Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Clippers are on the receiving end of stuff like that because they are whining fuckheads throughout the entirety of every game all season long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Cool Buff Man posted:

Isaiah with 52... very good.

He's awesome. Also, I like how Simmons cannot make up his mind on him, he's probably concussed from all the flip-flopping.

We need a real star who is taller!
He's the best!
He should come off the bench!
He's Tiny Archibald!

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Quadrapellegiance posted:

My vote:

Damian Lillard (my boy)

Kemba Walker

If you weren't already probated for transphobia I would have you banned, permanently, from these boards for these votes. I know higher-ups at something awful.com.

Jack's Flow posted:

He's awesome. Also, I like how Simmons cannot make up his mind on him, he's probably concussed from all the flip-flopping.

He's the best!
He's Tiny Archibald!

Lol yeah, I can kind of understand it though because as exciting as it is to have a mean little bulldog as your main scoring option it sucks when the opposite team remembers that he's 5'8" and bullies him away from the basket during crucial parts of the game

Really though, he's a very small man for the NBA and he's averaging 27.7 points on .606% TS with 6.1 assists for a team with a good record. Number 8 ws/48 (.241, behind Butler at .244) That's loving awesome and he should be an all-star. I like Kemba enough but he's not even close to that

Cool Buff Man fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Dec 31, 2016

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Cool Buff Man posted:

If you weren't already probated for transphobia I would have you banned, permanently, from these boards for these votes. I know higher-ups at something awful.com.

The only people who should be banned for their votes are anyone who didn't vote for The Process.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Jack's Flow posted:

He's the best!
He's Tiny Archibald!

He's a Alpha tweener Unicorn with The Look

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

roundmidnight posted:

If Anthony Davis isn't averaging 32/13/4blk on January 1, 2017, I will donate $100 to the New Orleans charity of y'all's choice.

See you in the Clinton Administration.

What wonderful things we used to think in our youth. Davis is right around 28/11/2.5.

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
If Joel Embiid isn't averaging 36/19/7blk/8,000 retweets on January 1, 2021, I will donate 100 Trumpbucks to the Sandernista insurgency faction of your choice.

See you in the Kanye Administration.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Early Saturday morning opinion: Zach LaVine is becoming a pretty nice shooting guard.

T-Wolves could end the season with a trio of 21-22 year olds average 20+ points per game :getin:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Crazy Ted posted:

Early Saturday morning opinion: Zach LaVine is becoming a pretty nice shooting guard.

T-Wolves could end the season with a trio of 21-22 year olds average 20+ points per game :getin:

The last 10 games it so the wolves have looked good. Not great, but they look like the .500 team everyone was hoping they'd be. Whether this is then figuring it out or just a good run is to be seen.

And yeah, LaVine is legit. He becoming a master of the quiet 20pt game.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Thank god this made it to the internet.

https://streamable.com/rgi77

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
How the hell did Isaiah score 52 points last night without a single assist? As a point guard too for christ's sake.

That's some real Kobe poo poo.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

tanglewood1420 posted:

How the hell did Isaiah score 52 points last night without a single assist? As a point guard too for christ's sake.

26 shot attempts, though

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Intruder posted:

Hold the phone, you're saying you're not going to watch football because of shitheads and then you cheer the team owned by Michael Jordan?

That's basically every home announce team though? Or maybe I'm just so used to it because holy poo poo Worrell and Drexler

The Association is much more Just and Good than the NFL. I'm where I belong.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010

Lockback posted:

What wonderful things we used to think in our youth. Davis is right around 28/11/2.5.

This is so loving dark, my God, what a find.

(Hornets posters, give me some ideas)

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Cool Buff Man posted:

This is the best thing ever

He's so loving bad and I love it

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

roundmidnight posted:

This is so loving dark, my God, what a find.

(Hornets posters, give me some ideas)

I immediately setup a remind me email, though I frequently do like to search for peoples old dumb opinions to make me feel better about mine.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Rockets Bitch

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Crazy Ted posted:

"becoming," pfft

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

tanglewood1420 posted:

He was doing it efficiently (like Tae said, 26 shots) so there was no reason to pass, it's a lot like Klay's 60 pt game. Goofy but fun to watch

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Bashez posted:

Thank god this made it to the internet.

https://streamable.com/rgi77
I love this man

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I think we have to ask ourselves how Rondo appeared to be so good for so long

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

he had three alphas in boston and thrives in the role of fourth alpha. but can he be a Third Alpha? No. There are just not enough alphas.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Well, he tore his achilles and an ACL. I suspect that makes a big difference for a guy who relies on his quickness.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

When your two great skills are plying defense and passing, it's easy to look really amazing while playing next to KG, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Victor Oladipo is playing today :getin:

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Reminder that Obama roasted Rondo with one joke and it broke him forever

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

On the other hand Obama roasted Trump a entire evening and hes now president.what im saying here is that rondo will be the goat

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rajon Rondo. Not as mentally tough as Donald Trump

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

boxcarhobo posted:

lmao, had to watch it again. The laugh makes me laugh irl, i laugh so hard

fuuuuuuuuuuuck yea

e: http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/12/30/ice-cube-pro-basketball-league-big3-jermaine-oneal-jason-williams/

im so all about this, this is EXTREMELY my poo poo, white chocolate already commited, YES LORD

Are you sure it's that Jason Williams?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

rondo is even worse than i thought he'd be, which i didn't think was possible.

rondo is so bad that I get incredibly excited every time MCW gets on the court and MCW is awful.

the bulls' best lineup is probably wade/butler at PG and doug mcdermott out there, jesus christ what at loving trainwreck.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

R.D. Mangles posted:

rondo is even worse than i thought he'd be, which i didn't think was possible.

rondo is so bad that I get incredibly excited every time MCW gets on the court and MCW is awful.

the bulls' best lineup is probably wade/butler at PG and doug mcdermott out there, jesus christ what at loving trainwreck.

Remember Younger and more athletic.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

NotWearingPants posted:

No, but the last time I saw video of him, he was stunting on white dudes at his local Rec, so this seems perfect for him.

E: the only other Jason Williams spelled that way is some dude who plays in Israel now so yeah I think it's white chocolate

boxcarhobo fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Dec 31, 2016

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Yo did you guys know there's ANOTHER Mike Williams WR in this year's NFL draft. Does that mean 2018's NBA draft is going to have another Ja(y)son Williams and another Marcus Thornton

Kris Dunn's sister Jourdan is beautiful

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Dec 31, 2016

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

same
https://twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/815299020671348736

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Here he comes to murder some more panda bears?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Dejan Bimble posted:

Yo did you guys know there's ANOTHER Mike Williams WR in this year's NFL draft. Does that mean 2018's NBA draft is going to have another Ja(y)son Williams and another Marcus Thornton

yes i quite enjoy the nfl draft

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Dejan Bimble posted:

Kris Dunn's sister Jourdan is beautiful

That's a weird joke and a very skinny woman, do you know her personally from catwalkery dejan bimble

NotWearingPants posted:

That is definitely white chocolate

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

this cruela devile rear end lookin motherfucker

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/vgoodwill/status/815320698663137281

Rip 3 Alphas(July 2016 - December 2016)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm sure rondo will handle his demotion with the professionalism we've come to expect from him and not an insane mutiny.

• Locked thread