Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

kopasetic posted:

So now that Trump is prez, does that mean that he has to be seen by actual competent doctors and not Dr. B.W. rear end? If so, how soon til the status of his almost certainly piss poor health is leaked? Does the presidential doctor have to keep filling his stimulant scrips?

His humours are stable, here try this elixir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Consummate Professional posted:

The oppo dumps can still happen right? Says incredibly depressed man surrounded by beer bottles

make poo poo up and pass it off as real, it doesn't matter. lie lie lie obstruct obstruct obstruct, facts don't matter

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
at the very least when one wins pop and one wins ev there should be some kind of run off

anyways if this is right it just keeps getting more clear that Trump is going to continue his racist poo poo and there is literally no hope

Kris Kobach

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

them changing the constitution for the worst is the best case scenario

they are just going to ignore the loving thing instead

maybe burn it when they burn obama and hillary to death

cams
Mar 28, 2003

cams posted:

lol @ everyone who isn't already at the acceptance stage, making contact with their local democratic offices and planning to work on a congressional campaign for 2018

future ain't written, get in the game.
i am good at last posts of pages

also why am i not banned i toxxed for hillary

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

its friday! we all gotta lighten up!

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

rachel is on!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Annual Prophet posted:

apropos of gun / dog talk, circumstances permitting, non-cute dogs can be a great security solution for people who prefer not to have firearms in their homes

disagree. that dog is cute as heck

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

cams posted:

i am good at last posts of pages

also why am i not banned i toxxed for hillary

lots and lots of people man

this, unlike fascists seizing power, takes time

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice
seriously though, senator turtle and paul the boy wonder are 0% interested in letting trump become god emperor.

only 52% of the military voted for him which is less than romney iirc

he lost the popular vote and a lot of republicans still hate him.

frankenstein's monster only signed on as vp because trump looks like a person moments away from a fatal heart attack

the next few years are going to be really lovely. like eating a big bowl of diarrhea lovely. but the risk of trump seizing power is low. he doesn't have the support and the reps would love to put someone else in the oval office

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
How do you even amend the constitution? Write it on the back? Seems risky

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shark Sandwich posted:

I think people are overlooking that unlike a Jeb! who would sign anything Trump is going to be starting slapfights with Congress for no reason half the time

Trump will sign literally anything as well. Nobody is going to be picking fights with him anymore, he won.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

NecroMonster posted:

them changing the constitution for the worst is the best case scenario

they are just going to ignore the loving thing instead

maybe burn it when they burn obama and hillary to death

I can see your erection from here dude

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

NecroMonster posted:

it's a piece of paper and a bunch of rules dude, it's not physical, it's not real, it's not magical, the only thing that gives it power is peoples wilingness to follow it AND THEY AREN'T WILLING TO FOLLOW IT

:nsa:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pinely posted:

seriously though, senator turtle and paul the boy wonder are 0% interested in letting trump become god emperor.

frankenstein's monster only signed on as vp because trump looks like a person moments away from a fatal heart attack

the next few years are going to be really lovely. like eating a big bowl of diarrhea lovely. but the risk of trump seizing power is low. he doesn't have the support and the reps would love to put someone else in the oval office

its not the Cheeto himself its the people around him. do you not get that?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i don't know what you mean

i had to eat ketchup packet and hotdog soup as a child and have been clinically depressed for more than half of my life

i am literally cold and calm like a slab of god damned marble at this point

Serf
May 5, 2011

I wonder what this thread will say in 2018 when the polls get bombed and the elections get suspended indefinitely for public safety

holy poo poo I've become alex jones

hail satan

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lol :same:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pinely posted:

lol yes im sure that the two most spineless, craven people in the united states will suddenly grow a spine when the only practical result would be limiting their own power and making everybody hate them

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Serf posted:

I wonder what this thread will say in 2018 when the polls get bombed and the elections get suspended indefinitely for public safety

hail satan

in 2018 there will be no threads, only SA chat rooms

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

RIP Leonard Cohen

2016 claims yet another victim

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Serf posted:

hail satan

the left needs the equivalent of the right's obstructionist conspiracy machine. Cheeto's campaign proved that facts DONT MEAN poo poo

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have been told I look like Donald trump too much for one life time

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

triple sulk posted:

RIP Leonard Cohen

worst week ever

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf posted:

hail satan

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/796896351367917569

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Bowie, Rickman, Brexit, Trump, Cohen

GOOD year

french lies
Apr 16, 2008

Shark Sandwich posted:

I think people are overlooking that unlike a Jeb! who would sign anything Trump is going to be starting slapfights with Congress for no reason half the time
LOL if you think this. There may be a few token disagreements but as long as the republican leaders flatter him the right way he'll lazily sign pretty much anything they pass along his desk. This includes lobbyist-promoted deregulation poo poo.

Mankind's only hope essentially is that Ivanka and the Kush start lobbying him for moderation on key issues like climate change and not bombing loving Teheran.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

eightpole posted:

I have been told I look like Donald trump too much for one life time

maybe you can apply to be one of his doubles and get secret service protection? only one way to find out

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agrajag posted:

the left needs the equivalent of the right's obstructionist conspiracy machine. Cheeto's campaign proved that facts DONT MEAN poo poo

instead of grand overarching conspiracy theories can we tell the far more horrifying truth that bad things happen because people are idiots and we cannot stop making mistakes all the time forever

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

cams posted:

lol @ everyone who isn't already at the acceptance stage, making contact with their local democratic offices and planning to work on a congressional campaign for 2018

future ain't written, get in the game.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pinely posted:

Seriously though, Hindenburg and Von Papen are 0% interested in letting Adolf become god emperor,

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

triple sulk posted:

RIP Leonard Cohen

"If i ever hear have to hallelujah one more time" (dies)

gently caress!!!!!!!!!!

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Doorknob Slobber posted:

maybe you can apply to be one of his doubles and get secret service protection? only one way to find out

I'm going to tell msnbc I'm his illegitimate son

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The real question to be asking if you're trying to figure out who the Dems put forward in 2020 is, "who will best be able to unseat a wartime incumbent?"

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

anime was right posted:

yup

one thing that was super subtle, he said that people who voted trump were angry at the system, not necessarily racist.

he is not going to piss off that demo, not by a loving long shot

No one has really given a thought to how big that demo is.

It'll keep rearing it's head as long as the public's needs are ignored.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i dont know, should i toxx on a fascist takeover of the country? that seems really ghoulish, and i'm not sure i'll live that long after my healthcare and foodstamps are gone to see it anyway.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Serf posted:

instead of grand overarching conspiracy theories can we tell the far more horrifying truth that bad things happen because people are idiots and we cannot stop making mistakes all the time forever

it will not work if youre calm and polite about it and padding it with facts will only muddy the message

you want to win? you make them scared, so scared they are clutching at guns and children at night, scared that what they treasure most is in danger. that's how you win. facts and real evidence do not matter.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Nov 11, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The only thing social media has done has been to create a hundred million Ernst Röhms

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agrajag posted:

it will not work if youre calm and polite about it and padding it with facts will only muddy the message

do not let my lack of capitalization fool you into thinking that I will not be screaming constantly all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

LastInLine posted:

Is this really what you believe or are you simply dedicated to the concept that there is nothing to learn from this election and that it's purely a mass personality defect that won Trump the election?

Genuinely curious here.

Humidora posted:

I sure hope you never had anything bad to say about Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, or Carly Fiorina because boy howdy

Lastgirl posted:

nice meltdown :cheers:

e:

Vox Nihili posted:

she is measurably the worst democratic candidate in the last 30 years, yes

lookit these goons somehow even less woke than the Economist

thats right i start a meltdown i finish it

• Locked thread