Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

SocketWrench posted:

^ Somehow it never makes itself clear to freep that much like nuking the vatican, nuking the kaaba is just going to piss them all off so instead of a few extreemists you're up against the whole of Islam.
If the country was run by freep it'd be a nuclear wasteland within an hour of them taking the reins

I like it, honestly. It's decorative and pretty without being gaudy while being very subdued in color, like there's just enough to make it eye pleasing.

They hate and fear complexity even more than brown skin. The Enemy is all one monolithic block of pure evil with unlimited power. Nobody could really disagree with them, so they must all be agents of the Enemy. Since the Enemy is a cartoonish villain, all they have to do is blow up the biggest thing related to them. That will kill the Enemy's evil forces and bring about the pure, noble rule of whatever Freep believes in this week. The only reason that hasn't happened is because the Enemy has infested society too highly and/or those filthy foolish pussy LIEberal snowflakes are to weak and stupid to take the smart option.

So yeah, they would bring about nuclear armageddon in a week if they had their way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Trump on 'lock her up' chant: 'Now we don't care'

Uh oh.

quote:

To: ColdOne

He is wrong on that one. Most of us still DO care.

2 posted on 12/11/2016 1:05:37 PM PST by Wisconsinlady (What we tolerate today, our children will embrace tomorrow)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

HarleyLady doesn't seem to be taking this news particularly well.

quote:

TRUMP is past all that now, he’s putting a Government together, but that doesn’t mean his Government won’t along with a lot of other things he won’t mention until after they are over...

Trump is that type of guy...never lets you know what is going to happen until after it happens...he, he, he...

3 posted on 12/11/2016 1:07:43 PM PST by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

quote:

Yes We Do!
Yes We Do!
Yes We Do!

5 posted on 12/11/2016 1:08:06 PM PST by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both)

quote:

I still care.
Hillary should be prosecuted.
No one should be above the law.

7 posted on 12/11/2016 1:09:30 PM PST by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents)

quote:

Trump on 'lock her up' chant: 'Now we don't care'

I care. She engaged in deliberate evasions of security procedures that have landed other people in federal penitentiaries - and she faces no consequences? There can't be one set of rules for our leaders and another set for the rest of us.

8 posted on 12/11/2016 1:12:47 PM PST by AnotherUnixGeek

But... but, he promised...

quote:

He’s a smart guy. He knows we very much still do care. We must care. There can’t be anyone who is above the law or there is no law. He’s got to know this.

He also went on public TV during the debate and PROMISED Americans that if elected, he would appoint a special prosecutor to look into Clinton and her activities. He is a man of his word, and Americans will hold him to his promise. We must.

I think he knows Americans want a restored America, and that includes restoring EQUAL JUSTICE under the law.

“You’d be in Jail”. Remember that? Patriots do.

11 posted on 12/11/2016 1:14:24 PM PST by Right-wing Librarian

quote:

To: Wisconsinlady

He is wrong on that one. Most of us still DO care.
He better have been joking with regard to that remark. Nothing has changed on the magnitude of Hilldibeast’s criminality. She absolutely must be held accountable for her criminality. There are no exceptions, period.

12 posted on 12/11/2016 1:14:42 PM PST by iontheball
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: txnativegop

The Clintons have been involved in so much corruption and crime that it should be easy to get all 3 of them convicted for crimes related to the family crime foundation.

13 posted on 12/11/2016 1:14:51 PM PST by jospehm20
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ColdOne; Donald J Trump

"That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

Wrong. Hillary's crimes must be prosecuted. Were you lying on the campaign trail?

14 posted on 12/11/2016 1:15:42 PM PST by NorthMountain (Northmountain)

Freep seems upset.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
I thought they would be about that. Trump doesn't understand the level of hatred people on the right have for the Clintons and it's going to come back to bite him the more he hand waves away the things he said about her during the campaign.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Unfortunately there's not much he can do to weasel out of it. On one hand he can claim some reason why he won't like he is now and the right starts to fume in anger, or he can dump tons of resources into this non event till it's a giant poo poo show of incompetence.

Some seem to be carrying on the dream still, though. 6534th dimensional chess and all that bullshit. they won't realize he raped them till long after it happens

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Freep is still kinda wonky and wouldn't completely load the page, but I finally managed to get through so here's some more.

quote:

To: Wisconsinlady; ColdOne

Yup. I want her in jail, including her rapist husband and numbskull dike rag assistant.

17 posted on 12/11/2016 1:17:16 PM PST by max americana (For the 9th time FIRED LIBERALS from our company at this election, and every election since 2008)

quote:

Ash Carter and Frank Kendall just suppressed a report showing $125 B of waste on inside the beltway staffing at DOD. Hillary is actually just a small piece of the total corruption picture.

18 posted on 12/11/2016 1:18:09 PM PST by AndyJackson

quote:

This is like saying no amnesty sounded good before the election.

20 posted on 12/11/2016 1:18:26 PM PST by Leep (Stronger without her!)

quote:

Let the DOJ handle it though. We don’t need him distracted by verbally attacking HRC in the media or actively campaigning to get her prosecuted. There are bigger things to do that can help our country for the long term. Why waste a mandate and political capital on HRC? Work on dismantling Obamacare, getting good judges on the court. This is going to require some cooperation from the GOP traitors in the senate. You’re not going to get that by going full tilt crazy with “LOCK HER UP”.
The Clintons have screwed us enough, don’t let them ruin this last chance at saving our country, by distracting DJT his agenda.

21 posted on 12/11/2016 1:18:50 PM PST by snarkytart

28th Dimensional Chess!

quote:

Remember, Trump always seems to be three moves ahead. He might be saying this kind of this just so Obama doesn’t issue a blanket pardon to the Witch before he leaves office.

22 posted on 12/11/2016 1:19:03 PM PST by Pravious

quote:

Oh, *I* care. There are more important things on his agenda, but I would have the FBI and new, hopefully cleaned up, DOJ continue the probe, especially of the “Clinton Foundation.” These people are absolute crooks who use “who they are” to get away with it, totally unfair to the rest of us who try to live by the law.

When 2 of my adult children will hardly speak to me because I voted for the “admitted sexual assaulter” Trump, my response is that they voted for a woman who should be behind bars in an orange jump suit. So, yes, it really does matter to me that she be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, just like anyone else who isn’t a “somebody.”

24 posted on 12/11/2016 1:22:29 PM PST by EDINVA

Save us Sessions!

quote:

Fortunately for him, he has appointed a man to do it for him.

Attorney General Sessions has probably already scheduled a Grand Jury to hear the evidence.

25 posted on 12/11/2016 1:22:33 PM PST by eyeamok (destruction of government records.)

quote:

To: NorthMountain

He was using hyperbole to get the point she’s corrupt and criminal and is part of the problem, which is true. She’s nothing to me, but a loser now. CLEAN UP THE WHOLE THING and the justice will naturally come to the Clintons. I do think his wording was very unfortunate, BUT I do think DJT believes in what he says regarding jobs, the environment, and illegals.
He’s been talking about these problems for years.

26 posted on 12/11/2016 1:22:33 PM PST by snarkytart
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

Sorry, Mr. Trump. I do not want my daughters, granddaughters, sons or grandsons or anyone I know thinking it is O.K. to commit treason and not be punished.

Her personality be damned. Her handling of Bengazi was utterly despicable but her making light of here disrespect for secret, top secret and uber/uber top secret information is treasonh. Her hiring and loving of Muslims is despicable. But the treason must be dealt with. Also she has taken campaign contributions from foreign countries. That is against the law.

Frankly I hope she hangs.

27 posted on 12/11/2016 1:24:13 PM PST by Bodega (we are developing less and less common sense...world wide)

Slowly but surely, realization sets in.

quote:

If Trump lets Hillary skate... well, he has sure made buffoons of his voters.

28 posted on 12/11/2016 1:24:15 PM PST by Lexington Green (Why isn't Hillary in jail?)

quote:

many of us DO care, Donald

we care NOT out of spite against HilLIARy
but
because we DO need to have SOME visible law enforcement
especially for those people who display such utter contempt for the law and constitution, and the rights of all the rest of us

had you won against almost any other D (other than O or Hil) I would say, yes...forget about it. but our political system needs a visible purging....an enema if you will...after those two

29 posted on 12/11/2016 1:24:24 PM PST by faithhopecharity ("Politicians are not born. They're excreted." Marcus Tullius Cicero)

quote:

He vilified and demonized Goldman-Sachs, too.

We owe Trump a debt of gratitude for defeating Hillary.

But he still works for us.

I am optimistic about his admin and what they will do.

But he works for us.

31 posted on 12/11/2016 1:27:24 PM PST by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

” now we don’t care, right?”

WRONG

Her actions need to be investigated and judged
Justice needs to be served
It’s quite possible that people DIED because of her incompetence and arrogance and corruption

“Drain the Swamp” = One of the big reasons we elected him
If he doesn’t get this, we’re all in trouble
Shes the biggest floater in the swamp
Ignoring her doesn’t make it drain
All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing
Is Trump a good man?

32 posted on 12/11/2016 1:27:32 PM PST by silverleaf (Age takes a toll: Please have exact change)

Save us Gowdy!

quote:

Let Gowdy go after her. She broke the law and must be punished... if found guilty.

33 posted on 12/11/2016 1:29:14 PM PST by Organic Panic (Rich White Man Evicts Poor Black Family From Public Housing - MSNBCPBSCNNNYTABC)

quote:

Notice what he did NOT say: Let her off.

Basically, he said he doesn’t care either way. That’s a lot different than “Let her off.” It’s also the appropriate thing to say at this point.

Since it’s virtually certain that she’s guilty, I’d say he just gave a green light to locking her up. If everything she has done comes out, it will be for the rest of her life.

34 posted on 12/11/2016 1:31:59 PM PST by EternalHope (Something wicked this way comes. Be ready.)

quote:

To: snarkytart

The Clintons have screwed us enough, don’t let them ruin this last chance at saving our country, by distracting DJT his agenda.

I agree there may be more important things for Trump to work on. But he did promise he would prosecute Hillary, so I hope he is still doing that in the background since it was a large part of his platform.

37 posted on 12/11/2016 1:32:58 PM PST by Wisconsinlady (What we tolerate today, our children will embrace tomorrow)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

Fake News!

quote:

“(CNN)”

Considering the amount of fake news they put out, do we trust this is accurate?

38 posted on 12/11/2016 1:35:52 PM PST by Darksheare (Those who support liberal "Republicans" summarily support every action by same.)

Ok.

quote:

Hillary is trying to put him in jail as we know it with recounts and
saying he was helped by Putin...

Trump not
understanding the communist and Nazi tactics of killing opponents needs to wake up

Holefully after he is certified elect he will change tune

39 posted on 12/11/2016 1:36:24 PM PST by lavaroise (s)

quote:

At every one of his “thank you” rallies or any rally, Trump needs to hear “LOCK HER UP” for a full 5 minutes. To beat it into his head and his teams collective head, that we want justice done.

42 posted on 12/11/2016 1:41:02 PM PST by lombardwarrior2

quote:

To: lombardwarrior2

Agree....

Right now, in DC, is the most corrupt collection of evil people this nation has ever seen. Sadly, if and when this is all exposed, it’s going to cross the aisles. There are many disturbingly corrupt GOP members in that collection, as the Left needed to compromise that side of the aisle. Prostitution, pedophiles, bribes, pay to play... you name it.

Drain the swamp! “Kill me all”.

44 posted on 12/11/2016 1:44:42 PM PST by Professional
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

quote:

It humors me to no end... Just how clueless the media is.

Trump is the trojan horse. He snuck in, tricked everyone...

Turns out that he’s the most conservative guy we’ll have seen in the white house in 100 years?

His post election stuff is literally a dream come true for me. This guy isn’t going to get squishy on us, he’s moving farther and farther to the right!

46 posted on 12/11/2016 1:49:25 PM PST by Professional

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

quote:

One of the big changes of the new Trump era is that when the mainstream media attempts to promote fake news, there will be consequences ...
Via Newsbusters from the thread Reince Priebus Nails Chuck Todd on Whether RNC Hacked by Russia

it's going to be a long 4 years

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I was really hoping to find something expressing any amount of concern over Trump ignoring intelligence reports or publicly dissing the CIA, but then I remembered freep is still a no-dissent zone.

Instead, from Joint statement with Senators McCain, Schumer, and Reed on reports Russia interfered posted by freeper TigerClaws

McCain, Graham, Schumer, and Jack Reed.

Or, in other words,

quote:

To: TigerClaws

The usual uniparty suspects. On schedule.

4 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:28:43 AM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

quote:

Too bad these pansies weren’t this gang-ho on voter fraud when the Dems won again and again.

See: Al Franken

7 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:29:03 AM by Cowgirl of Justice

Yeah, this is mostly just going to be bullshit personal attacks, isn't it.

quote:

All I can say is that SC and AZ should be effing ashamed of themselves for putting these two back in office.

8 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:29:37 AM by Gaffer

quote:

McCain should have been tried for Treason after meeting with isis goons.

NOTHING that he says registers any longer as truth.

9 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:29:41 AM by onedoug
Snopes: FALSE: Photograph shows Senator John McCain posing with ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Just stupid, mindless hate.

quote:

These bastards make me sick to my stomach. “The honorable” my rear end. I have more respect for serial killers than these waste of skins in the Senate.

13 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:31:00 AM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Democracy is the backup QB to a dictatorship)

quote:

We really need to remove McCain and Lindsey from the punch bowl. Or better year, throw the punch bowl away and start the party over.

There is ZERO proof the Russians hacked anything. Certainly not any proof that the Russian government had anything to do with it.

And, McCain, I never considered you a hero either. You got shot down on a plane you wouldn’t have been on without connections to your father. You wouldn’t have been in or stayed in the Naval Academy without your father either. You should have gone to prison for the Keating 5. Again, you’re no hero. You’re a POS is all you’ve ever been.

14 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:31:07 AM by boycott (S)

Uhhhh

quote:

Same “usual suspects” who CREATED the IRS
attacks on conservatives, and CREATED ISIS.

17 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:33:11 AM by Diogenesis ("When a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced.")

Freepers: John McCain & Lindsey Graham created the IRS and ISIS

Meanwhile, there has been effectively zero discussion about Russia.

quote:

Time for Trump to go after the Saudis and other Arabs who funded the Clinton campaign and Mexicans who voted.

32 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:38:43 AM by Vince Ferrer

quote:

This is a preview of how McCain and Ms. Graham will behave next year. They will be reaching across the aisle for Chucky at every chance.

I really can’t talk since my senators are dumb and dumbest, but come on Arizona and South Carolina. Enough with these two already!

43 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:40:00 AM by LostInBayport (When there are more people riding in the cart than there are pulling it, the cart stops moving...)

This one isn't remarkable, except...

quote:

To: boycott

The people of McCain’s state and the people of Graham’s state had that opportunity, they didn’t take it, they re elected them...the same way as Wisconsin re elected RINO RYAN and Kentucky re elected Turtle face...

When people finally realize that WE the American Voters have the power to remove these people, then we will understand we already have ‘term limits’ ...

We just proved to ourselves how much power we have in our vote by electing Donald J. Trump to the POTUS...how much more of an example do you need...??? ... !!!!

45 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:41:03 AM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)
... I had a devil of a time remembering Mitch McConnell's name, so I asked Google for help.

Thanks, Google, you're scary!

quote:

To: Westbrook

Ruling Class Objective:

#1 De-Legitimize Donald Trump’s Presidency

#2 Start War With Russia

#3 Censorship Of Alternative Media

It’s as plain as day.

65 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:58:31 AM by TTFlyer

quote:

To: TigerClaws; Westbrook; goldstategop; rktman; fhayek; Cowgirl of Justice; Gaffer; onedoug; ...

These people are trying to make a case for nullification of the election. This is beginning to me to look like a Coup d'état.

The left is terrified that Trump is going to take away their funding, and expose the corruption they have engaged in for decades.

Here's my unprovable theory on how they are now going to try to steal the election. The intelligence agencies, the leftists, and their "non-partisan" Republican allies have cooked up a story that the Russians managed to defeat Hillary. They will get some flunky Federal Judge to issue a nullification order. It will be appealed to the USSC which will rule 4 to 4, which in essence, upholds the lower court order. It's anyone's guess what will happen after that.

Yes, the left is THAT desperate, and history shows that they will obtain and keep power by all means necessary, and the current situation is no different.

