Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

quote:

He has started masterbating instead of having sex with me now, WHEN IM HOME- and he rejects me of sex/doesnt care to do things with me unless HES in the mood for pu**y. Says on days he isn't into guy stuff that we usually have sex. So he's masterbating to guy stuff more than being intimate with me. I always have a feeling when he does masterbate... if I ask he denies, ill ask again he admits it, Ill ask guy mood? and he gets livid asking why I need to know. When I feel like i just want to know whats going on with him, one day hes one mood next day its the opposite. I JUST WANT HIM TO COMMUNICATE! if he's in a guy mood, tell me so i can help with it, or at least tell me you've jacked off so i know to not spend my day waiting to see if we will have sex, waste my time trying to seduce/looking hot for him to be ignored cause hes done something himself already. Makes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

HELP!! My Bicurious/sexual boyfriend [24] of 4 years- never sexual with me [21 F]- continuous cycle

"my boyfriend can't keep an erection with me, keeps having sex with men, WHAT CAN I DO?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyHSo2Jd-58&t=34s

Also don't doxx me etc.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

My favorite part of childfree rant communities is how the posters always have the most juvenile taste possible, setting up an infinite cycle of self-ownage where they go out to Harry Potter events/children's films/McDonalds/etc. and are totally incensed that their childish hobby is shared by children. If I couldn't stand the thought of seeing a kid when I go out, I'd probably take up wine tasting or skydiving or going to hardcore punk shows or something, but what do I know?

quote:

I collect toys, specifically 80s My Little Pony and Care Bears. My town has a nice antique mall, and sometimes I visit store to store. Every once in a while I'll pop in a store and the owner will ask me what exactly it is I'm looking for.

"...toys." "What kind?" "My Little Pony, the ones from the 80s."

I usually get directed to toys of the newest incarnation of MLP (which I am not interested in in the slightest) and get told that "Kids really like these they sell really well." I tell them I don't have kids and I'm just a collector. I'm looking for the old ones.

Once or twice I get a strange stare. A couple times I got to listen to a woman tell me about how her child really loves a certain one and that she had some toys of that one and I have to interrupt and explain that I have no kids and am a collector.

People don't want to listen! They almost always ask about my kids and all that when I mention my interest in toys. It's a bit annoying.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Antivehicular posted:

My favorite part of childfree rant communities is how the posters always have the most juvenile taste possible, setting up an infinite cycle of self-ownage where they go out to Harry Potter events/children's films/McDonalds/etc. and are totally incensed that their childish hobby is shared by children. If I couldn't stand the thought of seeing a kid when I go out, I'd probably take up wine tasting or skydiving or going to hardcore punk shows or something, but what do I know?

EDIT: holy poo poo, that post is like Closeted Gay Man Bingo. All it needs is the revelation that the boyfriend is an evangelical Christian whose parents are expecting him to get married and produce six kids any day now and it's basically perfect.

"I sleep in a racing car. Do you?"

"I sleep in a big bed with my wife."

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

From ChildFree.

quote:

Was in a car accident, sister lost her baby. No one cares that I lost my cat.

Two weeks ago, I was in a car accident. I've just moved, and it was my last haul from my apartment into the new one. I'd kept my cat in the bathroom at the old place while the movers were there so he wouldn't get out, or get hurt. My sister wanted to help, but she spent most of the day opening boxes and going through stuff I'd already packed. This all sounds like I'm blaming her. And honestly... I am.

So the only thing I needed to load was Juice, my kitty, and his stuff. I got him all packed into his carrier, put it in the backseat, and strapped the carrier in. My sister was adamant about riding in the back with him. Juice is not a people cat, he wasn't handled much by people before I got him, and his previous owners had him fully declawed so he's always been a little anxious. He's great with me, I've had him for 6 years now, and I just want him to be comfy.

