Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Wow turn on any non Fox News news station, the media is positively freaking out about this.

It's cool that they are in any way surprised by this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Minimalist Program posted:

Again: dear NSA/Secret Service/FBI - I'm just a scandinavian making guesses about what's going to happen based on the fact that Donald Trump is an insane narcissist who's had a camera and microphone pointed at him for entertainment TV for more than 10 years. Please don't add me to a list.

Literally too late for that. This site has been heavily monitored for years and is going to be archived in an American library. This isn't hyperbole: you don't get >5 secret service visits, 3 murders, countless suicides, and 1 Interpol arrest on a mostly public Internet forum without eyes on you from now on.

Good job on the prediction, though. Is Scandinavia cool and do you want any Californian refugees

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

ImpAtom posted:

I honestly can't figure out what the 'biggest bomb' would be. Like seriously at this point Trump has literally had treason on his plate, rape accusations, uncomfortably creepy moments with his daughter, admissions of pedophilia, threats of mass deportion, and arguments that we should execute innocent people. Like that's not "over the course of a campaign" that's "in the past 4 weeks." What the gently caress is the biggest bomb?

I mean audio of him saying Black Lives Matter would probably cause him the most serious damage with his voters tbh

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud
I remember when people (myself included) that there wasn't much they could do in terms of oppo research because scandals seemed to slide off of Trump like water off a duck's back and Nothing Matters

To be that young and naive again.

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese

I'm 87% sure there's going to be a video of Trump showing his wiener to a small child and laughing about it.

That small child being his daughter.

Who he then proceeds to grab by the...

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones

socialsecurity posted:

Oh it was bad but it was portrayed as a lone cop going to far due to regret of his old friends death instead of a problem with the system itself.

I thought the bullet hole hoodie montage implied a systemic issue.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

The bad thing about the audio leak is that it's hard for Clinton to say, during the debate, that Donald Trump said "grab her by the pussy", because Clinton can't say that word on national television so she'll have to come up with some good way of making reference to that sentence, without saying it.

This is what is going to happen:

She will say "Donald, you are ON RECORDING saying "Grab her by the... I can't repeat that word."

Donald will reply, "what, you mean pussy?"

This is it, isn't it? This is the killshot. This is finally it, beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Hot take from trump-leaning coworker: "it was ten+ years ago, who cares"

im not taking enough antidepressants for this

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Guy A. Person posted:

oh my god oh my god

what even is this election

my poor heart can't take it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
So it's too late for the GOP to replace Trump on the ballot, even if he drops out, right? Right? :ohdear:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Ciaphas posted:

Hot take from trump-leaning coworker: "it was ten+ years ago, who cares"

im not taking enough antidepressants for this

The Bill Clinton scandal was almost 20 years ago and yet they bring it up.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

ImpAtom posted:

I honestly can't figure out what the 'biggest bomb' would be. Like seriously at this point Trump has literally had treason on his plate, rape accusations, uncomfortably creepy moments with his daughter, admissions of pedophilia, threats of mass deportion, and arguments that we should execute innocent people. Like that's not "over the course of a campaign" that's "in the past 4 weeks." What the gently caress is the biggest bomb?

A recording of him saying the n-word would be pretty bad, and you know that has to be out there somewhere.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Reminder that Donald Trump has also referred to Ted Cruz as a "pussy" and his defense now is going to be that 10 years ago what he meant to say was simply that he wanted to grab a woman, and also grab Ted Cruz.

Sensible Thursday
Jul 28, 2007

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

So it's too late for the GOP to replace Trump on the ballot, even if he drops out, right? Right? :ohdear:

Right. He can promise to abdicate to Pence like in that one West Wing episode where John Goodman ran the country for a while but that still requires voters to trust him to follow through.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
you know all those cameo appearance he did of shows like fresh prince of bel air in the 90's? how much you wanna bet that the crews from those shows have some kind of dirt of trump?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Pakled posted:

A recording of him saying the n-word would be pretty bad, and you know that has to be out there somewhere.

I'm not sure Donald Trump's support with black voters can go any lower or his support with white racists can go any higher.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011
I think even CelestialScribe will be able ro sleep easy now.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

They are not gonna suddenly slot in some generic centrist who will win the election magically if that's what you're asking. If they severed with Trump that would probably make them look better in the mid- and long-range futures, but would also guarantee they don't have any power for the next election cycle or two because you know the deplorables would immediately riot.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
You just know there will be a Trump supporter waving a 'Take Hillary by the Pussy' placard soon.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Spaced God posted:

The Bill Clinton scandal was almost 20 years ago and yet they bring it up.

