Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

deathbysnusnu posted:

The question is how much does Trump and the republicans want to bend the rule of law. If day one, Trump decided to pack the court with 5 new justices and the republicans decide to shelve the filibuster, what's our recourse at that time short of insurrection?

tell you what, if this happens, I will rescind all of my statements and agree that we're all screwed.

Until then: lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

have you considered that nothing matters?

unfortunately everything matters

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"nothing matters" i say as i watch the nazi ascend to his golden throne "this doesn't matter at all, im cool with this"

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
These cabinet nominations are like a conservative version of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure where Trump and Bannon romp through recent history and recruit a rag-tag band of the right's worst minds.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

tell you what, if this happens, I will rescind all of my statements and agree that we're all screwed.

Until then: lol.

Again, I hope you're right, but lets just get this out there: We live in a cruel uncaring universe that has poo poo directly into the mouths of everyone who thought they knew anything about government or the future. Donald Trump packing the supreme court and the republicans doing away with the filibuster is exactly as likely as Donald Trump being president.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

"nothing matters" i say as i watch the nazi ascend to his golden throne "this doesn't matter at all, im cool with this"

I'm not sure you understand the meaning to the phrase

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
something that doesnt matter for the lol nothing matters throne:

https://twitter.com/SohrabAhmari/status/799655229721636864

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nodelphi posted:

These cabinet nominations are like a conservative version of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure where Trump and Bannon romp through recent history and recruit a rag-tag band of the right's worst minds.

the kakistocracy

im glad the greeks had a word specifically for a government staffed by the worst people possible

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

who else sees Bannon's fingerprints all over this poo poo? if he wants to smash the state, destroying our various institutions with incompetent, unqualified candidates would be a good start

what if we have a nightmare scenario where Kushner and Bannon team up? Bannon gets to destroy our various political institutions while Kushner funnels money into Trump businesses and they both get what they want

Yeah dude hahaha what if, wouldn't that be crazy, hahaha ur nuts w these hypotheticals, woo-eee

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

deathbysnusnu posted:

Again, I hope you're right, but lets just get this out there: We live in a cruel uncaring universe that has poo poo directly into the mouths of everyone who thought they knew anything about government or the future. Donald Trump packing the supreme court and the republicans doing away with the filibuster is exactly as likely as Donald Trump being president.

i have a poor record of being right so there's no sense in paying attention to me.

just struggle to see the point in constant :byodood:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

I'm not sure you understand the meaning to the phrase

i kinda get what it's going for but i just can't see it, if nothing actually mattered this would be fine instead of a disaster

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

the gorilla mindset

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

mormonpartyboat posted:

this one is better

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the gorilla mindset

I wonder if cernovich knows that gorrilas have tiny little balls and dicks

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

polysynth posted:

this one is better

:chloe:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
:barf: @ everything

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Yinlock posted:

i kinda get what it's going for but i just can't see it, if nothing actually mattered this would be fine instead of a disaster

nothing matters applies to you, the Internet commentator

the mattering applies outwards not inwards

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

It is fine

The problem is you care if ppl die or if the USA and or the concept of nation-state persist. As soon as you let go of those ur right back to nothing matters 🍑

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Clipperton posted:

midterms comin

have faith brother

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SpaceGoku posted:

why should he care??? all he wants to do is milk them for their cum anyway

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

It is fine

The problem is you care if ppl die or if the USA and or the concept of nation-state persist. As soon as you let go of those ur right back to nothing matters 🍑

i think people dying is bad, and so is the golden nazi

these are my hot takes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I just remembered that December 1st is almost here, which means the temporary implementation of the new federal payroll law for salaried employees. Trump will executive order the gently caress out of this bill before January ends. It directly affects me, but I am not a sympathetic figure (no kids, no debt, etc). Plenty of other people have a lot at stake, if their businesses decide to help them benefit from this labor law. Even my business, run by hardcore right wingers, is allowing me to earn overtime pay.
It will be interesting to see how people in the middle class react when they have this law enacted and stripped within 2 months.
Let the handwaving begin!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

SpaceGoku posted:

then he'd fit right in :roflolmao::roflolmao::roflolmao:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Schnorkles posted:

i have a poor record of being right so there's no sense in paying attention to me.

just struggle to see the point in constant :byodood:

it's mostly serf and covok constantly beating the "trump is a literal fascist and American democracy is dead" drum

if you are old enough to remember Reagan even faintly this is all hauntingly familiar

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

i think people dying is bad, and so is the golden nazi

these are my hot takes

Yea yr gonna have a bad time in this dimension sorry, ppl dying n golden nazis happen all the time here

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
The stupidity of a Trump voter from my own office.

"What he's going to trial? Why? Executive order this poo poo!"

"Huh, oh, the President can't pardon himself."

"gently caress that! He should just do it. You know, he should pardon that wikileaks guy and get him out of Russia. Dude is the only reason he won."

"You're mixing up Snowden and Julian Assange."

"No, I'm not."

"Besides, Julian can leave whenever he wants. He's not wanted by the U.S. and the rape cases in Sweden have been dropped."

"No, he can't! There is a guy waiting to put him in jail outside the embassy. Ecuador is protecting him! Trump needs to get him back into the U.S."

"You're mixing up Julian Assange and Snowden again."

"No, I'm not!"

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
whats the cspam discord link

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
In a hundred years we'll all be dead and none of this will matter other than a lot of good books about right now and some weirdly named high schools

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

rear end cobra posted:

In a hundred years we'll all be dead and none of this will matter other than a lot of good books about right now and some weirdly named high schools

Thanks. I needed a message of hope right now.

Serf
May 5, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it's mostly serf and covok constantly beating the "trump is a literal fascist and American democracy is dead" drum

if you are old enough to remember Reagan even faintly this is all hauntingly familiar

lmao if you don't see similarities to a couple of historical examples. But we're in this lovely position because no one (me included!) thought to consider the worst case scenario.

somewhat understandable because all the data was wrong but still lol at the great cobbing

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

We have already had a Reagan Elementary for 10 years

I would say never come to Idaho except it would negatively affect my job

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Agrajag posted:

first you have to believe all media are liars and some kind of jew conspiracy or whatever they believe for the month

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799435824622252032

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799432403727028224

The first no mexico tweet because of the way it's worded could be spun as him not actually trying to take credit for something he didn't do, the second one though is just doubling down on it.

And not one supporter will care about something so shameless.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

GOP president appoints bad and dumb people, news at 11.

Covok
May 27, 2013

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Death is certain~

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Serf posted:

lmao if you don't see similarities to a couple of historical examples. But we're in this lovely position because no one (me included!) thought to consider the worst case scenario.

somewhat understandable because all the data was wrong but still lol at the great cobbing

you know, there might be some structural issues in the way that the weimar republic was formed that allowed something like the nazi party to happen.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lol if u think there will be schools in 100 yrs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

crazy cloud posted:

lol if u think there will be schools in 100 yrs