Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

Sitting in the kitchen in the evening, Harry was verbally cruel. At that time I knew all about the Asperger’s arrogance and uncontrollable urge to belittle anyone who didn’t have his special knowledge and didn’t share his opinions. It was exposed to me almost every day and I had trained myself not to pay attention because it was too stressful for me. But this time he was unusually verbally cruel. He did not respond to my requests to stop, but increased the cruel verbal abuses. I was exhausted and despaired…

Smash. He struck me violently. I lay on the kitchen floor and bled. He kept beating me hard. At every stroke he shouted furiously: ‘I’ve never hit you, I’ve never hit you, I’ve never hit you.’ I was terrified. He went on and on; I couldn’t move. He did not stop beating me, until I begged: ‘It is my fault, pleeease forgive me.’ I called our friend; the only person who knew the truth. I was stunned how he spoke with such control and so friendly on the phone as if nothing had happened. … He never apologized after the violent abuse. He never expressed any remorse.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pick, that's not a manchild, that's an abusive rear end in a top hat. Okay, maybe he's both, but he's in no way the typical manchild.

For someone who does taxidermy you are bad at identifying things.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

He barely notices I am gone, is healthy and still calls me his wife, even though I am no longer. He calls to ask me to do his laundry and never once said he missed me. He is on a robotic myopic mission he calls life. Nothing has changed really. I, however, have lost all my friends and social support, have chronic illness and a nervous disorder and may well lose my house because of the financial ineptness of the person who was supposed to be my partner in a relationship. The deprivation of basic human needs was NEVER on the table for the AS person, as the NT does the bulk of the basics in the home and oft times at work as well, and almost certainly with the children. Yet the NT person could be on the floor dying or in labour and the AS individual would walk over them to get to get to the computer. Where were my human rights in that marriage? We are the housekeepers, house maintenance, child rearers and unpaid caregivers and Mental Health workers in the home. Notice how I did not say ‘wife’ as that would mean there was a family, sharing dynamic involved, but the wife aspect was ink on a registration form for most of us.”

quote:

He lacked empathy, and he didn’t understand why I expected him to be able to anticipate needs or intuit things. As an example, when I was pregnant with our first daughter, I was put on bed rest for the last few weeks of my pregnancy due to an inability to walk from pelvic instability. I had no friends where we lived as I hadn’t lived there very long. I was, therefore, unable to go to the kitchen and prepare food. I would have to sort of slither up the hall on my side to make it to the bathroom. I literally could not walk or stand. I was famished when he would get home. He was never able to remember that I was home and unable to meet my needs. One evening, he came home with food and ate in front of me. He didn’t ask how I was, talk to me, or even engage. He just sat there, glazed over, and ate his food while playing computer games. He rarely greeted me. I was so frustrated and angry. He looked at me with wide-eyed innocence and asked, ‘What’s wrong with you?’ Pregnant wife on bed rest unable to walk? He just didn’t get it or understand why that had anything to do with him or why he had any responsibility there. It bewildered him. That is, however, a typical interaction. It has played out over and over again in different contexts over the years.”

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I wonder if some of these childfree people simply can't bear the idea of having to care for another human being for any reason whatsoever. They'll get in relationships with other childfree people but the mutual understanding is that each looks after themselves.

Something tells me someone with these attitudes wouldn't be very keen on caring for a disabled or elderly family member either.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

My husband was diagnosed with Asperger’s a little over a year ago. We have been married almost 37 years and the stress and sacrifice of dealing 24/7 with a man/child has cost me my health, my job, college, and my sanity. While dating, I thought he was just quirky and shy. He made me believe we were on the same page about the future. After marriage, he lost interest in sex after three or four weeks and made it clear he did not want children. I always loved to travel but he refused to go anywhere. In my area, a wife just did not travel without her husband, and if she did the gossip was terrible. After moving to our current home 30 years ago, he refused to move to another state, city or house. Now I am disabled in a non-accessible house and my life is a living hell. An outsider looking in would see a man who is very smart, emotionally flat and likes to tell funny stories. Most people like him. The outsider would probably feel sorry for him for having a fat, handicapped, angry and terrified wife and have no idea that when she married him she was pretty, healthy, fit, smart and people often commented on her beautiful smile. He took all of these things from me. I did not realize what was happening to me because I loved him. It was like a slow leak that you don’t recognize until it is too late. If you are willing to give up your every hope, dream, and ambition for someone who is unable or unwilling to be a partner in your marriage and does not appreciate you or your sacrifice, then a life with an Aspie spouse is for you. If I had known what I was getting into, I would never have gone on the first date. You also need to consider this–what if YOU become seriously ill and need to lean on him? It’s like leaning on a five-year-old child who has equal control of your finances. My home is a bio-hazard because I am no longer physically able to clean, he is unwilling to clean and refuses to allow me to hire someone to help. If you are considering marriage with an Asburger’s person, my recommendation, after having lived it for these many years, is to RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION! Marriage is hard enough without having one of the partners emotionally stunted and having no common sense.”

