Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

it'd be so awesome to see idiots like this try something when trump loses and get their rear end kicked for it but you know they won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Phone posted:

He got corncobbed hard by Lowtax the other night. Notch corrected Lowtax's assertion that he wears a $4 fedora with "its actually a $250 fedora".

Trap fuckin' sprung.

Well done, Señor Lowtax. :golfclap:

Bassetking
Feb 20, 2008

And it is, it is a glorious thing, to be a Basset King!

WampaLord posted:

Lots of non college educated white people?

Are we getting back onto Ohio-Derail? Is it Ohio-Derail Time Again?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/791377707334524928

GFK poll, B+ on 538, 44-29 Clinton nationally - this must be an outlier, surely.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Liz Warren campaigning in Pittsburgh with McGinty today :getin:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

*grabs musket, wanders around in front yard for a while*

oh man i forgot that i needed a target for this rage

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

boner confessor posted:

although i'm sure a lot of it has to do with location (beverly hills heights los angeles vs. suburban but still close to city seattle) but notch's house cost 7x-8x as much as bill gates house

Whoa, Notch's house cost more than Bill "The Richest Person in The World" Gate's house? What the gently caress is wrong with that fat fucker?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates%27_house

Nope not even close, Bill Gate's house cost $63 million.

quote:

In 2009, property taxes were reported to be US $1.063 million on a total assessed value of US$147.5 million.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 26, 2016

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Agrajag posted:

Whoa, Notch's house cost more than Bill "The Richest Person in The World" Gate's house? What the gently caress is wrong with that fat fucker?

His candy wall with candy spigots is also way bigger than Bill's.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Nah, thanks though.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Nichael posted:

Using a musket enhances the role playing, which is all they're doing when they talk about revolution.

Keep your powder dry (otherwise your diapers will give you a rash).

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

boner confessor posted:

he got infinite money, outbid beyonce and jay-z for a ridiculous mansion in los angeles, and he sits in there like a turbonerd all alone complaining about women on twitter

its kind of tragic because sudden, unmeasurable success definitely breaks people and notch is now living in a hell of his own creation lmao

For all of the money he has now, the single thing he can't yet afford apparently is a clue.

(Or a good therapist. :smith:)

E: I mean, where does his logical thought train go thinking about his life? "I can buy anything I want and have the best poo poo, so why am I so unhappy? Maybe I should go whine on Twitter? Yeah, that's the ticket duhhhhh :downs:"

Maybe he genuinely is so mentally ill that he literally is incapable of examining his life or to get out of his own head? I'm not sure whether to mock him or feel sorry for him.

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Oct 26, 2016

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I lost my virginity to one of those really tall water slides.

Did you go all the way down on it

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
On November 9th, you can find me with my powder horn and harquebus, in tercio formation with my fellow infantrymen.

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost
My job here is done; no muskets for me.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
All the able-bodied youths in my neighborhood have been rehearsing their phalanxes since the primaries

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
On November 9th, I'll be walking down the streets in fear that women may throw their tampons at me, since that will become automatically legal under a Hillary presidency.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Ugh guys I was tamping down my musket and got powder everywhere and now the rod is stuck :(

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mozi posted:

Ugh guys I was tamping down my musket and got powder everywhere and now the rod is stuck :(

The rod is not a sex toy you idiot.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

seiferguy posted:

On November 9th, I'll be walking down the streets in fear that women may throw their tampons at me, since that will become automatically legal under a Hillary presidency.

I was second guessing my vote for Hillary, but now I can't wait for November 9th!

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my katana

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Agrajag posted:

ah my bad, i misread $63 as $6.3 somewhere

still, notch's house cost $75m to buy. and spending $60m on your own custom house is much better than just buying a mansion off the shelf to impress people. once you've got that much money you really should custom build if you want to impress people

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Crow Jane posted:

All the able-bodied youths in my neighborhood have been rehearsing their phalanxes since the primaries

I guess Washington crossing the Delaware on Christmas Eve was kind of like playing the knockout game with guns and dead Prussians.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

seiferguy posted:

Please dont kink-shame

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

On november 9th, if Trump loses, I will pilot my Gundam against the cruel forces of the Principality of Clinton.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Crow Jane posted:

I keep thinking Joe Walsh is the America's Most Wanted guy, and feeling vaguely disappointed but not surprised

I keep fearing that one day it's going to turn out to be the guy who wrote Rocky Mountain Way.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Here's your outlier of the day, from AP/GFK.

National

Clinton 48 (+15)
Trump 33
Johnson 4
Stein 1
Undecided 12

Mind is completely made up 90
Could change 10

Second Choice for Johnson and Stein voters:

Clinton 17
Trump 15
Undecided 43
Wouldn't Vote 24

Congress, Generic

Democrats 46 (+5)
GOP 41
Doesn't Matter 13

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Agrajag posted:

Eh, if you adjust for inflation, Bill Gates' house cost more. It was built 1988-1995, so that makes the cost to build it over that time into about $100 million.

And then he's totally renovated stuff in a big way over the years, because he keeps upgrading the fancy tech inside, built an addition or two, so it's even more.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
On november 9th, I will pull out my beretta and all those who want to enter this closet will fear me

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

BiohazrD posted:

Please dont kink-shame

Look if your s/o wants to throw tampons at you in the privacy of your bedroom, I'm all for that. But out in public? I'm not sure I can handle that.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

On November 9th I will probably go to work because it's a Wednesday.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Rightwingling baby!

I quit drinking it after the Yuengling family started funding right-to-work propaganda.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

canepazzo posted:

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/791377707334524928

GFK poll, B+ on 538, 44-29 Clinton nationally - this must be an outlier, surely.
That's the most undecideds I've seen in a national poll in a while. The interesting thing is that the variance on all of these polls, from LA Times and IBD to outliers on the other end like this, is almost entirely on the Trump side. That's good news for Hillary outperforming the average, if a lot of potential Trump voters are soft support Republicans who might not bother to show up.

E: Oh, I see, that's all adults; it's higher for LV.

Lord Hydronium fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Oct 26, 2016

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

boner confessor posted:

ah my bad, i misread $63 as $6.3 somewhere

still, notch's house cost $75m to buy. and spending $60m on your own custom house is much better than just buying a mansion off the shelf to impress people. once you've got that much money you really should custom build if you want to impress people

On the other hand, if you customize it you're liable to do something like make it look like Dilbert's head

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
On November 9th, I'll do what other patriotic disillusioned white Americans do and reach for my heroin needle.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Nevvy Z posted:

All the good people move away like a reverse free state project.

Nevvy, you still in Ohio? I haven't seen you for like, 12 years. Cedar Point meetups were good times! Well, mostly.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Shame about Yuengling, it's one of the better lovely beers imo

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lemming posted:

On the other hand, if you customize it you're liable to do something like make it look like Dilbert's head

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Goatman Sacks posted:

What if they're non-persons?

Dude.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

seiferguy posted:

I will be berating my boyfriend while combing the luxurious new man-hating leg and armpit hair that I'll sprout the second the election's called

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SomeMathGuy posted:

On November 9th I will probably go to work because it's a Wednesday.

On November 9th Clinton will have destroyed all jobs in the US, though.

• Locked thread