Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ugh let me quote this for context on new page

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

I like the Nazi Fanta. It is yummy.
Yeah it was great, probably all in the concentrated orange jews that they use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
DKB Visa for zero-fee withdrawals, Advanzia MasterCard for zero-fee transactions. Never look back.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

mobby_6kl posted:

nett

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

mobby_6kl posted:

We Germans are a very jolly people with many humour, but ve never joke about the Holocaust. It is the only to topic that is verboten to lachen. Streng verboten.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

mobby_6kl posted:

You are aware that original Fanta was made from ingredients available in Germany so no orange jews?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

GaussianCopula posted:

You are aware that original Fanta was made from ingredients available in Germany so no orange jews?

did you change your avatar yourself, including the spelling error?

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

botany posted:

did you change your avatar yourself, including the spelling error?

Nope.

That was a Dolphins or Bills fan, they are not that smart.

HamsonBunce
Aug 28, 2011

This is not limited to Germany, but also applies to Switzerland. It may be not that apparent since most places do accept credit cards due to tourism or all the expats who are used to pay everything with CC. My credit card gets used only for online purchases (if they're are no extra charges) and while travelling.

I do think that a lot of people here just don't like to have debt, at least that's the case in my circle of friends. When I was in New York I was amazed at credit card payments without a pin code and sometimes even without my signature. Sure it's easy, but it's also harder to have an overview of your spendings.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Anyone else picturing tons of people across the country who are now angrily trashing their terrorist costume that they spent the last few weeks perfectioning, thinking they'd for sure be the absolute peak of edginess?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
What?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Lemme rephrase that: do you think there are a bunch of edgelords who were going to dress up as a terrorist for Halloween to scare people and are now pissed that putting on a wig and some greasepaint does the same job for 10% of the effort?

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

Lemme rephrase that: do you think there are a bunch of edgelords who were going to dress up as a terrorist for Halloween to scare people and are now pissed that putting on a wig and some greasepaint does the same job for 10% of the effort?

What?

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Are you trying to make a joke out of *wears no costume* "look, I'm dressed as a terrorist because anybody could be one!!!" or...?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Simply Simon posted:

Are you trying to make a joke out of *wears no costume* "look, I'm dressed as a terrorist because anybody could be one!!!" or...?

What?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I think he means the creepy clowns getting hosed up by their victims roaming the country and attacking people, God help us all

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Today I learned I'm reading too many news to the point of familiarity, or the wrong ones.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Yeah when you're making in-jokes that fail to fly entirely on SA of all places, then you know you should be posting some links next time you post.

(Also impressed you *still* haven't posted any.)

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Buncha clowns. 2creepy4me.

Default Settings
May 29, 2001

Keep your 'lectric eye on me, babe
Allright, let's have some homework about election strategies again. This time, the Austrian Presidential Election, part Deux.

1. GOTT entered an election.
2. Hofer is a protestant, trying to be elected in Austria.

Question: Does that Wahlkampfplakat help his chances, or not?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

I grew up in a place where religion is treated the way it should be: Mit Nichtachtung gestraft.

I have no idea what anything you said, or the poster, implies.

Is Höfer the Nazi one?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Mithaldu posted:

I grew up in a place where religion is treated the way it should be: Mit Nichtachtung gestraft.

I have no idea what anything you said, or the poster, implies.

Is Höfer the Nazi one?

No, he's the esoterical conspiracy theorist Nazi one.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Thanks for reminding me that we'll get our Trump.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

pretty sure you need to :nws: that ffs

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

quote:

Möglicherweise hat das Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) herausgefunden, wie die DNA des mutmaßlichen NSU-Terroristen Uwe Böhnhardt auf ein Stück Stoff übertragen wurde, das unmittelbar neben der Leiche der 2001 verschwundenen Peggy Knobloch gefunden worden war. Die BKA-Beamten verglichen die Tatortfotos vom Auffinden des toten Böhnhardt und von der Bergung der Skelett-Teile von Peggy. Auf den Fotos war der gleiche markante Meterstab der Spurensicherung zu sehen.

