Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QWYfZLdkAE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Here's the explanation for the "Nathan Johnson" McMuffin VP. tl,dr: he hosed up the paperwork.

quote:

Independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin thought he could use a placeholder name as his running mate in applications to appear on state presidential ballots.

Now, McMullin, running as a conservative alternative to Donald Trump, is stuck with “Nathan Johnson” as a vice presidential candidate on the ballots in eight of the nine states in which he qualifies.

That has Twitter users wondering, who is Nathan Johnson?

“Nathan is a guy who's on the ballot right now with the full understanding that this is going to swap out in the immediate future,” McMullin senior advisor Rick Wilson told Politico.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LMAO

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

When people get mad about the word 'retarded' in a thread about a presidential election it's pretty funny. i find oldies like 'dweeb' and 'weiner' to be more apt than retarded these days, but its always a good one to keep in the pocket. more options for expression are always cool and good.

the r word is bad my dude. Please weigh whatever modicum of positive emotion you,get from having 18384 words to insult someone over 18383 against the feelings of people with disabilities and their families and friends

Serf
May 5, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

unironic use of "abelism" spotted

lmao @ this morlock

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Same, but vaping with red and blue liquids as appropriate

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

theflyingexecutive posted:

the r word is bad my dude. Please weigh whatever modicum of positive emotion you,get from having 18384 words to insult someone over 18383 against the feelings of people with disabilities and their families and friends

This is a retarded post

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Phyresis posted:

the government knows when you masturbate

I think guessing "all the fuckig. Time possible even right now" shouldn't count

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Joementum posted:

Here's the explanation for the "Nathan Johnson" McMuffin VP. tl,dr: he hosed up the paperwork.

lol owned like a successful breakfast sandwich brand

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

squidgee posted:

what is this, it looks awesome

that is seriously some excellent coffee and some excellent beer, not too sure about combining them like that though

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

euphronius posted:

Exit polls????

Exit polls are bullshit

White-knuckle it and wait for actual results

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

euphronius posted:

I think guessing "all the fuckig. Time possible even right now" shouldn't count

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

bless ur arzyin lil heart

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

if mcmuffin wins utah I will eat only mcmuffins tomorrow

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
I can't be happier that this day has finally come. Please do your job USA and kick this loving clown's rear end

Love
Europe

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Ableism is kinda cool, though. I'll cheerfully give up "retarded," but using words to denigrate people for their lack of intelligence is great and everybody should do it.

it just seems nearsighted to cripple language in that way

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TwinsensRevenge posted:

if mcmuffin wins utah I will eat only mcmuffins tomorrow

nice toxx

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

like ffs. anyone who believes the GOP line about being strong in Michigan at this point needs to go lay down for awhile.

lol if u believe the gop has any knowledge of who's voting in their state. Trump does not even have internal polling, much less the gotv infrastructure to do anything about it. Even abuela's sky is falling ads are saying he doesn't have a path to 270

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Feel the Johnson

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Gravy Jones posted:

Same, but vaping with red and blue liquids as appropriate

They should have 2 270 oz bottles of vodka with food coloring in them, and make a reporter drink 1 oz for every EV. First empty bottle wins. Also shows how American democracy is killing our livers.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

iktf

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Star posted:

I can't be happier that this day has finally come. Please do your job USA and kick this loving clown's rear end

Love
Europe

We're tryin', man, we're tryin'.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

frankenfreak posted:

Sir, this is a Taco Bell.

I would have put this on the list, but the wait is 45 minutes for two fuckin tacos.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

CheesyDog posted:

I legit suspect that the GOP is sitting on some of the abortion stuff Rick Wilson ha hinted at and will dump it on Trump if he even hints at 2020

my guess is that they agree with the democrats to pass a law requiring the disclosure of tax returns to run for president after the election when it's no longer obviously about trump

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZLwl6zZSI

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

loving :rip:

MShadowy
Sep 30, 2013

dammit eyes don't work that way!

Fun Shoe

hahaha

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Anyway, back to the election. I sure hope that Trump loses despite how hilarious it was when he made fun of Serge Kovaleski!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

mandatory lesbian posted:

i have officially voted for Hillary Rodham Clinton in the 2016 Presidential Election

Simpsons russia flipping to Soviet Union.gif

Except it's stronger together flipping to HAIL Satan

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

squidgee posted:

what is this, it looks awesome

Using a french press for beer! You put your ingredients in, pour beer over it (optional: leave a small amount in the bottle and seal it to save for recarbonation), let it sit in the fridge for 30-60min, press, and then pour into a glass! You can do this with almost anything, most popular are stouts and IPAs.

Goose Island's Bourbon County had some really bad batches this year, and adding things masks the sourness in bad bottles. The best combos so far have been:

-Crushed coffee beans

-Unsweetened shredded coconut, vanilla, cinnamon sticks

-Vanilla, blackberries

Some people use fruit and or peppers in their IPAs. A good french press is like $10 at Ikea and its fun to play with combinations

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That's a good looking family

I am jealous

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

go away

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
Day Crew still out there trying. Did you guys switch to egg nog now that's in the stores? Maybe you'll slip some brandy in there tonight, if you go crazy? Hmm.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

there was a hidden vote all along

and it was minorities who kinda don't like donald j trump

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.
https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/796042125200814080?lang=en

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'm not voting today. Why? I'll tell why...

i'm not american

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

"Faith in mainstream journalism is low, we need MORE gimmicks! More! More! More!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Voting and then waiting is the biggest cliffhanger since someone shot JR!!

• Locked thread