Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

it did have this in the comments though, which is sorta a fun lil mini-update

uh-huh.

lol, that's an incredible update for such a short post

basically "this open relationship was completely my bad idea"

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Nothing better than plowing another mans wife with his baby in her belly :feelsgood:

fraternal twins with different fathers is the half-court three point shot of open relationships

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jan 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i woulda slammed that milf not gonna lie.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Groovelord Neato posted:

i woulda slammed that milf not gonna lie.

Didn't you read that she's ugly?

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Woman you need therapy for your SEVERELY ANNOYING insecurity, not hot young dick. Holy lol 'I'm ugly, aren't I?'

No, he realized you're a mother and a wife and he doesn't want to involve himself in the massive ticking time bomb of your impending divorce.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
It's hard to believe a woman in her 30s made such a cringe worthy text.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Moridin920 posted:

It's not, I'm talking about people who are like visibly uncomfortable when you hug them and give you the bro hug then mutter 'no homo' under their breath.

I just say "no homo" after grabbing a dude's rear end. How else am I supposed to tell if they've been working out if they keep wearing baggy pants?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Coincidentally (lol) the most homophobic environment I was ever in was my high school football team's locker room and yet when we ran out onto the field there just haaad to be like 2-3 grown rear end men at the locker room door patting each and every one of us on the butt.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
It me, the guy who doesn't really like touching anyone except close friends and my fiancee. Easy huggers weird me out.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Ride The Gravitron posted:

My "psychic" mom hates my BF [26/M]--she's convinced he doesn't love me [27/F] based on his body language, lack on care and enthusiasm towards me, his outbursts of anger and selfishness, and for being career-less and broke. Should I listen to her?

Her mom is giving her entirely sensible advice based on straightforward observations and she is discrediting it by pretending its some bullshit from the psychic friends network. Maybe mom should tone down the hippy dippy bullshit but nobody has to read chicken entrails to figure out that guy is a loving loser.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

It's hard to believe a woman in her 30s made such a cringe worthy text.

She furrowed her brow, thinking hard about what to text her new beau. The night hadn't gone as she planned, and she questioned her partner's commitment. Her expression softened as she thought of the perfect phrase. Quickly, she typed "do u rly liek me?" on the keyboard and hit send.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Me [32 F] with my date? [32 M] of a few months--am I crazy or is he waving tiny red flags?

I've been talking to this guy for a few months and am getting increasingly creeped out by him. My friends and family insist I am being judgmental and mean.

He constantly talks about how much he loves his sister, her husband, his brothers, and their kids (he sent me a picture of the kids the first day he texted me. I reacted poorly to that. Not his kids, should not be sending strangers their photos, what the hell!)

Any difference of opinion we have is met with "I respect you I respect that you have a point of view I am a very respectful guy I am a nice guy. I am a really nice guy, everyone thinks I am a nice guy." Unless it's about church, then he tells me there is no excuse to not go.

He monologues every time we talk on the phone, often times interrupting me or cutting me off after asking me a question, all while talking as fast as possible. We have had the same conversation every time he calls (him telling me inappropriately personal things for our acquantance, like vivid detail of family members deaths). I have told him this, and he immediately interrupts with the "I respect you," spiel, again as fast as possible. Then goes right back to what I objected to and restarts the story. I have hung up on him several times for this already.

He always talks at lightning speed and in the rare times I can get a word in edgewise, no acknowledgement of me having said anything happens. He bulldozes on, jumping subject to subject again speaking extremely fast.

The most annoying part was him telling me "My sister said I should tell you you are beautiful. You are really beautiful, beautiful." I flatly told him that he was insincere and to not call me beautiful if he didnt mean it, and to address me by my name. He lapsed into the I respect you," speech again.
I dont know if he has some kind of disability, or if he's just plain insane. Some things he does are similar to my autistic sister, some are similar to people I know with adult ADHD. Then again some are just batshit insane.

Edit to add Every day he texts me morning, noon, and night to have a good day, he hopes work is going well, and he hopes work went well, and that he is praying for me. I dont even text my mother that much. It feels very much like forced intimacy and I tell him to text less.

My friends are insisting I am cruel for not wanting to give him a chance, because he's very good looking. I think I should run for the hills and cancel the date (that he asked me out on, but I have to plan. Because he likes everything I like and wants to do anything I want to do.)

Good people of the internet, should I put my good running kicks on, or is he exhibiting a disorder I should be sensitive about and work with?

tl;dr: He rambles nonstop about the same things, tells me I'm pretty when his sister tells him he should, reiterates constantly that he's a respectful and nice guy, speaks at a super fast pace jumping subjects constantly, etc....and I am getting increasingly creeped out by it all, but he may have a disorder I am not aware of.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Me [32 F] with my date? [32 M] of a few months--am I crazy or is he waving tiny red flags?