My sister has NEVER been good with animals. Her idea of petting Juice is to trap him, and pick him up, and rub his belly. If you have a cat, you know that's pretty much all of their gently caress you zones. So I knew her sitting in the back would likely end with her trying to pet him, but it was late as gently caress, her car was at my new place, and we needed to go.
We got t-boned at an intersection. It hit the drivers side, where my sister was sitting. My sister wasn't wearing her seatbelt because she'd unbuckled to get Juice out of his carrier. I begged her not to the whole loving time, and two minutes later we're spun around by a Silverado and tossed into a guardrail. The truck ran the light, and didn't stop. Juice was thrown to the floor, but thankfully? wasn't hurt enough to stop him from running out of the back when she opened the door. I was screaming at her to NOT open the door and she was screaming back that the door wouldn't open anyway. Well it loving did.

I am so loving angry. I don't care about my car. I mean, I do, it's totaled, but I want my loving buddy back.

The most infuriating part of this, my sister "lost her baby." She was 11 weeks. I get it, I guess. Maybe not. She put herself in that position when she took her seatbelt off. The pregnancy wasn't very important then was it? My whole family is angry AT ME over this. I've put his picture all over Facebook, and every status ends with, "Sister lost her precious baby. Be thankful you didn't lose Juice."

BUT I DID. My baby-cat took off out of my car, scared, maybe injured, and unable to protect himself. On a loving highway! The poo poo part is NO ONE has offered to take me out there to look for him, except a few friends. I don't have a car now. My sister lives five miles from me and of course she's "in mourning" and can't stand to go back there. I took a drat taxi out there yesterday to look for him.

I'm not kidding myself. I will probably never see him again. I'm so so angry and so mad that I can't just miss him or talk about it without someone saying, "well yeah, but she lost her BABY!" I loving get it. It's sad. But I'm sad, too. She didn't even want the baby, she wanted an abortion, because her and her husband are more than likely divorcing, but now that she sees she can milk this everything it's worth, she's so sad she'll "never get to be a mother to this sweet little baby."

Her best friend started a drat gofundme for her, for what? Grief?

I know Juice wasn't a person. But he was to me. I miss him so loving much and no one gives a drat because my sister expelled some cells three days after the accident. Her doctor told her it was normal and likely had nothing to do with the accident, but she was "so stressed" over it that she miscarried. Mmmhmm. So stressed she didn't bother to call me afterwards, or ask about Juice. So stressed that after the accident, when highway patrol got there, she denied an ambulance, laughed the whole time about how hosed my car was, the whole time I'm out in the woods beside the road screaming for my cat. Even the officer helped me look for him and brought out the huge flashlight for me and promised to come back and look for him later.

But my own family can't do that?! gently caress them.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
That shouldn't have been posted to childfree the cat is obviously his child.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I mean without the childfree flavor I'm kinda sympathizing with her? Especially since the sister didn't seem actually hurt during the accident. That sucks for both of them.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
That's not funny, that sucks. :( Vitriolic and unreliable a narrator as she is, that sister still is pretty directly responsible for her cat being gone forever and almost certainly dead.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

I mean without the childfree flavor I'm kinda sympathizing with her? Especially since the sister didn't seem actually hurt during the accident. That sucks for both of them.

yuh it sucks that she lost the cat, but it's like.... "everyone cares that my sister miscarried, and no-one wants to look for my cat (except all the people that offered to look for my cat)"

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Tears In A Vial posted:

From ChildFree.

What. The. gently caress.

And the sister was probably rightly freaking out, in shock, likely in pain. Responsible yes, blame worthy no.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wonder how reliable the part that said the sister wanted to abort the baby anyway was, because that is a key point

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

loquacius posted:

I wonder how reliable the part that said the sister wanted to abort the baby anyway was, because that is a key point

That bit and the whole "My sister did the exact thing I yelled at her not to at the very specific moment where a truck hit our car" sound like STDH to me. She comes off like she's trying really hard to make her sister out as the bad guy in order to justify the whole "lol miscarriages who cares" stance which holy gently caress she failed at :stonk:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Tears In A Vial posted:

From ChildFree.

