Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

PT6A posted:

According to him, he does not drink.

Perhaps his cocaine levels are low, I'm pretty sure that he's a cokehead what with the constant sniffing and complete insanity. That's what Carrie Fisher says, at least :v:

Sniffling at one debate I can understand, since maybe he was sick or something. But sniffling at both and not at his rallies? That's a red flag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

lozzle posted:

Giuliani rambling about polygraph tests and how Clinton could pass them while lying. :rolleyes:

And now he's trashing the Canadian healthcare system.

Aren't polygraphs a hot pile of inadmissible pseudoscientific hellgarbage anyway

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Apraxin posted:

I mean, he's probably just tired or something, but he's really off tonight. He sounds noticeably different than he usually does at his rallies; his cadence, the way he pronounces words, the whole tone is just.. off. I can't even describe how, it just is.
Those shackles he broke were, ironically, the source of his powers.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

M_Gargantua posted:

What if this was the true Russian conspiracy this whole time?

They are NOT smart enough to do that.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lozzle posted:

Giuliani rambling about polygraph tests and how Clinton could pass them while lying. :rolleyes:

And now he's trashing the Canadian healthcare system.

hey america stop dragging us into the poo poo clown circus with you.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Drunk Theory posted:

I don't know. I think I agree with him here. His people need to get out and vote on November 28th.

:agreed:

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Night10194 posted:

Obama tellin' it like it is. Trump has nothing on this man.

These days I find it very hard to keep reminding myself about Snowden and the Pakistani drone victims etc. Trump makes Obama look like the literal Messiah.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

SomeMathGuy posted:

Those shackles he broke were, ironically, the source of his powers.

He's Samson and he's crashing the party down out of spite, the shackles were preventing this

the hair also fits this metephor

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Ciaphas posted:

Aren't polygraphs a hot pile of inadmissible pseudoscientific hellgarbage anyway

yes. all they measure is how stressed a question makes you feel.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

He's on whatever God damned horse tranqs his campaign put him on.

He actually shotgunned a 40oz of Ketamine before coming out here

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

freebooter posted:

These days I find it very hard to keep reminding myself about Snowden and the Pakistani drone victims etc. Trump makes Obama look like the literal Messiah.

Obama's sins are sins any person acting as head of state for a global hegemony will commit by being such.

Trump is loving Hitler.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Trump during his rally right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pex6o6f3YE

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
It's really awful in a whole other way for him to say that if he loses it was a waste of time. He's part of something much bigger than himself with huge emotional investment by millions of people that isn't just going to stop on November 8 and I wonder if he comprehends any of it.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Filthy Hans posted:

The Secretary of State has to also confirm the launch order, which will not happen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football

Because trump can't find anyone out there crazy as he is to be his secretary of state?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

tl;dr waaaah wikileaks is good actually

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Ok, what the gently caress was that? Al Gore created and built up China, and wants to destroy the combustion engine, and China keeps putting steel windmills in the sky which we should be doing. And they keep letting water out of Lake Okeechobee, but we have drought, so we should keep the water in Lake Okeechobee to stop drought.

Even for Trump, this is really weird and incoherent.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ciaphas posted:

Only thing a polygraph will measure is whether or not your anxiety spikes after a question. It's not necessarily indicative of lying—if you shout "DID YOU KILL YOUR PARENTS" or something at me my heart rate is going to increase regardless of whether or not I did it (which I didn't)—and that's why they're not admissible.

The real value of polygraphs is the pomp and circumstance lets you read the person's body language while they're being asked difficult questions. It's one thing if your heart speeds up, it's another thing entirely if you start fidgeting or avoiding eye contact.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Endorph posted:

I am amused by Greenwald complaining about "group-think righteousness" while defending wikileaks.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

this is kind of pointing out the obvious.

wikileaks bias for russia isn't via forgeries it's through elective selection and promotion of leaks. numerous outlets have demonstrated how wikileaks has gone out of its way to protect russia and its interests in the past.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

Because trump can't find anyone out there crazy as he is to be his secretary of state?

One would hope not

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Samurai Sanders posted:

It's really awful in a whole other way for him to say that if he loses it was a waste of time. He's part of something much bigger than himself with huge emotional investment by millions of people that isn't just going to stop on November 8 and I wonder if he comprehends any of it.

