Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008
loving g2 is knocked out, and then this...

n-no...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
STAR GAR D U I AN S

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Libertine posted:

Is there anyone in the pool who has anything resembling a possible correct prediction of Group A?
Just checked the Goon League and not a single person had G2 in last place but I guess technically if a team loses 3 matches today they can tie G2 for last :v:

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Libertine posted:

Is there anyone in the pool who has anything resembling a possible correct prediction of Group A?

I had Rox > Anx > G2 > CLG so I need CLG to lose out and Rox to beat ANX

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Work Friend Keven posted:

My GOD!!! THE STAR GUARDIANS!!!

n-no.. it can't be.. i thought it was just a legend, a kid's tale..

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

henkman posted:

I personally do not think that the person who had to run to Latin America North to escape bronze is better at cassio ults than Perkz, but I could be wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Lovechop posted:

n-no.. it can't be.. i thought it was just a legend, a kid's tale..

They're real: and heres whats more. They are yours to command, summoner./

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
If you want to truly know yourself, you must take the official Which Star Guardian Are You quiz, coming soon on League of Legends dot com

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm Star Guardian Udyr

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I literally cannot wait for a newly rejuvenated Aphromoo to teach these cheeser dogs respect.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Let's go ANX!

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
In a just world, both CLG and ANX would make playoffs

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
gently caress i hate karma mid

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Oh boy this is a poke comp. Let's see how they can play this.

Servaetes posted:

At least Huhi chose the best skin. v:shobon:v

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
How dare they steal Darshan's Poppy and Aphromoo's Bard.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Since the star guardians are basically a sailor moon joke are they gonna make a tuxedo mask skin for tf?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Gross, Karma mid.

Though Lucian is a good pick imo.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Servaetes posted:

gently caress i hate karma

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Servaetes posted:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Anx with first blood. Hell yes!

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
likkrit

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Good thing you took Ignite Aphro

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

He's good and cool. Still wish he'd bring out Zyra for one of these games.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
wow Huhi

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
lol loving Huhi with the tp.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Huhi uses flash and teleport to secure a single minion wave, what a fantastic mid laner

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
huhi

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

lol

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I think ANX might actually win this.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
omg

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

RealFoxy posted:

Huhi uses flash and teleport to secure a single minion wave, what a fantastic mid laner

CLG looking shook as gently caress in this game

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Why is Elise doing the SKT emblem when she lands?

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
should we go back in the thread to find the people talking about how great Huhi was to shame them

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Asema posted:

should we go back in the thread to find the people talking about how great Huhi was to shame them

ok im just going to watch the game

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Powercrazy posted:

That's a part of the SKT skin he has on.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ulio posted:

I hope this shuts up huhi haters. This guy carried in playoffs had most mvps(for clg) in regular split and playoffs.

He gets solo killed by Jensen or Bjergsen sometimes but he still is a monster in teamfights and great teamplayer.

eek

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Powercrazy posted:

Xmithie is using the SKT Elise skin

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

henkman posted:

I personally do not think that the person who had to run to Latin America North to escape bronze is better at cassio ults than Perkz, but I could be wrong

:vince:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lmao these flashes man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Vermain posted:

That's a part of the SKT skin he has on.

I get that, but why pick that skin? Or is it just random World's skin's feature different team's Emblems? Why wouldn't it have the CLG logo?

• Locked thread