quote:

I work as a counselor and have a degree in psychology but have missed some obvious and terribly painful and isolating patterns. The things that attracted me to my partner of 23 years were his high intelligence and his childlike way of seeing things. He teachers IT and has two masters degrees. The behaviors have slowly worn me down all seem to have to do with his inability to read or express care or emotional warmth. He has often stood away from me and lectured me, become angry or ignored me. When someone with reasonable emotional intelligence would respond differently. I am leaving the relationship. It has taken me two years to leave and try to shed the guilt I feel in not being loyal to my own values. It will sound dramatic, but those of you in the same position will understand, if I stay I may as well be in prison. I too get tired of all those people saying how interesting, gifted, talented, and special people with aspergers are. I’m sure they are in many situations. However, it simply does not work if you want an intimate and warm relationship. I respect other women out there who have laid it on the line, you have given me courage and empathy.

Pick fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jan 12, 2017

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Are these just horror stories from spouses of people on the spectrum?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

100 degrees Calcium posted:

No, they're a stunning take down of Pick's concept of what she thinks a manchild is.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Okay Pick, no more please and thanks

quote:

My [25f] husband [26m] has received inappropriate messages from girl [22?f] but won't unfriend or block her?
Hey guys, used a throwaway account for this one. Basically for the past 2 months or so, maybe less, I've been on edge about a girl that keeps messaging my husband. A while back she started following him on instagram and liking all his pictures (totally fine, doesn't bother me at all) but then she finds him on Facebook and friends him on there too (once again totally fine I don't have an issue with that). Then she started messaging him on instagram. He accidentally liked a picture of hers and then instantly unliked it and she messaged him saying "did you really just like then unlike my picture" (and again not a big deal) BUT they got talking and she told him of some good restaurants to go to and they just had a normal conversation THEN she started asking about me (I'm currently unemployed) and she started talking down about me, saying it must be really tough on him and how she's got this really great job and she'd hate to have to pay for someone else (I don't know if my husband replied to that or not) THEN the next day she sends him a message along the lines of "hey baby, how's your day going cutie". My husband didn't reply as he thought it was weird. She then messaged him again telling him about her day but being inappropriate, the message was along the lines of "I've had a bit of a hard day, had to go to the doctors again, but that's what happens when your childhood is being abused by your stepdad whilst your mum lets him". Again my husband was like wtf and just left it and didn't reply.
Me and my husband went on vacation and she sent him another message saying "hey baby, hope you have a good time, you deserve it" by which point I said come on, delete her now she's being inappropriate, to which my husband just shook it off and said she wasn't causing any harm and blocking her etc would cause unnecessary drama. So like an idiot I left it.
She then continued to like all his pics throughout the rest of time after that. I didn't hear about anymore messages and I thought it had all died down. BUT THEN my husband got drunk the other night and told me she randomly sent him a nude photo. Well, I hit the roof. For the past month or so I had asked him to unfriendly her etc but he said no and then being told he's now seen her completely naked just really screwed with my head. He said he didn't respond to the picture and just ignored it. I wasn't born yesterday. From the moment she started talking to him I knew she had a vendetta and I told him this. I even told my friend and she told me horror stories of how this girl loves splitting up relationships and she's ruined a lot of people's in the area. I told my husband this. Still he won't block her.
Now my husband isn't the type to do anything untoward. When girls flirt with him he doesn't realise it's flirting and he just thinks they're being nice. So I'm so confused. I have no idea what to do. I've told him that until he blocks the girl I'm going to assume he's done something against me and the girl is going to think that he's okay with receiving pictures (OH FYI she has a boyfriend too just to top it off)
This morning he's unfollowed her on instagram because I said I was at my limit but when I said he needed to block her so she couldn't see his page/message him again he wouldn't do it. If this was the other way around he would be screaming at me for me to block them and I'd do it because hell, I don't wanna upset my husband or have unnecessary contact with someone that's clearly not respecting of the fact I'm in a relationship and albeit a lil cray cray.
So please someone just tell me what to do. I had it in my head to maybe sneak on his instagram and just block her myself but I'm not like that, I don't like going on his phone or anything, I'd be pissed if he went on mine sooo.
TLDR: my husband has been receiving inappropriate messages and pictures from a girl online but he won't block her and would rather I got upset

GIRL :sever:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WampaLord posted:

No, they're a stunning take down of Pick's concept of what she thinks a manchild is.