While this is sad, all I can picture is a cat flying out of a window into the forest complete with the stock cat scream.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Gaunab posted:

While this is sad, all I can picture is a cat flying out of a window into the forest complete with the stock cat scream.

Slasher films have to get their spring-loaded cats from somewhere, right?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

boner confessor posted:

if you actively dislike children at all you are broken

:confused:

I don't feel the same way most 'childfree' people do (I usually don't use that word to describe myself because I don't base my whole personality around not having kids lmao). I don't go out of my way to be an rear end in a top hat to parents and their children, I don't want to hurt children and I don't wish for bad things to happen to them, and I'm glad for my friends who had kids and are happy. but I still dislike being around children a lot. so does my husband. :shrug:

like for me it's just personal stuff (trauma, etc) and I can't stand loud noises/screaming so I don't wanna deal with that, and I'm lucky to have a partner who feels the same way. but I think the people on the childfree subreddit are lovely and gross, and usually really drat childish.

I'm probably broken tho, you're right

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Gaunab posted:

thank you for this image because it's hilarious, and I can hear the exact cat scream you're referring to.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

The Snoo posted:

:confused:

I don't feel the same way most 'childfree' people do (I usually don't use that word to describe myself because I don't base my whole personality around not having kids lmao). I don't go out of my way to be an rear end in a top hat to parents and their children, I don't want to hurt children and I don't wish for bad things to happen to them, and I'm glad for my friends who had kids and are happy. but I still dislike being around children a lot. so does my husband. :shrug:

like for me it's just personal stuff (trauma, etc) and I can't stand loud noises/screaming so I don't wanna deal with that, and I'm lucky to have a partner who feels the same way. but I think the people on the childfree subreddit are lovely and gross, and usually really drat childish.

Well that's not actively disliking them is it, you're not complaining when you see them places and insulting people with kids.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My dad summed it up probably decently with "you give a poo poo about your kids. Idgaf about other people's kids"

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Hell is other people's children.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Kids are great, I just want to not pay for them/be able to lounge around/drink irresponsibly

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

54 40 or gently caress posted:

My best friend doesn't like kids, and she never wants kids. She is still super pumped to be a "vodka aunt" and hang out with this mombie's crotchspawn. I feel this gets thrown out a lot but I genuinely think a good deal of the people on that subreddit are autistic. when they talk about the sounds they talk about their ears ringing, how hearing the loud noises drives them into a fit of anger etc and it just pings the spectrum alarm for overstimulation

I've experienced this during periods of extreme social anxiety, mania and hypomania. It wasn't just screaming children, but any very loud noises were like daggers in my brain. My first reaction is just to go make it stop, OH GOD gently caress SHUT IT UUUUUUP! Fortunately, I possess a modicum of self-control and empathy and realize that the roofer/screaming child across the street is not trying to ruin my day.

I still spend time with my little cousins even if I'm not super feeling it, because kids are cool and they won't be young forever. So maybe I have to sneak off for a smoke every once in a while for some quiet on my bad days, at least I exist in their world. I'd love my own little chilluns, but I don't have the means, so I help my cousin with her kids.

Anyway, not autistic.

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib

Pvt.Scott posted:

during periods of extreme social anxiety, mania and hypomania. It wasn't just screaming children, but any very loud noises were like daggers in my brain.

Similarly (bipolar I) I have issues with loud noises, busy places, social anxiety, etc, particularly when strange children are running rampant in public places, I get super frustrated and really pissed off. I have definitely uttered "I loving hate kids", and it makes me worried when I have nieces/nephews/god kids.

