Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"My boyfriend wants me to stop hanging out with my best friend! It's so unfair, we have no romance feelings for each other at all!

oh yeah we did take each other's virginity that one time so

But still I really hate ultimatums!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

lol at the fish thing. I thought kinda the same thing before going to Japan for a few weeks and still managed to survive and even had some raw fish what a crazy world

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

dude is scared of fish, the squirrel of the sea

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Regulation Size posted:

dude is scared of fish, the squirrel of the sea

I think fish is just like the animal of the sea.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Lockback posted:

I think we might have a nice bumper crop coming up

my [17f] boyfriend [16m] is scared of Hillary Clinton winning the election

Good news redditor!

(:negative:)

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

"My boyfriend wants me to stop hanging out with my best friend! It's so unfair, we have no romance feelings for each other at all!

oh yeah we did take each other's virginity that one time so

But still I really hate ultimatums!"

Ikr it's like she doesn't understand that once a woman hooks up with a guy she'll definitely gently caress him again at any time throughout the rest of her natural life. Feelings and attraction don't change.

It's science.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Na'at posted:

Ikr it's like she doesn't understand that once a woman hooks up with a guy she'll definitely gently caress him again at any time throughout the rest of her natural life. Feelings and attraction don't change.

It's science.
I see what you're saying, but almost anyone would be skeeved if their significant other got drunk and let an old flame grab her by the waist and grind his boner into her rear end without immediately telling him to gently caress off. Her own sister said her relationship with him was wildly inappropriate.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Na'at posted:

It's science.

so do you hang out with your exes all the time and if so are your S/Os cool with it

because sorry to break this to you but if you do, they're not

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

loquacius posted:

so do you hang out with your exes all the time and if so are your S/Os cool with it

I'm still really good friends with someone I had a brief fling with in university 10 years ago. Her boyfriend knows about our history and is totally cool with it (also he's a really chill dude and we get on really well).

Her ex once cried for hours when I complimented her appearance one evening though.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

Shit in my hand and say yeah

Syncopated posted:

I think fish is just like the animal of the sea.

Tuna is the Chicken of the Sea :downs:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Quote-Unquote posted:

I'm still really good friends with someone I had a brief fling with in university 10 years ago. Her boyfriend knows about our history and is totally cool with it (also he's a really chill dude and we get on really well).

Her ex once cried for hours when I complimented her appearance one evening though.

He just doesn't see your fat rear end as competition

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Pick posted:

Being involved in burlesque and etc is the biggest loving red flag. Empowered my rear end. It is about seeking validation that you are sexually attractive. If you were in a happy monogamous relationship, why exactly would you need that?

Pvt.Scott posted:

So, you guys are saying I should check out the local burlesque scene for some easy trim? Derby girls are probably more my type, but they could beat me up if I said something stupid.

Bamabalacha posted:

I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with Pick. Chicks who get super into burlesque are sad and pathetic and looking for validation that they will never find.

I am compelled to have these quoted into my own post history.

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013

BAMF!

Pick posted:

Being involved in burlesque and etc is the biggest loving red flag. Empowered my rear end. It is about seeking validation that you are sexually attractive. If you were in a happy monogamous relationship, why exactly would you need that?

Dating a girl involved in the local burlesque scene currently, can confirm.

Sorry

Me [33m] dating girl[27f] involved in local hobby scene full of absolute human tire fires [??m/f]

Then like 4 posts in I admit the the hobby is burlesque and things make a lot more sense. Then later I'll suggest opening the relationship.

Dreqqus fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Nov 9, 2016

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Ratjaculation posted:

He just doesn't see your fat rear end as competition

:( that was uncalled for ratty

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

There's a difference between Exes and someone you've know since elementary school with who you haven't been sexual with for years who you've managed to also maintain a platonic friendship throughout previous monogamist relationships.

I'm not saying the BF is wrong to exhibit some feelings but this isn't the same as her clinging to some random exe.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Na'at posted:

I'm not saying the BF is wrong to exhibit some feelings but this isn't the same as her clinging to some random exe.

dunno, sometimes the exe is just a virus on your life

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It's worse than clinging to some random ex in that he is an ex which she refuses to acknowledge as such, despite her account basically putting him as one of three main boyfriends she has had in her life and her longest lasting romantic/sexual relationship.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Also the party boner thing indicates that he doesn't see her as a platonic friend.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Na'at posted:

There's a difference between Exes and someone you've know since elementary school with who you haven't been sexual with for years who you've managed to also maintain a platonic friendship throughout previous monogamist relationships.

He was rubbing his erect dick on her in front of her boyfriend, which already ended their relationship once.

quote:

My (25/F) neighbour's son (19/M) watches me dance every weekend, and now his mother has started a crusade against me saying I'm seducing her son.

