Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

im certain its this one, but she would never admit it to anyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

fk we'll never know area 51's secrets :negative:

e: ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I only know like three katy perry songs so I guess I better do some research

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

HannibalBarca posted:

Roar Katy Perry is poo poo.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Katy Perry is in the next Persona says Playstation CEO Shigeru Miyamoto

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Al-Saqr posted:

Lol yeah Palestinians being subjected to apartheid and not as equal citizens on their land, not being allowed a country of their own and not being treated like human beings and not being allowed to return to the homes they were kicked out of by a bunch of European racists is the exact same thing as the holocaust ok sweetie go back to eating your' I'm an idiot' pie.

So hypothetically what happens to all the Jews in Israel if the Israeli state suddenly went away tomorrow? I'm guessing bad things. That was my only point.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

UHD posted:

I only know like three katy perry songs so I guess I better do some research

i only know the uhh

i dont even know the title but the one about the plastic bag in the wind lyric because of that bad movie with Franco and Rogen and Kim Jong

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
I wish Hillary would do is the same thing I wish all retired or disgraced politcians would do, Obama included as soon as he is out of office

That being prostrate themselves before Carter and ask how they can best serve the cause of being a noble servant to humanity in their post political career.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

i only know the uhh

i dont even know the title but the one about the plastic bag in the wind lyric because of that bad movie with Franco and Rogen and Kim Jong

Firework is one of her very worst songs imo

go watch her music videos, a lot of them are really fun and the proper way to experience her music imo

e:
uh Roar, Last Friday Night, California Gurls, and Dark Horse would be my recommendations for Katy P for music videos I guess, ET is maybe my favorite Katy Perry song but not the best video

LGD has issued a correction as of 00:47 on Dec 2, 2016

firebeats
May 8, 2016

HannibalBarca posted:

Roar is poo poo.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
This get posted yet?

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/12/city-attorney-spraying-anti-trump-graffiti-while-drinking-wine-is-all-we-have-left/

"For the liberal elites, it’s come to this. We’ve been reduced to this. We are all Duncan Lloyd, the assistant city solicitor in Philadelphia. Lloyd was busted by surveillance cameras videoing a buddy spraying “gently caress Trump” on the side of a newly opened Fresh Grocer. Lloyd is pictured below in his civil disobedience uniform."

“If the image of an upper-middle-class city attorney clad in a blazer and sipping wine while vandalizing an upscale grocery store with an anti-Trump message strikes you as perhaps the most bourgeois sight imaginable, that’s because it is,” said Joe DeFelice, chairman of the Philadelphia Republican Party.

Lol.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Katy got some big rear end tittays

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

This get posted yet?

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/12/city-attorney-spraying-anti-trump-graffiti-while-drinking-wine-is-all-we-have-left/

"For the liberal elites, it’s come to this. We’ve been reduced to this. We are all Duncan Lloyd, the assistant city solicitor in Philadelphia. Lloyd was busted by surveillance cameras videoing a buddy spraying “gently caress Trump” on the side of a newly opened Fresh Grocer. Lloyd is pictured below in his civil disobedience uniform."

“If the image of an upper-middle-class city attorney clad in a blazer and sipping wine while vandalizing an upscale grocery store with an anti-Trump message strikes you as perhaps the most bourgeois sight imaginable, that’s because it is,” said Joe DeFelice, chairman of the Philadelphia Republican Party.

Lol.

:ughh:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Don't cut back on US military aid to Israel that is used to slaughter Palestinians, you'll regret it!

Subjunctivitis
Oct 12, 2007
Causation or Correlation?

Serf posted:

Basically the new face of the Democrats needs to be Bernie Sanders in a spiked leather jacket riding a motorcycle with a pair of AKs strapped to his back. A man on a quest to avenge the working class.

Fade in - Exterior, Mid Afternoon:

Overhead shot - Highway stretching through barren desert. Bernie on motorcycle crosses through frame.

Cut to:

Close up shot - Bernie's face. Helmet, sunglasses, teeth clenched.

Bernie: (voice-over)
I was born in this country to immigrant parents. They were working class people who worked hard to put food on the table so their children could grow up in a land of opportunity. It wasn't a great time in our history, but it was getting better.

Cut to:

Exterior, Late-afternoon/Early Evening:

High angle shot - Edge of medium-sized decrepit town. Bernie rides into frame; disappears into town.

