Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

AngryBooch posted:

The rule was only set to affect about 4 million people as you need to be salaried AND make less than 47.5K AND work overtime. The original tweeter was just like "20 million people who voted for trump make less than 47k lol" and did retard math or something.

In any case, the rule wasn't going to be implemented until Dec 1 and a Federal Judge literally just blocked it so the 7 week raise isn't going to happen for anyone!

Wait when did it get blocked why did it get blocked what hte gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Veskit posted:

Wait when did it get blocked why did it get blocked what hte gently caress

i would guess a bunch of GOP governors or whoever sued the federal government

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

You loving cunts all of you that was the one good thing Obama was actually going to make happen for this country and look what happens AHHHH loving gently caress america

Daniel Hillard
May 22, 2012

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

it definitely was

if it had been its own show instead of a bsg-prequel it would've been better received probably

instead the frat boys who tuned into bsg for the explosions were understandably miffed when instead of more space battles they got a thoughtful, slow paced meditation on monotheism and class differences in a fake utopia

I like slow paced thoughtful meditations on things but Caprica was insanely stupid

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

It's not even THAT big of a loving deal like if you're having problems because your 30k a year employees are working too much overtime gently caress you anyway gently caress off

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Veskit posted:

I can't tell if she's fake or fake as gently caress but gently caress this fake rear end bitch. If you drop an nbomb to make a point that' it's outrageous that this person says friend of the family than loving do it and look she wants to throw up at the thought of it which is the whole god drat point about thinking about him saying friend of the family what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

*sniff* *sniff* I can't believe that guy said the n-word.

The guy who's running part of the gov't?

*sniff* no, the guy who told me that he says it. This is just all too much :cry:

:ughh:

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

this is the most god drat done iv'e been with this country for a long loving time this is a no god drat brainer of a fuckingp olicy of what the gently caress is this bullshit why am i working with people who have to work 50 hour work weeks and barely make 40k a year what the gently caress just give them some overtime how loving dumb

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Also some white chicks are crying for me because someone quoted the vice president being a racist rear end in a top hat

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

trump's hair is the rug that ties the government together

Veskit posted:

I can't tell if she's fake or fake as gently caress but gently caress this fake rear end bitch. If you drop an nbomb to make a point that' it's outrageous that this person says friend of the family than loving do it and look she wants to throw up at the thought of it which is the whole god drat point about thinking about him saying friend of the family what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

hmm, i foresee in the future that anchors will have to be credited professional actors who can do this on cue to garner sympathy viewing in the state controlled media

but then again, state controlled media will be hilariously incompetent and tied up into bureaucratic red tapes etc. because you actually have to have willing people to do this and government pay isn't good unless you are at the top.

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Nov 23, 2016

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Daniel Hillard posted:

I like slow paced thoughtful meditations on things but Caprica was insanely stupid

actually it ruled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-DJ4ORY5RU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Hey guys, remember when Trump released his medical records? And it was a one page note from his doctor saying that Donald was an astonishingly healthy boy and all of his tests were positive and if he was elected president he would be the most healthiest president ever? And everyone laughed because it was obvious he'd written it himself, although somehow nobody seriously called him out on it for reals, I guess because it was just such an absurd thing for a presidential candidate to do that nobody knew how to process it? And then he got elected president, and now he's going to be the executive in charge of managing America's internal and foreign affairs?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

no it stupid

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Nonsense posted:

Every Japanese person I saw interviewed before the election wanted Trump to be the president so hard because it justified Japan's immigration policies

I wonder if he average Japanese person understands that their country is currently stagnant and will be passed over by other countries because of their intense xenophobia.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Duscat posted:

Hey guys, remember when Trump released his medical records? And it was a one page note from his doctor saying that Donald was an astonishingly healthy boy and all of his tests were positive and if he was elected president he would be the most healthiest president ever? And everyone laughed because it was obvious he'd written it himself, although somehow nobody seriously called him out on it for reals, I guess because it was just such an absurd thing for a presidential candidate to do that nobody knew how to process it? And then he got elected president, and now he's going to be the executive in charge of managing America's internal and foreign affairs?