I've been talking to this guy for a few months and am getting increasingly creeped out by him. My friends and family insist I am being judgmental and mean.

He constantly talks about how much he loves his sister, her husband, his brothers, and their kids (he sent me a picture of the kids the first day he texted me. I reacted poorly to that. Not his kids, should not be sending strangers their photos, what the hell!)

Any difference of opinion we have is met with "I respect you I respect that you have a point of view I am a very respectful guy I am a nice guy. I am a really nice guy, everyone thinks I am a nice guy." Unless it's about church, then he tells me there is no excuse to not go.

He monologues every time we talk on the phone, often times interrupting me or cutting me off after asking me a question, all while talking as fast as possible. We have had the same conversation every time he calls (him telling me inappropriately personal things for our acquantance, like vivid detail of family members deaths). I have told him this, and he immediately interrupts with the "I respect you," spiel, again as fast as possible. Then goes right back to what I objected to and restarts the story. I have hung up on him several times for this already.

He always talks at lightning speed and in the rare times I can get a word in edgewise, no acknowledgement of me having said anything happens. He bulldozes on, jumping subject to subject again speaking extremely fast.

The most annoying part was him telling me "My sister said I should tell you you are beautiful. You are really beautiful, beautiful." I flatly told him that he was insincere and to not call me beautiful if he didnt mean it, and to address me by my name. He lapsed into the I respect you," speech again.
I dont know if he has some kind of disability, or if he's just plain insane. Some things he does are similar to my autistic sister, some are similar to people I know with adult ADHD. Then again some are just batshit insane.

Edit to add Every day he texts me morning, noon, and night to have a good day, he hopes work is going well, and he hopes work went well, and that he is praying for me. I dont even text my mother that much. It feels very much like forced intimacy and I tell him to text less.

My friends are insisting I am cruel for not wanting to give him a chance, because he's very good looking. I think I should run for the hills and cancel the date (that he asked me out on, but I have to plan. Because he likes everything I like and wants to do anything I want to do.)

Good people of the internet, should I put my good running kicks on, or is he exhibiting a disorder I should be sensitive about and work with?

tl;dr: He rambles nonstop about the same things, tells me I'm pretty when his sister tells him he should, reiterates constantly that he's a respectful and nice guy, speaks at a super fast pace jumping subjects constantly, etc....and I am getting increasingly creeped out by it all, but he may have a disorder I am not aware of.

lmao if those are tiny red flags idk what a big one is

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The whole "respect" speech really creeped me out. Someone on reddit says it sounds like something his sister told him to repeat but he has no idea why he's saying it.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pretty sure dude is a burgeoning serial killer and she should never contact him again. She should also never speak to her friends again if they think this behavior is okay. :staredog:

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jan 23, 2017

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Don't doxx me, bro.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Pvt.Scott posted:

I just say "no homo" after grabbing a dude's rear end. How else am I supposed to tell if they've been working out if they keep wearing baggy pants?
No, no, no. After touching another man's rear end, you gruffly proclaim 'Good game!'

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Slugworth posted:

No, no, no. After touching another man's rear end, you gruffly proclaim 'Good game!'

That is literally something I do, so you're not wrong.

E good hustle is also acceptable

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
edit: oh wait no I missed a whole bunch of poo poo what a loving weirdo

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jan 23, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

The whole "respect" speech really creeped me out. Someone on reddit says it sounds like something his sister told him to repeat but he has no idea why he's saying it.

i mean she explicitly says he told her his sister is feeding him lines :spergin:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
So much drama

quote:

I [20F] have three roommates [19F, 19M, 20M] all college students. [19M&19F] were dating. She [19F] cheated on him with out other roommate [20M]. There's video of it and [19M] has just shut down completely for the past 76 hours.

Hello Reddit. Let me just say thanks for any advice in advance. The lack of sleep from the stress is starting to just, I don't even know. I don't have anyone to ask for help. Everyone is dumping this in my shoulders. I'm a college student and I have three roommates. Nick, Adam and Blaire. I know the title is confusing, but just please bare with me. It will make sense as I explain it.

Nick and Blaire having been dating since freshmen year of college. For the most part they were the perfect couple. They fought here and there, but usually it was cleared up by the next day. There was nothing to indicate anything was wrong with the relationship. This past Christmas Nick and I, went home together. We both come from the same state and city. Blaire and Adam were going to travel home a couple days later.

Just over three days ago Nick and I were helping each other study. We were waiting for, Blair and decided to kill some time. Blaire comes barging into the house a blubbering mess. She was inconsolable and we could not understand a word she was saying. She grabbed, nicks phones and she bolted out the door. He took chase, but seeing as how she does track he lost her. He was calling her trying to figure out that the hell her problem was. She came home hours later and made an excuse that she thought a fried was in trouble. She said she grabbed his phone to call the cops but everything was fine.