But now it's getting worse.

Cut to:

Exterior, High noon:

Crowd in town center, Bernie in the middle.

Bernie: (addressing crowd)
There is a problem in this nation. The ruling gangs are destroying our way of life; our opportunities at life. How many here have lost and continue to lose their homes and jobs when the Cappists come into town with their false promises of splendor and riches?

Cut to:

Sweeping overhead pan of crowd.

And how many lose loved ones to the vicious attacks by the Garks when they come through to pick up the scraps the Cappists leave behind? What kind of life is this for us? What kind of life for our children?

Cut to:

Tracking shot - Bernie moving through crowd. Close-ups of townsfolk.

We must NOT allow this to continue happening to us. We are MANY. They are FEW. WE CAN RESIST. WE CAN REPEL.

Crowd:
(cheers)

Cut to:

Bernie in center of crowd, standing on bench.

Our time has come. Our revolution starts NOW. We will overthrow the Cappists, we will destroy the Garks. We are no longer their servants and slaves!

Crowd:
(cheers)

Cut to:

Interior, warehouse: People at tables sorting and organizing provisions and weapons.

Cut to:

Exterior, night:

Low-angle shot - Townsfolk convening around their militia. Militants in cars, trucks, and other transports, all armed. Bernie crosses through on motorcycle.

(Rumble of engines, miscellaneous chatter - orders barked, goodbyes said)

Cut to:

Exterior, night, desert:

Overhead shot - Militia on highway.

(roar of engines)

I am an old man; I don't think I'll make it through this. But it has to be done. For too long I've seen my compatriots suffer needlessly at the hands of greed.

Fade-in:

Exterior, Night:

Close-up - Bernie on motorcycle, Bernie's face. Helmet, sunglasses, teeth clenched.

I don't think I'll make it through this. But I am confident that together we. will. win.

(Motorcycle engine revs)

Cut to:

Black

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Serf posted:

could you point me to where I asked for her to be banished? because what I actually said was that hermitdom is what I'd like for her to do because that is what I would do. she doesn't have to do it lol, but she's only gonna hurt the new direction of the party, and if I felt I was that toxic to a cause I believed in I'd remove myself hardcore

No, that's what would happen if she tried to get directly involved in the political aspects right now, especially since Trump isn't president yet.

And anyway, what's the claim, that just seeing the words Hillary Clinton in any kind of news context will send Rust Belt voters into a frothing Trump supporting frenzy that will last til 2024?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Vox Nihili posted:

This get posted yet?

Lol.

you guys can fuckin scoff but im all for upper crust types wreckin poo poo in a blazer and sipping wine

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Fulchrum posted:

No, that's what would happen if she tried to get directly involved in the political aspects right now, especially since Trump isn't president yet.

And anyway, what's the claim, that just seeing the words Hillary Clinton in any kind of news context will send Rust Belt voters into a frothing Trump supporting frenzy that will last til 2024?

Claim is that she's a toxic asset so she should make like W and extricate herself from the public eye.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

(tosses a molotov made from $500 napoleon brandy)

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Al! posted:

you guys can fuckin scoff but im all for upper crust types wreckin poo poo in a blazer and sipping wine

that dude definitely posts here

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Vox Nihili posted:

This get posted yet?

Lol.

Hey, where's my civil disobedience uniform

LGD posted:

e:
uh Roar, Last Friday Night, California Gurls, and Dark Horse would be my recommendations for Katy P for music videos I guess, ET is maybe my favorite Katy Perry song but not the best video

maybe we'll put those on for nite crew pre-show before the movie to check out, thanks friend~

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Fulchrum posted:

Oh yeah this is some real lovely posting I was wrong to respond to it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i got my black bloc outfit from lord & taylor

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
"When Duncan Lloyd vandalizes your city, it’s part of his larger campaign of finding a way to crawl out from under his covers in the morning. Look at him. LOOK AT HIM. He’s not out here trying to send the children of Trump supporters back to Mexico. He’s not trying to destroy the climate so Jesus can Rapture him to Graceland. He just wants to be able to look his cats in the eye without feeling ineffectual and ashamed. “I made a statement today, Odysseus and Penelope. I’m not going to let this be normalized."