71 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:03:46 AM by Enterprise ("Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire)

Finally some actual topical discussion.

quote:

While protecting classified material...

NOTE 3: if this analysis has been 'leaked' from the CIA to news agencies then the two news agencies reporting on this have blown the cover of 'protecting classified material' since it's in the public domain now.

It is incumbent on the two reporting news agencies to let the rest of us see what they've seen. They have the same security clearance as the rest of us, that being NONE!

75 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:07:39 AM by philman_36 (Pride breakfasted with plenty, dined with poverty and supped with infamy. Benjamiin Franklin)
I agree with this freeper. The anonymous reporting isn't enough to actually convince people, even if it's independently confirmed by multiple news agencies. The American people need to actually see the evidence.

Anyway, then this happens. Direct reply to the OP, no prompting, no context,

quote:

Corrupt military contractors are NOT going to be cleaning the taxpayers clock in the future.

That game's over.

And some of the folks who have been getting large 'donations' from military contractors? A rude awakening's in their future.

95 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:35:05 AM by GOPJ ( What group is paying for the thousands of new digital New York Times subscriptions?)

And then back to the normal crazy.

quote:

To: firebrand

And the implication of all this stuff is sinister: to make it look like Trump is in cahoots with one of our traditional worst enemies. Fear-mongering. When the real force that wants to unite and take over the planet is the New World Order folks, not Trump and Putin.

105 posted on 12/11/2016, 9:20:32 AM by firebrand

So yeah, completely as expected, there was zero discussion of any possibility that this might be true. It was all deflected as a fabrication with excuses like "why would Putin want Trump?"

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Trump Says He Won’t Take ‘Wrecking Ball’ To Obama Legacy

Oh poo poo!

quote:

To: Steelfish

So many other things are much more effective than a wrecking ball.

Surgical tactical nuke strikes.

2 posted on 12/11/2016 1:01:17 PM PST by Secret Agent Man ( Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

We paid for a wrecking ball. We voted for a wrecking ball. We EXPECT a wrecking ball.

3 posted on 12/11/2016 1:01:53 PM PST by samadams2000 (Someone important make......The Call!)

quote:

I want every vestige of the Kenyanesian Usurpation erased.

4 posted on 12/11/2016 1:02:12 PM PST by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents)

quote:

Doesn't need trump to do that , obama wrecked his legacy all by himself

6 posted on 12/11/2016 1:02:42 PM PST by seastay

quote:

No offense but he cannot allow others to control the conversation. He is not great on defense and they love leading him around and he is better when he’s controlling what he wants to say.

7 posted on 12/11/2016 1:02:44 PM PST by Secret Agent Man ( Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

TRUMP won't, but that doesn't mean his Administration won't along with indicting the Clintons...

See how the words are ‘played’?

10 posted on 12/11/2016 1:03:13 PM PST by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

quote:

I have no problem with him framing it any way he likes. It’s the end results I want to see. IMO, a wrecking ball will come pretty close, but why antagonize people.

12 posted on 12/11/2016 1:03:58 PM PST by DoughtyOne (jcon40, "Are we be coming into the age of Sanity?")

quote:

To: DoughtyOne

Exactly. I want to see results, not metaphors. Trump did a good job of diffusing the question.

15 posted on 12/11/2016 1:06:02 PM PST by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

No wrecking balls are needed. Knives, machetes, and axes will work fine.

16 posted on 12/11/2016 1:07:14 PM PST by forgotten man

quote:

Trump Says He Won’t Take ‘Wrecking Ball’ To Obama Legacy

He won't have to. Once he rescinds all of Obama's "executive orders" and repeals ObamaCare, there won't be much left.

Otherwise, Trump IS "The Obama Legacy"

21 posted on 12/11/2016 1:11:06 PM PST by ROCKLOBSTER (The fear of stark justice sends hot urine down their thighs.)

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man

Surgical tactical nuke strikes.

Industrial size shredders. Whatever it takes.

22 posted on 12/11/2016 1:11:37 PM PST by JustaCowgirl ( If a regime would be happier in the afterlife than this life, that regime is not subject to threats)

quote:

Nice words. Pruitt's appointment to the EPA, Mattis for Defense, Kelly at DHS, etc., speak a lot louder.

The only -actions- about which I am disappointed are bringing in the Goldman Sachs people.

Unless, of course, the Goldman Sachs people know that globalism has run its course and are now positioning themselves to benefit from its being rolled back. They are smart guys, after all.

24 posted on 12/11/2016 1:12:09 PM PST by pierrem15 ("Massacrez-les, car le seigneur connait les siens")

quote:

To: Steelfish; Donald J Trump

“No, I don’t want to do that at all. I just want what’s right,”

What's right, Donald, is taking a wrecking ball to 0bama's legacy. Can you name even ONE thing he did that was good?

26 posted on 12/11/2016 1:12:40 PM PST by NorthMountain (Northmountain)

quote:

To: NorthMountain

You are absolutely right! Nothing short of a wrecking ball will do. Where’s Miley Cyrus?

27 posted on 12/11/2016 1:13:52 PM PST by Steelfish
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

I just looked up "miley cyrus wrecking ball".

I was going to post pictures.

I won't.

She's a complete skank.
30 posted on 12/11/2016 1:18:25 PM PST by NorthMountain (Northmountain)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

I see some Freepers have already reached the bargaining phase.

quote:

Build the border wall, man it and nominate conservatives to the Supreme Court. That’s all I ask.

28 posted on 12/11/2016 1:15:18 PM PST by AnotherUnixGeek

Hi Susie!

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man

I would say for some things a wrecking ball is the most cost efficient and time efficient. Things like obama”care” and the IRS and the Department of “Education”, and the NSA and the TSA and “Common Core” need to be obliterated-—completely wiped out, and a whole new Constitutional ‘system” needs to replace it.

Actually, we need to go back to pre-Dewey and pre-Pres. Wilson—a TRULY constitutional system. That evil pawn, Wilson, controlled by the pscychopath sodomites from Jekyll Island/CFR destroyed our Constitution and it has to be reinstated: the Federal Reserve needs to be obliterated. All banksters wealth needs to be returned to the countries that the banks defrauded and used, so that millions were killed and mutilated for their perverse ambitions and satanic sacrificial rituals.

All justices/lawyers who are in secret societies need to resign, or leave office, since they have taken oaths antithetical to the Constitution of the USA and worship satan who is antithetical to Natural Rights from God. (Our Constitution).

29 posted on 12/11/2016 1:17:38 PM PST by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

quote:

To: samadams2000

I expect an ICBM but I get what you’re sayin’..

31 posted on 12/11/2016 1:18:50 PM PST by max americana (For the 9th time FIRED LIBERALS from our company at this election, and every election since 2008)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Let the name of Barack Hussein Obama be stricken from every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument of The United States of America. Let the name of Barack Hussein Obama be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of men for all time.

33 posted on 12/11/2016 1:23:06 PM PST by seawolf101 (Member LES DEPLORABLES)

quote:

"Mr. Trump was pressed by “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace about charges he intends to take a “wrecking ball” to Mr. Obama’s accomplishments, which critics have said is obvious from some of the president-elect’s Cabinet picks. “No, I don’t want to do that at all. I just want what’s right,” Mr. Trump said in an interview aired Sunday. "

This is important. He is saying that he is not motivated by wrecking Obama's accomplishments. He just wants what is right.

Undoing most of what Obama did is the right thing to do.

The ruination of Obama's legacy will be a byproduct of doing what's right, not the driver.

Trump is speaking a simple truth, and I'm heartened that he is focusing on what's right instead of revenge or some other negative motive.

34 posted on 12/11/2016 1:24:07 PM PST by MV=PY (The Magic Question: Who's paying for it?)

quote:

By god, I hope you nuke Obamacare, all the EOs of the last 8 years—yes, I have read them so burn them!!

I am sure there are more...my list is not convenient.