Das Messgerät sei nahezu unverwechselbar und von einer Beschaffenheit, die es "nur einmal gibt", hieß es in Ermittlerkreisen. Offenbar ist es für die Fahnder nun vorstellbar, dass eine Körperzelle des toten Böhnhardt mit diesem Meterstab an den Fundort von Peggy übertragen wurde.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Gonna be a pretty good defense strategy for DNA evidence based cases if it's true.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I like it. Police double-checking their work and using critical thinking skills instead of leaping to the dumbest possible conclusion is a huge improvement over their past work.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Wasn't there a bunch of cases once where the same DNA was found and later on they realized that it was actually the DNA from a person in the production of the (non-sterile) q-tips they used to collect the samples?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I don't get why you wouldn't rule that out before informing the press though.

e: ^^^^ yes. Basically DNA evidence as practised by the German popo appears to be a total loving crapshoot.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

cant cook creole bream posted:

Wasn't there a bunch of cases once where the same DNA was found and later on they realized that it was actually the DNA from a person in the production of the (non-sterile) q-tips they used to collect the samples?
Not only that, but one of those cases was the policewoman the NSU murdered. You'd think the police had learned something that time.

Unless those minions of the secret fascist police state are in on it and what we're witnessing are desperate attempts to isolate their NSU friends* from all the crimes they actually did commit! :tinfoil:

*or should I say superiors

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Oct 27, 2016

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

cant cook creole bream posted:

Yeah, the Phantom of Heilbronn. According to police she was an extremely dangerous serial killer travelling through Germany and Switzerland and assassinating random people. According to the DNA evidence she was also involved in various break-ins, robberies, poisonings, etc. Basically Uma Thurman's character from Kill Bill, but more badass.

Later it turned out that the q-tips were never meant for such uses and the manufacturer was really surprised that some retard would use them for collecting DNA samples.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Now that I think about, I'm criticising the police for getting obsessed with a serial killer theory in one case and not considering it at all in another (NSU murders). Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle? Eh ... whatever, better to just complain about everything.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

This would all be funny but you just know that some fucker somewhere is in jail on zomg bulletproof DNA evidence for something he didn't do

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

I like it. Police double-checking their work and using critical thinking skills instead of leaping to the dumbest possible conclusion is a huge improvement over their past work.

this is why I come here, the humor

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Eh ... whatever, better to just complain about everything.

After all, this is Germany.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

It's actually the state motto: Melius est omnia iustorum clamant

Oh poo poo, Google translate does Latin now? Where was that when I was in school?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://suderant.in (only covers Austria, as far as I know)

what on earth, what is this :tinfoil:

vvv schon klar, ich frag mich trotzdem wer so eine Seite startet und warum (für alle des Österreichischen Unkundigen: ein "Suderant" ist ein Nörgler) vvv

System Metternich fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Oct 29, 2016

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

System Metternich posted:

Facebook-Profile, die Maschine listet alle Kommentare die sie für das ausgewählte Profil finden kann.

Nach ein wenig "Auf gut Glück!" drücken vermute ich aber, dass das nur Facebook-Profile hat, die auf bestimmten Seiten (vermutlich Zeitungen, Politiker, etc.) Kommentare hinterlassen haben.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

System Metternich posted:

vvv schon klar, ich frag mich trotzdem wer so eine Seite startet und warum (für alle des Österreichischen Unkundigen: ein "Suderant" ist ein Nörgler) vvv

To make it easy to identify people that don't have your political opinion and fight them?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

GaussianCopula posted:

To make it easy to identify people that don't have your political opinion and fight them?

I published an extremely embarrassing and stupid political opinion in public and under my full ((legal)) name and now people can't stop making fun of me. Boooohooooo, liebrals at it again :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

I published an extremely embarrassing and stupid political opinion in public and under my full ((legal)) name and now people can't stop making fun of me. Boooohooooo, liebrals at it again :qq:

Imagine someone made a site like this but instead of tracking right wing populism it tracked union/worker rights activities.