Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Talisker

FYI, anything east of the Mississippi has already been irradiated from the above ground tests. That’s why cancer is so prevalent on the east coast. Strontium will be there pretty much forever. Anyone that has had a lifetime radiation exposure maximum limit is told not to ever go there.

86 posted on 10/23/2016, 1:50:34 PM by HWGruene (REMEMBER THE ALAMO!)

Umm, I have some bad news for you. Nuclear testing was primarily in western states like Nevada (935*), New Mexico (3), Alaska (3), and Colorado (2) and the Pacific islands (236). Mississippi is the only 2 "eastern" test

* Jesus loving christ. If hosed up cancer rates are gonna happen anywhere it's gonna be the home of 935 tests

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Zwabu posted:

Plus, all the alt right signposts are really easy to spot and label the person as someone to avoid who doesn't deserve your attention or respect. Green frogs, red MAGA hats, use of CUCK and SJW, incorporating deplorable into a username.

These people stick the fluorescent yellow dunce hats onto themselves.

Their arrogance and entitlement fostered from their echo chambers has left them incapable of the level of empathy necessary to see just how ridiculous and horrible they come off to others.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

SocketWrench posted:

Umm, I have some bad news for you. Nuclear testing was primarily in western states like Nevada (935*), New Mexico (3), Alaska (3), and Colorado (2) and the Pacific islands (236). Mississippi is the only 2 "eastern" test

* Jesus loving christ. If hosed up cancer rates are gonna happen anywhere it's gonna be the home of 935 tests

At least in eons from now future archaeologists will have a solid line determining when our human-caused mass extinction started.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

change my name posted:

Yeah how about getting off your asses and actually stumping for him
One of my favorite dumb things about Trump's current campaign is the way he is calling for supporters and volunteers to spend their time over in Democratic districts trying to catch voter fraud (i.e discourage blacks and latinos from voting) instead of, say, volunteering to call and drive Trump voters to the polls. They've hosed up their field and turnout operations so badly, and now they're telling their most dedicated volunteers to spend election day NOT getting voters to the polls. Just amazing.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

SocketWrench posted:

One of my favorite Hollywood stories concerns the making of The Conqueror, a typical lunatic Howard Hughes idea, starring John Wayne as Genghis Khan. It's a famously awful movie and it flopped magnificently. It was filmed in the 1950s in the Nevada desert, just downwind from the Nevada Test Range (where they were still doing above-ground nuke tests), so everyone got a good dose of radioactivity during the production. Even better, after viewing the rough cut, Hughes decided to shoot some additional scenes on a soundstage in Hollywood (because it was too difficult to spin up production again on location and the cast and crew had all moved on to their next projects) so he had them truck in semi-trailers full of sand and soil from the location so the additional filming wouldn't look too out of place in the movie. Another week or two for everyone, in an enclosed soundstage, breathing that fallout-rich dust.

Literally every single person involved in that movie (including Wayne) died young of cancer.

Punchline: no one knows what happened to the dirt from the shoot or where it ended up. Presumably dumped in a lot or a canyon somewhere, and had condos later built on top of it.

e: My memory was largely (but not entirely) correct -

wikipedia posted:

The exterior scenes were shot on location near St. George, Utah, 137 miles (220 km) downwind of the United States government's Nevada National Security Site. In 1953, extensive above-ground nuclear weapons testing (11 total) occurred at the test site as part of Operation Upshot–Knothole. The cast and crew spent many difficult weeks on location, and in addition Hughes later shipped 60 tons of dirt back to Hollywood in order to match the Utah terrain and lend realism to studio re-shoots.[6] The filmmakers knew about the nuclear tests[6] but the federal government reassured residents that the tests caused no hazard to public health.[14]

Director Powell died of cancer in January 1963, seven years after the film's release. Armendáriz was diagnosed with kidney cancer in 1960, and committed suicide in June 1963 after he learned his condition had become terminal. Hayward, Wayne, and Moorehead all died of cancer in the 1970s. Hoyt died of lung cancer in 1991. Skeptics point to other factors such as the wide use of tobacco — Wayne and Moorehead in particular were heavy smokers, and Wayne himself believed his lung cancer to have been a result of his six-packs-a-day cigarette habit.[15] The cast and crew totaled 220 people. By the end of 1980, as ascertained by People magazine, 91 of them had developed some form of cancer and 46 had died of the disease. Several of Wayne and Hayward's relatives also had cancer scares after visiting the set. Michael Wayne developed skin cancer, his brother Patrick had a benign tumor removed from his breast, and Hayward's son Tim Barker had a benign tumor removed from his mouth.[14][16]

FMguru fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Oct 24, 2016

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Yeah I would say six packs a day kills anyone dead. How much tobacco is that even?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

FMguru posted:

One of my favorite Hollywood stories concerns the making of The Conqueror, a typical lunatic Howard Hughes idea, starring John Wayne as Genghis Khan. It's a famously awful movie and it flopped magnificently. It was filmed in the 1950s in the Nevada desert, just downwind from the Nevada Test Range (where they were still doing above-ground nuke tests), so everyone got a good dose of radioactivity during the production. Even better, after viewing the rough cut, Hughes decided to shoot some additional scenes on a soundstage in Hollywood (because it was too difficult to spin up production again on location and the cast and crew had all moved on to their next projects) so he had them truck in semi-trailers full of sand and soil from the location so the additional filming wouldn't look too out of place in the movie. Another week or two for everyone, in an enclosed soundstage, breathing that fallout-rich dust.

Literally every single person involved in that movie (including Wayne) died young of cancer.

Punchline: no one knows what happened to the dirt from the shoot or where it ended up. Presumably dumped in a lot or a canyon somewhere, and had condos later built on top of it.

e: My memory was largely (but not entirely) correct -

Yeah, while radiation probably caused some minor play in that, I doubt it was a defining factor at all. 137 miles doesn't sound that far away, but that's a long way for radiation to travel from one blast. Keep in mind the reason Chernobyl drifted so far was the nuclear core was on fire the whole time sending continuous radiation into the atmosphere for days on end

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

evilmiera posted:

Yeah I would say six packs a day kills anyone dead. How much tobacco is that even?