37 posted on 12/11/2016 1:30:28 PM PST by Bodega (we are developing less and less common sense...world wide)

quote:

Sigh... Obama’s legacy is to make illegit America... Democrats are dumb, but they have a consistent laser focus on nailing or jailing their oppositions and their legacies. Our side always goes
wobbly

39 posted on 12/11/2016 1:33:54 PM PST by lavaroise (s)

quote:

To: samadams2000

We WILL get a wrecking ball.
A slo-mo wrecking ball. As it should be, and that will be the only way a dismantling can take place. Obama took 8 yrs. to perfect his vision, it could take just as long to reverse it.We will, to continue the metaphor, start seeing things clearly all during the first few years of a Trump Presidency. The Dems will not give up, and will ALWAYS find things to criticize and demagogue, even though the numbers should all be positive, and the reverses on the terror/crime front will be self-evident. The Dems will want to get in on all that, and will float the idea that if they didn’t give Trump the pushback they did, he will have been the monster they are still saying he is. Just watch. That will be their strategy, and it won’t work as a device to re-establish their political power.Trump is NOT the demagogue Obama got away with being.

42 posted on 12/11/2016 1:53:51 PM PST by supremedoctrine ("If you want to be able to predict the future, first you have to create it"---Lincoln)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: supremedoctrine

I remain hopeful. The smart play is to be humble and reasoned now. We are still a month out and every day there is a new threat to Trump even taking office. Yes, he seems to be walking a LOT of things back, enough to make me nervous. First things first. As I sit here I am not all that confident he is ever actually going to take office. We have threatened/possibly bribed electors. Recounts still not killed, the Traitor McCain out there helping push the outside interference crap and who knows what shoe is dropping next. For now, all the Joy I had from this has been sucked out by all this uncertainty.

48 posted on 12/11/2016 2:11:31 PM PST by gibsonguy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

quote:

If I was Trump I would let it be known that my INTENTION
is not to destroy the Obama “legacy” as long as Obama
did not become a thorn in my side but that all bets are
off if Obama starts to give me the kind of grief he gave
his own predecessor. Then I would proceed to “Unbama”
everything that I possibly could.

50 posted on 12/11/2016 2:21:01 PM PST by Sivad (NorCal red tur)

quote:

Here the problem: for seven years republicans in congress passed symbolic pic votes to kill Obamacare knowing that they would never get through. It was symbolism to fool the masses. But now they have Trump and he says "it's time, s me me those big low to sign" and the congress has to admit they have no plan. They always planned for Obamacare to stay in place. So trump is in a tough spot, his party lied about the issue they have been running in for seven years. What to do?

Perhaps slow it down a little until you have it figured out. Which is what I think this means.

55 posted on 12/11/2016 2:58:26 PM PST by pepsi_junkie (ui)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

now they have Trump and he says "it's time, s me me those big low to sign"

Man, senility is really hitting Trump hard, huh?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

SocketWrench posted:

Unfortunately there's not much he can do to weasel out of it. On one hand he can claim some reason why he won't like he is now and the right starts to fume in anger, or he can dump tons of resources into this non event till it's a giant poo poo show of incompetence.

Some seem to be carrying on the dream still, though. 6534th dimensional chess and all that bullshit. they won't realize he raped them till long after it happens

I mean he really screwed himself with that promise because there's goddamn nothing to prosecute so it doesn't matter if he appoints somebody or not, nothing is happening. If he doesn't, he gave up. If he does, and there's nothing there (there's nothing there) then he's a traitorous RINO.

I mean it doesn't matter because he already won so I just get to watch people be angry about it regardless of what he does

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Shugojin posted:

I mean he really screwed himself with that promise because there's goddamn nothing to prosecute so it doesn't matter if he appoints somebody or not, nothing is happening. If he doesn't, he gave up. If he does, and there's nothing there (there's nothing there) then he's a traitorous RINO.

I mean it doesn't matter because he already won so I just get to watch people be angry about it regardless of what he does

Well it matters in that he threw away the usual dogwhistles that are blown towards the rabid right and fed them raw meat. Now that they've been explicitly catered to by the person now in charge, they fully expect him to follow through on what he said, and if/when he doesn't there will be consequences. For most it'll be the usual disappointment of having tossed Br'er Rabbit back into the briar patch once again, some will move onto the next false idol who promises them the moon and the stars, and that'll be fine. But what's worried me are the ones who will decide that enough is enough and they'll take matters into their own hands, such as the nut who showed up at the DC pizza place fully armed. It only takes a couple of small scale incidents to really create mass panic if done right, and once poo poo gets out of control who knows where'll stop?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

we care NOT out of spite against HilLIARy

Actually, yes it is out of spite because if you'd spend a few minutes looking into this poo poo there's nothing there worth locking her up. Certainly less than the donald has floating around

Shugojin posted:

I do admit it's a mix of funny and infuriating at how they simply can't handle the fact they won. the way they carry on you'd think it was a Democrat landslide.
Just accept it freep, you won. As much as we all hate it, you won, you should be happy but you just carry on like a bunch of bitter old fucks.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Dec 12, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

C. Everett Koop posted:

Well it matters in that he threw away the usual dogwhistles that are blown towards the rabid right and fed them raw meat. Now that they've been explicitly catered to by the person now in charge, they fully expect him to follow through on what he said, and if/when he doesn't there will be consequences. For most it'll be the usual disappointment of having tossed Br'er Rabbit back into the briar patch once again, some will move onto the next false idol who promises them the moon and the stars, and that'll be fine. But what's worried me are the ones who will decide that enough is enough and they'll take matters into their own hands, such as the nut who showed up at the DC pizza place fully armed. It only takes a couple of small scale incidents to really create mass panic if done right, and once poo poo gets out of control who knows where'll stop?

Trump will drag his feet, blame minorities, and try to hand off all work to his minions when his followers turn to terrorism. Especially if non white people are the victims. I doubt he knows or cares that his base could really cause damage because he assumed they were like his other victims: easily riled up, then disposable. He thinks that he'll be able to just tell them to do his bidding and keep worshipping him. That they could do something that would be tied to him never entered his mind. He expects that his sheer power will let him solve all problems and continue to never face consequences.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I hope they get all full of themselves and respond to him the same way they did everyone that opposed him and start mailing death threats.

I think I'd break something cackling so hard

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SocketWrench posted:

I hope they get all full of themselves and respond to him the same way they did everyone that opposed him and start mailing death threats.

I think I'd break something cackling so hard

Really this is our only hope in 2018/20 so yeah it'll be good. drat good.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Jagged Jim posted:

quote:

He vilified and demonized Goldman-Sachs, too.

We owe Drumpf a debt of gratitude for defeating Hillary.

But he still works for us.

I am optimistic about his admin and what they will do.

But he works for us.

31 posted on 12/11/2016 1:27:24 PM PST by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)
Oh you silly freepers:allears:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Trump will stay in office long enough to make business connections to foreign powers, then resign and let Pence deal with his shitshow while he and his kids rake in the cash.

That is the end-game.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Will Pence pardon Trump like that sissy Ford?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Mustached Demon posted:

Of course. It'll be the most glorious pardon ever. You won't even believe how much stuff he will pardon.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mustached Demon posted:

As long as he leaves before the base wises up that he really is in it for himself

The mment he builds enough hate to get the black spot they'll disown him as ever having run for office

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

If Trump takes a huge dump on the government then leaves it to the entirely GOP controlled branches to hold (then tells all his supporters he was unfairly run out of the position) I think that would be the best outcome we can hope for.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Radish posted:

If Trump takes a huge dump on the government then leaves it to the entirely GOP controlled branches to hold (then tells all his supporters he was unfairly run out of the position) I think that would be the best outcome we can hope for.

The best outcome we can hope for is an ebola epidemic that kills all reactionaries. The problem isn't that Trump is president, the problem is that Trump got elected. That won't change even if he has a stroke tomorrow.

Same goes for the recent Austrian elections, everybody was patting themselves in the back that "the fascists were defeated". The fascists got 47% of the vote, by which measure is that "a victory"?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jagged Jim posted:

Nice words. Pruitt's appointment to the EPA, Mattis for Defense, Kelly at DHS, etc., speak a lot louder. 

The only -actions- about which I am disappointed are bringing in the Goldman Sachs people. 

Unless, of course, the Goldman Sachs people know that globalism has run its course and are now positioning themselves to benefit from its being rolled back. They are smart guys, after all. 

24 posted on 12/11/2016 1:12:09 PM PST by pierrem15 ("Massacrez-les, car le seigneur connait les siens") 

So this French tagline caught my eye.

Translated it means "Massacre them, for the Lord knows his own"

Looking it up it is semi mythically attributed to the siege of Beziers, 1209.
The Pope had called for a crusade against Catharism (an offshoot of Christianity popular in the south of France at that time).

