Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

skylined! posted:

So in referencing the trump always guilty of what he accuses paradox, trump absolutely is guilty of widespread voter fraud in his favor and the election is going to be overturned. Uh oh.

in the movie version of this election, this happens at the midpoint and in the third act Obama has to travel to a remote tundra cabin to find Hillary but she's gone full lumberjack

"I'm outta the game, Barry!"

e: overturnEd Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Neurolimal posted:

remember to celebrate your new prez by playing this on loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ&hd=1

nah gently caress that, that's old, look at this new awesome poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

skylined! posted:

So in referencing the trump always guilty of what he accuses paradox, trump absolutely is guilty of widespread voter fraud in his favor

yep

skylined! posted:

and the election is going to be overturned. Uh oh.

hahahahahahaha fat chance

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Wonder if Obama is considering floating some trial balloons on him on him being dictator for life. It's either that or we get Trump for life. Why not see how it gets received?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Still vaultin for Bolton

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Wasted several hours of my day arguing with a couple of friends (right-wing whackjob who voted third party and another third party voter) about Voter ID laws being basically a scam to suppress democrats' votes. Not sure why I like wasting my time so much.

Wingnut was all in on preventing voter fraud and the illegal alien vote despite every legit study that's been done showing those don't exist in any statistically significant quantity. Florida spent a ton of time and money trying to purge their rolls of the vast number of illegal voters there (~1M illegal immigrants there) and could only find 85 registered to remove a few years ago. The other friend just went with the truthiness defense: "LOL, I'm not reading all your facts and studies. It's a simple issue, you should need ID to vote, period. No way I'm going to challenge my assumptions by reading things."

Couldn't even squeak by the least offensive argument of: "Maybe don't pass laws and spend money on 'fixing' something you can't even prove is a problem."

Forgot I live in US of Trump for a little while. Oh well, occasionally I need a reminder that trying to convince anyone to change a political belief (or almost any belief) is just loving pointless. They'll either encounter something that impacts them (or a loved one) directly in a negative way and finally have an epiphany that changes their views or continue to belief the same bullshit.

Also, all my beliefs are the right ones.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Is Patreus a serious consideration for state or is that another false flag? We just finished making GBS threads on Hillary for endangering state secrets right? Is Trump not self-aware or is he just trolling us.
The only other possibility is that nothing matters.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

The Nastier Nate posted:

Is Patreus a serious consideration for state or is that another false flag? We just finished making GBS threads on Hillary for endangering state secrets right? Is Trump not self-aware or is he just trolling us.

"it's not illegal if the president does it"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i remember that affair only because the daily show ran a funny segment on it because they interviewed her earlier and in retrospect it was super obvious they were boning

quote:

Stewart spliced together quotes from the Broadwell interview that, taken in light of the affair, end up being sexual “innuendo after innuendo:”

“He loves serving. He loves being in the arena,” Broadwell said. “I thought I was going to test him, but he was going to test me. ... He crushed his pelvis, but he was back in the swimming pool. ... He can turn water into bottled water.”

“The f---king thing never crossed my mind,” Stewart said after showing the clip. “I am the worst journalist in the world. For God’s sake, the title of her book was All In. She may as well have called the book What’s Got Two Thumbs and Is Banging His Biographer? This guy.”

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

Wasted several hours of my day arguing with a couple of friends (right-wing whackjob who voted third party and another third party voter) about Voter ID laws being basically a scam to suppress democrats' votes. Not sure why I like wasting my time so much.

Wingnut was all in on preventing voter fraud and the illegal alien vote despite every legit study that's been done showing those don't exist in any statistically significant quantity. Florida spent a ton of time and money trying to purge their rolls of the vast number of illegal voters there (~1M illegal immigrants there) and could only find 85 registered to remove a few years ago. The other friend just went with the truthiness defense: "LOL, I'm not reading all your facts and studies. It's a simple issue, you should need ID to vote, period. No way I'm going to challenge my assumptions by reading things."

Couldn't even squeak by the least offensive argument of: "Maybe don't pass laws and spend money on 'fixing' something you can't even prove is a problem."

Forgot I live in US of Trump for a little while. Oh well, occasionally I need a reminder that trying to convince anyone to change a political belief (or almost any belief) is just loving pointless. They'll either encounter something that impacts them (or a loved one) directly in a negative way and finally have an epiphany that changes their views or continue to belief the same bullshit.

