Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

WampaLord posted:

I clean my dick poorly, dude is talking about weird peeing techniques that seem pointless.

I pee, it's bad, my dick is hosed up, everyone please talk about it.

Also I sneeze/fart pretty often, I just don't have this magical ability to decide to never fart or sneeze that most people apparently have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I don't clean my dick at all, but you don't see me bragging about it!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nice edit, lmao.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Why would you ever clean your dick? That's weird.

SuddenExpire
Jun 29, 2005

expired...

Pvt.Scott posted:

I don't clean my dick at all, but you don't see me bragging about it!

A/S/L?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
chicks love dirty dicks

dirtier the better is what i've always heard

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

El Estrago Bonito posted:

The other option is that he could have one of several forms of infection but if he's getting laid I'd assume this girl would notice.

Counterpoint: There was someone in this thread that thought her boyfriend had a second butthole and thought it was too sensitive a subject to ask about.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

WampaLord posted:

Nice edit, lmao.

Thanks man, please wash your dick though

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Immortal/All of it/Your darkest and most sensual desires

13/f/cali

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jan 28, 2017

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

Thanks man, please wash your dick though

Show of hands, who besides that goon does the "push your balls to empty your pee more" move?

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

i mean I can relate because there's like two other people on the Eastern seaboard who wanna figure out how to inlay with a laser cutter with me and they're both dudes, but on the other hand that is an aggressively antisocial list of interests hoo boy

text me, the lab is getting a laser cutter and I had no idea you could do inlays with them, inlay is amazing and I don't have the skill to do it by hand

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

damnit now i wanna do a lot of ketamine more than usual

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

quote:

I [22M] just found out that my girlfriend [21F] plays Sims, and has turned one of her sims into a serial killer.

This is kind of ridiculous and mind-boggling but here it goes.

I've been with my girlfriend for two years now. We've had an amazing relationship full of growth and love. We've fought, but have always been able to communicate with each other. She's great.

Except, we were Skyping and she was sharing her screen because we were watching a movie together. The movie finishes, she says that she's going to play Sims. I tell her that I want to watch because I was just curious as to what she does on there, because I know that she likes interior design and has fun making houses and stuff. She opens it up and starts playing. I notice a woman standing in what looks like a dark cellar. I ask her what that is supposed to be.

She says:
"Oh, I make one of my characters sleep with women and then lock them away afterwards so that they die. It's kinda funny."

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am writing this as I continue to Skype with her. I know that she's not a sociopath. But I just, I don't know. She's really empathetic and sweet but can have a hosed up sense of humor sometimes. Please someone help me out here and tell me if I'm overreacting.

tl;dr: GF likes to make her Sims kill other Sims.

lmao

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

break up with her so she can date someone thats not a total weenie

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

how can you not know how the sims is traditionally played in this day and age

"you girls and your SIMS :rolleyes:" is such a 2006 kind of thing jesus christ dude

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

That's pretty funny.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

froward posted:

text me, the lab is getting a laser cutter and I had no idea you could do inlays with them, inlay is amazing and I don't have the skill to do it by hand

it's more like the laser cuts the channel and lets me do way, way more detailed work than I'd otherwise have remotely the patience to do (I started out doing this poo poo with a sharpened screwdriver and a hammer, prison-tattoo style), and then I fill it in with rocks or metal wire or whatever and polish the whole thing flush. It's still a super loving slow medium but, like, way less so with the laser.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jan 28, 2017

SuddenExpire
Jun 29, 2005

expired...

Pvt.Scott posted:

Immortal/All of it/Your darkest and most sensual desires

13/f/cali

:vince:

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

quote:

I [19/M] have aspergers and don't know how to relay this to my studious jock [20s/M] roommates.

Last semester, I shared a quad with three stoners who barely went to class and always played music until late at night. I complained to the accommodations team and eventually found a new room in a quad with three very studious guys. All three of them are pre-med students, all three are ultra-high achievers, which is what I wanted, but all three are athletic jocks.