The brave crusaders managed to take the city and slaughtered all its inhabitants, apparently even the ones hiding in churches. A good ol' Christian on Christian crusade, what a perfect thing to reference in your tag line!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Rand Paul Explains Why John Bolton Should Be 'Nowhere Close' to the State Department posted by freeper SeekAndFind

It's a Townhall article about a Politico article.

Rand Paul in the Politico article posted:

“John Bolton doesn’t get it. He still believes in regime change. He’s still a big cheerleader for the Iraq War,” Paul said. “John Bolton is so far out of it and has such a naive understanding of the world.”
[...]
But he’s already gotten his answer on Bolton.

“He should get nowhere close to the State Department if anybody with a sane worldview is in charge,” Paul said.

The reaction is swift and decisive.

quote:

To: SeekAndFind

the nutty acorn doesn’t fall far from the nutty tree.

3 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:36:51 PM by JohnBrowdie

With us / against us.

quote:

If Trump nominates Bolton, Paul must sign on. Enough with the pipsqueak losers: Rubio, Graham, McCain, et al.

4 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:40:04 PM by map

Freep opinion: HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE GOD-EMPEROR, LOSER

quote:

Rand Paul has never won anything but the senate seat he holds and he is doing a piss poor job in that. Who does he think he is second guessing the next President Donald Trump.

His time in the senate is based on daddies coat tails and he is serving on borrowed time.

5 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:41:39 PM by Randy Larsen (I Support Trump/Pence in 2016!)

Freep opinion: looks are the only thing that matters in my politicial decisions

quote:

To: Helicondelta

If looks are the criteria then I’ll take crazy-looking Bolton over punk-looking Rand Paul.

9 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:47:38 PM by bigbob (We have better coverage than Verizon - Can You Hear Us Now?)

Oh good, freep still has paulbots!

quote:

To: JohnBrowdie

“the nutty acorn doesn’t fall far from the nutty tree.”

Meaningless comment. Did you listen to the interview?

If Bolton is for regime change as a policy everywhere (and maybe that includes Syria), then his position would be diametrically opposed to Trump’s, and much closer to Clinton’s.

Without the support of those of us who are for limited government, and those of us who are against the disastrous policy of foreign intervention that is helping to bankrupt the Republic, you would have been saying Madam President for the next 4 years.

10 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:49:15 PM by SecAmndmt (Arm yourselves!)

Looks like more people making GBS threads on Rand than backing Bolton.

quote:

Bolton should get “nowhere close” to the State Department, Paul concluded

Time to stop your mealy-mouthed whining, and time act like a man! Screw you Randy!

Trump/Pence ~ MAGA! ~

13 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:49:58 PM by heterosupremacist (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God ~ Thomas Jefferson)

quote:

Oh shut up Rand, you and your idiot of a father are two people who should NEVER have/have had a saqy in government!

14 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:51:43 PM by nopardons

quote:

To: PGR88

Rand Paul is the best “limited government” conservative I have seen.

Then YOU need glasses!

Trump is the for real CONSERVATIVE and he shall get the job done; unlike the damned RINO Pauls; both of whom are absolutely NOT whom you imagine they are.

24 posted on 12/11/2016, 9:05:11 PM by nopardons

Oh, my god, they gave, him too, many comm,as,,,,,,

quote:

To: SecAmndmt

Rand and Ron Paul are BOTH RINOS, rather pathetic at what they were elected to do, and you’re projecting, in calling others, who support Trump, “idolators”.

27 posted on 12/11/2016, 9:07:57 PM by nopardons

Freep opinion: Who is Merrick Garland again?

quote:

To: JohnBrowdie

“the nutty acorn doesn’t fall far from the nutty tree.”

Man, isn’t that the truth. Ron Paul’s “career” was marked by virtually no substantive legislation. They are just a couple of $hit disturbers. Rand doesn’t understand that “Advise and Consent” doesn’t mean you should hold up a nomination because you don’t like a person’s ideas. It should be about whether or not he’s qualified. It remains for the President to lay out basic policy. When Bolton was with Boosh, he followed what Boosh wanted, not what he wanted anyway.

29 posted on 12/11/2016, 9:09:55 PM by vette6387

At this point it ends up being a slapfight with such delightful posts as

quote:

Sec, I notice you continue to not offer an example of a non-tainted SOS, but you love to throw bombs at Trump's picks.

You are still completely clueless of any example of a “good” SOS?

33 posted on 12/11/2016, 9:20:14 PM by ConservativeMind ("Humane" = "Don't pen up pets or eat meat, but allow infanticides, abortion, and euthanasia.")
and

quote:

To: nopardons; SecAmndmt

nobody else here agrees with your beliefs about either/both of the Pauls...who are idiots and totally useless POS.

Thanks for your rational and well-reasoned comments.

39 posted on 12/11/2016, 9:28:41 PM by PGR88
and

quote:

To: nopardons

I must know: did you volunteer to take up the dalereed charm school classes here at FR?

48 posted on 12/11/2016, 9:49:12 PM by txhurl (Chode: a word about taglines)
and

quote:

You truly are an exceedingly self-satisfied ignoramus!

51 posted on 12/11/2016, 9:53:09 PM by nopardons
and

quote:

You're just so blinkered, there's no getting through to you at all. If that wasn't so sad, it'd be very funny, indeed.

Ron Paul is an unprincipled, bloody HYPOCRITE writ large! He's also a RINO, because he couldn't get elected dog catcher, being one, so ran as a GOPer, took their money, and then mostly sided with the Dems!

Your idol has feet of clay up to his balding dome.

79 posted on 12/11/2016, 10:53:16 PM by nopardons

It's all rather boring, except for that one in the middle. I think it's time, ladies and gents.

Freepers: students of the dalereed charm school

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Fathis Munk posted:

The Pope had called for a crusade against Catharism (an offshoot of Christianity popular in the south of France at that time).

The brave crusaders managed to take the city and slaughtered all its inhabitants, apparently even the ones hiding in churches. A good ol' Christian on Christian crusade, what a perfect thing to reference in your tag line!

Yeah, that's more commonly paraphrased in English as "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out." https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqhuvb0YR9k

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Bolton suggests DNC hack was Obama administration 'false flag' posted by freeper springwater13

the excerpt posted:

Former UN Ambassador John Bolton suggested Sunday that the hacking of the Democratic National Committee may have been a "false flag" operation by the Obama administration.

"It is not at all clear to me just viewing this from the outside, that this hacking into the DNC and the RNC computers was not a false flag operation," Bolton, who was being considered for a senior position in the State Department, told Fox News.

"Are are you actually accusing someone here in the administration or in the intelligence community of trying to throw something?" Eric Shawn pressed Bolton.

"We just don't know. But I believe that intelligence has been politicized in the Obama administration to a very significant degree."

While yesterday's other thread on John Bolton ended up being nothing but a Paulbot flamewar, two schools of thought on Bolton appeared: those that are unconcerned because he'll follow Trump's orders, and those that don't want someone in the administration that still thinks going to Iraq was a good idea.

It doesn't matter, though, because it was those loving commies.

quote:

To: springwater13

“But I believe that intelligence has been politicized in the Obama administration to a very significant degree.”

I’ve never LIVED through a time when anything and EVERYTHING was so politicized!

And THAT did NOT happen by ACCIDENT! Review, ‘The Communist Manifesto’ or any of their other playbooks...

All by design, Comrade. All. By. Design.

3 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:01:41 PM by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set!)

Just in case you thought pizzagate was the only conspiracy theory that freepers were in to,

quote:

quote:

I still believe it was Seth Rich.

2 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:01:20 PM by txhurl (Chode: a word about taglines)

We’ll probably not get to the bottom of that one in our lifetimes, will we?

The Enemy Media has COMPLETELY shut that one down.

7 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:07:21 PM by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set!)

Freep opinion: everything that is posted on 4chan is true!

quote:

To: Yardstick; All

I agree that what Bolton is doing here is some 3D chess. Showing this is nothing more than a political ploy orchestrated by Obama is the correct approach.

Podesta and Hillary were extremely incompetent. They lost Blackberries and Ipads, didn’t change passwords after being hacked, and had stupidly easily to crack passwords in the first place.

One night on 4chan after a Wikileak drop, someone notice that Podesta still had the same p/w for his Apple account, got in, copied(?) and deleted all his files. This was AFTER Wikileaks began dumping his emails for the world to see.