Also, all my beliefs are the right ones.

The Florida rollbacks also wrongfully disenfrachised thousands of voters: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/25/jeb-bush-florida-voter-purge_n_7656764.html

At least we got those 85

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

deathbysnusnu posted:

Wonder if Obama is considering floating some trial balloons on him on him being dictator for life. It's either that or we get Trump for life. Why not see how it gets received?

Like Michelle would let him keep her in DC a second longer than necessary.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The Nastier Nate posted:

Today President Trump signed House Bill 1488 into law, that authorizes immediate construction of a 30 foot border wall along the Atlantic ocean.

nice to see trump taking action on climate change

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

deathbysnusnu posted:

Supreme Court Justice Michelle Obama.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The coolest thing about Trumps consideration of Petraeus is that I can state emphatically without a shred of doubt that his name rhyming with "betray us" is one of Trumps chief concerns

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Neo Rasa posted:

Supreme Court Justice Michelle Obama.

wouldn't this basically be just those judge judy episodes where she's just like "gently caress off" at the highest levels of government

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

OhFunny posted:

Like Michelle would let him keep her in DC a second longer than necessary.

i think she'd take one for the team if it prevented president trump

that is the man who called her husband a muslim foreigner for 5 years

nopants
May 29, 2004
Where were you when Trump broke the Dragon?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

according to the president-elect, that did not happen

issue solved!!!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

an allegory for their respective pussies, no doubt

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Modus Pwnens posted:

Just lol if you haven't been constantly refreshing this thread while fuming silently on the living room couch as your relatives talk excitedly about medical voucher systems and being able to register their suppressors.

Joke's on you it was just my wife and I visiting my parents, sis went to her bf's and bro stayed home with a broken arm (none of this roommates traveled for Thanksgiving either)

Closest political talk we got was my wife sharing ~election memes~ from her family (they live outside the US) and my dad and I watching a re-run of the Lin-Manuel Miranda SNL and saying "well this is awkward". My family spent more time bitching about Michigan-Ohio State than our impending deaths at the hands of American fascism or w/e

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Teikanmi posted:

Go away pls

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
good. the more Trump brands himself synonymously with the USA, the more the US will be seen for the great monster that it is

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i hope malik obama steals The Hat and becomes the real kenyan usurper

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh man someone is going to steal that hat and get gunned down by the fbi

how much blood will be split for the president's hat

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Teikanmi posted:

:thejoke:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Yinlock posted:

oh man someone is going to steal that hat and get gunned down by the fbi

how much blood will be split for the president's hat

Not nearly enough to slake the thirst of whatever eldritch god decided this is the reality we are doomed to inhabit.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

good. the more Trump brands himself synonymously with the USA, the more the US will be seen for how the great monster again that it is

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

The Nastier Nate posted:

Donald isn't smart enough to be the master troll, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if making Petraeus SoS was another one of Burn-It-All Bannon's little jokes, like handing Ben Carson Housing and Urban Development. That the jokes whoosh over his puppet's oblivious head just makes them more hilarious to him.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
KISSIN' GOBLINS

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
all the president's hat: the donald j trump story

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

:thejoke:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

donald trump will add a single diamond to his hat every month until it is the United States Crown

when the next king is crowned the diamonds will be revealed to be fake, of course

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
heavy be the head who wears the hat

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Imagine Trump wearing the hat to world leadership conferences

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Karl Sharks posted:

But that was actually Hillary?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Teikanmi posted:

So much so that it was photoshopped

But yeah those old women and their disgusting unusable vaginas, the body part that defines their value as human beings.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
jesus christ

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

etalian posted:

Imagine Trump wearing the hat to world leadership conferences

won't need to imagine reality, friend

motherfuckin billionaire has a chance to design clothing to further his brand and the best he can ever come up with is cafepress hats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I am starting to get really annoyed by a couple of my friends who keep posting that Trump's tweets are a planned distraction from other more important stories. I try to tell them that he is too stupid to plan this poo poo out and that he is not hiding his behavior with regards to business conflict of interests or policy so there is no reason to make distraction tweets but I get accused of not taking him seriously enough and underestimating his intelligence.

Idiots acting like "the election was rigged" isn't scary as gently caress and important.

• Locked thread