That said, one on one, I generally get along with a solitary child and I'm super excited to give the phrase "vodka aunt" to my soon to be pregnant best friends.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Naerasa posted:

r/childfree makes me embarassed to not want kids because I don't want people thinking I'm judging them for their broodlings or fuckwads or whatever. I love kids and I think they're awesome, I just don't think I'd be a good parent based on a variety of genetic/personality factors. I'll spoil the poo poo out of other people's kids though, don't you worry. Gimme five minutes with a kid and I'm buying him an ice cream and a nintendo.

hey i have a kid and it sucks sometimes. it's also really great sometimes, like the best thing ever. but kids aren't for everyone. if you dont feel like kids fit into your lifestyle, don't have kids, there's nothing wrong with that. it's actually really good to have the confidence to say you don't want to take this huge life step. maybe you're missing out, maybe you aren't. in fact, there's a good symbiotic relationship between people who don't have kids but like kids and parents, when i'm at a party and i bring my kid i'm like yes please play with my kid, get your fun in, you get 15-20 minutes of low key babysitting for kicks and i get that same time to just sort of keep an eye out but also not have to watch my kid for once. a kid can't have enough fun uncles or aunties. dont feel guilty, it's the people who get soured on guilt or anger or stress or whatever re: kids who end up posting creepy rants on r/childfree

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Devian666 posted:

That shouldn't have been posted to childfree the cat is obviously his child.

this is the other creepy thing, all the childfree people i know irl way overcompensate with animals as surrogate children

The Snoo posted:

i have a toddler, i get it, kids can be obnoxious little fuckers sometimes, but if someone is all "a kid made loud noises and RUINED my trip to the ice cream store" something is wrong with them

e: i taught my daughter how to hit me in the face with a pillow tonight

pros: she spontaneously started counting 1-2-3 before she hit me with it, which made me proud

cons: she was way too into the idea of beating me about the head and neck with some object. it's weird because all kids are literally sociopaths because they haven't learned empathy and or social behavior yet

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Nov 23, 2016

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

54 40 or gently caress posted:

thank you for this image because it's hilarious, and I can hear the exact cat scream you're referring to.

Right here, dog.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvxDs7jGBHM

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Submitted 7 hours ago:

quote:

Girl [23F] I was dating ghost me [27M]. Still suffering

Hello Reddit. I went through a pretty messed up break up almost a year ago now and I'm still suffering from it.

Long story short, this girl that I had been dating for 4 months and was falling in love with ghosted me the day before New Years Eve and after we had just gone on our first trip together (a four hour drive). Literally disappeared and after 3 weeks of texting her every few days trying to figure out what was going on, she unfriended me on Facebook and blocked me on Snapchat. I had no idea that ghosting was even a thing before this happened to me.

I'm 28 years old and this is the closest I've ever been to being in a real relationship. I've never told anyone I love them, I've never had anyone say that to me.

This ghosting has had some pretty bad effects on me. I see every girl I go on a date with as another potential ghoster and I'm having a lot of trouble opening up to anyone anymore. I'm often depressed, and I'm really lonely and afraid that I'm never going to find someone because I'm afraid to be vulnerable and trust someone again. All of my friends are married, engaged, or in serious relationships and I really want to be in love too, but dating takes so much time and effort and I don't want to get hurt again.

Has anyone had this happen to them? How did you get passed it? Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

TL;DR - My ex ghosted me almost a year ago and I'm still suffering from it. How to I get over it?

Meanwhile, in his post history, on a post submitted 9 months ago:

quote:

After a few more days of her seeming distant, I told her that we seemed out of sync for the past few days and that if something was bothering her that she should let me know. She replied by saying she didn't think she was ready for things to be serious between us. Surprised and thinking she was breaking things off, I came back with a snappy response and we didn't talk for two days, the longest we had gone without talking since our first date 3 months earlier.

quote:

After about 10 more days, I texted her again saying that I was really sorry about her dog and asking if we could please talk. I finally got a response...
"Hey. Sorry I've been working every day and so in my spare time I really just want to be by myself/my family and not worry about anything else. I know I should've probably answered sooner but I've had a lot on my mind recently, so I really just didn't want to sit down and write back a long response, as awful as that sounds, I just want to sleep really whenever I can. Anyways, yeah I don't know I just have a lot going on right now and I'm too stressed out, I just want to be alone, I really just don't want anything with anyone right now to be honest and I'm sorry that it took me so long to realize that because it is unfair to you but that's how I feel. I know this all sounds really harsh, to me anyways, but I just don't want to beat around the bush."

