From:terribillionairs@aol.com
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2015-08-18 10:30
Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

october surprise...?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Drudge Report must love this

HURRICANE MATTHEW STRONGER THAN PREDICTED; END OF WORLD IS NIGH; ALL OTHER NEWS UNIMPORTANT

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Even if Trump somehow left the race back in August there's 30% of his supporters who would go ballistic and never vote for his replacement.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Let's do a rundown of the top headlines right now:

CNN: "Trump in the gutter: Trump bragged to TV host about what he does to women"
MSNBC: "Mic caught Trump making lewd comments about women"
NPR: "'You can do anything': In 2005 tape, Trump brags about groping , kissing women"
ABC News: "Trump Brags about groping women in vulgar remarks caught on tape"
NYTimes: "Trump boasts about groping women in tape from 2005"

Fox News: "Clinton edges Trump by two points with only one month left until Election Day"

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Three-Phase posted:

He or she is like a sniper sitting in a field motionless for days just waiting for the exact moment to strike. Amazing timing.

Is there an actual source for it, or was this something the Clinton Campaign had in their back pocket as a nuclear option?

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/senatorkirk/status/784555457255964672

Spiritus Nox posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/784549064557854720

I don't understand these people. Empathy is important, but I can't understand these people.

There's no underlying moral structure or philosophy to understand. It's all team sports mentality and the other team (liberals, leftists, democrats, whatever) needs to lose.

That's all there is to it. They're reduced to cheering on a greedy, thrice-married immoral pig of a person purely because their guy has to win the game at all costs.

That's this Mitchell guy and the delusional evangelicals still going to bat for Trump. The rest really want that tax cut and 1-3 conservative SCOTUS justices come hell or high water.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Quinton posted:

I dunno. The GOP seems just about as incapable of learning from mistakes as Trump is. I expect they're going to stick their fingers in their ears, pretend Trump never happened, and we'll see a repeat of the madness in 2020 with some new champion of the toxic core of the party.

2012 GOP Post-mortem: Reach out to minorities and latinos
2016 GOP Platform: Immigrants are scum

Yeah, they're pretty poo poo out of luck.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Cythereal posted:

But they have no alternative to Trump, either, and they know it. Trump is a monster of their own creation, they know it, and it's too late to separate him from the Republican party.

That's what I meant. Either they stay on the ship and drown later or they jump off and drown now. There's no saving this now.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Stereotype posted:

Fox News: "Clinton edges Trump by two points with only one month left until Election Day"

i, for one, am seriously edging right now.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

And replaced him with what?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

BigRed0427 posted:

Is there an actual source for it, or was this something the Clinton Campaign had in their back pocket as a nuclear option?
Trump specifically forbade his campaign from doing opposition research on him so even he doesn't know

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Drudge:
Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Told Me 'Hillary Had Eaten More Pussy Than He Had'...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

remusclaw posted:

Drudge:
Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Told Me 'Hillary Had Eaten More Pussy Than He Had'...
i was, uh, kidding, about the lesbian angle

that said i can believe this one because bill doesn't strike me as the type to eat his lady out

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Nessus posted:

Drumpf specifically forbade his campaign from doing opposition research on him so even he doesn't know

Oh...My God.

Trump is the dumbest rich man in the world.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

remusclaw posted:

Drudge:
Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Told Me 'Hillary Had Eaten More Pussy Than He Had'...

He ran this totally even balanced and not at all implying anything story earlier today - http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-huma-celebrate-20th-professional-anniversary/

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

remusclaw posted:

Drudge:
Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Told Me 'Hillary Had Eaten More Pussy Than He Had'...

Hillary Clinton appeals to the "15 year old boys who exclusively watch lesbian porn" demographic.

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!
Does he even do the debate on Sunday?

I'm honestly stunned by this, like we knew Trump was a hosed up racist bad guy, but god drat if they released this one now imagine what else they're going to drop before election day as early voting is going on.

And the craziest thing about it, is that most, if not all of the republicans are going to stick by this guy.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

BigRed0427 posted:

Oh...My God.

Trump is the dumbest rich man in the world.

This has been known about him for ages. He refused to let them on the grounds that he was obviously perfect.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Stereotype posted:

Let's do a rundown of the top headlines right now:

CNN: "Trump in the gutter: Trump bragged to TV host about what he does to women"
MSNBC: "Mic caught Trump making lewd comments about women"
NPR: "'You can do anything': In 2005 tape, Trump brags about groping , kissing women"
ABC News: "Trump Brags about groping women in vulgar remarks caught on tape"
NYTimes: "Trump boasts about groping women in tape from 2005"

Fox News: "Clinton edges Trump by two points with only one month left until Election Day"

Bias Alert

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I saw a supposed leaked transcript of Hillary giving a speak to Goldman Sachs and it was pretty much on a similar level to the "leaked" letter where her campaign asked PPP to skew the numbers higher, we paid good money for this. Not very good fanfiction.

