Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Adam Ford has got us now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Pants Donkey posted:

abortion discourse should include that trans men exist and can get pregnant, agc

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
GOD! Look at those SLUTS and WHORES judging that woman for the content of her character and not her gender!!! What a bunch of hypocrites!!
Yup, nothing bad has EVER come from excessive speeding right Grace Kelly, Paul Walker, Princess Diana, James Dean, Jayne Mansfield, Ryan Dunn, Sam Kinison, Dale Earnhardt....

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Pants Donkey posted:

Adam Ford discovers humor.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
That Adam Ford is sorta funny until you realize he'd happily watch all transsexuals burn in hellfire.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Faustian Bargain posted:

Adam Ford discovers humor.

Are you sure he didnt just copy this from the thousands of other "did you just assume my gender" as a punchline comics

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
haha are you triggered? because your gender got assumed?? hey guys this sjw just got owned!!!

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Hihohe posted:

Are you sure he didnt just copy this from the thousands of other "did you just assume my gender" as a punchline comics
No I'm absolutely sure he did, but it's minor progress from "look at me brutally own this liberal strawman I created."

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Since Quebec is in the news, here are two Quebec cartoons I could find about yesterday's events (there'll probably be more tomorrow, today's cartoons may not be online just yet)

That's Bonhomme, the mascot of the city's annual Carnival. So, yeah, very moving.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

DACK FAYDEN posted:

If only there was some candidate you could have supported and voted for who wasn't an insane fascist piece of poo poo, huh Ted?

"No. Both candidates are insane fascist pieces of poo poo, in exactly the same way, to exactly the same extent." — Ted Rall, until November 9, 2016

A good metaphor?? In this place???

Farecoal posted:

haha are you triggered? because your gender got assumed?? hey guys this sjw just got owned!!!

My husband told me that only women can have an opinion on abortion, and I trust in him

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Jay Rust posted:

Since Quebec is in the news, here are two Quebec cartoons I could find about yesterday's events (there'll probably be more tomorrow, today's cartoons may not be online just yet)

That's Bonhomme, the mascot of the city's annual Carnival. So, yeah, very moving

Bof, c'est une symbole puissante, hein?

Disingenuousness aside that comic strangely makes me feel less bad about things. Maybe we'll get through without devouring our own society

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe:

Scott Morrison, Treasurer and former immigration minister, on the radio declined to criticise Trump's travel ban. Quote: "The rest of the world is catching up to Australia".

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Fulchrum posted:

He once convinced a woman he loved her then sold her to hell for magic powers.

The hosed up bit is that he actually did love her. That was the whole Hell bargain: You give us your first true love, we give you magic so you can finally defeat RICHAAAAAARRRRDDDSSSS! :doom:

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I've seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I've never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Donald Trump in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

--
"Yes, it'll be some time before I want to sacrifice more money." "WE SAID WE WOULDN'T TALK ABOUT CANADA!!"

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Holy poo poo, Ted Rall drew a cartoon that made me chuckle.

Truly, the end times are upon us.

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009

Hasn't Ramirez done this "aw shucks plucky li'l kid waiting at the principal's office because, get this, he thought regular folks could get away with whack-a-doo lib policy" format before? I swear I've seen this exact cartoon before, just not with sanctuary cities

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

ACRE & EQUAT posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I've seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I've never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Donald Trump in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

:golfclap:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

This is easily my new favourite Trump drawing. Look at that mug!

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Fulchrum posted:

He once convinced a woman he loved her then sold her to hell for magic powers.

So did Peter Parker.

No, I'm not bitter over One More Day at all, why do you ask?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Keiya posted:

So did Peter Parker.

No, I'm not bitter over One More Day at all, why do you ask?

Basically, everyone in the Marvel universe is a huge rear end in a top hat except Captain America.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

DACK FAYDEN posted:

If only there was some candidate you could have supported and voted for who wasn't an insane fascist piece of poo poo, huh Ted?

BOTH SIDES DO IT BUT HILLARY IS WORSE

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Didn't a huge chunk of Schumer's immediate ancestry die in the holocaust? Like his grandmother (or mother? It's been a bit) was one of 2 children out of 9 who survived?

e: I would also like to remind people of Rall making that "Trump being surprisingly presidential!" comic and another anti-Hillary one right before the procession. The dumbfuck finally got someone who resembled his idiot imaginings of politicians and he couldn't stop honking it at old grudges to see it until it was blindingly obvious to everyone who didn't have their brains melt.

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jan 31, 2017

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
I bet Rall didn't even bother to show up at his local airport yesterday.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Shangri-Law School posted:

BOTH SIDES DO IT BUT HILLARY IS WORSE

I like this one because in "The boy Who Cried 'Wolf'" it's when the townspeople don't believe the kid that there's actually a wolf.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Stultus Maximus posted:

I bet those LAX protestors didn't even know about the vastly greater injustice of Ted Rall Not Having A Job At The Times Anymore going on right under their noses.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Oops

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall had an entire election campaign to refine his caricatures of these two and this is what he put out.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Fulchrum posted:

Basically, everyone in the Marvel universe is a huge rear end in a top hat except Captain America.

Uh, I hate to break it you but right now Cap is alt-right

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Fulchrum posted:

Now he's written by an rear end in a top hat who made a supervillain team that was a satire of the SJWs and also was a nazi briefly.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Cap America has always been representative of America's ideals, not of the actual existing country. So it sounds like they're keeping him current then.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Stultus Maximus posted:

Ted Rall leans back in his chair with a smirk after finishing his latest comic of a group of crudely drawn protesters praising Hitler.

"Heh, if they put ME in charge, we'd have some real change."

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Not sure how thread-pertinent this is, but Trump fired the AG and ICE Director today. I don't know that our crop of scribblers is prepared for this and what else may come.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Chard posted:

Not sure how thread-pertinent this is, but Trump fired the AG and ICE Director today. I don't know that our crop of scribblers is prepared for this and what else may come.

A bunch of lazy "you're fired" cartoons from the usual suspects, probably.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
What cartoon is Garrison gonna make if/when impeachment proceedings start? Just an insane scribble with LIBERALS gently caress LIBERALS TRAITORS scrawled across it?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Neopie posted:

Now he's written by an rear end in a top hat who made a supervillain team that was a satire of the SJWs and also was a nazi briefly.

The author is the kind of rear end in a top hat neo-liberal who whinged about the nazi punch while writing Captain America, a character whose debut was punching Hitler in the face.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

OldTennisCourt posted:

What cartoon is Garrison gonna make if/when impeachment proceedings start? Just an insane scribble with LIBERALS gently caress LIBERALS TRAITORS scrawled across it?

trump looking strong and stoic and graciously accepting his fate while a billion sjw caricatures cry 'racist!' and 'safe space!' and throw garbage at our beautiful golden martyr

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Shugojin posted:

A bunch of lazy "you're fired" cartoons from the usual suspects, probably.

that feel when you get so into the weeds of how hosed we are that you forget the president was a reality tv star

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Brother Entropy posted:

trump looking strong and stoic and graciously accepting his fate while a billion sjw caricatures cry 'racist!' and 'safe space!' and throw garbage at our beautiful golden martyr

meanwhile in real life trump will be melting down on twitter so hard people on cnn will legitimately worry out loud if he'll go peacefully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Trump is going to have to do more than "what Republicans like really really fast" to get impeached

• Locked thread