:eng101: A single cigarette has about a gram of tobacco in it. So six packs with 20 cigs per pack is around 120 grams or about a quarter pound of tobacco a day.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Swiss woman wins headscarf court battle

quote:

To: Olog-hai

That’s a shame because some customers would find another business because they don’t won’t to deal with a muslim. I know I would consider other cleaners.

3 posted on 10/23/2016 5:49:31 PM PDT by boycott (S)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Stop getting so uppity! :argh:

quote:

To: Mrs. Don-o; Olog-hai

I am so sick of this. They’re like children, they have to be almost parented and reminded of boundaries, then they decide to challenge the authority of the business and this time, in court. Wasting time and taxpayer money when they should just obey.

4 posted on 10/23/2016 5:54:51 PM PDT by CorporateStepsister (I am NOT going to force a man to make my dreams come true)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

If customers stop coming, they would have to close anyway

6 posted on 10/23/2016 5:56:14 PM PDT by Mr. K (Trump is running against EVERYONE. The Democrats, The Media, and the establishment GOP)

a Freep guide to a healthy working environment.

quote:

Never fire someone for coming out as gay, for wearing a headscarf, or for any other “protected” action. The only reasons for firing are documented performance or cutbacks. I recommend documenting the performance flaws once you decide to fire, and never mentioning the real reason. Better yet, document poor performance and cut their hours until they quit.

The same is true for hiring. Even if you’re a nice person, and even if you hope honest feedback would help the applicant, never ever tell someone why they were not hired. There are too many parasitic applicants who will find a greedy lawyer if you give them any ammunition at all.

7 posted on 10/23/2016 6:07:38 PM PDT by Pollster1 (Somebody who agrees with me 80% of the time is a friend and ally, not a 20% traitor. - Ronald Reagan)

quote:

Swiss woman wins headscarf court battle

She's not Swiss.

8 posted on 10/23/2016 6:09:44 PM PDT by Jim Noble (Look out kid, they keep it all hid)

quote:

To: Mrs. Don-o

Personally I think all Muslim accoutrments should be banned, for the same reason wearing Nazi uniforms should be banned. Unfortunately it’s not that easy - Muslim accoutrements are hevily cultural as well, and the two overlap. Of course, most of the cultural clothing is also Muslim, because in those cultures they’ll kill you for not being muslim. So there’s that.

On the other hand, face coverings for official business can’t be allowed - security denies it. It’s that simple. In fact, it can be seen as a threat in and of itself. Where I live there are quite a few women in total black burkas. Creepy as hell, and definitely gives off a sinister air. They don’t like me, and I don’t like them.

10 posted on 10/23/2016 6:29:47 PM PDT by Talisker (One who commands, must obey.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

She was a Muslim who invaded Serbia, then got tired of that and invaded Switzerland.

To get a job, she feigned secularism.

She got really comfy, then decided to bust out with her 7th Century stuff.

11 posted on 10/23/2016 6:35:20 PM PDT by gaijin

quote:

To: Talisker

Personally I think all Muslim accoutrments should be banned, for the same reason wearing Nazi uniforms should be banned.

We have to be thoughtful here, and not go overboard. I hate Muslims as much as anyone. However, deciding whether a headscarf is Muslim or not, is difficult. And a blanket ban on wearing a headscarf can take away the need some women have for wearing one. My wife has been battling cancer for years now, and has needed to wear a headscarf when she lost all her hair due to treatments. Many women that lost all their hair and went bald have a need to cover up for their self-esteem. Wearing a wig was not an option for my wife, she preferred to wear a scarf. So next time you see a woman wearing a scarf, consider carefully why she is wearing one.

12 posted on 10/23/2016 6:39:30 PM PDT by roadcat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: roadcat

I did try to take cultural reasons into account in my post - you left that part out of your quote of my response. And nothing I said has anything to do with medical accomodations - you and your wife have my condolences, of course.. But your accusations are a bit unfair - we are under a slow motion invasion in this country by Muslims, and head coverings are one of the ways liberals are encouraging solidarity with them, especially from the same ignorant girls those Muslims intend to rape as their property. I stand against that in any way I can.

13 posted on 10/23/2016 6:48:51 PM PDT by Talisker (One who commands, must obey.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

You know what? gently caress you Tali!

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Freep Model Employer posted:

Never fire someone for coming out as gay, for wearing a headscarf, or for any other “protected” action. The only reasons for firing are documented performance or cutbacks. I recommend documenting the performance flaws once you decide to fire, and never mentioning the real reason. Better yet, document poor performance and cut their hours until they quit.

The same is true for hiring. Even if you’re a nice person, and even if you hope honest feedback would help the applicant, never ever tell someone why they were not hired. There are too many parasitic applicants who will find a greedy lawyer if you give them any ammunition at all.

"Those greedy leeches suing innocent white people just for being harassed and denied employment for thanks to our bigotry! Why can't they be kind enough to take our abuse for no reason with a smile?!" :argh:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Freepers: I hate Muslims as much as anyone.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Jagged Jim posted:

"Wasting time and taxpayer money when they should just obey."

I'll remember you said that freep. Like when you're on about how hard it is to be conservative, Christian, or just over the next few weeks into early November. :unsmigghh:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quote:

7 posted on 10/23/2016 6:07:38 PM PDT by Pollster1 (Somebody who agrees with me 80% of the time is a friend and ally, not a 20% traitor. - Ronald Reagan)
It's always good to see that discriminatory hiring and firing is still alive and well in the USA.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Ugh, I just went back to this thread and found a couple Freepers calling out the "ban all Muslim accoutrements" guy and well...

Talisker posted:

To: roadcat; Mrs. Don-o

roadcat: I think you're way too harsh and going overboard. I made no accusations against you, unless you think "We have to be thoughtful here, and not go overboard." is an accusation. A blanket ban on wearing a headscarf goes overboard. A headscarf is not dangerous like a full body burka or mask. Solidarity? Really? Some Sikhs have been unfairly attacked and killed because they wear a turban and were mistakenly taken for Muslims. Do you want the same thing to happen to a Christian woman wearing a headscarf like my wife, being mistaken for a Muslim and then beaten or killed? I'm not the one making accusations here. I just ask that you thoughtfully consider why someone is wearing a headscarf. Have a nice day.

