Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

ChainsawCharlie posted:

I'm predicting leftish anger talk radio and blogs are going to be a moneymaker in the next 4 years so get in on the ground floor guys!

Do those actually exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

So does the Left Wing have an equivalent of InfoWars?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

In realtalk, just lol if you can't find some karmic justice in every single awful, poor-and-minority-loving thing that Bill and Hillary championed in the 90s coming back around to utterly annihilate their legacy. The American people don't deserve the further, seemingly unending consequences of their bullshit, but the Clintons absolutely do.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

They may just repeal aca and leave it in place.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Also people are vastly underestimating trump's ability to get bogged down in petty slap fights with people he should be working with.

I'm praying that this is what happens. He just pisses and throws hissy fits everywhere and nothing gets done. Very long shot, but please :(.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Agronox posted:

Sir this is a McDonalds Playland ball pit

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
One good thing is this means gently caress it I can probably run for president in 2020.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Oh my god this owns

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

GrimGypsy posted:

listen to chapo trap house , if you dont already

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Fred Dryer has yet to make an appearance this cycle, from what I can tell.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it turns out nate silver was standing perfectly still and we were the ones shaking all along

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it turns out nate silver was standing perfectly still and we were the ones shaking all along

the man who shook the world

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

could they possibly loving look or act more evil?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Godinster posted:

Final numbers in, Hilldog lost 6.9 million voters over Obama's 2012 numbers.

What a loving terrible candidate.

I dunno, more people voted for her than the other guy. That's usually what you want.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Godinster posted:

Final numbers in, Hilldog lost 6.9 million voters over Obama's 2012 numbers.

What a loving terrible candidate.
They're going to blame emails and learn nothing.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/746803108949409793

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm surprised I'm not probated for how hard I was melting down earlier, and how hard I plan to continue melting down if any Hill Shill looks at me the wrong way.

hillary posters have exploded into a cloud of water vapor, probably in an attempt to stealth through the toxx

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

GrimGypsy posted:

The Young Turks.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Morning After To-Do List:

1. Take over the Democratic Party and return it to the people. They have failed us miserably.

2. Fire all pundits, predictors, pollsters and anyone else in the media who had a narrative they wouldn't let go of and refused to listen to or acknowledge what was really going on. Those same bloviators will now tell us we must "heal the divide" and “come together.” They will pull more hooey like that out of their rear end in the days to come. Turn them off.

3. Any Democratic member of Congress who didn’t wake up this morning ready to fight, resist and obstruct in the way Republicans did against President Obama every day for eight full years must step out of the way and let those of us who know the score lead the way in stopping the meanness and the madness that's about to begin.

4. Everyone must stop saying they are “stunned” and “shocked.” What you mean to say is that you were in a bubble and weren’t paying attention to your fellow Americans and their despair. YEARS of being neglected by both parties, the anger and the need for revenge against the system only grew. Along came a TV star they liked whose plan was to destroy both parties and tell them all “You're fired!” Trump’s victory is no surprise. He was never a joke. Treating him as one only strengthened him. He is both a creature and a creation of the media and the media will never own that.

5. You must say this sentence to everyone you meet today: “HILLARY CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE!” The MAJORITY of our fellow Americans preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Period. Fact. If you woke up this morning thinking you live in an effed-up country, you don’t. The majority of your fellow Americans wanted Hillary, not Trump. The only reason he’s president is because of an arcane, insane 18th-century idea called the Electoral College. Until we change that, we’ll continue to have presidents we didn’t elect and didn’t want. You live in a country where a majority of its citizens have said they believe there’s climate change, they believe women should be paid the same as men, they want a debt-free college education, they don’t want us invading countries, they want a raise in the minimum wage and they want a single-payer true universal health care system. None of that has changed. We live in a country where the majority agree with the “liberal” position. We just lack the liberal leadership to make that happen (see: #1 above). Let's try to get this all done by noon today. -- Michael Moore

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

could they possibly loving look or act more evil?

snapping turtles are evil creatures

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Wendell is Night Crew af
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B81hniJUpLk&t=103s

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Nanomashoes posted:

The Young Turks.

Without the space aliens, conspiracy theories, pitching of "health products"

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Donald Trump will never be controlled for very long and he'll be the first president to have an entire cabinet and vice president resign in disgust

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

GrimGypsy posted:

CNN.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm surprised I'm not probated for how hard I was melting down earlier, and how hard I plan to continue melting down if any Hill Shill looks at me the wrong way.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

No.Just someone trusted to have leftist policies policies who's not a warmonger.

Even though we were once enemies... I'll hold you :(

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

CNN is establishment, corporatist bullshit supporting. Not even close to left wing, unless you laughably think Hillary Clinton is left-wing.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Typo posted:

Bernie :(

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit
jesus loving christ, it's an entire internet of liberals having identity crises.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Nanomashoes posted:

The Young Turks.

tyt is like some really weird mix of infowars style delivery while living in the real world somehow.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
If we get a Trump presidency without The Wall, I'm going to be pissed.

It would be a tourist attraction, accumulate all kinds of cool graffiti, and 20 years from now when the Democrats get their poo poo together we would get to have another president say "Tear down this wall!". To be denied the wall is going to be worst part of this whole ordeal.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I hope Trump thinks now that he's president he no longer has to please or listen to anyone, even to the token extent he was before.

petit choux posted:

Say, are you old enough to even be here? How old are you? Can I buy you a drink?

I'm fairly old.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
seize cnn

pundit lineup: chomsky, moore, uhhhh, shep smith

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

anime was right posted:

tyt is like some really weird mix of infowars style delivery while living in the real world somehow.

Eh, Jimmy Dore is on par with, if not surpasses Infowars when it comes to delusion.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Come to think of it Al Jazeera had an opinion piece a while back about why the only reason Trump bothers us is because he is in America; Americans are happy to support leaders around the world just like him.

Well, it's not "around the world" anymore.

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

anime was right posted:

tyt also gets mad if you say the armenian genocide happened

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Hey, baby boomers talked poo poo about millennials but I guess they are the millennials afterall since this is for them:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Godinster posted:

CNN is establishment, corporatist bullshit supporting. Not even close to left wing, unless you laughably think Hillary Clinton is left-wing.

• Locked thread