counterpoint: Trump Doctor Sex Cake

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

:kiss:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vladimir Putin posted:

I wonder if he average Japanese person understands that their country is currently stagnant and will be passed over by other countries because of their intense xenophobia.

stagnation, or the death of the japanese people
hmmmm wonder what id pick

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

counterpoint: Trump Doctor Sex Cake

Big

Wet

rear end

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lastgirl posted:

I would like to piss on it, yes

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

stagnation, or the death of the japanese people
hmmmm wonder what id pick

Japanese people ain't going to die if they tone down their xenophobia.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Karl Sharks posted:

it's about ethics in civic nationalism

:discourse:

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Vladimir Putin posted:

RIP Japan.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
the Sakoku doctrine of the Tokugawa shogunate kept japan from being infected by christianity and allowed them to maintain the purity of their culture

something to consider

Daniel Hillard
May 22, 2012

That made me feel embarrassed for the show

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Can't wait for Trump to disrupt the entire economy by flying back forth from NY every day, forcing streets to be closed in the financial center of the world which already has a congestion problem, and wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on essentially doubling the amount of security he needs because he doesn't want to inconvenience his pampered trophy wife.
Fighting the good fight for the middle class! :911:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Karl Sharks posted:

it's about ethics ethnics in out of civic nationalism

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vladimir Putin posted:

stick a "perceived" in my post

im not pro-racist japanese btw (and they can get HELLA racist) but wanted to point out that there are worse things than stagnation

like for example western civilization hit its high water mark in the last couple of yeras! enjoy the decent!!!!!! we're all doomed, turbo doomed!

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pon de Bundy posted:

if anything, it was worth having trump being prez to see the piss babies in this thread and the other threads be so so salty because they are that well off and white that the only thing they care about is dat abeula won

gently caress You.

I mean that sincerely.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im gonna go get some BREE cheez and some assorted crackers and listen to music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/NYMag/status/801203493696663552

trump wouldn't have wasted his time if he was in this situation meethinks

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Augus posted:

Can't wait for Trump to disrupt the entire economy by flying back forth from NY every day, forcing streets to be closed in the financial center of the world which already has a congestion problem, and wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on essentially doubling the amount of security he needs because he doesn't want to inconvenience his pampered trophy wife.

it costs NYC 1mill + for each day Trump is in NYC

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Baloogan posted:

stick a "perceived" in my post

im not pro-racist japanese btw (and they can get HELLA racist) but wanted to point out that there are worse things than stagnation

like for example western civilization hit its high water mark in the last couple of yeras! enjoy the decent!!!!!! we're all doomed, turbo doomed!

If any of us survive, there's always the possibility that what comes after is way cooler

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

Big

Wet

rear end

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

that's a dry rear end

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

it costs NYC 1mill + for each day Trump is in NYC

the best part is where the SS has to pay trump to fly on trump's plane when that's how melania et al fly

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Veskit posted:

This is the reaction of a person who doesn't understand WHY the n-word is a bad word. Kinda like everyone who freaked out at this Charlie Hebdo cartoon

because they didn't understand the context.

Edit: talking about the CNN host's reaction obvs, not Veskit's.

Duscat fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Nov 23, 2016

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Augus posted:

Coastal Liberal Wastes Taxpayer Dollars, shocker

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Agrajag posted:

that's a dry rear end

oops i've been owned

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Pon de Bundy posted:

if anything, it was worth having trump being prez to see the piss babies in this thread and the other threads be so so salty because they are that well off and white that the only thing they care about is dat abeula won

Yeah man, love living hand to mouth while watching my only form of savings get the GWB treatment twice before I'm 40 and a bunch of boomers try to get the olds to sink social security by promising to only gently caress me and not them, take that piss babies!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

n*** meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Augus posted:

it's his ploy to be able to live in trump tower

deal from strength or get crushed every time

• Locked thread