She gave him his phone back. Some time later he tried to go on Facebook and he could not log in. He tried on his phone and lap top. He came to Blaire and asked if she changed his password. They got into a mini argument because he said it was working fine before, and she's the only one that knows it. Blaire started to cry again and refused to tell him the password. He asked what's her problem and why is she crying so much? He was getting annoyed because he wanted to message his little sisters.

Now this part is important. We have a friend group chat on Facebook with 6 other people. It's our friend group. I went on Facebook and the entire friend group was tearing both Adam and Blaire a new one. They're were violent threats against the both of them. I asked what the hell was going on. They told me to scroll up. There's a sex tape of Blaire and Adam going at it, posted by Adam. I asked why none of them contacted, Nick to let him know. They said they wanted the gutless wimp to tell him herself.

I went and asked Nick to get me some stuff from Walmart. I told him I'll talk to her. I was arguing with her, and she told me she had sex with Adam when we left. She told me she was drunk and it meant nothing. She begged me not to tell, Nick. I mean on her knees crying into my leg. Nick came home and overheard us. He snatched my phone away from me. As you can see lot's of phone snatching going on. He went into the group chant and he watched the video. The entire time she was saying it's not her, she's sorry, it meant nothing. Calling him baby, babe, etc,. They got into an argument and he chewed her head off. She told us it happened once and that was it. She did not know he was recording it.

Nick has just completely shut down. He has not spoken to anyone, he has not eaten anything, he barely comes out of his room. He does not say hello when a random says hello. He has completely shut down. No one knows where Adam is, and Blaire is staying here because she has too. She has no where else to go. Her name is on the lease.

Any type of advice on how to handle this situation would be much appreciated.

TL;DR: Nick, Adam and Blaire are my roommates for college. Nick and Blaire have been dating since freshmen year of college. Blaire cheated on Nick with Adam. Nick has completely shut down. Any advice on how to handle this would be much appreciated.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
His behavior is very bizarre but I'm going to guess he is probably autistic. She takes this to kind of weird places with her aversion to intimacy, though. Like, is texting you good morning and good night every day really that weird? This is why she's probably coming off terribly to her family, some of the things she's objecting to are just a little... strange

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Sounds like Aspergers.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Gaunab posted:

So much drama

You see what Adam did right there with that video?

This is why it was totally reasonable to assume the douchebag who grabbed that lady's phone a number of pages ago would send a text to the husband of the woman he was loving. Some people are just loving douchebags.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Gaunab posted:

So much drama

Jesus, I get what Pick says about being insulted mostly by the laziness of cheaters. She wouldn't even change out of sweatpants and leave the house to cheat on her boyfriend! gently caress's sake, child. Put some effort into being lovely.

Also super loving weird and dumb of that guy to break the news of the affair via posting it to a group chat, I'm not sure what the purpose could possibly be?

It's going to be an awkward rest of term, that's for sure.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tiny Deer posted:

Jesus, I get what Pick says about being insulted mostly by the laziness of cheaters. She wouldn't even change out of sweatpants and leave the house to cheat on her boyfriend! gently caress's sake, child. Put some effort into being lovely.

Also super loving weird and dumb of that guy to break the news of the affair via posting it to a group chat, I'm not sure what the purpose could possibly be?

idk man this is exactly the kind of thing I'd expect the guy loving the stupidest woman in the world to find funny

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Tiny Deer posted:

Gonna guess Adam really hates Nick and probably has a thing for Blaire and when Blaire wouldn't leave Nick for him he decided to dump the video to the group to hurt them both

Alternatively, he takes a lot of pride in being an "alpha" and it make his dick get hard to betray her trust and destroy Nick's pride at the same time

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i dont understand what he hoped to accomplish by posting the sextape on facebook lol. was it just to show the world that he was, indeed, a sexhaver?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
The part where she tries to deny it's her is really what strikes me as the most unbelievable thing in the whole scenario, I mean, I don't doubt it happened, just, who the gently caress is that stupid????

"It's not me in the video, and if it was, don't worry baby it meant nothing"

this girl is the living embodiment of that Shaggy song we all made fun of in the early 2000s for being so implausible

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jan 23, 2017

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

So much drama

:murder:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Tolkien minority posted:

i dont understand what he hoped to accomplish by posting the sextape on facebook lol. was it just to show the world that he was, indeed, a sexhaver?

they all loving live in the same house too, like half of them want to murder the other half but they're stuck together for months still

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mirthless posted:

The part where she tries to deny it's her is really what strikes me as the most unbelievable thing in the whole scenario, I mean, I don't doubt it happened, just, who the gently caress is that stupid????

