANO I can't decide if I want to play it or I really, really don't.

:same:

But I have been in a job that severely cut my access to war exercises lately and have an itch. Lemme parse that USMTF into regular English.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Tatum Girlparts posted:

what game is this

it's the one Baloogan works on when not shitposting

C-SPAM › Baloogan Campaign 2017: Trump v. Mexico-Venezeula-France Axis (loadout tips itt)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/status/776575336116957184

Vicente Fox and Cher - two twitters that I did not expect to be following during a US election.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

I am so confused at things right now where the race is close to tied and good polls are finding Georgia in the MoE.

College educated whites, especially women, loathe Trump.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

yes, i like my subservient japanese waifu too

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

goddamn

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

The cropping made me thing it said "tit to be president". A rare moment of reflection from a Trump supporter.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

fuckin god damnit

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

CNN currently jerking itself silly to reports the bombing guy was recognized cause someone say his picture on CNN.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The "bad weekend," polling shift, and Jimmy Fallon interview collectively scared me so much I don't want to troll Hillary supporters anymore.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

how do we still not have a chef-kissing-fingertips emote

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yall like anime but i hope u see what its done to this country

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

COLLEGE

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008