Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
or if you really hated someone just order illegal poo poo to their address

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

boner confessor posted:

or if you really hated someone just order illegal poo poo to their address

I think you're thinking of a mail bomb. My mom is afraid of them even if she knows who sent the package.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Also perhaps most illegal packages aren't as interesting to enforce as preventing/punishing transport of guns (or drugs).

Source: I accidentally ordered live brussel sprout or cabbage from Asia (on Amazon, thought I was ordering seed) and got a love letter about soil parasites and not having my permit for agriculture import on file. Oops!

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

I think you're thinking of a mail bomb. My mom is afraid of them even if she knows who sent the package.

That's because they were super en vogue in the 90s. My mom is the same.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
My[79F] Granddaughter [21F] is disrespecting me, and I feel like I've offended her.

quote:

Hello, . My granddaughter is staying with me and caring for me because I've recently fallen and need help doing things. Today my older sister called, and began to brag about how hard her daughter works.

I told her "well Helen (my daughter and my granddaughter's mother) is busy all the time because she is at home right now with 4 cats and 3 dogs that aren't even hers, they're Elise's (my granddaughter) but Helen is the one who has to take care of them." But then my sister said "They aren't really they are Helen's." I said no they aren't.

It is very easy to hear in my house so I called Elise in and asked her to sit down. She didn't sit down but just asked what I needed. I began to explain everything that I had said, and told her that I didn't want her to think I was fussing on her.

Elise then said "I wasn't listening so I have no idea what you're talking about." I said, "Well I'm glad you weren't listening." Elise said "Uhh, okay?" And then I tried to explain again everything that I had said, and Elise said, "That's not the correct number of pets" and I said I couldn't remember.

Then she said, "I don't really care, but I shouldn't get grief for that. I was a kid when I asked for those pets so if they didn't want them they should have said no." She also said it wasn't right for me to say because she does have one dog that she got last year, and he is her responsibility and he is with her here at my house. And she does always bring him.

Then she left the room and I felt like she was angry with me. So I came out and tried to talk to her but she didn't speak. I told asked her what she was doing and she said working. I asked on what and she said some writing thing. I asked how it works, because she says she works on the computer but I don't understand how you get paid that way.

Then I told her about my sister and how she complains about this and that but I am so much worse than her and she didn't say anything.

tl;dr: My granddaughter overheard me say something raunchy about her

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
needs her 21 year old granddaughter to take care of her and then badmouths her granddaughter to her sister, and makes sure her granddaughter knows about it

nice

honestly everything about this lady makes her sound awful, her whole post reads like she was trying to goad her granddaughter into a fight and doesn't understand why it didn't work

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

My[79F] Granddaughter [21F] is disrespecting me, and I feel like I've offended her.

Is this grandma suffering from dementia?

"That isn't the correct number of pets" is a :redflag: for me.

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I (26/F) have a boyfriend (26/M) who really wants to be a cat. What do I do?

u/rizzle3451h

I need advice. I've been dating my boyfriend for almost a year and he desperately wants to be a cat. He constantly meows at me and even hisses. He loves to rub his face up against mine and purr, pretending that he is a cat greeting me and then waits for me to pet him. I am not the biggest fan of cats, but they are growing on me. I just don't know if I should play along with him or tell him that this has gotten out of hand. What should I do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsK6Lqc6u30

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

no i mean like, if joey down the street pissed you off and you know he's on probation, order some lovely weed to his address and watch him go to jail

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

How can I [20F] feel comfortable pooping around my boyfriend [20M] of over a year?

I feel like an idiot posting this but I feel stressed enough about it that I thought I might as well see if anyone has advice. I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a year and it's my first real relationship (his too). Things have been going very well and I'm so happy and 99% of the time feel more comfortable with him than anybody else, except for one little problem… I cannot poop when he's around, at all. The thing is, I know he's pooping when I'm around for sure (like, he'll be in the bathroom for several minutes and I don't hear him peeing). And he's not the type of guy that thinks girls don't poop, has any issues with bodily functions (we have a normal sex life on my period), or would think any differently of me because of it. Yet I still hate the idea of him knowing that I'm pooping, even though he obviously knows that it happens.

