Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Euphoriaphone posted:

Every so often someone in this thread says "The Clinton campaign has enough dirt to bury him every day twice over!" but we've never really seen an example of that. The closest we got was the Alicia Machado thing, but that wasn't dirt so much as it was bait. The Clinton campaign didn't leak the tape, didn't leak the Ivanka rear end comments, and hasn't leaked anything noteworthy this entire election.

the clinton and her [[[globalist]]]] masters puppeteer the media, sheep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Julio Cruz posted:

Looking at the electoral map, is there a (even slightly plausible) way for Trump to win if Hillary takes both OH and NC? Seems like he'd need something like PA, FL, WI, CO and NV to win at that point.
California is pretty likely to go Trump, unless there's massive voter fraud. Or perhaps I should say massive "border crossing" into the polls. But real voters in California (excuse me, have to be PC because of the mods here) are overwhelmingly pro-Trump. So get out there and be ready to monitor polls on Election Day!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Endorph posted:

donald trump is losing the race, which makes him the tortoise, and he's also a moron, which makes him the hare
The Tortoise In The Hair

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Trump's warm-up guy in Florida: 'You know where Hillary Clinton was today? She was down in Miami, with Al Gore! Probably talking about how Al Gore invented the internet!!!'

TOPICAL HUMOR

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust
https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/785981912812695552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=594WLzzb3JI

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
It's nice seeing the word Liberal not be dirty any more. For the past 20 years it was like saying the worst thing you could think of to someone.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

the only way trump wins this election is either a video of hillary making GBS threads on the flag while hailing satan (she probably still wins but it's a good shot for him) or she has a stroke (slight win for him).
Even if Hillary dropped dead of pneumonia or whatever right now I think tim kaine would still have a minor lead over trump.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

On Terra Firma posted:

No. There's no way.

That's basically what I figured. Trying to work out when I can start properly celebrating on election night. Looks like 8EST when PA closes polls (and is instantly called for Hillary) unless both OH and NC are called before then (polls close at 7.30).

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

VirtualStranger posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2008/10/mccain-obama-not-an-arab-crowd-boos-014479

Reading this article today was astonishing to me. Trump is exactly the candidate these people have wanted for a long time. Now that he's finally given it to them, they're never going back quietly

Yeah this was a long time coming, and it's the GOP's own fault. They created a base that can't handle the idea that non-white non-male people can now be president, and they encouraged those people through innuendo. Of course after years of this those people would want to just drop the innuendo and go all-in on racism and fascism. What the hell else did they expect?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
https://twitter.com/gnrosenberg/status/785932015967301632

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Buckwheat Sings posted:

It's nice seeing the word Liberal not be dirty any more. For the past 20 years it was like saying the worst thing you could think of to someone.
My brother is a leftist and he has said "loving liberals" more times than I can count.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

What generation is the 45-64 one because they suck.

30-44 represent.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

Looking at the electoral map, is there a (even slightly plausible) way for Trump to win if Hillary takes both OH and NC? Seems like he'd need something like PA, FL, WI, CO and NV to win at that point.

Lmao.

Seriously bro. Take a chill pill. Maybe volunteer for Clinton and stop reading poo poo about the election and polls. You're clearly not cut out for following this election

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Dirt posted:

The is President making fun of Alex Jones now
https://twitter.com/colinjones/status/785980116530638848

This election is weird

I'm the person who wolf whistled the president of the free world.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

okay but let's also talk about the fact that nobody over 65 is voting for johnson and that hillary is slightly winning with that age group

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Refreshing to see Wikileaks dumping a bunch of emails now that nobody gives a poo poo

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

straight up brolic posted:

just saw an Alex Jones fan theory that he's professional cointel and that the government uses him to out the crazies for watch lists lmao

Wasn't Turner that radio nazi sa trolled one though?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

dex_sda posted:

Lmao.