*sees self in mirror* hmm... maybe there is a problem

*destroys all mirrors*

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

What are you even trying to convey, Pick?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Panfilo posted:

I wonder if some of these childfree people simply can't bear the idea of having to care for another human being for any reason whatsoever. They'll get in relationships with other childfree people but the mutual understanding is that each looks after themselves.

Something tells me someone with these attitudes wouldn't be very keen on caring for a disabled or elderly family member either.

uh wow

A big part of why my wife and i chose to not have kids is so we could take better care of each other without the distraction of a child we didn't really want or need

My spouse and I are both disabled. I work full time and am the primary breadwinner and support her. I also took care of her disabled parents for an extended period of time a few years ago. It turns out I am capable of this human emotion called compassion despite not having the desire to reproduce. Who knew?

Maybe you should be less judgemental of other people's life choices. This is a lot of why childfree people are so militant - you are so unbelievably insulting and belittling to other people for choosing to not make the same major life decisions as you.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I was expecting more "boyfriend of 2 months cries because he wants a motorcycle" and less "my spouse's mental illness is destroying me

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I[28m] told my close friends[28f] [27m] [29m] [31f] that I paid roughly $11,000 for a dating coach[33m], now they make fun of me behind my back and have lost respect for me.

So first, let me give you a bit of background about myself. I have always been the scrawny, unattractive guy. My only redeeming feature is that I am pretty tall. For most of my life I struggled with women. I had female friends, but getting a woman to date me was basically impossible. In my group of friends, I was always the one that was bad with girls.

After graduating college, I went on a massive self-improvement journey. Through the help of reddit and bodybuilding forums and books, I made a lot of positive changes. I read books on social interaction which helped me become more likable. I found a good weight lifting program to help me put on some muscle. And I used reddit for male fashion and style advice. It was all great stuff, and I could see the effects. But in the end, it didn’t make me “sexy” I was better looking but didn’t have that mindset I guess.

So I started watching videos on youtube of guys that are good with girls. And I attended this one guy’s seminar where he would talk give advice, and I could see this guy was the real deal. I paid a good bit for his online video course and it was well worth the money.

Then I basically started paying for one on one “in field lessons.” Where, we would go out to a night club and he would watch me talk to girls and give me break downs of what I was doing wrong. And this guy was an absolute genius. But beyond that, he gave me tons of great advice. Like what are the best movies to watch with a girl, really good lines, what is the best haircut for my body, even took great Tinder pictures for me. Just a lot of smart really non-intuitive things.

And it revolutionized my life. For me, it was a night and day change. I feel a lot more confident with women. And I have slept with 40 women in 2016. A lot of my friends were really impressed with the changes. And they kept asking me how I was doing it all, they would ask me advice on how to text women, what pictures they should use for their Tinder accounts. I even had two of my female friends that friend-zoned me before, basically ask me out. Overall, it increased the respect that I got from everyone.

I didn’t tell people that I was spending money to see a dating coach, I told them that it was a lot of luck, and I made some new friends at my gym who gave me tips on TInder. Well, I felt bad for my friends so, I decided to tell them my secret; I wanted them to do good with women too. That I paid money for a guy to teach me how to talk to women. Initially my friends were curious, and I gave them details about it. But then, I ended up finding out they made a group chat without me and they would just be cracking jokes/memes about me, in a really negative spirit.

They all called me a weirdo, and said that when I talk to women I do “magic tricks.” And a lot of my friends basically lost respect for me, since I spent money to be good with women. I tried to help my friends out and now they are treating me with such contempt that they are better than me. I just don’t get it, if you are unfit you go to a personal trainer, why is it any worse if you are bad with women to get a dating coach?

These guys have been my friends since college. And I don’t want to lose these friendships. I only told them why I did this because I wanted to help them out too. And I just feel like I got stabbed in the back.

Tl;DR- I told my friends I paid 11,000 for a dating coach. And they have lost a lot of respect for me, and now make fun of me.

I had to try really hard not to burn the guy in the comments myself.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I assumed we were making a distinction between people who choose not to have children and people who call themselves "childfree."

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Yes.

Because men are awful and mental disease isn't real. Autism is just a manchild being lazy.

