Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

MeLKoR posted:

Have you looked at his arms? Does it look like they reach his rear end? That point has long come and gone.

He flosses his butt with a bath towel :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
As a Sovereign Star Citizen I refuse to pay tax! :argh:

Norefund14days
Feb 2, 2016

NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU PARP IN SPACE.

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

now you gotta change your name

Well poo poo...lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Doesn't that just smear crap up your back and between your legs?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Grats, you got some nice holiday spending money now.

Or you could save it. Or spend it on bills. I don't judge.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Tippis posted:

Is there some kind of requirement to not be familiar with anything gamelike that has come out since the mid-90s to be a citizen? Or a mandatory memory erasure? Something like “Do you part! Ignorance guarantees citizenship!”

Answer the call.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

spacetoaster posted:

You just don't understand dingleberry development:laugh:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

spacetoaster posted:

There is a great MSPaint drawing that people used to post whenever threads devolved into a discussion on whether the toilet paper should go under or over the roll, but I could not possibly find it.

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016

orcinus posted:

Lack of context.
Home environment.
Includes (indirectly) people who are not really Ben.
Obsessive pixel peeping of someone's food table that lasts for pages.

It gets unfunny after the first few comments, and then devolves into being creepy.

OTOH, sippie cup funny.

Sounds like some people in this forum get 'triggered' when you bring up fat people. :btroll:

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

How much is left?

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/359499/used-funding-vs-remaining-founding

Oh, sweet summer Vice Admiral...

Norefund14days
Feb 2, 2016

NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU PARP IN SPACE.

Lladre posted:

Grats, you got some nice holiday spending money now.

Or you could save it. Or spend it on bills. I don't judge.

Already Pre-ordered Andromeda and bought a few other games that are actually complete...lol

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

Hi everyone. I hope you're all having a lighthearted, emotionally balanced day. This post is just a quick reminder for you all to call or visit your parents wherever possible, because they love and care about you.

I killed my famil

Pilz
Jul 25, 2016
Grimey Drawer
Is this what you guys mean when you're talking about issues with 64bit precision?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hdFG2GcNuA&t=311s

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Whoever this ConfusedMonkeh person is they're facing Derek Smart's furious banhammer:

and

LOL.

It would really hurt to be ejected from such a thriving and vibrant community of bootlickers:

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

BYOB K posted:

Sounds like some people in this forum get 'triggered' when you bring up fat people. :btroll:

What people?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

The thing that's got the seed be fruit, whatever else its name might be. Berries are fruit or compound fruits, drupes are fruits, most of the things we call nuts are fruit. It's not really that biologists are silly, more that people very reasonably confuse the biological concept with the everyday one, since while the things we call fruit are fruits, many things we don't call fruit are also fruits.

If some insufferable pedant claims "yeah that thing isn't actually a fruit :smug:", he's very likely an idiot. On the other hand, if you ask for a fruit and some insufferable pedant hands you a tomato, that's probably Octopode

Here are some things that aren't fruits:
  • Froot Loops
  • Fruit(s) of the Loom
  • High-fructose corn syrup
Ill have you know that Fruit of the Loom has plenty of seed in it.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

#ILIEWITHCHRIS

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Lladre posted:

Apparently some sort of foot loofa?
For people who can't reach their foot when showering?
I never wash my feet unless they get muddy or something. I've just always assumed the soap and water running down my leg was good enough.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Jobbo_Fett posted:

#ILIEWITHCHRIS

#IBLINKWITHSANDI

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

#ILIEWITHCHRIS

#IDOXXWITHDEREK

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Thanks, my phone was ringing.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

I never wash my feet unless they get muddy or something. I've just always assumed the soap and water running down my leg was good enough.
Hello, please remember to wash your feet today. They've helped support you ever since you were a little baby and they deserve the love and care of a good scrub every now and then.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
This is my new gimmick.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

#IDOXXWITHDEREK

That is an immoral stance and unfunny joke, please stop your shenanigans. Fudster.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

thatguy posted:

Hello, please remember to wash your feet today. They've helped support you ever since you were a little baby and they deserve the love and care of a good scrub every now and then.

Don't know people? Washing their feet is a great way to break the ice.

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016

orcinus posted:

What people?

I present The Triggering :smuggo:

thatguy posted:

IT'S PAGE 6609 AND I'VE HAD IT WITH ALL THESE BEN IS FAT JOKES! I SWEAR IF I SEE ONE MORE OF YOU CREEPY LOSERS TALKING poo poo ABOUT HOW FAT BEN IS I SWEAR I'LL JUST KEWAUEIFHAWLIUFHAGLUIASDLFJFCHBLEWIU!