Buddy got dumped straight up almost a year ago and still hasn't realized it. She even told him and he still didn't notice. :psyduck:

Soylent Grun
Nov 13, 2008

How soon is too soon to make the move to close the distance? Or, how do I judge whether doing so is too hasty? 1727 MILES OR-MN

quote:

So here's the long of it: my SO and I met through facebook months ago, and we have a rather serendipitous story.....it still awes both of us that we found each other and actually made things come to pass. I had been in a 7-year relationship that I had been dissatisfied with for the better part of a year, and had questioned on and off for even longer--particularly after meeting my now-SO in person for the first time. He was very supportive through the messy breakup, and after a short but painful period spent not speaking because it was dishonest to my now-ex, we've enjoyed a deluge of pent-up expressions of the love we've known we have for one another. I've been "officially" with him for about a month now, although the clear inevitability of us made it feel like it's been official since the beginning. Our love really feels like the soulmate variety, and our energies, personalities, and head spaces match up so incredibly well it's almost surreal that we were brought together. In person, the connection is electric, kinetic, and better than I've ever experienced. I normally consider myself a skeptic rivaling Dana Scully, but even I started wondering if some unknowable force in the universe wasn't bringing us together. His is a presence I want and need featured prominently in my life.

I live in the city he used to live in and wishes to again someday, but he's stuck where he is now due to his ex having partial custody of their daughter--and will be for another nine years, because he wants and needs to be with his daughter. He has expressed a ready willingness to put in 9 years of LD because he knows it'd be worth it, and I do too, of course, but all the same, I can't fathom having to cope with the distance for that long. I am more than willing to relocate to where he is, and will be doing that eventually in any case. For now, however, I'm really testing myself in terms of not jumping the gun and just up and moving to be with him at the earliest convenience. Part of me worries that such a hasty move is a sign of my own neediness for companionship and inability to be patient, but I wonder how much of that has been put in my head by others who might even think poorly of long distance relationships to begin with. It's also not that he wouldn't love for me to join him there right now--in fact, the first time I hinted to him that I was even considering it, he became really happy--although he has made it clear that I'm under no pressure to do so, simply because he dislikes living there and wouldn't want me to feel forced to leave the awesome city I'm in. In fact, although I do love my current city, the facts of a considerable shortage of long-term job prospects, my lack of a lease (I'm subletting right now), and the fact that my current line of work can be done from anywhere I have wifi all seem to point to a sooner move being completely tangible. But the voice in my head keeps telling me I should give it more time than I'd like, and I can't tell if it's just because I'm just worried about what others would think.

Since most people here seem to take about 1-2 years at the least, I guess I'm just looking for signs of encouragement from others who have perhaps closed the distance in a very short time span after meeting, and to hear how it turned out. I'm also open to hearing any perspectives on how to cope better with the burning sensation of wanting to be together that everyone in a LDR experiences, but while having the knowledge that I technically COULD close the distance in just a couple months' time if I really wanted. Is there any real reason for me to wait or inherent benefit to the patience I'll have to muster?

Update: we've begun talking about it, and are going to start working toward solidifying it in the coming days/weeks! :D :D :D

Yall.. :captainpop:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
I don't know what would be more insane, moving that far for someone or doing a 9 year long distance relationship.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
gently caress it, move somewhere else equally distant and do both. When asked why just say love will prevail.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
loving 9 years, this guy is retarded.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The X-Files reference and the fact that one person involved has a (presumably) 9-year-old daughter both point towards "everyone involved is way too loving old to be acting this adolescent," but I guess emotional adolescence doesn't really have an age ceiling.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
No one changes in 9 years. Not at all.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Antivehicular posted:

My favorite childfree rant post is still the infamous Harry Potter book unboxing event that made the rounds years back. I do admit to wondering what that person is up to and if they're still bemoaning the loss of the nerdly honor they swore they would've treasured forever.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
r/childfree is about to have a new member soon it seems

quote:

My [30M] BIL is famous. He and his wife leave his children with us when they need to do Media appearances. I want to break up

My BIL is famous. He leaves his children with us when they need to do social media appearances. They do so because they don't want their son and daughter exposed to that life at such a young age. More so they don't want people using their kids to get to them. Photos, autographs etc.

