Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
I haven't been able to stop giggling for hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

DrNutt posted:

Making a big deal about Trump saying something I sure we've all said before. :rolleyes:

The sad thing is that some people actually think this unironically. It's like an alkie being surprised that not everyone drinks a 12-pack a day.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Sky Shadowing posted:

I want to order 100 of those parody Gadsden flags, drive around Michigan finding places with those flags, and replace them secretly, then see how long it takes people to notice.

Make sure to get some of the Bobby Hill ones too.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Does all this drama mean my abuela is definitely going to be president?

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/784597237812822016

Oh boy, this'll be good.

Edit: Ahahahaha, it included the previous (mostly-unrelated) tweet too.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

No one's asking Palin about this.
She doesn't care. She's going to keep crawling back into the public light no matter what.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

PT6A posted:

Hasn't she been done with Trump since, well, the beginning? I think she's just being petulant and saying Clinton hasn't "earned her vote" yet, but I'm guessing she'll vote Clinton whether she wants to admit it or not.

She has, but usually she's expressing it with anger, but this time around she just seems sick of it all.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

This is the best night in politics since Scalia died.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hey thread, what happened while i was on the flight back from hawa

oh

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

St. Dogbert posted:

What are the odds that:

- Donald Trump's current wife has a divorce lawyer on retainer?

- Donald Trump's current mistress wears a retainer?

If Jimmie Kimmel steals this you should sue.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Roland Jones posted:

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/784597237812822016

Oh boy, this'll be good.

Edit: Ahahahaha, it included the previous (mostly-unrelated) tweet too.

You know, I hadn't even considered Bat Boy and his thoughts on this. Someone put that lunatic on TV. :allears:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Kavak posted:

It really is. Only now people don't have to hide their excitement out of respect for the rear end in a top hat.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kavak posted:

Just wait till the day after the election.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Chokes McGee posted:

hey thread, what happened while i was on the flight back from hawa

oh

Hell of a thing, innit?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

comingafteryouall posted:

Yeah, loving prudes freaking out about people groping their pussies.

I'm just saying, Trump has clearly broken the law in several other arenas, but these comments are what ignited a GOP firestorm.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
So what happened to the two camera Trump video statement addressing his pussy statements? Did they see the Don Lemon thing where he said Access Hollywood had loads more tape and then the Trump camp figured out they are going to need a longer apology?

Sensible Thursday
Jul 28, 2007
I feel kind of bad for all of these journalists who thought they had THE October Surprise only to see it reduced to molehill compared to what dropped the next day.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Good Citizen posted:

Is this gonna be pussgate, pussghazi, or pussyquidick?

I wholeheartedly support pussghazi.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
He's even broken the will of parody accounts
:smith:

https://twitter.com/ArtHouseTrump/status/784585177846652928

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Hillary needs to refuse to shake Trump's hand on Sunday.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

greatn posted:

It was discovered George W Bush had A DUI mere days before the 2000 election. The fact is voters don't really care about this personal character poo poo from ten years ago. Anyone who does was voting for Hillary anyway. If there's a :fork:, it's because of everything else that has already happened this month. This is just bonus silverware.
I thought post election analysis showed this caused him to lose the popular vote.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I just heard about the second plane hitting the Trump campaign. What page of this thread does the fun start?

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Rip Testes posted:

So what happened to the two camera Trump video statement addressing his pussy statements? Did they see the Don Lemon thing where he said Access Hollywood had loads more tape and then the Trump camp figured out they are going to need a longer apology?

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/784597264690012160

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
"I wish a respectable guy like Mike Pence were the nominee" says sad faced garbage loving idiot, minutes before a yonic chasm devours him whole and delivers him to hell.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Sensible Thursday posted:

I feel kind of bad for all of these journalists who thought they had THE October Surprise only to see it reduced to molehill compared to what dropped the next day.

Imagine what they have in store for monday, to sweeten the post-debate afterglow.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Sky Shadowing posted:

Hillary needs to refuse to shake Trump's hand on Sunday.

"I know what you like to do with those hands"

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Have a nice Fox News hot take:

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/784583324329185280

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Sky Shadowing posted:

I want to order 100 of those parody Gadsden flags, drive around Michigan finding places with those flags, and replace them secretly, then see how long it takes people to notice.

Make Western Michigan howl.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Lord Hydronium posted:

I just heard about the second plane hitting the Trump campaign. What page of this thread does the fun start?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792791&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=219#post465084161

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Charlz Guybon posted:

I thought post election analysis showed this caused him to lose the popular vote.

What was with Robert Jordan and taking normal names and spelling them really weird

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Like this is the end game for all the people who think you can't be racist unless you say friend of the family.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Eat them alive Patty Murray :black101:

I am going to email my Congress rep (R) and ask him if he is going to renounce Trump and the GOP's continually support. :unsmigghh:

If I lived a couple streets over I'd have a Democrat as my rep.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Rip Testes posted:

With two cameras he will have to pivot to look at the second one when they cut to it.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Sephyr posted:

Imagine what they have in store for monday, to sweeten the post-debate afterglow.

Clinton strategist: "Yeah, I guess this was pretty good.

For an opener. :getin:"

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

What's this about wiki leaks? Anything in there? I know trumps world is imploding but I'm worried about this other thing.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I'm just saying, Trump has clearly broken the law in several other arenas, but these comments are what ignited a GOP firestorm.

Please don't equate caring about sexual assault with prudishness, thank you. It's a big deal because of the irrefutable video evidence that requires no subtext or explanation.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Clinton strategist: "Yeah, I guess this was pretty good.

For an opener. :getin:"

viva dread abuela

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/784598690858201088
These just keep getting better

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

My wife got a Trump/Pence mailer today. I couldn't stop laughing at the sad irony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

"Mr Trump has apologized"

He didn't really though.

• Locked thread