First, I don't know how he found out I strip. I'm not ashamed of it, but the world still has a very narrow-minded view when it comes to dancing and sex work. I dance but I'm also a med student. Yes, I am doing this to pay for school and what not, but I also enjoy it. Most of our clients are on the wealthier side, and we have great security, so there's no harassment. It's a great establishment, probably the best in the city.

Anyway, my neighbour's son, whom I've been living beside since he was in middle school, somehow discovered what I do. I don't advertise it, so I'm not sure how he found out, but he did. The first time I saw him there, I pretended not to know him and he pretended not to know me. We've kept it up since. He has paid me for a private dance, just once. It was pretty standard. Nothing out of the ordinary. The other girls think he's adorable and always tease me when he shows up but there's absolutely nothing going on. I'm a professional lol.

That said, his mother somehow found out. I think one of his friends mentioned it in front of her or something, and now the entire neighbourhood thinks I'm trying to seduce this kid. I've never asked him to come see me. He sees me because he wants to. If that's uncomfortable for her, tough. Cut the cord and accept the fact that your son is an adult. Oh, and he has a dick. Gasp!

My roommate told the lady off, but I think engaging her is probably the wrong move. This lady wants attention, she's digging for a reason to call me out other than what I do, and engaging her is only going to add fuel to her fire. I don't really care what the neighbours think of me anyway, but now everyone's treating me like some kind of social pariah because they now know what I do for a living and knowing makes them uncomfortable. I mean ... I get it. For the people with young children, I get it. It just sucks is all.

They were all very fond of me before and now they look at me as if I have a big scarlet letter stitched to my clothes. I may as well rename myself Hester.

Curiously, the son still comes by. One of the other girls told me to ask him if he could talk to his mother and get her to stop but I don't think that's a good idea. The damage is already done. But if there's anything else I can do apart from move, I'd love the suggestions.

TL;DR - Neighbour lady found out her adult son watches me dance at a club downtown and has since painted me to be some sort of evil seductress. How do I navigate the situation without engaging this lady or adding fuel to her fire?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Moon Atari posted:

I am compelled to have these quoted into my own post history.

I'm proud to have made it into your personal Criterion Collection.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I'm not sure what stripper lady wants advice on.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Stripper lady should just keep doing what she's doing. It's up to dude to realize strip clubs are relentlessly depressing money and libido sinks that cater to the wildly undersexed. And if he doesn't come around on his own, maybe eventually mom can talk some sense into him.

I feel bad for her pariah status though. Americans really do have weird conceptions about sex and bodies.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

She could have been like "nah, come on dude" and told him to visit a different strip club, or at least a different stripper at her joint. She definitely painted herself in a corner after giving him a lap dance, the consequences of that seem pretty clear.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ross Perowned posted:

She could have been like "nah, come on dude" and told him to visit a different strip club, or at least a different stripper at her joint. She definitely painted herself in a corner after giving him a lap dance, the consequences of that seem pretty clear.

Yeah, how dare that slut do her job at her workplace

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

Mameluke posted:

Yeah, how dare that slut do her job at her workplace

I think she could have declined that one, single customer.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Ross Perowned posted:

I think she could have declined that one, single customer.

Probably not.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

lol this is going to bite her rear end to pieces when it comes time to apply for residency

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005
So, who's the Eugene Levy character in this American Pie sequel?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
well, this was a massive swerve from the thread title

quote:

I [26M] met an awesome woman [24F] on tinder, after talking for 4 months we met up, she looks nothing like her pictures

This isn't your usual catfishing story. I'm so confused as to wtf happened.

I met the nicest, sweetest person on tinder 4 months ago. She was chubby, alright looking. But her personality was what really stood out.

She had written on her profile that she wasn't interested in meeting anyone. She just wanted friends to talk to.

I'm an insecure guy. I had bad acne and still have it although not as severe. I also had an accident when I was a teenager that has left a scar on my forehead that I'm very self conscious about.

So I too didn't really want to meet anyone.

We became good friends. I thought she had a really nice voice. I started developing feelings for her which I guess is natural since we were talking and spending so much time together online. We are both shy but I eventually spilled the beans and she said she feels the same way.

I asked her out and we've been going out for the last month ever since

She is drop. dead. gorgeous. Nothing like her pictures, she has an amazing body, she is not chubby at all like the pictures, she has the cutest smile and dimples.

She is out of my league by miles. I asked her about the pictures and she said they were a little older pics before she lost weight and laughed that she may or may not have also played a little on Photoshop as well

She apologized and said she wasn't trying to mislead anyone but she didn't think she was ever going to meet anyone in person. She was embarrassed to come clean so she thought we'll just meet and I'll see her for my self.

