Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

What a subtle picture. Also all of the words are translated except sāttviktā, which they decide you should just know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Which part is the radiation

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bobby Digital posted:

Which part is the radiation

The Shakti. Duh.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H126jPdgPrk

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZBT4Rdly4

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

I have no idea what this song's about but it delights me every time I hear it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Otana posted:

I have no idea what this song's about but it delights me every time I hear it.

It's literally about "tunak tunak tun tunak tunak tun tunak tunak tun da da da" which is the sound one of those funny Asian geetars makes when played. Hope this helps!

e: There's probably something about love and girls and that sort of thing thrown in between tunaks for good measure but who cares about that.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 07:00 on Dec 13, 2016

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

Magic Hate Ball posted:

I love her reaction to Couric's tortured hand pose:

Couric's a real butterfingers

RJWaters2 has a new favorite as of 14:29 on Dec 13, 2016

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkzqOu3iFnU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_7BVZOZ5DA&hd=1

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's literally about "tunak tunak tun tunak tunak tun tunak tunak tun da da da" which is the sound one of those funny Asian geetars makes when played. Hope this helps!

e: There's probably something about love and girls and that sort of thing thrown in between tunaks for good measure but who cares about that.

Also the music video was made when the artist was being accused of only being popular because of the women in his videos. In response he made a video that only featured himself.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Q. Does a banana possess the buddha nature?

A. BANANA

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I am now prepared to fail my subtle banana test.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Are those from the web page that says I'm gay because of ghosts

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGcCmxcemVU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

So as well as being naturally radioactive, bananas also emit spiritual radiation? Does this change the critical mass required when building a banana-bomb?

forkbucket
Mar 9, 2008

Magnets are my only weakness.

Doesn't seem very subtle to me. :smugbert:

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Stoatbringer posted:

So as well as being naturally radioactive, bananas also emit spiritual radiation? Does this change the critical mass required when building a banana-bomb?

No, no, they're not emitters, more like lenses and capacitors. You infuse a banana with your own divine consciousness, then give it to someone so when they eat it they are gently enveloped in indiscriminate love.

Alternately, you scream "LOVE BOMB!" and throw it like a grenade.

I pulled that entirely out of my rear end, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn I have the right idea.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Dareon posted:

I pulled that entirely out of my rear end

I'll have that other banana, then. The one you didn't touch.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

whoops wrong thread

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

A friend told me the other day she knows a guy whose job it is to familiarize patent office workers with sources for preexisting ideas, and he's set it up so he pretty much just shows them lifehack youtube videos for a few hours. Metalifehack.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Dareon posted:

Alternately, you scream "LOVE BOMB!" and throw it like a grenade.

If you throw the banana, does it split up into a group of smaller bananas, that explode individually?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
That's the Super Love Bomb.

Fake edit: Wait, no, that's the one with manual detonation.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

If you throw the banana, does it split up into a group of smaller bananas, that explode individually?

Also, if I smack it hard enough, can I stick a banana to a wall for a remotely triggered shaped charge of love?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Dareon posted:

they are gently enveloped in indiscriminate love.

I said banana-bomb, not bukakke-bomb.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ogod. Ogod. I just made use of an old twist tie. The dual wire kind. I cut it in half to make a blunt twist tie needle of sorts. For crafting. For putting beads on string. To make a bracelet. Ogod. Is this how it starts

CapitanGarlic
Feb 29, 2004

Much, much more.
Here lies Karate Bastard, who discovered that the greatest life hack of all is the sweet release of death

and whose corpse can be fashioned into a trendy shoe caddy in twelve easy steps

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

CapitanGarlic posted:

Here lies Karate Bastard, who discovered that the greatest life hack of all is the sweet release of death

and whose corpse can be fashioned into a trendy shoe caddy in twelve easy steps

And somehow the corpse only carries one shoe despite the two feet it started with.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oops, wrong thread.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fox life hack:

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Yesterday I ate at a restaurant that had light fixtures made from vegetable steamers. Life, hacked.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

GWBBQ posted:

Yesterday I ate at a restaurant that had light fixtures made from vegetable steamers. Life, hacked.

Were there vegetables in them? Because I'm sure we could hack this deeper.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

GWBBQ posted:

Like the steamers that expand and contract? Thats not the worst idea ever. Would work in a pinch I guess. Wouldn't put up in a restaurant but not actively dangerous like other lives hacked.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Jerry Cotton posted:

Were there vegetables in them? Because I'm sure we could hack this deeper.

Back in the pure strain days of Bitcoin there was a jackass selling fruit dried by excess Bitcoin miner heat.

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.

Mustached Demon posted:

Back in the pure strain days of Bitcoin there was a jackass selling fruit dried by excess Bitcoin miner heat.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Article title: 8 foods you can magically regrow from kitchen scraps

Not a link because gently caress their page rank: https://www.homemadebyyou.co.uk/articles/fun-stuff/8-foods-you-can-magically-regrow-from-kitchen-scraps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE