Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I went out to get celebratory ice cream and on the radio the BBC is also going with 'Holy poo poo did he really say he won't accept the results what the gently caress'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Quorum posted:

It'll be fine, Barron is good at the cyber, which is a very marketable skill in the dystopian cyberfuture in which the magic has returned and Hillary Clinton rules the United Canadian and American States with a fist of actual literal iron and plasteel.

My God she planned the assassination of Dunkelzahn, didn't she?

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Augus posted:

We are all now

How does one get in on this Bad Hombres gang tag action?

Grammaton
Feb 3, 2004
Cleric
Watching Fox News it seems like it's a part of the Trump campaign.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

BrandorKP posted:

Well glad she won. Think I'm going to buy a generator for electron day. Just in case the nuts do stupid things.

You need gasoline to run a generator. Camping gear is a better investment if you think The Happening is going to happen.

That and a solar powered/hand turbine radio/cell charger, which is just good for emergencies in general.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Grammaton posted:

Watching Fox News it seems like it's a part of the Trump campaign.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

I want the answer that involves us not pointlessly getting involved in expensive and deadly military conflicts, I don't think that's a bad answer.

That's pretty much the answer you got, tbh. No boots on the ground, US advisors and air power helping Iraqi and Kurdish troops take and hold territory without utilizing US troop formations (outside of special forces raids), negotiating and sanctions with Russia instead of a hard rule on a no fly zone either way... There's not much else should could have said besides going full-blown isolationist and that wouldn't play well either.

Saeka
Jul 2, 2007

I'm a man that loves the simple things. Sunhats. Boba. Dresses.

Munkeymon posted:

Theme song for the debates right here: http://www.30days30songs.com/2

I love this song because it turned me onto Aimee Mann.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

MaxxBot posted:

I want the answer that involves us not pointlessly getting involved in expensive and deadly military conflicts, I don't think that's a bad answer.

I mean, I sympathize, really. But what you want is a simple answer, and this is not just international affairs, but the biggest international shitshow in decades. There aren't any simple answers. We could withdraw, isolate ourselves, and I'm sure that would satisfy you, but remember: we in part caused this mess. Not totally. Syria would be a mess no matter what we did. But the suffering of those people is, to some degree, our fault. If we wash our hands of it all, we default on a responsibility we've created for ourselves. And yes, we have a further responsibility to act in a way which prevents further suffering, which ensures we don't have to intervene again, but that may not be possible. Foreign policy is hard, and sometimes there aren't any right answers.

Artificer posted:

My God she planned the assassination of Dunkelzahn, didn't she?

:tinfoil:

Why do you think she killed Vince Foster? What did he know? Or, more to the point... what was he?

Quorum fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Oct 20, 2016

Grammaton
Feb 3, 2004
Cleric

Usually they'll have someone on there speaking some semblence of reality, but they've gone full in on Trump's insanity.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
What the gently caress? :psyduck:

https://twitter.com/peretti/status/788842667304038400?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
:lol: Michael Steele saying that Trump disqualified himself tonight

Choadmaster
Oct 7, 2004

I don't care how snug they fit, you're nuts!
... she wants to keep Obamacare and she wants to make it even worse, and it can't get any worse...

Goddamn you Hillary, YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCCEED AT MAKING THINGS WORSE!

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The Glumslinger posted:

:lol: Michael Steele saying that Trump disqualified himself tonight

Isn't he the dude who tried to warn them ages ago that Limbaugh was setting the GOP agenda?

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

MaxxBot posted:

No, you're flailing. You realize Trump is a loving cancer but you do not like Hillary for some reason that you probably don't really understand and you want everyone else to justify your assumptions for you.

Just gently caress off, because honestly, no matter what anyone says you're going to ignore it or disagree anyway.

Boon fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Oct 20, 2016

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

doesn't surprise me. I don't think the apple falls all that far from the tree in terms of Trump's kids. Even if Ivanka didn't inherit her dad's crippling personality disorder, she probably did inherit his virulent racism.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Ask me about bug out bags.

(Do not ask me about bug out bags.)

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

OctaMurk posted:

:agreed:

That's why I'll be voting for Donald J. Trump so we can "go after their families", "bomb the poo poo out of them", "beat the savages", use waterboarding and "much worse"; in addition, I am very much in favor of increasing peace in the world by giving nukes to Japan and South Korea as well as potentially Saudi Arabia while also being "unpredictable" with our own nuclear weapons.