Yeah, I actually hope people are riding that 'it was a decade ago!' nonsense because that goes triple for loving Clinton, then.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Armani posted:

Yeah, I actually hope people are riding that 'it was a decade ago!' nonsense because that goes triple for loving Clinton, then.
Nah, she's not a Republican, rules are different

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ImpAtom posted:

I would say the biggest bomb would be a nuke but we've gone way past those by now.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

happyhippy posted:

You just know there will be a Trump supporter waving a 'Take Hillary by the Pussy' placard soon.

New prediction: there's going to be a Hillary plant or two at a rally that does this and takes extreme care to get photographed by every news media outlet.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Sky Shadowing posted:

This is what is going to happen:

She will say "Donald, you are ON RECORDING saying "Grab her by the... I can't repeat that word."

Donald will reply, "what, you mean pussy?"

This is it, isn't it? This is the killshot. This is finally it, beyond any shadow of a doubt.

and then this music starts playing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq1jknZp0ic

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Nessus posted:

They are not gonna suddenly slot in some generic centrist who will win the election magically if that's what you're asking. If they severed with Trump that would probably make them look better in the mid- and long-range futures, but would also guarantee they don't have any power for the next election cycle or two because you know the deplorables would immediately riot.
Oh, I know the GOP will never renounce him, the question is if Trump just says "gently caress this, I'm out." What even happens in that case? Most states have their ballots printed already I think.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

You know, considering every single thing he accuses anyone of he's done, and how often he likes to say the election will be rigged...

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I'm just going to take a moment to appreciate that without this we might have been in for another round of EMAILS! what with the email release happening. Oh and Wikileaks really hosed up their release timing.

Like, as far as Clinton cares you could not have timed this better.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Sensible Thursday posted:

Right. He can promise to abdicate to Pence like in that one West Wing episode where John Goodman ran the country for a while but that still requires voters to trust him to follow through.

You know who also said they'd hand over power? Emperor Palpatine. Do you you know who looks like a younger version of him and who's name also starts with a P?

I'm just asking questions..

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Wow turn on any non Fox News news station, the media is positively freaking out about this.

Even if some random B-list actor got caught saying this it would get nationwide media play for a day or so.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

I remember when people (myself included) that there wasn't much they could do in terms of oppo research because scandals seemed to slide off of Trump like water off a duck's back and Nothing Matters

To be that young and naive again.

To be fair for a while Nothing Mattered. Trump had like six scandals just disappear into nothing in August while EMAILS BENGHAZI PNEUMONIA EMAILS BENGHAZI EMAILS happened and the media just sledgehammered Hillary. I'm guessing she has a big enough oppo file to trickle out new stuff for the media to bite onto to keep attention focused on what a completely despicable cretin Trump is for the rest of the election.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
"Doris McLemore, Last Fluent Wichita Speaker, Walks On"

:smith:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Night10194 posted:

You know, considering every single thing he accuses anyone of he's done, and how often he likes to say the election will be rigged...
He probably thinks the Russians have actually used the cyber to ensure he'll win

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
I think the hilarious thing is that Trump DIDN'T DENY IT. They could easily have spun this as 'well this is totally an imitator mimicking Trump, you never see him saying the words'.

AND THE loving MORON ACTUALLY ADMITTED TO IT IMMEDIATELY AND TRIED TO SHIFT BLAME.

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Almost undoubtably when cornered by this is when his attacks on Bill Clinton will spew forth in the most unrefined foot-shooting way.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Dems have smelled blood in the water, it's time to let Trump simmer and finally go to town on the downballot.

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/784508762602213376

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
CNN: Trump tape and Hurricane Matthew
MSNBC: Trump tape and Hurricane Matthew
FOX: The Five's Favorite Memories

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Antti posted:

I'm just going to take a moment to appreciate that without this we might have been in for another round of EMAILS! what with the email release happening. Oh and Wikileaks really hosed up their release timing.

Like, as far as Clinton cares you could not have timed this better.

I oddly get the feeling that the Wikileaks release was from the pile marked "release in case of Trump scandal."

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Mike Pence renounces me? I renounced HIM first, loser! Will appoint new VP #MAGA

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/784509436165578756

:allbuttons:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Please proceed, Governor.

• Locked thread