You question - out of your own fantasies - whether I want a Christian woman wearing a headscarf like your wife, who wears one because of cancer, to be beaten or killed - and then you think I'M "way too harsh and going overboard"? And then you dare say that you're NOT making any accusations towards me? Good Lord, have you no shame?

The TRUTH is, that I carefully pointed out the restrictions and difficulties in separating Muslim identifiers from cultural clothing affectations at my post in #13. Something you don't like about that? Something you think I left out, perhaps? And you call that "making no accusation"? You accused me, directly, of not considering why someone is wearing a headscarf - when I specifically mentioned Muslims only. And not only that, I mentioned it ONLY to point out it's used as a recruiting tool for women and girls, for Muslim purposes, as a cultural invasion technique.

Is there a problem with that? Do you, perhaps, not believe it is happening?

Own your words. Own your intent. If you're a Muslim apologist, say so. But don't waste my time with innuendo instead of clear accusatory statements, or pathetic passive aggressive accusations that you then cravenly deny. Such actions only help a murderous, culturally infiltrating, barbaric war cult that - by the way - FORMALLY considers women as property. Just remember, when you try to come off as "respecting" women, what Muslims actually DO to women.

Mrs. Don-o: Orthodox Jewish women cover their hair. Orthodox Christians, too.

Oh well that's good to know. I guess Muslims aren't trying to recruit naive western women then, to cut out their clitorises, rape them and then whip them, burn them, shoot them and/or cut their heads off when they demand to be treated as human beings rather than crawling slaves. Not that you'd want to enable any of that, right? You just wanted to point out that incredibly rare and hard to discover information found only through diligent research, that Jewish and Christian women also wear headscarves. Thanks so much for your hard work.

He also posted a bunch of :nms::nws: pictures of mutilated/burned women that I won't repost.

Jagged Jim posted:

gently caress you Tali! :catstare:

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Oct 24, 2016

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Tali wears a headscarf, though?

This was my first thought, no joke

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
The only unbiased polling would be between 50% people who think Trump won the debate and 50% people who think Hillary won :downs:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Oh well that's good to know. I guess Muslims aren't trying to recruit naive western women then, to cut out their clitorises, rape them and then whip them, burn them, shoot them and/or cut their heads off when they demand to be treated as human beings rather than crawling slaves. Not that you'd want to enable any of that, right? You just wanted to point out that incredibly rare and hard to discover information found only through diligent research, that Jewish and Christian women also wear headscarves. Thanks so much for your hard work.

Jesus loving Christ dude, chill.
You just tried to insult his opinion based on a rare event by focusing on an even rarer event. Seriously, you guys need to stop listening to the Donald, he's a disgusting, brain damaged man.

On that note I want to know how he's going to shrink the government and "stop all the violence" short of military action around the globe that will swell government. But then I never expected an explanation outside of his "yuge, great, best, bigly" claims.

VitalSigns posted:

The only unbiased polling would be between 50% people who think Trump won the debate and 50% people who think Hillary won :downs:

In a normal world. For freep ot'd be as many republicans as it takes to push donald over "sinking ship" points

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From How Do I Explain My Trump Nazi Nightmare to My Mexican American Daughter? posted by freeper AC Beach Patrol

The daughter is one year old but you don't even find this out until halfway through. I went in expecting an actual discussion about how to talk to kids about this stupid poo poo, and it ended up being a poorly constructed angsty opinion blog post in the contributors section of that site. I had to explain to my five and seven year old boys why I was so angry at the news the other day (in the middle of the pussygrab fiasco), and it was a profoundly awkward discussion.

Freep doesn't like it much either, but for different and more obvious reasons. Oh, have I mentioned that the article is on a Jewish news and opinion site?

quote:

Totally unhinged stuff coming out of our globalist propaganda. Last week I found out from the WSJ and Brett Stephens that to be against the globalist elites is just like 1930's anti-Semitism.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-plot-against-america-1476745874?tesla=y

So, if I push back against supporting jihadis slaughtering Christians in Syria, don't want war against Russia or its interests, and I support Trump, I'm a virulent anti-Semite from 1930's Nazi Germany. So, I guess I need to shut my mouth and dare not speak out against the demonic globalist forces overrunning and eviscerating my country and my Christian civilization. Got it.

1 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:25:53 PM by AC Beach Patrol
To save you a click, that link there explains how "globalist" is often "(((globalist)))" in practice. Freep is deaf to this particular dogwhistle.

quote:

To: AC Beach Patrol

She shouldn’t explain that to her daughter. She should explain it to her psychiatrist.

4 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:28:14 PM by Bullish (The fly on Hillary's forehead knows)

quote:

Exactly.

They are creating a situation where riots and violence will occur after Trump wins.

Not good!

Trump is 1-2% ahead in the real polls. I think it’s much higher than that as no way Hillary does anywhere near the turnout numbers Obama did.

After Trump wins these loons are creating a dangerous situation for all of us. If they really believe Nazis are after them, what violent means aren’t justified?

Dangerous days ahead!

7 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:29:28 PM by TigerClaws

quote:

To: Bullish

Equally crazy are the editors that allow this bizarre and twisted imaginative crap to be published. We are witnessing the very last days of journalism.

18 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:31:22 PM by AC Beach Patrol
It's a blog post.

quote:

This is pure propaganda, trying to sway people based on emotion.

Do you think this would have been published if the writer had written about having nigthtmares about naked Hillary with a Nazi headband?

27 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:33:44 PM by Innovative ("Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing." -- Vince Lombardi)
It's a blog post.

quote:

To: TigerClaws

I believe the Establishment is prepared to Scorch Earth, escalating from Nov 8 until Dec 19 when the Electoral College votes.

