Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
ive heard of kids raising their siblings but this is ridiculous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

54 40 or gently caress posted:

The sock thing makes me paranoid. Like when I'm out in public is there some guy staring at me then going home to jack it over my shoes or hair or something totally mundane and typically not sexualized? I shuddered reading that.

I'm pretty sure that there isn't a single person in the world that hasn't played a role in someone's secret wank fantasy.
Not sure that'll make you feel better though.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Uncle Enzo posted:

Actually the family courts won't allow this. Having taken on the obligation of fatherhood for this kid, he's on the hook. The courts don't really give a poo poo about DNA and such. The state cares that the kid is cared for, paid for, and raised. If you took the job then you're a responsible party. It only adds to the brutality - he will absolutely be liable for child support.
That's why he needs to convert every asset he can into cash and blow it as fast as possible on things with zero return. Good luck prying that money out of the hands of literal prostitutes and drug dealers, or his smoldering cocaine corpse.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Jack Trades posted:

I'm pretty sure that there isn't a single person in the world that hasn't played a role in someone's secret wank fantasy.
Not sure that'll make you feel better though.

I am both flattered and disgusted.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Long as gently caress but uhh, some goon might wanna be nicer to their dad, he works hard:

The actual father dodged the bullet of bullets.

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Oct 18, 2016

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

The sock thing makes me paranoid. Like when I'm out in public is there some guy staring at me then going home to jack it over my shoes or hair or something totally mundane and typically not sexualized? I shuddered reading that.

Has that honestly never occured to you before? I always figured that every girl on earth has been jerked off to at least once just based on the sheer quantity of men multiplied by number of fantasties.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I am both flattered and disgusted.

Imagine that they are attractive, that'll help

Then have a secret wank fantasy about them, that'll help more

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I'm having a daily secret wank fantasy about masturbating to the whole of Earth and everything on it and then covering it all in a big glob of my cum.

I hope ya'll are happy to partake in my wank sessions.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Jack Trades posted:

I'm having a daily secret wank fantasy about masturbating to the whole of Earth and everything on it and then covering it all in a big glob of my cum.

I hope ya'll are happy to partake in my wank sessions.

That sounds less like a wank fantasy and more like a greek myth.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Naerasa posted:

Has that honestly never occured to you before? I always figured that every girl on earth has been jerked off to at least once just based on the sheer quantity of men multiplied by number of fantasties.

It's one of those things that we are subconsciously aware of but suppress the awareness for our own mental health.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

there's a good one in r/legaladvice

[Dallas, TX] I found out that I [36M] am not the father of my daughter [11F] but my father [60s/M] is the father; my wife [34F] told me last night. Struggling to cope. What are my legal options?

lol

drat, raising your own sister/daughter. hosed up

there was also like another couple of those where he wife was loving a dudes brother/father. what the gently caress is wrong with people

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Then the dad hires that midget played by Roman Polanski to cut your nose off.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

That's why he needs to convert every asset he can into cash and blow it as fast as possible on things with zero return. Good luck prying that money out of the hands of literal prostitutes and drug dealers, or his smoldering cocaine corpse.

He should sell all his worldly possessions and anonymously donate the money and just be a holy and homeless monk on the streets. Just use this lifetime to gather a fuckton of good karma for his next incarnation.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Father-fucker story is one case where I would legitimately debate the merits of taking that secret to the grave. I mean holy poo poo how do you bounce back from that level of humiliation and betrayal? That dude is going to have permanent trouble building a trusting relationship with a puppy much less other human beings.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

mind the walrus posted:

The Father-fucker story is one case where I would legitimately debate the merits of taking that secret to the grave. I mean holy poo poo how do you bounce back from that level of humiliation and betrayal? That dude is going to have permanent trouble building a trusting relationship with a puppy much less other human beings.

Seriously, what the gently caress did that poor guy do to her to deserve that. Lady, you don't get to salve your conscience by causing horrible suffering. Bear your sins, goddamn.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
You think he has it bad? Trying being the kid whose dad is her grandpa.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jack Nicholson turned out kind-of ok, I guess.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Strep Vote posted:

Seriously, what the gently caress did that poor guy do to her to deserve that. Lady, you don't get to salve your conscience by causing horrible suffering. Bear your sins, goddamn.
frankcostanza.gif

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

this world is so corrupt

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Strep Vote posted:

Yeah that confession maybe makes her feel better, but she pretty much just destroyed two families to ease her conscience. Definitely the sort of thing you take to your grave, ugh

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm imagining it and while this is in fact hosed-up, I still think the guy whose wife cheated on him with his dad and who spent 11 years raising the child thinking it was his own is worse off because one has kind of a hosed-up family situation and one was simultaneously and deeply betrayed by two of the three most important people in his life

e: ok it's actually two of the four most important people counting the kid, that's still p bad

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Dad and kid both should flip off the rest of the family and go live in some other city with the cover that the entire family died in a freak diarrhea related accident.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm curious about what legal rights the guy would have because yeah, loving off with the kid and cutting ties as much as humanly possible is the best thing he can possibly do. Probably wouldn't work well for the kid though.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
it's funny because he's had sex with his sister's mother lol

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Lockback posted:

Just Normal People on the Internet.