Only recently have I found stealthy ways to poop when we’re spending a lot of time together. We live a couple hours away from each other so usually only see each other on weekends (that’s why it’s been possible for me to not poop around him). Recently, we’ve been able to spend some more extended time together (4+ days in a row) so I knew I wasn’t going to wait to poop for that long, so I'd either a) poop while I'm running the bath water before a shower so the sound is masked or b) while we were out somewhere, I’d go in a public bathroom. I’m a quick pooper so the main thing I’m worried about is him hearing the sound or smelling it.

Neither of us have a scatological sense of humor or talk in detail about bodily functions so I doubt any conversation would ever come up about pooping (like he would never ask me why I hadn't pooped around him & I’m not sure he even realizes that I haven’t). I feel like it’s really time for me to get over this because there’s been a few times where after one of us sleeps over at the others place, the next morning (when I normally poop) I’ll really have to go and will sometimes cut our time together a few hours short (and will come up with an excuse about something that I have to get done).

Not that it’s taken away much of our time together, I just don’t want something that silly/irrational taking away ANY of our time spent together. I’m also worried about the day I inevitably get sick with something where I’m getting diarrhea, and can’t avoid telling him. Plus thinking about the future of our relationship, if we were to move in together, I cannot be afraid of pooping in my own place and avoid it all the time.

Does anyone have advice on getting over this, pooping in the most inconspicuous way possible, etc? There’s been other things in the relationship I was self conscious about before but got over eventually (having sex on my period, not shaving so meticulously or wearing makeup all the time around him) and now I feel stupid for ever worrying about those things. I feel like this is the final hurdle I need to get over to really feel comfortable in the relationship.

TL;DR: I'll take any and all advice for feeling comfortable enough to poop when I'm around my boyfriend; I've so far only done it when we're together while I have water running before a shower, or in public bathrooms.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Looking him dead in the eye while making GBS threads on the floor.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

quote:

tl;dr: My granddaughter overheard me say something raunchy about her

If you just gave me the tl;dr, I would have assumed an entirely different scenario took place.

Anyway it sounds like she got defensive about her daughter, said something she shouldn't have, worried her granddaughter heard her, and kept talking about it after she should have shut up. Not exactly an uncommon scenario minus the specifics.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

JaucheCharly posted:

Agreed. Grab the bull by the horns.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JaucheCharly posted:

Exposure therapy is highly effective

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Gaunab posted:

How can I [20F] feel comfortable pooping around my boyfriend [20M] of over a year?

Get a colostomy. Alternative is to try and introduce it into your sex life. If I know redditors, and based on this thread I do, he'll feel obligated to try it and it will eliminate your fears.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Yeah, he will be shocked when he finds out she poops; he'll probably break up with her to find a girlfriend who doesn't.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

boner confessor posted:

no i mean like, if joey down the street pissed you off and you know he's on probation, order some lovely weed to his address and watch him go to jail

it would have to get intercepted, though, and the big vendors on alphabay make 20,000+ sales a year, they know how to ship drugs without it getting detected in transit. USPS can't monitor your mail without a warrant so unless he was on probation for exactly this sort of thing AND they had reason to believe he was back into it they would more than likely never intercept. If you were going to do something like this you'd want to order something detectable (like a large amount of MDMA or Heroin) from the Netherlands or some other country that customs pays extra close attention to, and even then it would have to be a significant enough amount to launch an investigation. There's so much protection in the system against this sort of plan that it's completely infeasible.

honestly at this point I am starting to wonder percentage of parcels shipped in the US are drugs. The number has to be staggering.

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jan 11, 2017

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Aww, poor thing. A stint in jail will fix that a right up. You'll be able to poop in front of anyone after that.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

P-Mack posted:

Agreed. Grab the bull by the horns.

berth ell poop

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm pretty sure there's no "military version" of a Saiga-12 that's banned in the United States. Saigas are pretty common here in all sorts of configurations.

