Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
i renewed my passport and am ready to travel to countries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Swan Oat posted:

the bahamas my dude

nice, how expensive is 2 weeks there

i can start taking vacation in january and i can't decide if i want to visit friends or gently caress off to the beach

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
avs write down the manuscript to your novel in a series of notebooks that you smuggle in and out of work every day. make sure you draw lots of diagrams of alien looking genitalia that relates to the story

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

im only staying a week, the second week will be spent simply at my house. that said it was about 2500, including two plane tickets. when i was looking at prices the week before and week of christmas were way more expensive but i guess early december is still the offseason, lol, as if there isnt a time to go to the caribbean when the weather isnt beautiful and good

you should take a friend or multiple frineds to the beach as a compromise, it would be grand

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Rodatose posted:

avs write down the manuscript to your novel in a series of notebooks that you smuggle in and out of work every day. make sure you draw lots of diagrams of alien looking genitalia that relates to the story
that's what i'm doing! including the genitalia of course

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

i love acestreams, and people who stream their sports games online in general

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/AJENews/status/803410717475016705

well when he's right he's right

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my criteria for a job are as follows:

1) no food service / prep or risk of food service / prep
2) no body fluids
3) minimum wage, i'll even take slightly under i don't care just don't get me doing multi-thousand-dollar design jobs singlehandedly and still refuse to pay me because i'm an "intern"
4) allowed to leave the office for lunch breaks
5) no neo-nazis

that's all i want dammit is it too much to ask

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Avshalom posted:

that's what i'm doing! including the genitalia of course

good!!

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
dissatisfied with my lackluster member, i decided to take the knife to myself, multiple times, knowing that it would regenerate in the way of the starfish. as each alteration took hold, I carefully pruned it and tended to it with ample light, water, and the proper growing hormones, so that my fruit may come in ripe beautiful. now I carry in my loins a magnificent five-point genitalia complex with two minges, two johnsons, and a jurassic cloaca installed for good measure. it dangles from a vine and sings you a sweet song. do fa so / fa fa re so do ♪

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Nov 29, 2016

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Rodatose posted:

dissatisfied with my lackluster member, i decided to take the knife to myself, multiple times, knowing that it would regenerate in the way of the starfish. as each alteration took hold, I carefully pruned it and tended to it with ample light, water, and the proper growing hormones, so that my fruit may come in ripe beautiful. now I carry in my loins a magnificent five-point genitalia complex with two minges, two members, and a jurassic cloaca installed for good measure. it dangles from a vine and sings you a sweet song. do fa so / fa fa re so do ♪

is this from that ohio state dudes manifesto

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Rodatose posted:

dissatisfied with my lackluster member, i decided to take the knife to myself, multiple times, knowing that it would regenerate in the way of the starfish. as each alteration took hold, I carefully pruned it and tended to it with ample light, water, and the proper growing hormones, so that my fruit may come in ripe beautiful. now I carry in my loins a magnificent five-point genitalia complex with two minges, two members, and a jurassic cloaca installed for good measure. it dangles from a vine and sings you a sweet song. do fa so / fa fa re so do ♪

:same:

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
I am happy now, and so is it. It sings because it wants you to be as happy as we are.

e: Its name is luisa.

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Nov 29, 2016

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Volkerball posted:

is this from that ohio state dudes manifesto

if you mean is it my manifesto, then yes. i was shot dead today, and am posting remotely from the eighth chamber of "spirit zone"

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Rodatose posted:

if you mean is it my manifesto, then yes. i was shot dead today, and am posting remotely from the eighth chamber of "spirit zone"

Anwar al Awlaki shoutout bro? so cliche.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
I love to shout things out. It's one of my favourite past times.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
trump just retweeted a 16 year old raiders fan lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803423203620245504

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i just found out our continuous miner weighs 52 tonnes and its model name is jeffrey. i dearly hope all continuous miners have mundane people names

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Aeryk posted:

I miss SAP. This place has a piece of poo poo from the late 90's that I have to run direct sql commands on if I want anything slightly different from what's built in.
SQL owns

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Avshalom posted:

i just found out our continuous miner weighs 52 tonnes and its model name is jeffrey. i dearly hope all continuous miners have mundane people names

do not doxx your boss

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe

it does, but i don't have access to the full table listing so i have to go down the branches one by one to find the fields i need, it's a pain in the dick

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

This is tame by anime standards

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Gin and Juche posted:

This is tame by anime standards

Stodgy even

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
i'm disappointing by lack of armor coverage, she'll never be able to properly pillage in that getup

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

She's a cyborg

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.amazon.com/Bathificatio...ication+of+iraq

want

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

Swan Oat posted:

I'm carrying ten vacation days over into next year, which will give me a total of 34 PTO days for 2017

take a month off and go to europe for the whole thing

the flight is a huge percentage of the cost and so the longer you spend out of the country the better

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
oh i see youre going to the bahamas i should scroll down

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I probably will next year :)

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I love when nobody is using the power rack at the gym, it becomes mine

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
that's why i have one in the basement

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
that and i can wear whatever nasty ratty clothes i feel like

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
wear no clothing

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

The only reason I want to own a home is to put a gym in it

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Swan Oat posted:

The only reason I want to own a home is to put a gym in it

what about to build value and join the middle class, citizen

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Horseshoe theory posted:

That's been Paul Ryan's open agenda forever...?

yeah, but they were running away from that 4 years ago due to "Paul Ryan wants to kill your grandma" not playing well

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
all my equity is right here *slaps thighs*

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I'm building strength and contributing by bashing the fash

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
my net right now is .27 usd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
mine is very very negative, so gratz!

• Locked thread