Their kids are here every second week because my BIL is a very busy man. I am not a fan of children and I want to break up. Am I justified?

tl;dr: Am I justified in breaking up over this?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gaunab posted:

r/childfree is about to have a new member soon it seems

What does she mean by "break up?"

Like, get divorced so he's not her brother in law any more or "break up" with the BIL by no longer letting him hand off his kids?

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

M_Sinistrari posted:

My favorite childfree rant post is still the infamous Harry Potter book unboxing event that made the rounds years back. I do admit to wondering what that person is up to and if they're still bemoaning the loss of the nerdly honor they swore they would've treasured forever.
For your enjoyment:

RANT TIME

Harry Potter book release: don't worry, no spoilers.

Showed up at seven, in full costume for a nine am release. Devoted no? I was one of the few to dress up, and I was the best-dressed. I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

We were told in line, that the best-dressed person in line gets to open the box and have the first Half-Blood Prince book. So, I'm a shoo-in, aren't I?

WRONG.

loving moo brings her bratty sprog in at 8:59am dressed in a generic Kmart cape with stars and glitter and loving gaudy BLAH. Twig for a wand.

OMG WITTLE PWESHUS SO CUTE OMG YOU CAN OPEN THE BOX AND HAVE THIS BOOK YOU CAN'T READ AND *fawning fawning, blatant breederism etc*

THE loving KID WON'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS. THE BOX OPENING WAS MINE. MIIIIINE.

I wouldn't have minded if someone had said "Oh look Sass, you are best-dressed
but would you mind if this land-mine amputee opened the box instead?" I would
have said "Absolutely no problem. Go for it." But no. loving CROTCHDROPPING
GETS THE HONOUR. I'm furious. On principle of course, not out of any sense of entitlement. Well yes, entitlement also. But I WORKED FOR IT, I DESERVED IT.

I made an effort. I spent money making an effort. I showed up early. I will remember and treasure this event for ever and eternity. And I'm passed over for an ugly little brat with a sparkly tie. Woo loving woo.

I didn't stab her in the eye with my wand. I WANTED to. I talked about doing so
VERY loving LOUDLY. I was going to eviscerate her mother with the cover of my
brand-new copy.

I loving hate breeders and child-lovers. loving GO TO HELL.

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on July 16th 2005. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial

Congratulations breeders, you win.

Edited to add: To all of you who are calling me immature etc, I'd like to add that you make a very good point, but have you considered GO gently caress YOURSELF? If you're so anal-retentive, go back to the other community and go on with your breeder-humping. Also, to the person who submitted this to fandom_wank, I seriously (no sarcasm) thank you. I've always wanted to be there!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

WampaLord posted:

What does she mean by "break up?"

Like, get divorced so he's not her brother in law any more or "break up" with the BIL by no longer letting him hand off his kids?

OP's comments in the thread:

quote:

My wife, I'm a man. She loves the kids because she barely see's them. Her brother naturally lives in a rich as gently caress part of the state which is a fair drive away. She's happy when she gets to see them.
I'm just not huge on kids.

quote:

She told me she's going to leave me anyway if we don't have kids soon, so may as well divorce.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Bonzo posted:

OP's comments in the thread:

Wow. Prioritizing having children over your relationship is a sign that it's not a relationship worth having

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Wow. Prioritizing having children over your relationship is a sign that it's not a relationship worth having

This but without the implied judgment. Whether or not you want to have kids is an extremely important decision and you need to make sure your spouse is on the same page as you about it or one of you will be resentful for the rest of your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Lmao 'breederism'. That's great, I know someone who would have a similar meltdown. I pity them, truly