Also holy gently caress is Trump already involved in yet another campaign-ruining scandal!? This makes how many in the past two weeks?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Drudge Report must love this

1. He lives in South Florida, so he's getting his poo poo kicked in
2. He's gay, so no

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Endorph posted:

i was, uh, kidding, about the lesbian angle

that said i can believe this one because bill doesn't strike me as the type to eat his lady out

Someone's never read the Monica transcripts then. He offered to reciprocate.

Funkdreamer
Jul 15, 2005

It'll be a blast
What gets me about this election is that there's no easy way to summarize it for future generations. You can't just be like "Tank Dukakis" or "Willie Horton", there's a tidal wave of terrible poo poo and there's nowhere to even begin

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Stereotype posted:

Let's do a rundown of the top headlines right now:

CNN: "Trump in the gutter: Trump bragged to TV host about what he does to women"
MSNBC: "Mic caught Trump making lewd comments about women"
NPR: "'You can do anything': In 2005 tape, Trump brags about groping , kissing women"
ABC News: "Trump Brags about groping women in vulgar remarks caught on tape"
NYTimes: "Trump boasts about groping women in tape from 2005"

Fox News: "Clinton edges Trump by two points with only one month left until Election Day"

Fox News is to the GOP what Swan Lake was to the Eastern Bloc.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

axeil posted:

Someone's never read the Monica transcripts then. He offered to reciprocate.

a lot of guys offer to reciprocate, but then you get to their turn and suddenly they're tired or loving roseanne is on nick @ nite

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

David Farenthold is on Rachel Maddow right now.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Hilary coming out and being openly gay and still beating Trump 54-39 would be the only thing that makes this better.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
The Keepin' it 1600 curse of releasing an episode directly before a bombshell has never been funnier.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

trump has definitely never eaten pussy. there's no way he's ever brought a woman to orgasm.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Captain Stalin posted:

And the craziest thing about it, is that most, if not all of the republicans are going to stick by this guy.

They are BAD PEOPLE. Republicans do not care about others, about America as a nation, or about anything around them. They are lazily trapped in a soothing bubble of misinformation and have no desire or curiosity to learn about anything. They are bad and should feel bad.

How are people just now realizing this? Months ago there was a woman who literally said "He could shoot a man in the middle of the street and I'd still vote for him," then after a brief pause where she must have realized that she is literally a sociopath monster, she corrected herself "well maybe as long as he just wounds him."

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/784566924655157248
Breaking: GOP leadership full of spineless, selfish assholes who want to protect themselves and their party rather than consider that maybe they might be loving wrong for once.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Augus posted:

I saw a supposed leaked transcript of Hillary giving a speak to Goldman Sachs and it was pretty much on a similar level to the "leaked" letter where her campaign asked PPP to skew the numbers higher, we paid good money for this. Not very good fanfiction.

Also holy gently caress is Trump already involved in yet another campaign-ruining scandal!? This makes how many in the past two weeks?

A little more than one a day since the debate.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Will Trump double down and make "cigar" or "blue dress" comments during the debate?

Anyways I'm praying this has downticket effects in the end.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/784565072769191940

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
:lol: Maddow, just now: "You're awake right now. You're not having some terrible dream. You haven't died and gone to hell. This is our election right now. This is happening."

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
"You're awake. You're not having some sort of terrible dream right now. You're also not dead and you're not in hell. This is your life now." --Rachel Maddow 10/7/2016

lmao how did I get beaten to that

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Spaced God posted:

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/784566924655157248
Breaking: GOP leadership full of spineless, selfish assholes who want to protect themselves and their party rather than consider that maybe they might be loving wrong for once.

I think they know they're wrong, but once you've reached out grabbed the pussy of power you can't let go.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Endorph posted:

a lot of guys offer to reciprocate, but then you get to their turn and suddenly they're tired or loving roseanne is on nick @ nite

I can't help that I can only have one orgasm. It's :biotruths:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

The Rokstar posted:

"You're awake. You're not having some sort of terrible dream right now. You're also not dead and you're not in hell. This is your life now." --Rachel Maddow 10/7/2016

lmao how did I get beaten to that

Rachel Maddow is very good

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007