Their plan may well be to demonstrate how the popular vote is a “mistake” for the country, with “documentation” being the escalating riots, looting, etc., and that only the EC can “restore” order with an HRC EC victory.

They know the People want Trump and it will be a popular vote landslide. Thus, they prepare for their Plan B.

That’s what I suspect, anyway.

31 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:34:56 PM by Right-wing Librarian (Establishment on Trump: "He's the Grinch Who'll Stop our Looting!")
Just as a friendly reminder, the poll aggregates are currently estimating a 80-95%ish chance of a Hillary victory.

quote:

“They are creating a situation where riots and violence will occur after Trump wins.”

It’ll be NOTHING compared to, if Trump loses, by cheating.
CW 2.

35 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:42:18 PM by mkleesma (`Call to me, and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.')

:allbuttons:

quote:

Dear Anna,

I have a terrible recurring dream. I see your daughter in a room full of Jihadists being raped over and over again. A picture of Hillary, Obama, Assad and Allah are in the background. You come running to Donald Trump and beg for him to do something, but the MSM won't let him. He is a NAZI they tell you.

Sweet dreams *itch.

39 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:43:25 PM by Chgogal (A woman who votes for Hillary is voting with her vagina and not her brain.)

:stare:

quote:

To: JPJones

W T F

Another lie written by a member of the mentally disturbed La Raza that tries to draw parallels between the Jewish people who suffered at the hands of Nazis (thereby portraying Trump as a Nazi when Soros is much closer to Being the Nazi they should fear) that probably came over during the illegal immigration wave the past few years that Obama funded with our tax dollars that knows nothing about suffering because she’s receiving every free handout American taxpayers (who she so hates) are paying for). She probably had her kid as a young teenager and is being paid by the Clinton Foundation to write this chit for $1,500 or more a pop.

47 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:51:20 PM by jsanders2001

quote:

There must be a whole lot of fluoride and estrogen in that water supply.

60 posted on 10/23/2016, 9:05:49 PM by Dr.Deth

quote:

To: CodeToad

No mention of the Mexican father. Did poor Anna get knocked-up by the taco vendor? She doesn’t sound like she is married to him.

82 posted on 10/23/2016, 9:41:20 PM by reg45 (Barack 0bama: Implementing class warfare by having no class.)

:stonk:

quote:

If Trump wins the Administration kicks out the props with which it has kept the economy apparently functioning, especially the stock market.Actually that would be a good thing if President Trump can put in the positive things as Reagan did and clear away the garbage and the snares that enmesh and trap American non banking businesses now. The crash has to happen and the longer it is artificially delayed the more wreckage there will be. Now is better than later, however late we have allowed “now” to be.

83 posted on 10/23/2016, 9:44:15 PM by arthurus (Hillary's campai"This video is no longer available due to copyright claims by Robgn is getting shaky)

Look dude, if you're going to use foreign words, could you at least spell them correctly?

quote:

This woman is not only Mesughanah, she is batshit crazy (I don’t know how to say that in Yiddish escept for “sheitzkopf”).

She is so PC that her picture now appears in the New American Slang Dictionary in two places. The first is under “Politically Correct” and the other is “Batshit Crazy”.

Identifying her daughter as “interreligious” or “interracial” is irrelevant and childish as they come.

If you want to know something about the Nazis, ask me. I just found out how my European side of my grandmother’s family in Lemberg/Lvov were killed by the Nazis - lined up and show in the back of the head so that they could fall into a sandpit on the outskirts of the city, 2,500 people in all.

Others died in Belzec and Auschwitz concentration camps.

Ms. Keller is a psycho and I hope a Forward reader reports her to the Child Protection Service where she lives. Her daughter will be as crazy as she is in only a few years. Where I come from, this is called “child abuse”.

And as for Trump Nazis coming for her family, ain’t gonna happen. Trump supporters would defend you from your attackers, Islamic extremists who only want to kill Jews, especially very young Jewish children.

I won’t pray for Ms. Keller because she’s insane beyond redemption, but I will pray for her daughter who is going to need all the prayers and God’s help she can get with a mother like this.

MM. One very ashamed Jew that she was even published in a once respectable Jewish newspaper (I had one column in there many years ago but new the old leaders who were sane back then).

I’m usually not for censorship but I am against abject stupidity. Column’s like hers’ are a total waste of space unless it appears in “The Journal of Abnormal Psychology”.

102 posted on 10/23/2016, 11:02:04 PM by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper

quote:

How Do I Explain My Trump Nazi Nightmare to My Mexican American Daughter?

Simple.

Say, Sweetie, Mommy is kind of dumb. I connect all Mexicans together because of their looks. I can’t separate those who are legally here and those who are breaking the law by being here. That stupidity Mommy has is even internalized in my dreams!

I am so dumb that I actually believe the media, who has twisted Donald Trump’s fight against criminals here to say he doesn’t want Mexican Americans here! Boy, your Mommy is stupid. Good thing you don’t have MY genes!

In my dream, Donald Trump sent you out of the country! How dumb was I to even dream something like that?! You are an American and he could or would never do such a thing. But the Dream bugged me, and I saw how I could write an article about it, and make Trump look bad! So I wrote one, using YOU as a token Mexican!!

Sorry, honey! I don’t see a person in you, first I see MEXICAN. I still love you, but I’m a little hung up on race, which makes me really go overboard proving I’m not racist.

110 posted on 10/23/2016, 11:25:20 PM by Yaelle

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Trump20162020

Either the “science” of polling is utterly broken or the pollsters are perpetrating out and out fraud.

"The polls don't match my beliefs. Therefore, polls in general are unscientific and we should stop using them."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

"The polls don't match my beliefs. Therefore, polls in general are unscientific and we should stop using them."

They say the same thing about most science. Frankly I think science has failed Freep.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

They say the same thing about most science. Frankly I think science has failed Freep.

"Your facts are interpreted as lies by my brain."

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

I know hypocrisy is Freep's native tounge and projection is what they du best, but the guys who spen every waking moment identifying themselves solely as "good, honest" white Christians and labeling everyone else by race/gender/religion and promising violent revolution if the Orange One fails acting all worried that those muderous Others will live out their fantasies as suddenly a negative in the same sentence never ceases to amaze me.

