Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I used to live three blocks away from that sign.

I'll still be voting as a Hawaii resident which...means my vote won't matter much. Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Aaaaand they're gone. Not a huge surprise.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

site posted:

Got a 404 apparently someone caught it
Good thing I already quoted the best part.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Endorph posted:

someone get these web pages to tim kaine so he can literally have the answers

no, don't since he's the ur-dad, he'll ground us all :ohdear:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

site posted:

Got a 404 apparently someone caught it

What do Hillary Clinton and this link have in common?

They're both "dead broke."

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:
Those links are already broken.

Mr Hootington posted:

how can you be so incompetent on so many levels at all times?

I know, right, they should have taken screenshots. This is disgraceful.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

climboutonalimb posted:

The Clinton campaign would like to remind us about the indecision of picking Mike Pence prior to the VP debates

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/783440463122554880

This is a good ad.

I was smiling and nodding for most of it but then the little parade of sad horns at the end made me actually laugh out loud.

Very solid ad.

Bhaal
Jul 13, 2001
I ain't going down alone
Dr. Infant, MD

faxlore posted:

Look man just hit me with another tweet I can handle it.

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/783432102771437570

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Endorph posted:

Do other major political parties for powerful countries post photos on their official site of the leader of the opposition making a stupid face?

I mean, probably, but jesus christ guys have some decorum

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Endorph posted:

Trump really is everything he accuses others of being.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

This seems like a losing strat. "I'm awful, why didn't she destroy me before now?"

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
And, the GOP.com links are dead now.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Night10194 posted:

This seems like a losing strat. "I'm awful, why didn't she destroy me before now?"

Apparently the Junior Senator from New York has the power to single-handedly set tax policy, who knew.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

those cheers are insane.

"I'm just as bad as her! Vote for me!"

"YEAH!!!!"

Exposure
Apr 4, 2014

ErIog posted:

Those links are already broken.

I know, right, they should have taken screenshots. This is disgraceful.
Here you go:

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

torgeaux posted:

And, the GOP.com links are dead now.

*beaten*

I hope some lovely goon took screenshots.

THANKYOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

DaveWoo posted:

Apparently the Junior Senator from New York has the power to single-handedly set tax policy, who knew.

And also she did work on the state tax stuff in New York anyway!

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Oh man, abortion being in that list. :allears:

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Endorph posted:

those cheers are insane.

"I'm just as bad as her! Vote for me!"

"YEAH!!!!"

If you're going to an actual Trump rally now you're either a true believer or a protestor who's about to get punched in the face. There's no-one else there anymore.

Bhaal
Jul 13, 2001
I ain't going down alone
Dr. Infant, MD

DaveWoo posted:

And as Kai Ryssdal pointed out on twitter, the tax evasions alluded to were in 1995.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

I'm dying here

Send help

This election has killed me

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

that 404 picture is labeled as https://prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/static/home/images/404_ermagherd.jpg

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Night10194 posted:

If you're going to an actual Trump rally now you're either a true believer or a protestor who's about to get punched in the face. There's no-one else there anymore.

i really doubt you're gonna see something like this at a trump rally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRq6Y4NmB6U

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Neo_Crimson posted:

TOP MOMENT OF THE DEBATE: When Lord Drumpf descended from the Heavens to personally smite Tim Kaine but smited Mike Pence by mistake.

FLAWLESS VICTORY.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

climboutonalimb posted:

The Clinton campaign would like to remind us about the indecision of picking Mike Pence prior to the VP debates

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/783440463122554880

This is a good ad.

While the ad is good, is this really the best they can hit Trump with? I mean it's sort of like you have gold everywhere and take the fine China instead. Maybe they don't want to make things TOO easy for them?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

SLOSifl posted:

Bullshit.

He stole both bums' bindles

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

My greatest fear for tonight is a debate so bland that SNL has to chuck any plans to parody it and just has the SNL Band do a 7-minute jam session as filler.

Though I suppose they could just do a skit "how we wish the VP debate had actually gone".

Still going to watch it tonight at an Austin beer-garden event hosted by the local Dems in hopes that somehow a VP fistfight breaks out on camera.

related: just let me add that i'm really pissed off at people like josh barro who have spent this entire campaign whining about how off-the-rails this campaign has been and how it's been SO BAD for america and why couldn't it have just been a nice friendly biden vs kasich

then when the closest thing to that actually happens, his response? BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNG

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/783295147626926080

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

punk rebel ecks posted:

While the ad is good, is this really the best they can hit Trump with? I mean it's sort of like you have gold everywhere and take the fine China instead. Maybe they don't want to make things TOO easy for them?

By length, it's a web-only thing to rally the base.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

punk rebel ecks posted:

They want people sitting down to watch the VP debate wondering if Trump even wants that dude up there.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

punk rebel ecks posted:

I don't think this is a TV ad that is running, but just some shareable digital content for supporters to pass around

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

theyve been making 17 billion ads dude

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

so who do you think kaine is going to appoint to be on the vice presidential action rangers?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Instant Sunrise posted:

so who do you think kaine is going to appoint to be on the vice presidential action rangers?

You know, I kind of wish The Onion really did go with the trying to hard Step Dad version of him.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
Is there an official debate watch thread?

Too Shy Guy posted:

They want people sitting down to watch the VP debate wondering if Trump even wants that dude up there.

It's an efficient strategy for Kaine to hit. "Why is Pence even the VP choice if he disagrees with Trump? Is Donald so unloved by his own party that Pence is the best they could find?"

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Coheed and Camembert posted:

Is there an official debate watch thread?

That's what I came to ask.

climboutonalimb
Sep 4, 2004

I get knocked down but I get up again You are never going to keep me down

punk rebel ecks posted:

The next tweet on Hillary's timeline is about Donald tweeting @rosie more times than in support of Pence. They're focusing on the VP debates tonight and I wouldn't be surprised if Tim Kaine has a new line of attack planned tonight ala Ms Universe.

My money is on something regarding some interpersonal quirk between Trump and Pence but I am really hoping for a bomb whether a similar offer was given to Pence as Kasich being offered "control of foreign and domestic policy"

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Aerox posted:

I was smiling and nodding for most of it but then the little parade of sad horns at the end made me actually laugh out loud.

Very solid ad.

Oh my god I thought I was expecting it but no

it's just soo many tiny sad horns

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Speaking of debate watching, is it just me or is MSNBC blacked out or offline or something? I want my Maddow pre debate. It's been all black for a while for me.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

climboutonalimb posted:

The next tweet on Hillary's timeline is about Donald tweeting @rosie more times than in support of Pence. They're focusing on the VP debates tonight and I wouldn't be surprised if Tim Kaine has a new line of attack planned tonight ala Ms Universe.

My money is on something regarding some interpersonal quirk between Drumpf and Pence but I am really hoping for a bomb whether a similar offer was given to Pence as Kasich being offered "control of foreign and domestic policy"

I'm hoping for him to just get pounded on LGBT rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

BigRed0427 posted:

I'm hoping for him to just get pounded on LGBT rights.

:agreed:

• Locked thread