Edit:

She even described the socks in the comments. I thought she was just using a stand-in or they were fishnets or thigh-highs or something, but nope. Just super boring but specific socks.

Sock Dude probably just needs a good pegging to knock him out of his rut. Get to it girl!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Long as gently caress but uhh, some goon might wanna be nicer to their dad, he works hard:

You left out the best part: Bill is 21, step-dad is 32

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Nooner posted:

I'd like to imagine that is exactly what he said. Like 32 year old father walked up to his wife and was all "CAN I HAS SEXY TIEM???" and then she said yes

I'm more partial to "yo, honey-hymen, you down to buck, or what?" myself.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My boyfriend and I tried pegging a few nights ago. He [23M] loved it, whereas I [21F] hated it. I don't want to deprive him of something he enjoyed but I feel dirty for doing it.

We've been dating for almost a year and are moving in with each other soon. We have a very healthy sexual relationship where communication is key. I am willing to try new things for him and he likewise. There are things he doesn't enjoy doing that he does because I love them like blindfolding, face sitting and ironically anal. (I like his real dick in my butt). These things get me off so easily but he has told me he does it purely for my pleasure. This is why I feel bad about pegging.

The other night, my friend from college had a sex toy party (she sells sex toys and invited her friends over, it was kind of like a Tupperware party but with dildos). I get really drunk and end up buying a strap-on dildo. I take it home to show off to my boyfriend who immediately gets a twinkle in his eye. He wants to try it out. I am a little more sober by this point and am perfectly keen to try something new. I fasten it to my pelvis, lube it up, and he flips over. I stick it in and ... immediately feel weird.

I look down at my convulsing, groaning boyfriend, whom I am now rear end-loving, and feel disgusted. However, seeing him in so much pleasure made me realize this must be how he feels when I insist he lets me sit on his face or ravish my behind. I know he does not enjoy anal but I love it and I know the pleasure he must be feeling. But now from this totally new perspective, I can see how the other party may not enjoy it as much as the recipient.

Reddit, what should I do? I love anal when he is in me, but pegging him makes me gag. Should I continue pegging him as he loves it so I may enjoy my turn, or should we both stop doing things we dont enjoy just for the other person?

I should mention that my boyfriend does not know I hate it. As far as he knows it is another position to add to our repertoire.

tl;dr: Boyfriend likes pegging. I do not. Is compromise possible?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

I know it's a common trend but god drat why would you share a relationship gripe with a shitton of people online and not even try telling your SO first

What is the expected outcome here

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

:sever:

and PM me.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

just put it in his butt lady, he does it for you

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Danaru posted:

I know it's a common trend but god drat why would you share a relationship gripe with a shitton of people online and not even try telling your SO first

That the internet will have an easy magical solution to their problems?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Frog Act posted:

just put it in his butt lady, he does it for you
I'd go for the opposite approach: just break up with him. Most guys who are attracted to women would be really into all of the stuff she is into.

I don't even get how he isn't. I can get preferring other stuff, but to the point of doing nothing for him and not wanting to?

Khorne fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 18, 2016

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Danaru posted:

See I think it's because there's an illusion of anonymity but there's always going to be creeps that can probably track down your home address by looking at your Reddit post history.
And like seriously girl, compromise. You know he doesn't like...ugh.."ravishing your behind" so be a team player and gently caress his butt now and then.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Khorne posted:

I'd go for the opposite approach: just break up with him. Most guys who are attracted to women would be really into all of the stuff she is into.

I don't even get how he isn't lmao.

yeah it's kind of terrible this guy isn't into the most normal milquetoast arousing things, eatin a girl out and buttfucking. hard to believe anyone doesn't like that tbh

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Frog Act posted:

yeah it's kind of terrible this guy isn't into the most normal milquetoast arousing things, eatin a girl out and buttfucking. hard to believe anyone doesn't like that tbh

Maybe he's secretly a gay bottom? That would kinda explain things.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

there's a good one in r/legaladvice

[Dallas, TX] I found out that I [36M] am not the father of my daughter [11F] but my father [60s/M] is the father; my wife [34F] told me last night. Struggling to cope. What are my legal options?

lol

Getting cucked by your own dad has to be the worst. :smith:

I'm not sure who the worse person, the dad or the wife? And what on earth possessed the wife to tell him that now?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Danaru posted:

because this seems like an issue where it would be useful to have a baseline idea of how much other people are willing to do for their partners and what they expect in return before starting a discussion that could open a can of worms in terms of relative reciprocity/potentially cutting out parts of her sex life that she enjoys?

plus it can be useful to talk things like through with a neutral/disinterested party first to figure out exactly what aspects you find distasteful and how strong your aversion is- i.e. the issue may be resolvable in different ways if her objection is rooted in the power-dynamics/aesthetics being a turn off vs. her simply not liking to pump away while not receiving stimulation (i.e. try a feeldoe or something), and if it's genuine disgust vs. a simple lack of interest

sometimes people just need to talk/write this stuff out to figure out how they really feel

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Speaking as someone who made an E/N thread once, you're largely looking for validation, like, you want a large sampling of random people to read your story and say "you are clearly in the right regarding this current disagreement and can tell your significant other off with no nagging self-doubt"

but what you get instead is a bunch of people telling you to :sever:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

well yes, but its theoretically possible for someone to do it for more or less good reasons too!