Guarantee she won't post a man's side of a relationship with an autistic woman.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I was expecting more "boyfriend of 2 months cries because he wants a motorcycle and less "my spouse's mental illness is destroying me"

Well either way, I posted the thing like you ask so it's there or not there as you please!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

What are you even trying to convey, Pick?

"don't date mentally ill people" but she's framing it as manchildren because she doesn't want to sound ableist

like lol pick we can all take turns finding you the greatest hits of insanely abusive people if you want

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Just feels like you hate mentally ill people

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pearnicious posted:

Yes.

Because men are awful and mental disease isn't real. Autism is just a manchild being lazy.

Guarantee she won't post a man's side of a relationship with an autistic woman.

Autistic women tend to present differently, but they often stop having sex immediately after marriage or immediately after childbirth so there's a lot of stories in here that make that probable or a reasonable suspicion.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mirthless posted:

"don't date mentally ill people" but she's framing it as manchildren because she doesn't want to sound ableist

Don't date mentally ill people.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pick posted:

Autistic women tend to present differently, but they often stop having sex immediately after marriage or immediately after childbirth so there's a lot of stories in here that make that probable or a reasonable suspicion.

:biotruths:

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
To be fair, if you are a woman that is dating in portland, these loving tech job manchildren are a real epidemic and it is frustrating as hell.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

LethalGeek posted:

I[28m] told my close friends[28f] [27m] [29m] [31f] that I paid roughly $11,000 for a dating coach[33m], now they make fun of me behind my back and have lost respect for me.

I know it's completely irrelevant, but I love how loving dumb this title formating is that he included the age of the dating coach

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Pick posted:

Wow.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

remigious posted:

To be fair, if you are a woman that is dating in portland, these loving tech job manchildren are a real epidemic and it is frustrating as hell.

Dude you live in portland? We should hang out sometime.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

remigious posted:

Sure but there's a whole world of difference between "techie manchild rear end" and "is on the spectrum and is actively abusive."

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im not reading that guys long winded defense of himself because he spent $11,000 on a dating coach.

Unless i ddint see it in the article and his dating coach was Will Smith in which case lead with that.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I was kind of on that dudes side because he seemed to realize that he was the problem then he was all "I slept with over 40 women" which means he so sees them as an object rather than humans

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

WampaLord posted:

Sure but there's a whole world of difference between "techie manchild rear end" and "is on the spectrum and is actively abusive."

$30K/yr

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I assumed we were making a distinction between people who choose not to have children and people who call themselves "childfree."

I think it is a word that many people who have made that decision use to describe themselves.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Mirthless posted:

uh wow

A big part of why my wife and i chose to not have kids is so we could take better care of each other without the distraction of a child we didn't really want or need

My spouse and I are both disabled. I work full time and am the primary breadwinner and support her. I also took care of her disabled parents for an extended period of time a few years ago. It turns out I am capable of this human emotion called compassion despite not having the desire to reproduce. Who knew?

Maybe you should be less judgemental of other people's life choices. This is a lot of why childfree people are so militant - you are so unbelievably insulting and belittling to other people for choosing to not make the same major life decisions as you.

nice copypasta

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Pick posted:

Dude you live in portland? We should hang out sometime.

I moved to Colorado last year :(

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Silly autism derail aside, why was the response to Pick initially saying she personally didn't like manchildren an accusation that she must be totally cool with wifebeaters? What is even happening in this thread anymore?

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Spaced God posted:

I know it's completely irrelevant, but I love how loving dumb this title formating is that he included the age of the dating coach

Lmao I did not notice that.
All I'm visualizing is the Prince of Persuasia from bobs burgers
Be the tallest guy in the bar and brag about how long your buttcrack is!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Barudak posted:

Im not reading that guys long winded defense of himself because he spent $11,000 on a dating coach.

Unless i ddint see it in the article and his dating coach was Will Smith in which case lead with that.
Short version is he was likely taught PUA poo poo but that's ok cause he doesn't want to settle down until his later 30s because....

Now for a horror show where there's only one proper response:

My [28/f] mom [46/f] has completely changed her life for the better and is excited for my wedding but...I don't want her to come

This is long. Sorry about that.

I've been a lurker here and I know that the usual advice for abusive people is to go no contact. In my situation, I really don't know what to do about my mom because she's not really toxic anymore but I still want her out of my life.

Right now, she is trying really hard to be a good mom. She sends me sweet messages everyday and for my birthday she really made it as special as possible.

The problem is that she was absolutely horrible during my formative years.