Watch WEINER. You’ll see these folks ain’t the brightest bulbs. They just are in power and trade it for $$$$$.

19 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:21:50 PM by TigerClaws

What? How?

quote:

Bolton is coming perilously close to giving credibility to the pathetic claim by democrats. It is incredible.

20 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:23:22 PM by odawg

Freep opinion: the election was an inside job!

quote:

To: Navy Patriot

I think that the DHS is behind the Russian reports.

22 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:25:23 PM by Paladin2 (No spellcheck. It's too much work to undo the auto wrong word substitution on mobile devices.)

I'm not in infosec, but I hang out aroung infosec people. Put another way, I'm ignorant, but at least I know I'm ignorant and I'm trying to learn. Freep, on the other hand, continues to demonstrate the dangers of Dunning-Kruger

quote:

China, Russia, Iran or just about anyone else could have hacked into their computers.

I’ve known 15 year olds that could hack computers. And no one would have an idea where it was coming from. This is nothing new.

Hillary and the DNC were corrupt and irresponsible and they lost.

24 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:27:17 PM by boycott (S)

Freep opinion: corporate fat-cats are icky, let's pick the neocon hawk!

quote:

To: Yardstick

I really, really hope Bolton is Trump’s choice for SOS. Not looking like that’s going to happen, though.

The Exxon guy gives me a hinky feeling; I trust Bolton.

25 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:29:08 PM by MayflowerMadam

Usually I dismiss WENDLE as a troll. They're constantly over the top, outraged at everything, speaking the most extreme views. But sometimes, just sometimes, I think they might be a real person.

quote:

To: arrogantsob

No Sir. He is a globalist interventionists who spread the lie that Iraq had “WMD”. He is partially responsible for 4000 American dead, 40,000 wounded and maimed and ZERO to show for $2 trillion in debt wasted taxpayer money. To hell with him.

27 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:31:57 PM by WENDLE

Also, there are somehow still freepers that defend the Iraq war. I'm actually legitimately surprised at this. 2008 regdate though.

quote:

To: WENDLE

Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction and had used them. Just what do you think a “weapon of mass destruction” is?

Every intelligence agency in the world believed there were forbidden weapons in Iraq. It was not something dreamed up by America. American troops were sickened from handling these materials.

Saddam Hussein was the King of Terror and had organized and financed operations all over the world including the US. He was by far the most dangerous player in the Middle East and we are better for having him dead.

No one is going to follow your banner.

42 posted on 12/11/2016, 7:49:45 PM by arrogantsob (Check out "CHAOS AND MAYHEM" at Amazon.com.)

Oh, look, another stupid slapfight.

quote:

Did you know that Iraq had no air force? ZERO. what a joke. Not one ever found— 4000 men dead!! 40,000 wounded. What a disaster. GO TRUMP!!

48 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:02:43 PM by WENDLE

Freepers: 4000 men dead!! 40,000 wounded. What a disaster. GO TRUMP!!

quote:

To: Neu Pragmatist

Nonsense ...Iraq was a big Neo-Con mistake .. it will be a baby sitting job forever now ...

My only beef with all that was that we were never told that it would be a twenty five year involvement. I know why, but we have had troops stationed in Germany and Japan for seventy years and Korea for sixty. So continued involvement should have been obvious.

Neo-con is a term used when real things are to be ignored, it is meaningless. Most who use it have never even read Strauss.

61 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:21:01 PM by arrogantsob (Check out "CHAOS AND MAYHEM" at Amazon.com.)

Freep opinion: McCain isn't even the real enemy! Wait, what are we talking about again?

quote:

To: jonrick46

McCain didn’t buy into it .. he knows exactly what he is doing ...he’s using this as an excuse to beat the war drums against Russia at the behest of his Neo-Con puppet masters

63 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:24:02 PM by Neu Pragmatist (Stop the Neo-Cons and Warmongers - No war with Russia- Support Trump in this endeavor)

Why do these people constantly ignore all the debunking I'm doing in a thread they don't know about!?!?

quote:

Seriously, you haven’t seen the pics of McCain posing with Al-Baghdadi? That are two years old?

66 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:33:13 PM by txhurl (Chode: a word about taglines)

I'm so used to seeing "the Iraq war was just Bush going after the oil" bullshit from lefties that I'm really not sure what to make of seeing it on freep

quote:

how did this discussion turn to Iraq WMDs ?

after digging deep into world news,at the start of Gulf War 2, I discovered it was never about WMDs or stopping humanitarian disasters, It never is. It never was

It was about stopping the degredation of the USD by Sadaam selling oil in non-USD.
First they slant drilled/stole Iraq oil to get even, eventually he had to go. On the one hand they said they had to stop Sadaam from killing his own people ( the Kurds )with WMD's, but at the end of Gulf War 1, Bush and Colin Powell ordered our Navy warplanes to stand down while they watched with rockets locked on target ready to fire as Iraq helicopters slaughtered thousands of Kurdish refugees in flight on a road after being purged from Baghdad because the US put the Kurds up to a failed insurrection, A four star general and Three Navy pilots resigned over it, their resignations refused and they were given retirement. It made me realize that "humanitarian Disaster" is just a false flag for an excuse to defend the USD

Same fate was dealt to Ghadaffy, now they are after Assad but Putin drew the line.

71 posted on 12/11/2016, 8:55:51 PM by KTM rider

quote:

McCain is looking like a traitor to me. He is letting the Obama schemers come up with the tactics and he is jumping on board with it. He isn’t smart enough to come up with something like the Russian hacker ambush, but he sure looks like the pilot flying the plane.

73 posted on 12/11/2016, 9:57:13 PM by jonrick46 (The Left has a mental disorder: A totalitarian mindset..)

quote:

To: jonrick46

Mcain and his boyfriend Grahamnasty are both traitors against America. soros, these 2, Hillary the whole cabal need to be investigated and thrown in prison for all this sedition

76 posted on 12/12/2016, 12:57:03 AM by Democrat_media (bot funded Jill Stein's recount website.12 million $ from Soros behind big scheme)

This is the last comment in the thread about Bolton.

quote:

To: WENDLE

I disagree. John Bolton is a Constitutional Conservative who Represented AmerIcan interest in the world.

88 posted on 12/12/2016, 5:44:57 AM by Oz8509338511 (Drain The Swamp)

Again, I'm actually really surprised at how many people are fine with Bolton. I thought that the freep party line was that the Iraq war was a mistake and Bush and his cronies were forever-war neocons that needed to be squished.

Hell, I thought that they'd love the false flag line. And yes, they did love it, but it was soft muttering in agreement instead of the standing up and shouting at the top of their lungs type of agreement I fully expected from having someone confirm their suspicions. Something's up.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jurgan posted:

Yeah, that's more commonly paraphrased in English as "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out." https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqhuvb0YR9k

Yeah, I just never knew where it came from and that that's not actually the most accurate translation. It's a loving vile origin to a vile concept.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah, I just never knew where it came from and that that's not actually the most accurate translation. It's a loving vile origin to a vile concept.

Well, I think most people today use it as a joke, but originally it was pretty horrific.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

MeLKoR posted:

The best outcome we can hope for is an ebola epidemic that kills all reactionaries. The problem isn't that Trump is president, the problem is that Trump got elected. That won't change even if he has a stroke tomorrow.

Same goes for the recent Austrian elections, everybody was patting themselves in the back that "the fascists were defeated". The fascists got 47% of the vote, by which measure is that "a victory"?

I kinda wonder if it's going to be an ongoing circle. Facism in the 30's and 40's permanently turned everyone's nose up at it. But now those people are all but gone and no one really understands what it was really like, so they're up to trying it. Once they realize it was a mistake, facism will go in the back till the next generation pops up that hadn't experienced it and the cycle continues. Europe, of all places you'd think would be entirely against it.

Fathis Munk posted:

It is freep mantra after all. It's not like t isn't biblically supported, if you cherry pick the book like they do. I'm surprised he hasn't been offed for using some "pussy liberal human being" laguage

McGlockenshire posted:

Again, I'm actually really surprised at how many people are fine with Bolton. I thought that the freep party line was that the Iraq war was a mistake and Bush and his cronies were forever-war neocons that needed to be squished.

Hell, I thought that they'd love the false flag line. And yes, they did love it, but it was soft muttering in agreement instead of the standing up and shouting at the top of their lungs type of agreement I fully expected from having someone confirm their suspicions. Something's up.