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

That DICK! posted:

Katy got some big rear end tittays

they have the stink of russell brand all over them tho

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Vox Nihili posted:

"When Duncan Lloyd vandalizes your city, it’s part of his larger campaign of finding a way to crawl out from under his covers in the morning. Look at him. LOOK AT HIM. He’s not out here trying to send the children of Trump supporters back to Mexico. He’s not trying to destroy the climate so Jesus can Rapture him to Graceland. He just wants to be able to look his cats in the eye without feeling ineffectual and ashamed. “I made a statement today, Odysseus and Penelope. I’m not going to let this be normalized."

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
Also, now that the ADL has come out against Ellison, right wing media is gonna run wild with it and claim legitimacy as part of the "Anchor Left, Pivot Right" strategy that convinced half the American public that the Clinton Foundation is evil and halved Hillary's approval rating in 18 months after Bannon's right wing think tank got the NYT to bite on one goddamn story.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Vox Nihili posted:

This get posted yet?

Lol.

Holy loving poo poo lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Duncan "2016" Lloyd

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

I wish Andy had stayed at Buzzfeed.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
In my consumerist prison, when I have seen past my artificial choices of coke and pepsi, chocolate and vanilla ice cream....

*puts on ski mask*

I now see true choices.

Hmm...red or orange spray paint for gently caress Trump?

I'm thinking a red blouse will accessorize really well with this skinny black jeans I got half off at a steal from Macy's. The red spray paint I choose will accurately reflect my political statement of "gently caress Trump" I carefully planned out to hit up the trader joe's with at 2 am. Afterwards I'm thinking of stopping by the IHOPs for a congratulatory round of pancakes and to form an alibi.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Holy loving poo poo lol

I like the grammatically perfect Pro Trump death letter send to that CA mosque.

Probably some bitter Hill Folk support sent it after having a meltdown over her loss.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

In my consumerist prison, when I have seen past my artificial choices of coke and pepsi, chocolate and vanilla ice cream....

*puts on ski mask*

I now see true choices.

Hmm...red or orange spray paint for gently caress Trump?

I'm thinking a red blouse will accessorize really well with this skinny black jeans I got half off at a steal from Macy's. The red spray paint I choose will accurately reflect my political statement of "gently caress Trump" I carefully planned out to hit up the trader joe's with at 2 am. Afterwards I'm thinking of stopping by the IHOPs for a congratulatory round of pancakes and to form an alibi.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i prefer to vandalize in the nude

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i also prefer to do everything else in the nude

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Pretend I quoted that really long post no one read

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
There's a 1960's-style switch between Fox News and CNN going on and ten years from now we'll be pointing to Megan Kelly and others as examples of it while other people tell us CNN was always the party of Trump.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Zikan posted:

in other keith news the afl-cio is considering endorsing him which probably means tom perez is not gonna throw his hat into the ring

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/keith-ellison-dnc-aflcio-labor-232040

i honestly don't think there's gonna be a major labor union left for the other candidates to get the support of and if the dnc committee decides to elect someone with no labor union endorsements lol just lol

Critism coming from the President of the International Association of Fire Fighters for only having Ellison's name on the ballot.

quote:

A top union leader lashed out at AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka for sending out an endorsement ballot for chair of the Democratic National Committee that listed the name of only one candidate.

"A single name on the ballot more resembles an attempt at a coronation in a totalitarian regime rather than an election within the House of Labor," Harold Schaitberger, president of the International Association of Fire Fighters, wrote in an email to Trumka sent late Wednesday.

The ballot, sent Wednesday to members of the AFL-CIO's Executive Committee, provided three options: to endorse Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.); to abstain; or to "make no endorsement at this time." Omitted were South Carolina Democratic Party Chairman Jaime Harrison; New Hampshire Democratic Party Chairman Ray Buckley; and former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean, all declared candidates.

Also absent were two prospective candidates reportedly favored by the White House: Labor Secretary Tom Perez and former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Al-Saqr posted:

You're an incredible loving idiot if you think that Aipac and pro Israel lobbies don't hold enormous influence in Washington and also in academia where they regularly go on witch hunts against academics critical of Israel including Jewish professors.

Israel and Judaism are not the same thing, get hosed if you think that's the case.

wow....thanks for letting us know... :^)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Not sad I missed Israelchat but I am a little bummed I missed out on someone unironically typing the phrase "fixing the atrocious damage from Bernouts" in defense of celebrity-cameo campaigning because wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

rigged

• Locked thread