The three guys I live with are upperclassmen (Juniors) while I'm a sophomore. I was put into their quad because they were known to be very studious, which they are. They attend class without fail, do practice MCATs and are in bed by 10:30. All three are on the rowing team and exercise at the gym early in the morning. I mostly stay to myself, but they've been reaching out. They've enlisted me to help invigilate their practice exams and have been calling me "stopwatch".

I'm so afraid of these guys finding out I'm not cool, or thinking I'm weird when they find-out I have Asperger. I've never been with the in crowd, girls never hung-around with me and I never had friends who were cool guys. I have been trying to act cool but I know I'm going to do something weird and I've always found being upfront about having Asperger has helped people understand some idiosyncrasies I have, or why I may say what I do.
Tonight they are hosting a party. The RA's are coming (and bringing the alcohol) so the party won't get broken-up. I don't drink or party, but don't mind. I'm just worried that I am going to do something stupid at the party. I feel like I need to tell them, but I'm honestly afraid to lose my standing with the in-crowd. I have a hard time interacting with people and need advice on how to approach this situation, especially these guys.

tl;dr: I have Aspergers and am living with three people who don't know. I should tell them, but I'm worried it will change their perception of me and I kind of like being a cool kid. Don't know how I should approach this.

They know dude, they know, and they are going to get you laid unless you screw this up.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

I wash myself inside the bodies of my women.

Thank you, Chairman Mao.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

La Brea Carpet posted:

They know dude, they know, and they are going to get you laid unless you screw this up.

They call you "stopwatch." They know. You can relax.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

WampaLord posted:

Show of hands, who besides that goon does the "push your balls to empty your pee more" move?

I had never even heard of this one weird tip for milking your pissy dick but you better believe I'm gonna fondle my balls when I urinate now.

e: Do some loving kegels, man. You shouldn't have to do that.

Clark Nova fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jan 28, 2017

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

You press the gooch not the balls by the way.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
It probably turns out it's real bad for you too just like pressing ur taint to not come during sex :/

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

it's more like the laser cuts the channel and lets me do way, way more detailed work than I'd otherwise have remotely the patience to do (I started out doing this poo poo with a sharpened screwdriver and a hammer, prison-tattoo style), and then I fill it in with rocks or metal wire or whatever and polish the whole thing flush. It's still a super loving slow medium but, like, way less so with the laser.

This owns, gonna try this. What kind of wood are you inlaying into?

Sorry for everyone's poor dick/fart/sneeze control! Get help I guess, or since healthcare is about to become prohibitively expensive again, wear a whiteboard around your neck that explains the malady, and you are sorry but can't help it.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mahogany makes for a nice, dark, even base that makes silver really pop. Pretty much any hardwood'll support it physically though, I've been eyeballing some padauk boards at the local lumberyard cause gently caress tasteful

Here's a story with a happy ending

Me [18M] with my [18F] gf, went to college and suddenly I don't matter anymore

quote:

My gf and I have been dating for about 3 and a half years. We've had our ups and downs but I cannot imagine my life without her. I don't think she can say the same for me.

When we were deciding on colleges she said she wanted to go out of state. I got mad and said that no, she didn't need to do that, there were good colleges here. She kept telling people that, so I told her that while I understood it would make her happy to go out of state, I wanted her to stay in state and that would make ME happy. She went out of state anyway.

During her first month of college I had to go visit my family for 3 weeks in a part of the country where I didn't have cell service. I still had wifi so we could talk on snapchat and messenger. We only talked three times while I was there.

Besides that she never talks to me. We exchange maybe 20 messages a day. I told her that I changed a lot for her in high school so now it's time for her to change for me.

One day I said that I could visit her and she said not to, that she was too busy and she didn't have time to entertain me for an entire weekend and that she didn't want to impose on her roommates. I told her that that was a bullshit excuse and that the likely reason she didn't want me visiting is because she was cheating on me. I've suspected this in the past, she goes to parties and gets super drunk and she really like attention. Every time I ask her she denies it.

When she was home last weekend someone asked us if we were going to get married and she said that she wanted to finish school first and that it was her first priority. I asked her why she didn't want to marry me and told her that we've been dating long enough that we should tell people we're getting married. She denied saying that and said that what she had said was perfectly reasonable.