How do you reach such a level of hatred and willful lack of self awareness?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ They've been fed that poo poo literally all their lives, from the red scare up to the current "muslim under every bed". They were mostly lone loons at first freaking out about everything in the news, then when the internet came they all got together and freep was born.
This is why the Republican party is breaking apart. They've been growing this poo poo for decades and now it's bloomed into one of those giant "corpse flower"

McGlockenshire posted:

Exactly.

They are creating a situation where riots and violence will occur after Trump wins.

Not good!

Trump is 1-2% ahead in the real polls. I think it’s much higher than that as no way Hillary does anywhere near the turnout numbers Obama did.

After Trump wins these loons are creating a dangerous situation for all of us. If they really believe Nazis are after them, what violent means aren’t justified?

Dangerous days ahead!

7 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:29:28 PM by TigerClaws

We'll see who's doing the rioting in November. 93% says it's gonna be you

quote:

quote:

Dear Anna,

I have a terrible recurring dream. I see your daughter in a room full of Jihadists being raped over and over again. A picture of Hillary, Obama, Assad and Allah are in the background. You come running to Donald Trump and beg for him to do something, but the MSM won't let him. He is a NAZI they tell you.

Sweet dreams *itch.

39 posted on 10/23/2016, 8:43:25 PM by Chgogal (A woman who votes for Hillary is voting with her vagina and not her brain.)

Ya know, I still don't know why democrats are viewed as weak on terrorism since the worst attack by a landslide took place under Republican rule and more service members died by a landslide to violent muslims under Republican rule. They've been screeching this "take are guns destroy america" for eight years, when was Obama planning to do this?

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Oct 24, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

We'll see who's doing the rioting in November. 93% says it's gonna be you

Ya know, I still don't know why democrats are viewed as weak on terrorism since the worst attack by a landslide took place under Republican rule and more service members died by a landslide to violent muslims under Republican rule. They've been screeching this "take are guns destroy america" for eight years, when was Obama planning to do this?

"Obviously that dastardly Obama was stopped by the heroic efforts of brave Congressman MiGui, champion of the silent majority of True America: East Nowhere, Pennsytucky. Those attacks under Republican rule were just rare events. The lesser evil to the ultra terror that was clearly prevented by all that Republican belligerence and noble torture.Those nasty DemonRats have undermined us all with a deceptively small number of attacks that were clearly the most damaging ever because Fox News won't stop talking about them. The Usurper is so dedicated to his deep cover America destruction plan that he'd sacrifice all those fellow Muslims to keep his cover. We right thinking white men must murder everyone aiding his corruption in the most horrible way possible because that's what heroes do."

The world functions according to one specific narrative for Freep where they are the heroes who do no wrong beset on all sides and they will do whatever feat of logic twisting it takes to force reality to fit in that square hole. Even if it means writing fantasies of an infant being raped by their imagined enemy to descredit a dissenting voice in their minds.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

SocketWrench posted:

Because the democrats atleast pay lip service to the idea that muslims are also just people like us, not some 'other' that needs to be destroyed like in Trump's rhetoric. Although put into practice...

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I am really looking forward to Freep waking up, checking their favorite polls (LA Times, IBD) and seeing both have Clinton up today. :allears:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I expected more drama from the Trump campaign actually coming out and saying they were behind.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

And I honestly believe this gaijin turd speaks for a lot of Freepers. They've been bitter and angry and immature and insecure and terrified of everything their entire lives and they refuse to fight that addiction to outrage. They literally cannot live without it.

After pj you figuratively have to explain to some people whether freep is real or not because not knowing everything, is, to be honest, kind of lovely. Like, if you're running freep, please stop... Maybe? Do you run freep? Is freep real? I'm genuinely curious, but don't have a hand grenade next to my post.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Night10194 posted:

I am really looking forward to Freep waking up, checking their favorite polls (LA Times, IBD) and seeing both have Clinton up today. :allears:

Oh no, Soros got to them too! No wait, maybe LAT and IBD are falsely reporting Clinton is up to fool Democrats into complacency and cause them to not vote. They sure are smart to not report the truth that Trump is winning!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

The #1 most reliable Freeper tell is when they accuse liberals/democrats of desperation or panicking. It never fails. It's an ironclad admission that they're getting their asses kicked.

Yep, and it's the only thing they keep saying that's been consistently pissing me off for months. At least around these forums we have a handful of consistent Arzys but there's nothing like that on Freep at all and it's disappointing. I don't want denial, I want terror. :unsmigghh:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ It'll come, and I intend to watch it as it progresses on the 8th. From the all horays that Trump will win to the slow realization as Hillary's numbers climb that Trump is gonna lose hard. Expect on the 9th to see the bullshit bus stories making their rounds where freep thinks democrats managed to voter fraud 20 million times...you know, given that in the last 1 BILLION votes when they were bitching about MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD there was a whole 31 votes that were fraudulent. If anything I'd point out Republicans commit it more through shady means like reducing the early voting registration and casting hours like they did in NC, but I know the freep response is that gaming the system is just being smart, like Trump...but this only applies if you are conservative. I'm sure they'd suck on Trump Sr.'s dick as well with how he gamed the system and built a fortune off of government contracts and tax dollars.

Ocrassus posted:

Although put into practice...

Is the same thing that got us terrorism in the first place

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Oct 24, 2016

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Edit: Dammit, wrong thread. Too many tabs open at once.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Night10194 posted:

USC Dornsife/LA Times Poll: 10/24 -- Trump - .6 , Clinton + 1.0

First loving reply

quote:

To: BlessedBeGod

discredited

2 posted on 10/24/2016 12:13:23 AM PDT by Berlin_Freeper

quote:

Another cucked poll! Must vote harder!

Trump for prez!

MAGA
A
G
A

5 posted on 10/24/2016 12:14:44 AM PDT by 31R1O

quote:

To: FreeperCell

You’re talking about the ABC poll.

Hillary is up +1 in today’s poll - still well within the margin of error.

No wide swing in voter sentiment.

We have 14 days to go until Election Day.

11 posted on 10/24/2016 12:22:33 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: bushwon

Bad news but not irretrievable yet.

Hillary is not leading by double digits in this legitimate poll.

Personally, I consider the reweighing of D+ is too high.

Then they want to be cautious rather than take a risk of getting it wrong.

It will come in the end down to turnout.

Go and vote!

13 posted on 10/24/2016 12:27:07 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

CLINTON - 45.1

quote:

To: Catmom

Relax... if she breaks 45%, its time to panic.

Let’s see if this is a fluctuation rather than a real break in the overall trend.

16 posted on 10/24/2016 12:28:34 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

It's still within MoE! It's still good! It's still good!

quote:

To: goldstategop

She broke 45.

I’m not in a panic, it’s still within MOE. Where are people getting the internals for turnout?

19 posted on 10/24/2016 12:31:22 AM PDT by Mjreagan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

Whatever. Everyone needs to vote Trump or you have the blood of the United States of America on your hands if that fascist gets in. There is no other election after this if it’s Hillary. Those that vote for her or don’t vote Trump are guilty of what will happen to this country. Dark times will be ahead that will never be overcome.

21 posted on 10/24/2016 12:31:47 AM PDT by VermithraxPejorative

quote:

To: VermithraxPejorative

If Hillary wins, then we have to consider the polls were right all along.

We’ve been assuming she won’t get her base voters out to the polls.

If that does happen, this country is screwed.

23 posted on 10/24/2016 12:36:09 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dp0622

Yeah, right.

The demographics have changed since Reagan’s day.

It was always going to be tough to beat the Witch Of Chappaqua.

That said, the election is far from over.

33 posted on 10/24/2016 12:50:35 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

quote:

To: wardaddy

Best display of a banana republic press i’ve ever seen.

OR communist press.

Sickening beyond words.

I voted already and if i could somehow vote again, I would.

#### the dems.

38 posted on 10/24/2016 1:05:40 AM PDT by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

Yes, artificially inflating Trump's numbers means that it was Hillary who is really behind. :mensch:

quote:

The Wikileaks emails talked about building Trump up in some polls, then bringing his numbers back down before Election day, to demoralize us. This poll might be an example of that. Is she really ahead? Could be. Or the media could be lying to us...again.

39 posted on 10/24/2016 1:06:11 AM PDT by philippa

And now they're comparing polls to sports analysts. :lol:

quote:

To: Arthur McGowan

Lol. Sports announcers do the same thing. “Team X can win the game today with a strong performance on both the offensive and defensive sides.” Genius.

42 posted on 10/24/2016 1:19:52 AM PDT by philippa
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

To: philippa

That’s about the only thing sports announcers ever say. They just keep changing the stock phrases and jargon.

Equally meaningless: the “interviews” with the coach and players.

47 posted on 10/24/2016 1:36:46 AM PDT by Arthur McGowan (https://youtu.be/IYUYya6bPGw)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

quote:

1 is not outside margin of error. Still essentially tied but he should be way ahead. This poll had him leading for some time. The speech at Gettysburg apparently didn’t help but it was not well covered. FOX did not cover it in its entirety and the rest essentially ignored it.

46 posted on 10/24/2016 1:31:10 AM PDT by ZULU (Where the HELL ARE PAUL RYAN AND MITCH MCCONNELL ?????)

:tinfoil:

quote:

This poll has been pretty good in the past. This is quite a swing. Not the norm. Something doesn’t seem right.

56 posted on 10/24/2016 2:22:10 AM PDT by Bushbacker1 (Molon Labe! (Oathkeeper))

...And sue YOU!

quote:

To: ZULU

Only thing covered about the Gettysburg speech was Trumping saying he would sue the lying wenches who says he gropped them. This smear tactic is 100% orchestrated by Hillary Clinton and win or lose he needs to sue the hell out of anybody involved.

65 posted on 10/24/2016 3:20:51 AM PDT by NKP_Vet (In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,stand like a rock ~ T, Jefferson)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dp0622

The only Southern state Trump will probably lose is the Socialist Republic of Virginia.

67 posted on 10/24/2016 3:22:40 AM PDT by NKP_Vet (In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,stand like a rock ~ T, Jefferson)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

Whatever you say, champ.

quote:

To: Principled

Trump is going to bury Clinton with unlikely voters.

71 posted on 10/24/2016 4:14:08 AM PDT by Berlin_Freeper
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JediJones

From here on out it is GOTV time. You need to tell people to get to the polls.

Pray America wakes

73 posted on 10/24/2016 4:18:18 AM PDT by bray (Because you would be in jail)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

wut

quote:

Here's another way of looking at this poll. First, pull up the chart.

Compare the volume of "air" (that space between the candidates numbers when one candidate has been leading consistently). When Trump was running strong in late July and again from September 12 to October 10, there was a lot of "air" or divergence between his numbers and Hillary's.

Now look at those periods when Hillary led - much smaller volume of "air" for her.

Now look at those times when the polls have tightened and were flat-lining for awhile. Look at the days when Hillary broke out above Trump on August 12, 23 and 26, and again on September 7. They either quickly reversed or were very brief rallies that lasted no more than 5 days or so. She can't build momentum.

Hope this is a little more encouraging!
74 posted on 10/24/2016 4:19:56 AM PDT by Corpus_Delicious

quote:

To: ScaniaBoy

the radical
left like Gay left wing Nutter and former Daily Kos staffer Nate the Hoax Silver use smears and public ridicule and intimidation to get the results they want .

Polls are psychops weapons now used by the radical left .
Left wing Nutter Nate bullies everyone into line .

you can only imagine the threatening emails sent to those pollsters not following the Clinton winning propaganda.

Clinton is not an incumbent but we use a dated 4 year old model for a two non incumbents .