All causes shall give way. I am in blood
Stepped in so far that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.

Trump * Pence 2016!

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

8one6 posted:

How does one get in on this Bad Hombres gang tag action?

Asking for a friend.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Watching the Daily Show feed after the debate and drat Trevor Noah

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Night10194 posted:

Isn't he the dude who tried to warn them ages ago that Limbaugh was setting the GOP agenda?

He was also the head of the RNC before Reince

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

they replayed the, "ripping a baby out of the womb in the 9th month- on the last day!" and I really wish she could have just replied, "sooo... a birth?

edit: boy those cable networks sure made a mistake setting up their tables outside

Tweak fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Oct 20, 2016

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
https://nastywomengetshitdone.com

drat, Clinton web team!

Edit: I think it's not working with https yet, but the forums put it in automatically.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
♫ suddenly zimbabwe ♫

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Bad Moon posted:

Watching the Daily Show feed after the debate and drat Trevor Noah

In a "may Trevor Noah be consigned to lie eternal in the lake of fire where even the prophets may not cool his tongue" sense or a :drat: sense?

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

woke wedding drone posted:

♫ suddenly zimbabwe ♫

Reminded me of one of Trevor Noah's better segments.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Okay after watching the debate, am I wrong for getting a little perturbed after the no fly thing with Syria? How the gently caress is she going to negotiate that?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
So I missed the debate. I'm hearing consensus that Trump did poorly, said he wouldn't accept results (unlike the first debate), and that Chris Wallace was a good moderator.

Did I fall into crazy land or something like what the gently caress is this poo poo? :psyduck:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Monaghan posted:

Okay after watching the debate, am I wrong for getting a little perturbed after the no fly thing with Syria? How the gently caress is she going to negotiate that?

You must have thought the nickname "Killary" was just for playing around

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Quorum posted:

In a "may Trevor Noah be consigned to lie eternal in the lake of fire where even the prophets may not cool his tongue" sense or a :drat: sense?

They were playing the Trump calling a puppet clip and he said "to be fair, Trump thinks all women are puppets, that's why he keeps trying to put his hands up them."

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Night10194 posted:

Yup! He's also the RNC Chair who was in charge during 2010 wave. Somehow they decided to get rid of him afterwards.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Hugh Hewitt just said that if the Project Veritas videos are accurate, then the DNC (the democratic national party) got Trump nominated because they knew he was a bad candidate and then actively worked to incite violence and tank his run.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Artix posted:

Asking for a friend.

Same.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Monaghan posted:

Honestly? She's not. Russia has no reason to play ball on that and unless one materializes it's not happening.

Also, I'm getting really annoyed that people are surprised at Chris Wallace. Seriously, just loving watch him on Sundays, he actually does some good interviews. Chris Wallace's problem isn't that he's biased in the way of O'Reilly or Hannity or anything like that, it's that he will phrase questions, whether he knows it or not, in ways that are biased or misleading. That is no different than what he did tonight. The dude is pretty legit, he just isn't my political bend.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Volcott posted:

Ask me about bug out bags.

(Do not ask me about bug out bags.)

whats your recipe for the best bug out bag

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Lightning Knight posted:

So I missed the debate. I'm hearing consensus that Trump did poorly, said he wouldn't accept results (unlike the first debate), and that Chris Wallace was a good moderator.

Did I fall into crazy land or something like what the gently caress is this poo poo? :psyduck:

Chris Wallace asked some Fox News as gently caress questions, but he actually did he best to enforce time limits and went after Trump on a couple of occasions for insane BS

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Lightning Knight posted:

That plus Hillary did well. More aggressive than in the prior two.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Also, Hillary's outfit was really loving awesome and Trump wore is Red Tie.

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

I think undecided voters view themselves as careful, informed decision makers that like to weigh heavily on the information available. But it is a farce. The wheels of their minds turn slower than the paddles of a Dixie steamboat. They're literal retards who can't process information at a normal rate, or they have an innate fear of actually making a decision. Those types of people are the worst. They're intellectual leaches, animals who have forsaken critical thought and have instead thrown up a veneer of cognitive function. Brain-dead and just going through life one mouthful of air at a time. I want to sympathize but it is difficult. Pity is the best I can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Didn't turkey shoot down a Russian jet in their no fly zone? Are we like somehow worse than turkey now?

• Locked thread