Nah nah, you see, Trump nominated this dickcheese, so that means they have to accept him, all of him, and thus defend everything. There can be no dissent, ever. Dissent is liberal trolls, dissent is satan, dissent is commies, dissent is facism. You could be the worst human scum ever and spend all of your time making GBS threads on America, but if Trump nominates you, they'll love you if only for the reason Orange one works in mysterious ways 65th dimensional chess

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Dec 12, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Trump Reportedly Looking at Carly Fiorina for Director of National Intelligence

Truly only the dead know peace.

quote:

Is this a joke? Director of intelligence?

2 posted on 12/12/2016 8:24:49 AM PST by SatinDoll (A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN IS BORN IN THE USA OF TWO USA CITIZENS)

quote:

Well, we know that none of their printers would work...

4 posted on 12/12/2016 8:25:16 AM PST by Buckeye McFrog

quote:

Don’t believe it. She’s a loser...and Trump doesn’t hire losers.

5 posted on 12/12/2016 8:25:43 AM PST by Sacajaweau

quote:

...don’t like it

6 posted on 12/12/2016 8:26:00 AM PST by Doogle (( USAF.68-73..8th TFW Ubon Thailand..never store a threat you should have eliminated)))

quote:

The main thing I want from a prospective DNIC is the drive and determination to exterminate the DNC moles and rats from our IC ranks - every drat one of them.

If she can do this, I have no problem then. But I suspect that she cannot and will have to depend on a good deputy and THAT person will be critical.

8 posted on 12/12/2016 8:26:51 AM PST by Gaffer

Haha, not even Freep can play this off as some 54th dimensional chess masterstroke.

quote:

To: LS

NO NO NO NO NO! A thousand times no.

Please, let this be (yet more) NYT effluvia.

10 posted on 12/12/2016 8:27:07 AM PST by little jeremiah (Half the truth is often a great lie. B. Franklin)

quote:

That stupid Cruz VP idea was the dumbest thing I have ever seen in politics

13 posted on 12/12/2016 8:29:05 AM PST by ari-freedom (Chicken Little Concerned for Trump people are almost as annoying as NeverTrumpers!)

quote:

The DNI better know something about cyber security. I like the fact that Carly comes from the private sector IT world.

14 posted on 12/12/2016 8:30:14 AM PST by Oldeconomybuyer (The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money.)

quote:

“Trump told voters they should vote for Fiorina because she was unattractive,...”

I have a problem with this article when the main PREMISE is written incorrectly.

15 posted on 12/12/2016 8:30:32 AM PST by UCANSEE2 (Lost my tagline on Flight MH370. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

quote:

Good grief. No.

16 posted on 12/12/2016 8:31:13 AM PST by trisham (Zen is not easy. It takes effort to attain nothingness. And then what do you have? Bupkis.)

quote:

This has to just be a lead balloon for making those who supported her feel better or something, I can’t imagine for one minute this is a serious thing.

17 posted on 12/12/2016 8:31:58 AM PST by HamiltonJay

It's a Fake!

quote:

Fake News

19 posted on 12/12/2016 8:34:10 AM PST by carriage_hill ( Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading.)

Congratulations President-Elect of the United States of America Donald John Trump, you finally manged to find something that not even FreeRepublic.com can pretend is a good idea. :smugdon:

quote:

NO! Just NO!

20 posted on 12/12/2016 8:34:18 AM PST by DCBryan1 (No realli, moose bytes can be quite nasti!)

quote:

OMG, NO!!!

This woman does not have the intelligence to be Director of National Intelligence.

Put her in charge of some agency you want destroyed, that’s what she’s good at.

21 posted on 12/12/2016 8:35:28 AM PST by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents)

quote:

ROFL!!! Oh the irony here is just to much...

She will shut down the Intelligent Committee just like she did with HP...OH MY GOSH...don’t you see the greatness of this!!!

24 posted on 12/12/2016 8:45:27 AM PST by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

Well that, and being a terrible person on every possible level.

quote:

To: hsmomx3

Consumer frustration with HP printers is likely why
this woman can’t win an election.

28 posted on 12/12/2016 8:50:06 AM PST by Buckeye McFrog
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ManHunter

I’ve watched his testimony and agree with your assessment.
Hard to believe he could get promoted to the level he has.
That said, just because Odumbo wanted stupid people in positions of importance does not mean Trump should follow suit.
The only thing Carly is suited for is destroying organizations.
There are quite a few agencies that could use that expertise, ATF, for instance.

29 posted on 12/12/2016 8:51:23 AM PST by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

On the plus side, she can open her mail with her chin.

30 posted on 12/12/2016 8:51:58 AM PST by Bridesheadfan

quote:

To: Sacajaweau

I like how Trump is humble-izing all those who demeaned him during the primary process.. Face to face.. or in Carly’s case, Face to Red Eyes ..

She came out and blubbered about seeing Shaq Oneal’s show in his office.. she is far from a frontrunner imho. ;-)

31 posted on 12/12/2016 8:52:48 AM PST by NormsRevenge (Semper Fi - Monthly Donors Rock!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Could hardly come up with a worse idea.

So I take it he’s just him giving her the mini-Romney treatment.

Fingers crossed anyway.

34 posted on 12/12/2016 8:54:47 AM PST by 9YearLurker

A Freeper asks the pertinent question.

quote:

Why?

41 posted on 12/12/2016 9:14:21 AM PST by firebrand

quote:

NO
NO
NO

and
NO!!!!

She came across in the debates as a borderline insane hawk with no indication of being smart about world affairs - just shrill and angry

NO

48 posted on 12/12/2016 9:34:26 AM PST by silverleaf (Age takes a toll: Please have exact change)

quote:

Maybe it’s just a nice gesture, after the debate ‘face’ off.

Nothing more than a nicety.

49 posted on 12/12/2016 9:36:31 AM PST by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow!)

quote:

What? She would be completely out of her depth and was a terrible CEO. Hopefully this is Trump just stringing her along for fun. Pick another general.

51 posted on 12/12/2016 9:53:17 AM PST by jimnm

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I love how seemingly for every nomination announcement someone on freep yells "fake news", revealing just how awful those picks are.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I'm getting tired of it myself. Any time something doesn't align with their view perfectly they shriek "fake news" or "false flag" and then end the discussion.

I wonder if this will be the future's history lesson about yellow journalism like the period around the 1890's was for us

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
TBH, their despair sustains me in these trying times.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

neongrey posted:

TBH, their despair sustains me in these trying times.

Personally, I'm motivated by having another reason to call boomers out on their parasitic fuckery once federal retirement benefits get canned.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Why do they "ban" specific sites? This was a thread on Trump canceling his conflict-of-interest press conference, with a link to Talking Points Memo.

edit: Obviously TPM is left-leaning, but they include links to other "biased" sites.

Smeep fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Dec 13, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Smeep posted:

Why do they "ban" specific sites? This was a thread on Trump canceling his conflict-of-interest press conference, with a link to Talking Points Memo.

edit: Obviously TPM is left-leaning, but they include links to other "biased" sites.

Some sites are banned because of that whole "freep doesn't understand how fair use is supposed to work" lawsuit thing.

Some sites are banned because freep is an echo chamber.

Some sites are banned because they're too crazy even for freep, such as infowars.

Someone, please cover Rex Tillerson’s Assault on Scouting, it looks really good but I can't dedicate the time to it today. I mean, with quality posts like this one, what's not to like?

quote:

Because of his pro-fag agenda, boys are going to get assraped.

you’re OK with that?

I’m not.

61 posted on 12/13/2016, 9:21:03 AM by T-Bone Texan (Normal people do not play dominoes on pizza.)

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I don't actually want to go to freerepublic.com at work, but what is Rex Tillerson got against the Boy Scouts of America?

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Covok posted:

I don't actually want to go to freerepublic.com at work, but what is Rex Tillerson got against the Boy Scouts of America?

Nothing. He pushed for allowing gay scouts, and Freep hates him for it.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Geostomp posted:

Freep are purestrain authoritarians. It's not enough to win. They must silence all dissent in the most violent manner possible. There can be no disagreements of any sort and all must serve their desires no matter how contradictory they may be.
To FREEP (and trump voters in general) the goal isn't to "win", the goal is for the other side to lose. You saw it with Trayvon Martin, when Zimmerman was acquitted they STILL weren't happy because they didn't want Zimmerman found not guilty, they wanted Trayvon found guilty. Who loses is FAR more important than who wins, who wins hardly matters at all if the right people lose and, since EVERY issue is a "win or lose" type issue, every time someone else wins they lose.