I'll just make a quick list of a few the things she did:

*She would bring random guys over and my brother and I wouldn't eat for days because she'd focus of her attention on them. She told us we weren't allowed to eat without her permission and if she caught us, she'd beat us. She caught us several times and kept her promise.

*These guys didn't give a poo poo about her and when they would inevitably dump her, my brothers and I would pay. Her favorite thing after being dumped was to punch my brother and I in the back.

She'd call us in when we were playing and we'd just stand in front of the house crying because we knew what she was going to do. Whenever we cried she'd say, "Hey, I'm not going to hit you. I just want to show you something." We would make her promise and she'd sweetly promise and give us kisses. And then as soon as we walked in we'd get punched in the back. The betrayal hurt more than anything.

*She once burned the tip of my ear off. Somehow that part grew back so that was nice.

*She would slam my brother's head against the wall.

*She became some guys mistress and when they met at hotels, she'd bring me and my brother because she couldn't find a sitter. She would have sex in front of us...

*My uncle took me to a restaurant once and my mom told me, "I don't know why you think he's so nice because when I was pregnant with you, he suggested I get an abortion. He didn't even want you in this world" I' was 6 when she told me this so I thought that meant he hated me.

That all happened when I was in elementary school but it didn't really stop. When I was 16, things got really bad and two incidents led to me getting adopted.

One day, my mom was mad because I was writing my teacher a thank you note for being supportive. My mom asked what I was doing and snatched the letter out of my hands. She proceeded to beat me and focused mainly on punching my neck. I had to get an MRI/ X Ray and I was told that I was having muscle spasms that were so strong that it was starting to straighten the natural curvature of my neck.

The second incident came after my mom strangled me because she found out I had a boyfriend. She was actually trying to kill me and right before I blacked out, I kicked her in self defense. My brother, who had been doing nothing to help me came and started attacking me because I kicked my mom. He viewed my self defense as "disrespectful". Thankfully there was a witness and they both went to jail.

A letter from my religious community gave my mom $3,000 to sign her rights away and that was that. My mom was a mooch and has never worked so that was a lot of money for her.

I went nc with my mom then but I tried to be nicr and invite her to my graduation. She caused a scene there. I stopped talking to her when I went to college but she'd still send angry emails to me.

A year ago, she sent a nice email to me and apologized and said she just wanted to meet up. Since then we've been okay but I find myself resentful. Everytime my neck hurts, I just hate her because the pain is excruciating and happens about once a month.

If she had been on drugs or was an alcoholic, I could understand her behavior somewhat but she has never done drugs or had alcohol in her life. She claims that it was undiagnosed bipolar diorder and it makes me mad because my fiance has undiagnosed bipolar disorder and he's never even yelled at me. I've also had friends with the disorder.

I feel like my relationship with my mom is damaged beyond repair and it hurts because she is such a good person now. I just don't like her and I feel like because she's been so great, it would be cruel to tell her to get out of my life. I don't want to hurt her. Is this something I should try to get over?

TL;DR : My once abusive mom is wonderful now but I don't really like her and want to go nc. When I'm around her, bad memories resurface and I feel anger. Because she's so nice now, I don't know if it's cruel to tell her I don't want her in my life. It seems mean.

:sever: :sever: :sever: :sever: :sever: :sever: :sever: :sever:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Aerox posted:

Silly autism derail aside, why was the response to Pick initially saying she personally didn't like manchildren an accusation that she must be totally cool with wifebeaters? What is even happening in this thread anymore?

That's not at all what I said. I said that Pick was focusing on the wrong group to highlight as the "real monsters" of r/relationships.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

remigious posted:

I moved to Colorado last year :(

awww dang it

But yeah, I dated one guy who got on my rear end about losing weight because he found out I was 122 lbs and "no adult woman should be over 120lbs".

I'm 5'8".

e: apparently the 120 lbs thing is some sort of anime/dating sim cutoff for being fat, idk

Pick fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jan 12, 2017

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Aerox posted:

Pick is very vocal about her opinions in this thread. These opinions tend to come out and be directed at stories where the man in the relationship is a real poo poo heel.

Because of that some people think she hates men.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Barudak posted:

He spent a shitload of money on it IMO, but if he feels more confident and got the results he was after, who cares?

His friends suck if they're gonna make fun of him for doing what he needed to do.

(he's probably a PUA creep anyways so it's better if he and his friends just :sever: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Pick posted:

awww dang it

But yeah, I dated one guy who got on my rear end about losing weight because he found out I was 122 lbs and "no adult woman should be over 120lbs".

I'm 5'8".

That is ridiculous! I wonder how much he weighed...