Of course he doesn't, owing to the fact he's unable to perceive the world that exists beyond his own mind.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

lol not a single person applauded Christie's name drop

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Endorph posted:

Wikileaks is a hosed-up mixture of accelerationist bullshit and Assange not-so-slowly going insane and lashing out. It's some supervillain poo poo.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Samurai Sanders posted:

He doesn't care about them at all except that they keep providing him the adulation he needs.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Filthy Hans posted:

One would hope not

Secretary of State Donald Trump, Jr.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Apraxin posted:

Ok, what the gently caress was that? Al Gore created and built up China, and wants to destroy the combustion engine, and China keeps putting steel windmills in the sky which we should be doing. And they keep letting water out of Lake Okeechobee, but we have drought, so we should keep the water in Lake Okeechobee to stop drought.

Goddamn that Al Gore to eternity for allowing Bin Laden to attack Manhattan on 9/11.

What a horrible president.

This is becoming a truly modern election. One nominee is spending extensive resources building and battling strawmen. In the process, he is making real in himself what was once the other candidates' strawmen. We stand in the midst of some era that will be named later.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm gonna feel sorry for some of his supporters in spite of myself on Election Day when he flat out denies all their hard work and tears were worth anything at all.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

The Senate confirms the cabinet. Even a Republican Senate with McYertle at the helm would likely not confirm a bunch of people that would gleefully enact total world annihilation.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

boner confessor posted:

the census bureau!

https://www.census.gov/topics/population/age-and-sex.html

a lot of government agencies have good websites where you can dig through statistics pretty easily. the labor department does this too

specifically...

https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk

65 years and over
Total: 43,177,961
Male: 18,825,197
Female: 24,352,764

Oh neat. That is pretty much exactly what I expected the numbers to look like too.

Am I reading this right and you do a census every 10 years? Seems kind of big for a gap.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
"I will be the greatest President that God ever created, believe me!"

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

He literally said he's god's gift to job creation

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

skylined! posted:

The Senate confirms the cabinet. Even a Republican Senate with McYertle at the helm would likely not confirm a bunch of people that would gleefully enact total world annihilation.

And yet here they are backing Donald J. Trump. Don't put any faith in those spineless fucks.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm gonna feel sorry for some of his supporters in spite of myself on Election Day when he flat out denies all their hard work and tears were worth anything at all.

This is hilarious to me, in a dark way. He doesn't even realize he's done anything meaningful on a grander scale, because he won't be at the center of it any more maybe?? Then who cares??

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

straight up brolic posted:

this is kind of pointing out the obvious.

wikileaks bias for russia isn't via forgeries it's through elective selection and promotion of leaks. numerous outlets have demonstrated how wikileaks has gone out of its way to protect russia and its interests in the past.

Maybe it was obvious but some prominent Dem-leaning TV and paper journalists were spreading the rumor that the leaks themselves were doctored. I saw RT's from Democrats all over twitter that amounted to "don't believe anything you read in these leaks, it's been PROVEN they were DOCTORED!" Hell I think some people posted as much here.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Samurai Sanders posted:

I have to wonder what his concession speech is going to be.

I'm a little torn between a puppet master defense and him not giving one at all.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
trump's day 1 will be the busiest day in history

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Pick posted:

This is hilarious to me, in a dark way. He doesn't even realize he's done anything meaningful on a grander scale, because he won't be at the center of it any more maybe?? Then who cares??

Don't worry, he can feign disinterest when he loses, but the years of ongoing investigations into his businesses, his charity, etc., will be a nice reminder of what he did.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

I just want to see a major newspaper on Nov 9 with his face on the front page and a headline that reads, simply, "LOSER".

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Arrrthritis posted:

I have to wonder what his concession speech is going to be.

I'm a little torn between a puppet master defense and him not giving one at all.

It's between none at all and a call for revolution, to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Apraxin posted:

Every morning on the campaign busjet, after waking up in a coke/opioid speedball haze, Trump and Bannon engage in weird conspiracy theory orgy fuckfests with local MAGA-hat-wearing lot lizards (and they're in FL so there's a lot).

skylined! fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Oct 12, 2016

• Locked thread