Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Kithkar posted:

They are going to get rekt bigly if they go all in on this poo poo.

nah, they'll just blame liberal policies for it all, and seek excuses to grab up even more power to justify "action."

:bravo: good to see we're all in on trying to get a refugee crisis kickstarted here. Wonder if they'll have to build internment camps to keep people for processing, and what newspeak sort of term they'll be labelled to obfuscate the true humanitarian horror of trying to jam millions of people across a border simultaneously.

balls, ed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

tim rules

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I went out to eat with my mom today and some old guy was shuffling along and used our table to keep his balance. She said hi to the guy and asked how he was doing, then poo poo got weird.

He asked us if we were happy about Trump winning and she said she was for Hillary. He ended up coming back two or three more times to tell us about all the stuff he wanted Trump to do. :lol:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lord of Pie posted:

I went out to eat with my mom today and some old guy was shuffling along and used our table to keep his balance. She said hi to the guy and asked how he was doing, then poo poo got weird.

He asked us if we were happy about Trump winning and she said she was for Hillary. He ended up coming back two or three more times to tell us about all the stuff he wanted Trump to do. :lol:

big mistake

keep your head down

you can get a red cap to block your eye contact easily too.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Smythe posted:

The internet is real life now, Bitch. Pepe and dank memes brought this balding bastard into the Oval Office and hell it's going to bring him to his G*d d*mn knees. Richard's Righteous Riders will turn this conniving cretin's creations on their head and invoke their "cucking" power upon their creator. Problem? Post about it, Mother Fucker!

Smythe posted:

I'm going to throw my desk chair out the window.

Smythe posted:

MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

big mistake

keep your head down

you can get a red cap to block your eye contact easily too.

Yeah, I don't really know what possessed her to tell some rando in loving Arkansas that she was not gung ho for the orange man.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Trump doesn't give a poo poo about abortion one way or the other

unless he needs his mistress to get one

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

blue squares posted:

unless he needs his mistress to get one

that's why he doesn't care. just put them on Air Force zero and poo poo's done

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Qwazes posted:

Best hope for the country is either shadow Obama or outright GOP civil war. Great.

I'd have voted for a third term Obama. Shadow Obama would be absolutely loving hilarious and do fine by me.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Lord of Pie posted:

poo poo is getting weird, my wife teaches preschool 3yo's and a parent of one of the children in the class wrote her an angry screed about how she saw some "dangerous and offensive" books in her class bookshelf and wants my wife to stop pushing her liberal agenda on her child. She also cc'd the director of the school so my wife's got to go meet with her tomorrow about this.

The only books that she can think of that could be "liberal" are very benign picture books celebrating differen creeds and cultures.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
I feel like Trump has somehow altered reality. As a president, he'll be practically scandal proof. Even if the Kremlin sextape leaks, no one will give a poo poo, it'll be business as usual. He could commit ten watergates.

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

Origami Dali posted:

I feel like Trump has somehow altered reality. As a president, he'll be practically scandal proof. Even if the Kremlin sextape leaks, no one will give a poo poo, it'll be business as usual. He could commit ten watergates.

I am eager and willing to see this theory tested.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Kithkar posted:

I am eager and willing to see this theory tested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjeORm4LMDk

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

Goddammit all to hell.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

Origami Dali posted:

It's up to the House to impeach the president and the House (for now) is run by Paul Ryan, notable for his gutlessness. I can only see the house pursuing Trump over obvious and 'flashy' crimes which the public will go apeshit over (e.g., blatant embezzlement of government funds).

Meanwhile, I have every expectation that Trump will get a free pass for poo poo like having his businesses run in a "blind trust" which is staffed by his children, who are actively assisting him in staffing his government, and which is a blatant conflict of interest.

I expect he will be largely above the law. Given that he's essentially a conman, this seems like a nightmare scenario. Add it to the list, I guess.

Chimp_On_Stilts fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Nov 14, 2016

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I can't wait for Trump to hop out of the Beast to shake Putin's hand during his first U.S.-Russia bilateral meeting.

That's gonna be some optics lemme tell you

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/798019322622844928

oh god I hadn't even thought of that

has gbs heard?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Darkman Fanpage posted:

one demographic hillary definitely overlooked: the bimbo demographic.

her team obviously knew

bill was in charge of intensely polling all of the internals

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm Bill Clinton's intense internal polling

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Wikkheiser posted:

I can't wait for Trump to hop out of the Beast to shake Putin's hand during his first U.S.-Russia bilateral meeting.

That's gonna be some optics lemme tell you

I'm remembering one of the debates trump just flat out denies russian hacking despite being confirmed by the CIA. dear lord

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

McGlockenshire posted:

has gbs heard?

http://i.imgur.com/LMfT0ZD.mp4

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/798044906786652160
Fire Reuters into the sun (it's about Bannon).

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

JosefStalinator posted:

https://apply.ptt.gov/

Everyone should fill out an app and see what happens.

Awesome!

I don't suppose any of you would mind proofreading my resume?

https://sc.mogicons.com/share/middle-finger-131.jpg

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

Awesome!

I don't suppose any of you would mind proofreading my resume?

https://sc.mogicons.com/share/middle-finger-131.jpg

"we got a resume sir, and it looks good"

"lemme see it....hmm yes either they say they themselves are #1 or that we are #1, either way sounds like someone we need on board"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also before I head home for the night have some images to respond to, "WHY DON'T YOU BEHAVE YOURSELVES LIKE WE DID WHEN OBAMA WAS ELECTED"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Get hosed Hannity
https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/798028143139426305

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

get hosed everyone who gave trump 24/7 media coverage for 9 months straight

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

McGlockenshire posted:

has gbs heard?

America is bad

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

triple sulk posted:

America is bad

:abuela: - Actually

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
I like how on Wednesday it seemed like we were going to be putting a straight up fascist in control of the country but every bit of information that trickles out makes it seem more and more like a combination of Duck Soup and Brazil.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

triple sulk posted:

America is bad

Wrong.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Also before I head home for the night have some images to respond to, "WHY DON'T YOU BEHAVE YOURSELVES LIKE WE DID WHEN OBAMA WAS ELECTED"

But then they say "at least we didn't riot" :smug:

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

So what's all this about the Dow hitting an all-time high? Did that happen? Does it matter?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

She was lucky to not be elected and instead get to let Donald get owned while she lives out her days doing who knows what but it certainly won't be in prison

Unfortunately we will all be owned, too

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

McGlockenshire posted:

has gbs heard?

to this day i still dont know what the gently caress gamergate is and why so many dipshit gaming communities are upset about it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

KiteAuraan posted:

So what's all this about the Dow hitting an all-time high? Did that happen? Does it matter?

Trump Made America Great Again

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

triple sulk posted:

She was lucky to not be elected and instead get to let Donald get owned while she lives out her days doing who knows what but it certainly won't be in prison

sometimes you corn the cob and sometimes the cob corns you.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

triple sulk posted:

She is now, was then, and forever will be loving Fail. Get a god drat clue, sulk. This mother fucker robbed this country of a chance at redemption and doomed us to Trump and the NWO.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Admiral Ray posted:

sometimes you corn the cob and sometimes the cob corns you.

Hail Satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Get hosed for normalizing Trumps garbage and glossing over his crap

• Locked thread