Seriously bro. Take a chill pill. Maybe volunteer for Clinton and stop reading poo poo about the election and polls. You're clearly not cut out for following this election

Dude I'm aware (and loving psyched) that Hillary's gonna win, I'm trying to time the exact moment on election night when I can open the celebratory scotch.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/trump-bragged-about-groping-because-hes-alpha-says-son.html

Trumps kids are those idiots on your favorite internet game.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Samurai Sanders posted:

My brother is a leftist and he has said "loving liberals" more times than I can count.

I imagine it's kind of the same thing as calling people faggots or queers or whatever. Doesn't really hold the same bite and is now in the bullying category than mainstream discussion.

Like I still hear it but it's not like people just call me liberal with a smug face anymore.

Jul 11, 2003

by astral

Julio Cruz posted:

That's basically what I figured. Trying to work out when I can start properly celebrating on election night. Looks like 8EST when PA closes polls (and is instantly called for Hillary) unless both OH and NC are called before then (polls close at 7.30).

7PM is Florida, it'll be called then online. 8ish by the news in a "I dont know how hes gonna turn this around unless theres a shocker on the west coast".

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Ok, I'm willing to start entertaining the "Trump is a democratic plant" conspiracy theory now

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Instant Sunrise posted:

okay but let's also talk about the fact that nobody over 65 is voting for johnson and that hillary is slightly winning with that age group

Is there a gender gap for people over 65 in the US? That is when the average life expectancy of men and women start to diverge, and lord knows all these old ladies are going to vote for Hillary.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Instant Sunrise posted:

There are probably more women in that age group than men. I have no loving idea how to look that up though.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Instant Sunrise posted:

Boomers delende est

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Julio Cruz posted:

Dude I'm aware (and loving psyched) that Hillary's gonna win, I'm trying to time the exact moment on election night when I can open the celebratory scotch.

Cast your vote, go home, and that's the perfect moment.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

Probably easier to just watch the news on election day :confused:

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Julio Cruz posted:

The NY Times has an interactive tree diagram that is great for this kind of question.

It's still mathematically possible at that point but it won't happen.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

i like that he couldn't be bothered to spend 30 seconds looking up that it's Ryan Solen

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

this_is_delicious.mov

I really appreciate that Stein and "Won't Vote" are represented by the same bar. :3:

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

The Glumslinger posted:

Ok, I'm willing to start entertaining the "Trump is a democratic plant" conspiracy theory now

Maybe Trump is a Clinton plant, and the Russians thought he was a right wing authoritarian that could take power. Thus the Clintons were able to use Trump to clown Putin and the GOP AND all of America's lovely voters .

:tinfoil:

Heck Yes! Loam! fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Oct 12, 2016

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Oh my holy mother of god I forgive Donald Trump for literally everything if he can bring down Ryan. Please, please do it, you orange fascist manchild.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Lightning Knight posted:

Oh my holy mother of god I forgive Donald Trump for literally everything if he can bring down Ryan. Please, please do it, you orange fascist manchild.

Nope.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Babyboomersaretheworse.jpg.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

5436 posted:

7PM is Florida, it'll be called then online. 8ish by the news in a "I dont know how hes gonna turn this around unless theres a shocker on the west coast".

Not to show myself as too much of an ignorant foreigner but I had Florida down as closing at 8ET because of the Panhandle being central time, is that wrong?

Jul 11, 2003

by astral

Julio Cruz posted:

Not to show myself as too much of an ignorant foreigner but I had Florida down as closing at 8ET because of the Panhandle being central time, is that wrong?

That might be true, I looked up poll closing times on some janky rear end website.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Trump losing to "other" among the under-30 demographic is pretty amazing.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

only this guy can bring down paul ryan

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

No matter how happy Hillary will be when she wins in November, it will never match the 3 month long joygasm John Boehner has been feeling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Man, I have to live in Paul Ryan's district. This shithole is responsible for him being a famous person. I want him gone so bad.

They're even endorsing Solen. Like holy poo poo they could've endorsed Nehlen as third party or some dumb poo poo, but this? This is perfection. :allears:

Edit: hey, Solen doesn't have to be pretty, he's an Iraq War vet and... Actually that's literally the only thing I know about him. I don't even really love his platform, he's just Not Paul Ryan.

• Locked thread