Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Skoll posted:

Steam Achievement Manager, I assume.

There are maps designed to either let you farm clots or will give you like 8 trillion xp for one kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
There's always a super perk trainer map running on servers.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Plan Z posted:

There are maps designed to either let you farm clots or will give you like 8 trillion xp for one kill.

Alteisen posted:

There's always a super perk trainer map running on servers.

Yeah, but that poo poo takes forever. I imagine most people just want a "click once and be done" method.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Azran posted:

How do you do that?

Skoll posted:

Yeah, but that poo poo takes forever. I imagine most people just want a "click once and be done" method.

There is.

https://www.wemod.com/infinity

I think the latest version requires you to sign up for an account to use the trainers which isn't too bad because it has trainers for a number of games.

For the KF2 max level cheat to work you have to start a solo game, enable the cheat, kill a couple of things and then exit to main menu and your perk will be level 25. I also posted this a few pages ago too ;)

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
I get why people don't want to grind for levels, but there's a lot of people just jumping into the level up maps who then have no idea how to play the game, regardless of how simple it is, and assume just because they're high level they can handle Suicidal difficulty and whatnot. poo poo's a bit annoying.

Also I need a group because my usual one, uh, basically never plays... anything anymore.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I'm pretty burned out on KF2 at this point and I'm hoping they can come up with an objective, any objective, besides "grind levels."

Also, this game's skill curve, outside of learning parries or how to get the most efficient healing out, is just about non-existent.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

dont even fink about it posted:

I'm pretty burned out on KF2 at this point and I'm hoping they can come up with an objective, any objective, besides "grind levels."

Also, this game's skill curve, outside of learning parries or how to get the most efficient healing out, is just about non-existent.

...looots of them are zerkers

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Cheat Engine is free and requires nothing. :shrug:

Psion fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Dec 21, 2016

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.

dont even fink about it posted:

It'll be fun when they get to adding Objective mode maps this year

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
I finally got a chance to sit down and play the post-release game/beta, and man I missed it. It feels like it's in a good place. The new map is super rad, and I love the progression of the volcano and tide as the waves go on. I know Black Forest did the day-to-night thing, and I hope they do more of it with future maps.

I love that some of the weapons are cross-perk now, but I'm not sure what to make of Survivalist. It seems...dull? I dunno.

Also first game in like two months and my drop is another field-tested woodland SCAR. :thumbsup:

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I keep getting Snakeskin AA-12s :shrug:

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Huh, happened upon Some MoneyTM in both my Steam Wallet and IRL. Still on the fence about getting the PS4 version of KF2. Also need a new HDD for my PS4 which makes things worse.

Should I still re-buy KF2 on the PS4? Also, which case should I open on PC.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

widespread posted:

Huh, happened upon Some MoneyTM in both my Steam Wallet and IRL. Still on the fence about getting the PS4 version of KF2. Also need a new HDD for my PS4 which makes things worse.

I'd say yes

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

widespread posted:

Weapons skins seem disproportionately unprofitable so unless you're trying to actually use them, skip the USBs. If you ARE trying to use them, like, idk pick the ones that have things you think you'd like. The game isn't tremendously big right now so if you're trying to turn a profit you're probably better off with CS:GO poo poo. That said Series 5 Crate has a lot of nice cosmetic items and I got a Mask of the Abyss out of one.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hey another ski mask, that will be go great with my other 12.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Psion posted:

Cheat Engine is free and requires nothing. :shrug:

Both programs are free...

If you have working CE tables post em.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

PS4 people, check the flash sale for today. KF2 is now 20% off.

Which means for me, it's now $16.99. I gotta.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

PS4 goons add me so we can kill zombies

BostonZombie

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
My KF2 poster came in for Christmas.

It's pretty baller.

Also Skoll and I played on a custom map that spawned nothing but Bloats and Husks every other wave, and finished with spawning the Patriarch, Hans, and (actually) about 100 Fleshpounds for the final wave. We didn't win.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
The map is called China Temple. Don't play it.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Theta Zero posted:

My KF2 poster came in for Christmas.

It's pretty baller.

Also Skoll and I played on a custom map that spawned nothing but Bloats and Husks every other wave, and finished with spawning the Patriarch, Hans, and (actually) about 100 Fleshpounds for the final wave. We didn't win.

whats the huge mouth in the back?

She Bangs the Drums
Oct 17, 2009

by VideoGames

MadBimber posted:

your mom

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

I love that the Skrake is doing his pointing thing. I remember just running the first time he did that to me.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The fist pump is what makes it, you just know he's extremely excited to gently caress you up.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

MadBimber posted:

The Patriarch gurgling mouthwash.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Alteisen posted:

The fist pump is what makes it, you just know he's extremely excited to gently caress you up.

I love the bloats. "I'M FAT!" :zombie:

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
I want a KF2 poster with all the mercs on it. Especially The One True Briar.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Man I cannot deal with Hans at all anymore, on Sui or HoE the guy just crushes me if I end up by myself.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I find it odd that enrolling in the beta yields a 3 GB download but then if I want to go back to playing the open version I have to download another 1 GB of data. Does KF2 just overwrite its base install for the beta?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
How exactly do I access this beta? Doesn't seem to be in the beta dropdown menu

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Azran posted:

How exactly do I access this beta? Doesn't seem to be in the beta dropdown menu

If you're on PC, you right click KF2 in your library and go down to the Properties option, go to the Betas tab, and opt into the beta marked "preview."

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Be warned that sirens are bugged and can overkill you in one shot from absurd ranges.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?

Theta Zero posted:

If you're on PC, you right click KF2 in your library and go down to the Properties option, go to the Betas tab, and opt into the beta marked "preview."

Huh, yeah, it appeared now. I guess it doesn't appear if you've got a game open??? Anyways, thanks.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Oh poo poo I got the no heals for patty chievo with pubs.

gently caress guess I gotta go into PvP now if I wanna platinum this. :barf:

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
That trophy is the loving stupidest and I'm glad I don't give a poo poo about them unless a game enraptures me.

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009
KF2 on PS4 is a blast. Is plays shockingly well and it's just so much fun. Pubbies are a special breed of retard though at least at lower difficulties. Welding doors with the entire team on the opposite side, zerkers using long rifles, or running from flesh pounds, medics who refuse to heal for whatever reason. It's pretty bad. The game is incredible though. Is there a ps4 community group? We should make one to play some games. Just 3 or 4 competent team mates is all the world.

Also been playing the demo man and oh my god that perk is amazing. Launching flesh pounds into the stratosphere is so satisfying. Most the talents seem good too. Going to be hard to split time between medic and Demolitionist.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Marogareh posted:

That trophy is the loving stupidest and I'm glad I don't give a poo poo about them unless a game enraptures me.

Surely I can win one game as humans or zeds.

And yes there's a group, KF Goons if you wanna join, I'm in Lin Kurosawa if you wanna add me.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Alteisen posted:

Surely I can win one game as humans or zeds.

Yeah, you'd think...

I tried for like 4 hours one afternoon and I think I'm just going to cheese it because god damnit people are dumb.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yea if I can cheese it I will.

Wouldn't even take that long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermite
Aug 16, 2006

Huzzah!
My psn is ShazamWow86. I should be around most of this week.