"It's not me in the video, and if it was, don't worry baby it meant nothing"

this girl is the living embodiment of that Shaggy song we all made fun of in the early 2000s for being so implausible

Her Plan A was to yank her boyfriend's phone out of his hands and lock him out of Facebook so that he'd surely never uncover the existence of the video or suspect anything

shoulda really just gone with Plan B to begin with

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Fullhouse posted:

they all loving live in the same house too, like half of them want to murder the other half but they're stuck together for months still

Yup, that's the weirdest part. They're all in college and hooking up with other people who you don't live with is the easiest thing in the world. Why bother generating this level of absurd drama? Maybe drama is their fetish.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jan 23, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

by which I mean her mom shoulda taken Plan B

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Yup, that's the weirdest part. They're all in college and hooking up with other people who you don't live with is the easiest thing in the world. Why bother generating this level of absurd drama? Maybe drama is their fetish.

Part of going to college is getting life experience and learning new things.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Mirthless posted:

Like, is texting you good morning and good night every day really that weird?

It's definitely not weird (sadly) nowadays, but it is extremely loving clingy and obnoxious

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
When having young parents goes wrong

quote:

My [15f] friend's sister [22f] is interested in my dad [30m] and it's making me really upset.

My parents had me when they were really young, but both of them broke up a couple of years later. My mom kind of moved away to study/work and now lives kinda far away, I don't see her often, she's remarried and has a baby that's a couple of years old. We both visit each other as often as possible, but I live with my dad and I have for pretty much as long as I can remember. I was always either being taken care of by my mom's parents or my dad's parents and my dad. My mom raised me for a couple of years, but then she got into some good school and had to move away and after that I pretty much only saw her sparadically from time to time. She's apologized now and said she regrets not being in my life more.

Anyway, long story short - My dad pretty much raised me on his own and I've always been made very aware throughout my life how young my dad is. Whenever we go out somewhere, people assume that he's my boyfriend/brother. My homeroom teacher asked if he was my brother the first time she met him.

My friends always make annoying comments about my dad, but I've kind of gotten used to it at this point. I love my dad, but I genuinely dislike introducing him to people, especially my friends, because I always get a weird reaction and I have to explain my whole situation to people. It's frustrating. It's also extremely depressing not having a mom around. I love my mom and I visit her during the summer, during breaks etc, but I wish she was just around more often. My friends go shopping with their moms, hang out and it's like having a girlfriend who genuinely cares about you, I don't have anyone besides my dad and it just feels like it's not enough sometimes. Our Christmas is always just depressing because it's just the two of us, I love joking around/talking to him, but we really can't talk about our "interests" because my dad just cares about lifting weights, cars and computers and those aren't things that i'm really interested in. And sometimes I feel like I don't have any parents at all.

Anyway. A month or so ago, I was staying at my friend's place and my dad came to pick me up. The next time I went over to my friend's house, my friend's sister asked me who was that "Buff guy in a BMW" that picked me up. My friend then quickly told her "That's her dad" and then, as always, I had to explain to her that my dad just turned 30, he had me when he was young etc. And she just kept saying weird stuff about my dad and it made me really uncomfortable. She asked me if my dad was single, then she kept asking me stuff about my dad and then when he came to pick me up again, she literally went outside and was talking to my dad for like a solid 20 minutes and it just weirded me out so much. Now whenever my dad drives me to my friend's place, she always comes outside for a "chat" with my dad and it' really starting to piss me off.

My friend told me that her sister said that my dad is "hot" and then made a bunch of jokes about being my step-mom.

I'm really upset about this, but I don't know what to do. It's really irritating and upsetting. Am I wrong for being really upset?

tl;dr: Friend's sister keeps flirting with my dad.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Texting that frequently check up messages is a little odd, and when combined with his other behavoirs makes it feel like a court order or a preprogrammed routine.

Shes probably not portraying it well to her family, and she should leave before the dudes sister starts coaching him to do other stuff.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

When having young parents goes wrong

haha "hey dude you're mom is hot I'd gently caress her" "SHUT UP MAN"

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

It's definitely not weird (sadly) nowadays, but it is extremely loving clingy and obnoxious

:confused:

It's not like he's checking up on her, he's literally just saying "good morning". Jesus, it's a text message greeting, it's not that big of a deal.

Barudak posted:

Texting that frequently check up messages is a little odd, and when combined with his other behavoirs makes it feel like a court order or a preprogrammed routine.

Shes probably not portraying it well to her family, and she should leave before the dudes sister starts coaching him to do other stuff.

Yeah, I think this is it. Like individual behaviors like the texting is a little weird but it really just seems nice if a little overly earnest. It's the sum of his weird behavior that's the problem and I imagine she hasn't really been able to break this down the same way to her family that she has to the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If I *just* started dating someone to the point that I hesitate to call them my girlfriend a good morning + good night message could be a little clingy but whatever really.

It's all that other stuff in between.