Grandmother of Five posted:

i might not understand exactly what doxxing actually means, like maybe it implies breaking the law, or seeking out non-public information. like, taking the guy who posted the picture of the Thanksgiving setup as an example; it isn't breaking the law, and it doesn't require much effort or loading up any hacking tools or whatever, so maybe you can't call something like that doxxing, but to me, regardless of it being legal and easy to do, it is still feels indicative of being weirdly obsessive

orcinus posted:

I hate that i have to act as the voice of reason, but he's right (and the others who commented are right too).

Occasional ben fat joke is okay, because it's funny coz it's stupid.
Joking about Ben's thanksgiving dinner as an abstract is low, and not very funny, but somewhat okay.

Overanalyzing Ben's dinner photo makes thread sad, though.
Posting internet meme gifs as reactions makes thread sad too.

Show some class, thread, it's a slippery slope.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

thatguy posted:

There's a thread with PA horror stories in the CC>Dorkroom subforum.
Among them this gem:

red19fire posted:

E: Also one of my favorite idiot photographer moments was on Creative Live a few years ago. There was this Arizona wedding photographer who kept :smug:-ing about how he puts religious references in his wedding photos. More specifically, he always does a shot of the bride washing the feet of the groom, because it signifies a wife's duty & servitude to her husband, as in the Bible it signifies Jesus' duty & servitude to mankind. But he also kinds of glazes over that Mary Magdalene, the prostitute, washed the feet of the J-man before he went on the cross. A much better metaphor.

Dude also had the most :spergin: backup system ever, involving 10-14 separate hard drives.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

BYOB K posted:

I present The Triggering :smuggo:

Sure.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Just took a quick look at the grey market https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/

Supply vs Demand volume ratio (in posts time) is of around 6 to 1 by looking at the first page for each and comparing dates. Not every post is related to a single ship, but usually the selling posts are the ones who include the larger number of ship sets, so the actual ship supply vs demand ratio can be even worst.

Buy: https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/search?q=flair%3Abuying+nsfw%3Ano&restrict_sr=on&sort=new&t=all&feature=legacy_search , 25 lines down to 3 days ago
Sell: https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitize...e=legacy_search , 25 lines down to 14 hours ago

Average discount offered by sellers atm is around 20-30%.

MedicineHut fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Nov 29, 2016

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

MedicineHut posted:

Just took a quick look at the grey market https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/

Supply vs Demand volume ratio (in posts time) is of around 6 to 1 by looking at the first page for each and comparing dates. Not every post is related to a single ship, but usually the selling posts are the ones who include the larger number of ship sets, so the actual ship supply vs demand ratio can be even worst.

Buy: https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/search?q=flair%3Abuying+nsfw%3Ano&restrict_sr=on&sort=new&t=all&feature=legacy_search , 25 lines down to 3 days ago
Sell: https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitize...e=legacy_search , 25 lines down to 14 hours ago

Average discount offered by sellers atm is around 20-30%.

I'm convinced that the grey market is some kind of money laundering operation since the sellers there deal in bitcoins. This 9 day sale and the lack of progress toward the actual game as we enter year five should mean there isn't a market for $3000 autism chariots. CIG could only move about 60% of the stock of them when they tried to sell them.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Pilz posted:

Is this what you guys mean when you're talking about issues with 64bit precision?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hdFG2GcNuA&t=311s

That's a good vid

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

LMAO I guess all that expensive furniture just appeared out of thin air, huh LazrinLethality?

StraightFace
Feb 9, 2014

D1E posted:

Whoever this ConfusedMonkeh person is they're facing Derek Smart's furious banhammer:

and

LOL.

It would really hurt to be ejected from such a thriving and vibrant community of bootlickers:

Derek, ConfusedMonkeh is owning you on your own forums, how will you respond???

doxxamirite

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Colostomy Bag posted:

Not much. Ton of money came in. The change log to the schedule was interesting, as in everything was delayed and one of the delays was due to illness.

Was that an update to that laughable timeline they shat out for their holiday stream? Does it still have schedule blocks such as "Code"? And I assume they are set for another year with a ton of money.

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

thatguy posted:

good way to ruin a foot fetish.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I'm convinced that the grey market is some kind of money laundering operation since the sellers there deal in bitcoins. This 9 day sale and the lack of progress toward the actual game as we enter year five should mean there isn't a market for $3000 autism chariots. CIG could only move about 60% of the stock of them when they tried to sell them.

Did the ships on sale have LTI though

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Ayn Marx posted:

I killed my famil

Just a quick reminder to kill your family because you really have no choice in the matter. God bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Beet Wagon posted:

LMAO I guess all that expensive furniture just appeared out of thin air, huh LazrinLethality?

Chris bought that with his untold millions of wing commander fame you dolt

• Locked thread