I told her that at the cost of losing her interest due to my lack of confidence - I'm very self conscious about how I look and told her the reasons and we talked about the accident. To my surprise she hadn't noticed the scar and said she really liked me and thought I was cute.

She doesnt get why people think being shy is a bad thing or being confident is a great thing. She said everyone has insecurities. She likes that Im shy and not cocky she thinks it shows Im genuine

I have met her several more times and we have a great time together but I can't help but think shes way out of my league, why is she even with me ?!

She hasn't had a boyfriend before apparently and I dont get how that is possible.

I know she said it was her choice but I don't get it. I don't get what she sees in me. Im scared Im falling for her hard, shes so intelligent and has such an interesting view on life, its so unique, even before I met her I thought she deserved better someone just as passionate as she was and now shes like a dream, I feel like I dont stand a chance.

Should I ask her why me ? or does that sound really bad ? Im scared of getting hurt tbh, I know shes not like that but I just don't understand. Id like to know what she sees in me ? She could have anyone else why pick a guy who drives a lovely car, has lovely acne and a lovely permanent scar

tl;dr: I met someone that I think Im falling in love with but I dont understand why shes with me

ride it out, my man.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

corn on the cop posted:

ride it out, my man.

:lol: I saw that one and didn't click it because I figured it would suck. My bad.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
I [16F] had sex with my boyfriend [16M] for the first time. He kissed me alot during and my friends [16F] think it's gross/unhygienic because their boyfriends don't kiss them during sex

girl posted:

I'm unsure and I could use some advice, I don't know if this is the right place or not. I'm seeing my boyfriend tonight and I would like to put my mind at ease. I'm probably worrying over nothing. My boyfriend and I are sophomores in high school,and we have been friends since freshmen year. We started dating 6 months ago.

I finally felt ready to have sex once we has taken all the right steps to prevent pregnancy. I got the help of my mother when it came to things like birth control. She was more happy I came to her about it than be sexual active without it. She's really chill about it. My boyfriend bought condoms. He is the most perfect guy ever I could have lost it too. He has a really nice body (muscles for days) and he is really sweet.

We had sex for the first time this past sunday. One thing he did do is he kissed me alot. My two best friends have been sexually active before me. They always talked about their boyfriends. They always keep pushing me to give them an answer of whether or not Kyle and I had sex. I told them I did, and they asked how was it. It was good Kyle looked after me alot. He's not a virgin, I was.

When I mentioned alot of making out , my friends were confused. They told me their boyfriends said it's gross to kiss a girl when having sex. Their boyfriends logic is it's unhygienic to kiss them after they have gotten a blowjob. Which makes no sense to me, it does not seem like the most unhygienic thing to do. I don't know that much about sex still.

Is it unhygienic or not? or should I just ignore them?

tl;dr: Friends told me their boyfriends never kiss them during sex. Their boyfriends logic is that it's unhygienic. My boyfriend kissed me alot. Is it unhygienic, or do I just ignore them.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

china bot posted:

I [16F] had sex with my boyfriend [16M] for the first time. He kissed me alot during and my friends [16F] think it's gross/unhygienic because their boyfriends don't kiss them during sex

Everybody knows you use a dental dam so as not to get cooties/the gay while kissing after a blowjob. Or maybe even 2 dental dams? One each.

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005

china bot posted:

The sad state of sexual education aside, this one's kinda sweet. :3: Too much kissin' and huggin'!

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
The American Educational System, everyone.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

china bot posted:

Everyone knows that you should only have sex when both partners are wrapped in rubber, so no cooties can be exchanged.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
What's the educational system gonna do about it? Assure the guys that kissing their girlfriend after getting a BJ doesn't make them gay?

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
The Gay Fear is strong in those high school teenagers.

corn on the cop posted:

ride it out, my man.

I once got unsolicited advice that dating a woman who used to be fat is the best thing because she doesn't feel she's pretty and desirable and is thus not gonna be a dirty slut whore. My family is really not good.

Jack Trades posted:

Everyone knows that you should only have sex when both partners are wrapped in rubber, so no cooties can be exchanged.

I'm gonna try this next time I wanna see a dude in latex.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

What's the educational system gonna do about it? Assure the guys that kissing their girlfriend after getting a BJ doesn't make them gay?

Lips That Touch Dick Shall Not Touch Ours :911:

I went down on a girl when I was 16 and I haven't kissed a woman since then. (Only because I'm a garbage person women don't want to touch)

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

china bot posted:

So I'm not weirded out by the strange peer pressure. High school students are dumb.

But what's with the other guys not kissing? Is that even remotely normal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Charles Get-Out posted:

I once got unsolicited advice that dating a woman who used to be fat is the best thing because she doesn't feel she's pretty and desirable and is thus not gonna be a dirty slut whore. My family is really not good.

as a former uggo dude who managed to blossom im still shocked whenever attractive women think im worth their time