I vaguely remember this story (I think) and my impression was this guy was trying to have a Saiga shipped directly to his house. I could be wrong though. It wasn't that the gun itself was illegal in the US.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

lmao what in the holy hell is this poo poo

Thank god my dad is quietly drinking himself to death in the middle of nowhere, colorado.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I like that one of her old lady friends probably heard her story and said, "Oh sweetie I have JUST the place for you to poorly type this out."

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

scrubs season six posted:

I vaguely remember this story (I think) and my impression was this guy was trying to have a Saiga shipped directly to his house. I could be wrong though. It wasn't that the gun itself was illegal in the US.

Nah, importing the gun itself was also illegal; apparently the Saiga itself is directly banned from import due to sanctions as a result of the Crimea annexation.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mirthless posted:

Nah, importing the gun itself was also illegal; apparently the Saiga itself is directly banned from import due to sanctions as a result of the Crimea annexation.

That makes sense. I hadn't considered the Crimea aspect.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

boner confessor posted:

Mirthless posted:

it would have to get intercepted, though, and the big vendors on alphabay make 20,000+ sales a year, they know how to ship drugs without it getting detected in transit. USPS can't monitor your mail without a warrant so unless he was on probation for exactly this sort of thing AND they had reason to believe he was back into it they would more than likely never intercept. If you were going to do something like this you'd want to order something detectable (like a large amount of MDMA or Heroin) from the Netherlands or some other country that customs pays extra close attention to, and even then it would have to be a significant enough amount to launch an investigation. There's so much protection in the system against this sort of plan that it's completely infeasible.

honestly at this point I am starting to wonder percentage of parcels shipped in the US are drugs. The number has to be staggering.

You could always have it shipped to his house, give him time to open it, then call the police absolutely irate that your loving convict neighbor is opening boxes of drugs on his goddamn porch when there's kids around.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
R/relationships: darknet drug frame-up strategy station

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I [24 F] am in need of advice on what to do with my Boyfriend [29 M] of 4 years.

quote:

To start off, I need to share a bit of background information. My boyfriend and I use to be very active in the bedroom, but it slowly died down and now I suffer almost unbearable pain when we have PIV sex. (I am going to doctors to try and figure out what's going on). Because of this pain, the bedroom has been dry for at least 6 months with attempts to have intercourse randomly dispersed throughout.
I have also gained about 50-60 pounds since we started dating. I understand that physical attractiveness is a very important part of a relationship. My boyfriend has admitted that he isn't as sexually attracted to me but still calls me beautiful. Even I am unhappy with my body and in no way feel sexy, so I don't hold that against him. I am also currently working very hard to lose the weight though progress is slow. So, add all of these issues with my boyfriend's insatiable sexual appetite (doctors think it's a hormone imbalance) and you get a very frustrated man.
We sat down and had a discussion about it, he wanted to go and have sex with other women, no relationships, just pure sex (we call it going to get coffee). At first I wasn't too comfortable with the idea, but I set a strict set of boundaries and rules which he has followed. He never pressured me into my decision, and he wouldn't have gone behind my back if I had said no. I have to admit, it is kind of nice to having a happy guy to come home to and not be beaten over the head with 'give me sex' all the time. Now, just to ease some worry, if I want to try and have sex he still will try with me. He also still flirts sexually with me and even though I'm not sexy, being around me still physically effects him.
The issue that I need advice on is that he went to go 'get coffee' and the girl got pregnant. He was wearing a condom (which I know is true because he has extreme trust issues and OCD about germs), and she was supposed to be on birth control. We can't tell if she messed with the condoms, or what happened, but it happened.
She is going to get an abortion, it's scheduled for Monday. I'm still in a whirlwind of emotion. I'm angry, scared, nervous. I feel sick to my stomach and I can't sleep. I don't know how to process this. We talked about this potentially happening, but I never thought it would. I want to be angry with him, with her, but deep down, I don't think that I should be because we had a discussion about it and I agreed to him getting coffee. I was just wondering what advice you could give me to help me through this time. I know this was a mistake, he wasn't planning to get pregnant.
Also, we've agreed that he's not going to be getting coffee anymore. I'm also not going to leave him, it was a mutual decision, and I supported his needs. If this had happened behind my back, then his rear end would be on the curb in a heartbeat. I do not see this as cheating since we agreed on it and he was a complete open book about anything I wanted to know.
Any advice on getting through this would be appreciated. Thanks!
tl;dr: Boyfriend got an allowed piece of side meat pregnant. She will be getting an abortion. Need advice on working through this.