What was the 2000 turnout !
Nate has banned that formula.

polling in such a scam now .
i can see why gallup gave up

79 posted on 10/24/2016 6:25:28 AM PDT by ncalburt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]

quote:

To: WashingtonSource

It’s hard to say

It will be despite the following:

95% of all media

Hollywood

Tech industry hierarchy

Facebook

Twitter

The Gates

Wall Street which of course she runs against

Academia

The Mormon and Catholic Churches for the most part

Nearly all world leaders

And of course the worst offenders from GOP establishment to conservative punditry to Ted Cruz and many of his bots

You have a race with differences this stark and you see where their priorities lie

It’s eye opening

It’s Trump and a few brave GOP souls and what’s left of traditional America

Abandoned by all who claimed to care

Ted Cruz and his supporters here who abandoned ship because they lost are traitors of the worst order

THOSE WHO LEFT THIS FORUM PLEASE STAY GONE

91 posted on 10/24/2016 8:53:14 AM PDT by wardaddy (the traitorous GOPe deserves Third of May 1808 if ever a party did....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 85 | View Replies]

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Elephant Ambush posted:

Yep, and it's the only thing they keep saying that's been consistently pissing me off for months. At least around these forums we have a handful of consistent Arzys but there's nothing like that on Freep at all and it's disappointing. I don't want denial, I want terror. :unsmigghh:

Arzying on Freep is bannable, since it's questioning the perfection of High Lord Trump. Denial is probably the only thing they can do.

Gounads
Mar 13, 2013

Where am I?
How did I get here?
They just have no idea what the LA Times poll is.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Jagged Jim posted:

USC Dornsife/LA Times Poll: 10/24 -- Trump - .6 , Clinton + 1.0

quote:

Another cucked poll! Must vote harder!

Trump for prez!

MAGA
A
G
A

5 posted on 10/24/2016 12:14:44 AM PDT by 31R1O

Did this motherfucker just admit to wanting to commit voter fraud? Or at least poll fraud. I know it's all futile impotent rage but it still shows how little they care about principles

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Oh my god, some no poo poo freeper :derp: is so good. So, so good.

It's started to sink in to them that they're going to get crushed again, isn't it? They're pre-souring them grapes.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Night10194 posted:

Oh my god, some no poo poo freeper :derp: is so good. So, so good.

It's started to sink in to them that they're going to get crushed again, isn't it? They're pre-souring them grapes.

I think the posts that whine "No fair focusing on what Trump actually said or did!! LIBERAL CONSPIRACY, THE FIX IS IN!!!@" are my favorites.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Rigging the Election–Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Involvement (James O'Keefe Update-O

So let's see what the latest silver bullet that will totally destroy the Clinton Campaign will be.

:iiam:

quote:

To: Be Careful

Voter fraud? Violence at rallies? Hillary demeaning Donna Brazile?

Who knows

3 posted on 10/24/2016 8:27:04 AM PDT by petercooper (Is there anything Hillary Clinton is involved with which isn't illegal?)

quote:

To: Stand Watch Listen

What is with the count down crap !!! Some 46 million people are voting via absentee ballot, that’s 40% of America who might have already voted, too little too late ..

4 posted on 10/24/2016 8:27:15 AM PDT by Scythian_Reborn

quote:

O’Keefe better deliver the goods asap. No more time for this nickel and dime bs.

9 posted on 10/24/2016 8:30:01 AM PDT by JerseyDvl (#NeverHillary and we won't forget the backstabbers and sellouts.)

quote:

To: Scythian_Reborn

I agree, getting tired of wasting time with theatrics. However, it may be that being dramatic draws more attention to the eventual release.

11 posted on 10/24/2016 8:31:56 AM PDT by noiseman (The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

While you're waiting, dog.

quote:

To: noiseman

Meanwhile this is the worlds prettiest dog ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/23/worlds-prettiest-dog-becomes-social-media-sensation-because-of-h/

12 posted on 10/24/2016 8:35:11 AM PDT by Scythian_Reborn
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

I don’t believe he’s got anything that directly shows Hillary. If it existed, surely it would be out there already. The only way it could make the news if if the words came out of her mouth on camera.

Maybe people along the chain of command, but its getting really tiring hearing prediction after prediction, tease after tease that amount to very little. Personally, I thought the second video wasn’t especially damning or explosive. People are resigning that most people have near heard of or care for.

I’m afraid to say, most of the mushy middle grounders know this stuff goes on - and both sides are at it to some extent.

And dont for a minute think that I am not aware of the criminality of the Clintons and all those around them - in any sane society they would all be in prison.

The only dramatic move in the needle this election (according to corrupt pollsters) was from the release of a 10 year old bit of potty talk. If that is enough to elect this evil witch, then America is probably finished.

If I am wrong on any of the above in an hour, I will be very happy to come and admit my shame and would sincerely love to see these evil people bought down. The enemy seems to have the cards stacked against us which is sad.

16 posted on 10/24/2016 8:40:20 AM PDT by UKrepublican

quote:

Praying this is big, and not just another nothin’ burger.

36 posted on 10/24/2016 9:02:15 AM PDT by PeanutbutterandJellybean

Seems O'Keefe forgot to upload it early and forgot that YouTube has to process the video before it can show it. :laugh:

quote:

O'Keefe tweet just now:

This is bizarre. @YouTube is not processing / uploading our Part III! What is going on??

39 posted on 10/24/2016 9:15:07 AM PDT by 1066AD

quote:

To: backspace

That is not bizarre. Its called leftist protection of Hillary. And the left wants a look see before the rest of us get to see.

43 posted on 10/24/2016 9:18:38 AM PDT by Revel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Red Badger

Then I guess this would be a good reason to NOT give the exact day, the exact time and where of an impending, “this will finish Hillary” leak. I am over this silly $hit. Kind of like, “we will be attacking Mosul on November 1, 2016 at noon.

48 posted on 10/24/2016 9:27:45 AM PDT by Toespi
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ncdrumr

Thanks Good to know its something that could be meaty and tied right to her.

Donald should get permission to run ads of it....

51 posted on 10/24/2016 9:29:39 AM PDT by patriotspride
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Toespi

The video will be released soon. They can’t stop it. Psywar teasing is part of the battle.

