Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Did SJWsupermario change his twitter handle or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Grapplejack posted:

Did SJWsupermario change his twitter handle or something

Clearly.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'm glad SJW super mario realized the negative connotation behind their name and changed it to something more friendly

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Star Citizen's single player mode, Squadron 42 has been delayed indefinitely. :lol: This comes directly from Chris Robert himself.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I hope Gary Oldman still got his paycheque though

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Star Citizen is still a thing people care about?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

chumbler posted:

If people were they probably are not anymore.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Lol if you didn't take out a second mortgage on your house to back Star Citizen.

You stupid chumps are gonna be eating your words when it comes out in 2022.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

chumbler posted:

Yes, but thankfully the owners of this site cordoned it off into its own section so everyone else doesn't have to be subjected to the incredibly sane and funny people who have been making the exact same handful of posts about its impending failure every day for three years now.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Lizard Wizard posted:

It means underwear in the UK.

Mr. Pants makes a lot more sense once you learn that.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Here's the one thread about star citizen worth reading

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792400&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Mr. Pants makes a lot more sense once you learn that.

I love Rareware interviews. The whole company seems like it was insane (until MS bought them of course).

e: :laffo: "Mr. Pants-on-line" I love these weirdos

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

I said come in! posted:

Star Citizen's single player mode, Squadron 42 has been delayed indefinitely. :lol: This comes directly from Chris Robert himself.

Oh man this is the kind of stuff that just makes my day. I hope Star Citizen never comes out just so it can be an endless source of amusement.

Also the game that is watching the game being developed, is F2P

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

Yes, but thankfully the owners of this site cordoned it off into its own section so everyone else doesn't have to be subjected to the incredibly sane and funny people who have been making the exact same handful of posts about its impending failure every day for three years now.

Guy Mann is having good opinions? Now I've seen everything.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Phantasium posted:

Guy Mann is having good opinions? Now I've seen everything.

The best opinion, since he himself invested $1000 into Star Citizen.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Yes hello is Game & Wario worth $30

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I liked it but no probably not

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

shame & boreio

e: i haven't played it by the way

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Robot Golf is good.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Lizard Wizard posted:

Game & Wario is the best electronic version of Pictionary, every other minigame is a bonus

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mordja posted:

:laugh:

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Mordja posted:

....when he himself is made of care?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Sakurazuka posted:

You used to get adverts where companies would directly poo poo talk the competition's consoles, it was a simpler time.

Some people miss those but I always found them profoundly embarrassing.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Skeezy posted:

Robot Golf is good.

* 'Lockdown' echoes faintly in the distance* :911:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Anybody ever play sub-terrania for the genesis? It was a cool game

Hard as gently caress tho

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lizard Wizard posted:

No and I really wish it was. The 9-volt minigame and the pictionary thing are cool but that's it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

FirstAidKite posted:

Anybody ever play sub-terrania for the genesis? It was a cool game

Hard as gently caress tho

The water stages were super hard

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im on the last zone of rocket slime. Game owns But i wish the tank battles were more challenging. You can't lose if you jump over right away and just guard the enemy guns.

Also my ds lites d pad is not as comfy as i remember.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

goferchan posted:

No and I really wish it was. The 9-volt minigame and the pictionary thing are cool but that's it

What about Islands

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Why can't i buy yoshi insurance?

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

I said come in! posted:

That was the one part of the whole thing I would have played. Oh well :sigh:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Speaking of terrible space games run by independently wealthy conmen with delusional fans, any news of No Man's Sky's big content update that's totally going to add in basebuilding and multiplayer and actual interesting worlds and creatures?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Guy Mann posted:

Speaking of terrible space games run by independently wealthy conmen with delusional fans, any news of No Man's Sky's big content update that's totally going to add in basebuilding and multiplayer and actual interesting worlds and creatures?

the dev hasn't tweeted since intentionally not answering accusations on launch day so probably not.

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Guy Mann posted:

Somebody posted a picture of the Hello Games' studio on reddit/imgur that made it look like they had gone out of business, or at least were no longer working out of the address people knew them to be at.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Guy Mann posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FanaticalMilk posted:

Somebody posted a picture of the Hello Games' studio on reddit/imgur that made it look like they had gone out of business, or at least were no longer working out of the address people knew them to be at.

That's a shame, I was hoping for a new joe danger at some point

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I've got $14.99 burning a hole in my Steam wallet since returning Mad Games Tycoon, any recommendations for a feel-good game?

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/336877677753532416

Also the main character of Gears of War is named Marcus Fenix because the game rose from the ashes of Cliffy N's failed marriage, like a phoenix~

FanaticalMilk posted:

To be fair, the fact that disgruntled customers were tracking down their physical address to post pictures of it to the internet is a pretty good argument for going into hiding :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M5451opMRY

why does this work so well

• Locked thread