I'm actually not quite sure what she needs help working through. She allowed her guy to bang other ladies, one accidentally got pregnant, she's terminating it and he will no longer have side pieces.

Also, here are her rules about the "coffee breaks"

quote:

I didn't think I needed to include my rules, but here they are:
Any girl must be told about me, our relationship and know that this is just pure, basic sex.
Never in our house.
Never with a co-work or friend to both of us.
Only in the Doggy position.
Must use condoms. (though he would anyways, it just made me feel better to have it in the list)
No kissing, or cuddling or anything that could lead to romance.
No relationship or real contact outside of the texts/calls of 'hey, let's meet up'.
However, I know he wore a condom with her because it took him two years to be okay with not wearing one with me. The thing is, is we can't be sure she DIDN'T mess with the condoms or wasn't on her birth control. When he first told me, he was convinced that she might have been lying to try and trap him. I told him he needed to tell her that she needed a blood pregnancy test, not just the do-it-at-home kind.
I am also not the lightly walk away kind of person either. Him and I have been through A LOT. I trust him more than almost anyone on this planet. However, if you are right, and there are some dots that haven't been connected though I can't see what they might be. I would leave in a heartbeat. Thank you for your advice though.

I don't know what only doggy means.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pick posted:

Well it's hard because otherwise you could set people up so easily. They need proof that you solicited whatever the shipment was.

lol ever hear the story of why the MD police have to actually report on what they are doing with their SWAT teams

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Nazzadan posted:

lol she only wants him doing them from behind so he can't kiss them.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Nazzadan posted:

I presume "you can't have sex in a position that would result in eye contact because that might be romantic."

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nazzadan posted:

You don't know what doggy style is or you don't know why she asked for it?

Cause this poster nailed the why:

Antivehicular posted:

I presume "you can't have sex in a position that would result in eye contact because that might be romantic."

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

WampaLord posted:

You don't know what doggy style is or you don't know why she asked for it?

Cause this poster nailed the why:

Yeah I meant why she specified that, and those are perfectly logical reasons why.

Jokes on her though, he'll just fall in love with their asses.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Only doggy is so he can't look them in the eyes while loving them. I guess she's ok with him looking them in the butthole though.

Edit: beaten

Ps. There's no way he followed those rules.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

lol ever hear the story of why the MD police have to actually report on what they are doing with their SWAT teams

no

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Also the odds of her getting pregnant the one time they have sex while using a condom and birth control are like...low. Slim. Hell, straight up unprotected sex isn't even close to a pregnancy guarantee for plenty of healthy people.

Nazzadan posted:

Jokes on her though, he'll just fall in love with their asses.

It's gonna break her heart the next time he wants to do it from behind and then immediately changes his mind.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I had to dig it up but everyone should read this one, it's a doozy and p much political r/relationships

tl;dr not only can you set someone up that way, even if you don't the cops will do it for you

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jan 11, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I once got one of my packages intercepted. I wasn't worried about it because I knew I hadn't committed any crimes but I was certainly curious what was going on. It was actually a shipment of caribou legskins, hooves-on, which had begun to rot because the moron who sent them to me didn't package them correctly. Apparently the drug dogs thought that this box smelled mighty interesting. Joke was still kind of on me though because they still had me come pick up my legskins, now COMPLETELY rotten. They did apologize to me though for the mistake.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Nazzadan posted:

Also, here are her rules about the "coffee breaks"

These are ridiculous rules, but the entire situation is ridiculous. Her boyfriend clearly didn't follow them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Leon Einstein posted:

Only doggy is so he can't look them in the eyes while loving them. I guess she's ok with him looking them in the butthole though.

Edit: beaten

Ps. There's no way he followed those rules.

Lookin' 'em in the ol' brown eye instead.