SocketWrench posted:

L
O
L

He'll simply ignore the whole issue and refuse to talk about it. The end.
Eventually FREEP and the rest will fall in line and you'll only hear two things: Whenever Trump breaks the law you'll hear "B-b-b-but HILLARY!!" and "Any Day Now"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

McGlockenshire posted:

Someone, please cover Rex Tillerson’s Assault on Scouting, it looks really good but I can't dedicate the time to it today. I mean, with quality posts like this one, what's not to like?

Far less of them than you'd expect are against Tillerson. There's a couple of holdouts but the ones who are opposing Tillerson are being called Nevertrump Cruz supporters.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not but I'm going to assume it's not.

quote:

Imagine what’s going to happen to America now that the government is one big lobby group for Exxon.

Good things.

4 posted on 12/13/2016, 11:18:14 AM by mbarker12474

Man who even cares about gays in Boy Scouts, that's old news.

quote:

This is one big concern I have about this guy, but I also recognize that the whole Boy Scouts issue was a red herring in some ways. That organization has been in disarray for years, as evidenced by the dramatic decline in membership since its peak in the late 1980s.

I wouldn't be surprised if it ceased to exist in my lifetime, and it really has nothing to do with Tillerson's role there.

6 posted on 12/13/2016, 11:21:06 AM by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

quote:

BSA membership declined by about 80,000 in the two years that Tillerson was the president, and by about another 415,000 since then.

This is an organization that is likely facing its demise.

34 posted on 12/13/2016, 11:47:51 AM by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

I won't quote this whole post, but this is the Freeper nathanbedford, and the end of his post has Nathan Bedford Forrest's picture.

quote:

In less than a generation we have seen an entire society reverse its judgment on homosexuality. You might not like it but there it is. In reversing the judgment many have come to the conclusion that all matters of sexuality should be held to be a private matter, a retail matter between man and God and not subject to legal prohibition. Indeed, the Supreme Court years earlier had already ruled that the state might not regulate homosexual acts done between adults, or presumably among adults, in private. To illustrate how far matters had progressed, it had now become illegal to discriminate in business or to decline to do business with homosexuals just as it had become illegal to decline to do business with, for example, African Americans or religious groups.

This legal revolution applied equally to the Boy Scouts and it is not a surprise that ultimately the Boy Scouts redefined its mission so that it no longer required discrimination against homosexuality. In doing so, the Boy Scouts came to render unto Caesar.

Wait, so you can have gay sex and still be good and moral? Where's savagesusie to weigh in on this?

quote:

My eyes roll upward. If this is about young boys, good deeds, leadership, then let all boys as they are be able to be a part. All boys however they are made.

If this is about scout leaders, let’s have them all keep any sex acts they do PRIVATE. Not interested in what they do sexually as long as they are good and moral people who will not lead the boys astray.

Most men who molest children from positions of authority are “married” to a woman, even those who molest young boys. We must not let alone any men with positions of authority over children and youth WITH said children. No unsupervised time alone with any child, no car rides, nothing. That goes for teachers, coaches, clergy, anyone.

20 posted on 12/13/2016, 11:30:24 AM by Yaelle

NEVERTRUMPERS :argh:

quote:

Odd that the man agonized over the decision and prayed for guidance yet YOU all want to posture as “defenders of Christians”

Face it, this is just usual collection of knee jerk Never Trumpers looking desperately for the next thing to whine about because their god Cruz lost the 2016 GOP Primary.

26 posted on 12/13/2016, 11:34:40 AM by MNJohnnie (Trump discriminates against non-successful people.)

Freep definitely never whines because someone isn't ideologically pure.

quote:

Just stop. There is no interest in fact and rational discussion in posting these thread. Posting these is just childish petulance that Cruz lost looking for something to vent it spleen about daily.

You lost the Primary, you lost the Convention, you lost with your spoiler 3rd party candidate, and you lost on Election day.

#Never Trumpism is dead. NO ONE but God is perfect. This daily whining because Trump isn’t ideologically dogmatically political pure, like you fantasy Cruz would be, is just childish petulance in action.

Find some valid points to criticize and people will take you seriously/

This whining becasue the candidate for SEC STATE once made a decision that did not 100% agree with your poltical dogmas is useless noise

31 posted on 12/13/2016, 11:41:33 AM by MNJohnnie (Trump discriminates against non-successful people.)

quote:

A rational person says “So how is this relevant to his qualification to be Sec of State”?

A political dogmatist feverishly combs every article of the persons past desperately hoping to find something to scream in hysteria about because the person is not ideologically perfect.

This “Purity Uber Alles” dogma has not worked for #Never Trumpers in the Primary, at the Convention, with your 3rd party spoiler or on Election day. It has gone beyond obsession to an unhealthy compulsion for some of you.

Most of you don’t seem to realize there is a danger of being the “boy who cried wolf” here.

47 posted on 12/13/2016, 11:58:58 AM by MNJohnnie (Trump discriminates against non-successful people.)

How far is Freep willing to go to suck Trump's dick? Well, it's pointed out twice that Exxon Mobile directly donates to Planned Parenthood, and no other Freepers comment on it whatsoever.

quote:

BTW, According to Breitbart, ExxonMobile is one of the many companies that DIRECTLY fund Planned Parenthood.

See here:

[Breitbart link]

43 posted on 12/13/2016, 11:53:42 AM by SeekAndFind

Not every Freeper is against Tillerson because of the Scouts thing, some of them are against him for other reasons.

quote:

Face it, this is just usual collection of knee jerk Never Trumpers looking desperately for the next thing to whine about because their god Cruz lost the 2016 GOP Primary.

Not at all. Trump has made a very bad pick here installing a carbon tax loving crony globalist at the 3rd post important post in the federal government. He’s going to be hearing about it from everybody except the Trump can do no wrong crowd. Guaranteed.

58 posted on 12/13/2016, 12:15:18 PM by lodi90

An interesting question that so far no other Freepers have answered.

quote:

As with all things political, I would ask if the opposite party would support a guy with the same creds if nominated.

So if a Obama appointed a dude who helped and supported normalizing homosexuality into the BSA would FR or the GOP support it?

68 posted on 12/13/2016, 12:30:27 PM by Theoria (I should never have surrendered. I should have fought until I was the last man alive)

More like a no-man administration! :v:

quote:

Add to that the fact that Tillerson himself is an Eagle Scout, as am I. I don’t like the idea of gay scoutmasters anymore than I like the idea of male Girl Scout leaders; bad idea, bad chemistry.

I haven’t been involved in scouting since I graduated from high school, but if scouting is in any way similar to what it was when I was young (I belonged to packs and troops officially sponsored by the US Air Force, which is no longer allowed by DoD), scouting is a good influence on any young man - gay or otherwise - and I strongly suspect that there were gay (we didn’t use that word then) young men in a few of my troops. Beyond that regarding scouting, see my first comment.

Finally, if anyone believes that Trump is going to find any nominee, for any cabinet position, that is not objectionable to someone for some reason, he is going to have a two-man administration.

74 posted on 12/13/2016, 12:44:11 PM by ManHunter (You can run, but you'll only die tired... Army snipers: Reach out and touch someone)

Yes you are you loving moron, that's literally all you goddamn idiots have done every time he supports something you guys used to hate. poo poo, look at this very thread where people are saying "Hey, gays are totally cool, why would gays being around our kids be a problem?"

quote:

FR is a conservative site. If Trump suddenly decides that abortion is the American thing to do, we’re not just going to be sycophants and respond “well, he’s still better than Obama”

Trust but verify

75 posted on 12/13/2016, 12:49:19 PM by ari-freedom (Chicken Little Concerned for Trump people are almost as annoying as NeverTrumpers!)

Finally I'll leave you with this.

quote:

The Democrats oppose Ben Carson because the Democrats don’t like blacks or people who help blacks.
The Democrats oppose Rex Tillerson because the Democrats don’t like homosexuals or people who help homosexuals.

Rinse and repeat 1000 times. It’s how the Democrats win all their arguments.

28 posted on 12/13/2016, 11:35:49 AM by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)