So I don't know what to do. I really love her and think about her all the time but it doesn't seem that she really loves me.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Mahogany makes for a nice, dark, even base that makes silver really pop. Pretty much any hardwood'll support it physically though, I've been eyeballing some padauk boards at the local lumberyard cause gently caress tasteful

holy poo poo this dude's loving entitlement complex

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Bless this girl. Bets that she's actually attempted to break it off with him and he's too loving dense/in denial to notice?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Antivehicular posted:

Bless this girl. Bets that she's actually attempted to break it off with him and he's too loving dense/in denial to notice?

She's dropped enough clues that she's done with this dude, who, and I probably missed it somehow, doesn't appear to be going to college himself. A high-school degree should be enough to figure out that when she doesn't host you, goes out of state against your wishes*, and tells people you're not getting married you better pull yourself out of the oven because you are done.

*Your stupid, stupid, wishes.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
Hahahaha that girl fuckin rules

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I dunno why you need to drop clues instead of just breaking up

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

Because she's 18

Khorne
May 1, 2002

ArbitraryC posted:

She doesn't seem to be dropping clues. Besides the "don't come visit me" thing, but that also is probably just because he's going to be needy as gently caress the entire time. The guy just seems to be a big whiny baby while she seems to be a real person with aspirations.

He complains about them not talking but they message each other 20 times per day.

He complains about the marriage thing when they're 18. She also said she wanted to finish school and then evaluate her life. She didn't outright reject him or something. It's just not something she wants to even think about right now. At 18, and even 24, I felt the same drat way.

He's going to get dumped if he keeps being how he is, but I wouldn't think she's cheating just from what he said.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Jan 28, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Like I get that guy is being thick but cheating on someone instead of just ending things isn't something that should be commended.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

She's still in the intro classes.

ArbitraryC posted:

Like I get that guy is being thick but cheating on someone instead of just ending things isn't something that should be commended.

Sure, but the only person we have the word to go on is a grade A dolt so I'm gonna give the lady the benefit of the doubt here.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jan 28, 2017

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Oh, sweet babies. I can't even be too mad at anybody because aw, you're trying!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Khorne posted:

She doesn't seem to be dropping clues. Besides the "don't come visit me" thing, but that also is probably just because he's going to be needy as gently caress the entire time. The guy just seems to be a big whiny baby while she seems to be a real person with aspirations.

He complains about them not talking but they message each other 20 times per day.

He complains about the marriage thing when they're 18. She also said she wanted to finish school and then evaluate her life. She didn't outright reject him or something. It's just not something she wants to even think about right now. At 18, and even 24, I felt the same drat way.

yeah I mean dudes a loser but that doesn't make cheating okay.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

quote:

Besides that she never talks to me. We exchange maybe 20 messages a day.

He is getting a lot more than the bf I broke up with when I went away to college ever got. Clingy people are so gross.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Barudak posted:

Sure, but the only person we have the word to go on is a grade A dolt so I'm gonna give the lady the benefit of the doubt here.
What doubt? She went to an out of state uni to get away from her hometown and tells him he can't come visit. There's literally no part of this story he could be exaggerating on, dude needs to get some self esteem and end things but she's being a p terrible human being over it so I dunno why anyone would root for her here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

ArbitraryC posted:

What doubt? She went to an out of state uni to get away from her hometown and tells him he can't come visit. There's literally no part of this story he could be exaggerating on, dude needs to get some self esteem and end things but she's being a p terrible human being over it so I dunno why anyone would root for her here.
I give her the benefit of the doubt as long as her roommates know about him.

I mean, judging by the story, if she cheated on him she'd just break up with him. Maybe without mentioning cheating, but it's kind of irrelevant.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

He is getting a lot more than the bf I broke up with when I went away to college ever got. Clingy people are so gross.
When I was a teenager someone I was dating for ~1 year cheated on me and gave "I didn't think we were dating anymore" as their excuse. I hadn't tried to talk to her in ~3 days and she made no attempt to contact me during that time. Prior to that we were very much dating and doing stuff all the time. I just kinda peaced out right there and never talked to her again.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Jan 28, 2017