53 posted on 10/24/2016 9:31:19 AM PDT by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

The video is revealed... to be the DNC hiring a guy to stand outside of a Trump rally in a Donald Duck costume.

quote:

To: NeverEVERKerry

I am watching it now—but I don’t get it. What is illegal or even immoral about having Donald Duck mascots ragging on the Trump campaign?

65 posted on 10/24/2016 9:37:10 AM PDT by 9YearLurker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]

Freep tries, bless them...

quote:

To: NeverEVERKerry

Okay, I get it now—illegal coordination between Clinton and a PAC.

68 posted on 10/24/2016 9:39:34 AM PDT by 9YearLurker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 9YearLurker

I am watching it now—but I don’t get it. What is illegal or even immoral about having Donald Duck mascots ragging on the Trump campaign?

It’s not illegal. But the point is she is conspiring to send Democrat Brownshirts to OUR rallies and inciting violence at them. Are Democrats inviting us to HER rallies? Slippery and dangerous slope here given the Democrats proven penchant for organized political violence.

69 posted on 10/24/2016 9:39:45 AM PDT by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies]

...But even they can't pretend this is a big wet fart.

quote:

To: Stand Watch Listen

Not impressed at this moment.

I may have missed something, so I’l wait for more analysis from those who understand campaign finance law and such to analyze.

75 posted on 10/24/2016 9:51:01 AM PDT by CriticalJ (Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But then I repeat myself. MT)

quote:

To: lodi90

The coordination between the campaign and the third party groups is illegal. I thought the video was "meh" at best. Wikileaks is chock full of coordination between the campaign and third party groups as well as the media.

I'm tired of O'Keefe promising the moon and ending up with Cleveland....

77 posted on 10/24/2016 9:52:02 AM PDT by Solson (Trump 2016!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

quote:

To: All

Proof that Hillary was directly involved with creating violence at Trump rallies? That’s it? I’m shocked! /s

The only thing to come of this is maybe it will force Cruz to apologize for blaming Trump for the violence at Trump rallies.

The media and those who count the votes know all about Bill and Hillary. And they more than likely know a hell of a lot more than we know. I don’t believe there is ANYTHING that will make the media turn on her. She is the one they worship.

78 posted on 10/24/2016 9:52:23 AM PDT by Terry Mross (This country will fail to exist in my lifetime. And I'm gettin' up there in age.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JerseyDvl

Ugh! He way over sold it and released it too late. He had these available a month ago and now we have to wait for more drip drip drips for the alleged racist element?

I thought it was going to have Hillary screaming the N-word. Probably not .

79 posted on 10/24/2016 9:52:23 AM PDT by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

The Donald Duck business seems trivial at first, sort of a letdown, but the fact is that Hillary herself was illegally coordinating with a PAC and breaking the law, the latest example of a pattern of illegal contact and coordination. Deliberate lawbreaking involving the candidate herself. Illegal and unethical. That’s the point.

81 posted on 10/24/2016 9:52:53 AM PDT by Genoa (Luke 12:2)

Don't worry, the next one will get her for sure!

quote:

To: patriotspride

Yes. Hopefully the Clintonistas will circle the wagons and say how this is nothing. O’Keefe then drops the next one which cuts them off at the knees.

91 posted on 10/24/2016 9:57:04 AM PDT by HombreSecreto (The life of a repo man is always intense)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Genoa
Seems like a legal set up.

Ofcourse, it doesn't quench our blood lust for the moment but in the end it may lay more fruit.

Random thought, I tend to think that guy in the striped shirt is a white hat. He seems to be setting up the questions, points, rather well although he is one camera.

I wonder how infiltrated these groups are.

WTF hasn't the right been doing this stuff for decades? We've largely sucked, given away the country. Thank god for these young guns.
95 posted on 10/24/2016 9:58:07 AM PDT by riri (Obama's Amerika--Not a fun place.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 81 | View Replies]

Emphasis his.

quote:

To: Solson

Most ‘useful idiot’ types will NOT be able to reconcile their ‘nonviolent’ view of themselves with the ugly truth of democrat professionals hiring mentally ill violent thugs to rough up Trump supporters.

That O'Keefe's got staying power...

The last one O’Keefe put out will change the course of the democrat party for years to come. Snowflakes will be forced to see the truth: democrats are violent thugs... goons. And the proof is on an O’Keefe video.

102 posted on 10/24/2016 10:01:51 AM PDT by GOPJ ( "An honest public servant can't become rich in politics" - - President Harry S. Truman)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 77 | View Replies]

quote:

The lawbreaking is too complex/arcane for LIVs to understand. Anyone posting to social media must include a simplified caption:

Clinton egregiously broke campaign laws established after Watergate. Laws are for little people.

Most LIVs won’t watch the entire video, so they have to carry away a succinct message.

107 posted on 10/24/2016 10:04:56 AM PDT by Chaguito

quote:

I really hope that there is something else, something of REAL significance, later. Because a violation of the FEC regulations isn’t going to amount to a hill of beans in this election. Come on, Hillary should have been indicted on THOUSANDS of criminal offenses by the DOJ, and she skated. This will amount to a fart in the wind, no one will care that much. Besides, what’s the penalty? A fine for failing to report an in-kind contribution to the Hillary campaign? Even if someone COULD go to jail for this, nothing will happen before the election, nor will there be much of an outcry - if there wasn’t for the murder of one of our ambassadors, there won’t be for this.

Sad...I thought that we’d have a Hillary tirade today, including some racist remarks. Now THAT would be something.

117 posted on 10/24/2016 10:10:55 AM PDT by Ancesthntr ("The right to buy weapons the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt)

Haha, even Freepers are mocking O'Keefe.

quote:

To: Revel

Back in September, Okeefe said he was releasing a video showing racism.

It will probably be creamer saying “Hillary can be frustrated by how unreliable black voters are.”

He’ll probably release it by Christmas time in any case.

129 posted on 10/24/2016 10:30:04 AM PDT by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 123 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Freepers: I voted already and if i could somehow vote again, I would. 

Freepers: Another cucked poll! Must vote harder!