Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

did the timeline change all of a sudden or is this some way to wink wink nod nod just genocide the palestinians and then create settlements

That was my first guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/JaredLetoJoker_/status/826247529306136578

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

That was a great podcast, even if Eddie Bravo almost ruined it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

we're so fuckin stoned and the police are right here

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....

Can we get some gifs or videos of Alex Jones getting punched?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Nite Crew is watching

Hobo with a Shotgun

starting soon

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

That was a great podcast, even if Eddie Bravo almost ruined it.

why the gently caress was he even there?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

protect me daddy

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Looking good

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

However smoking a shitload of weed = eat more food = more muscle

...the secret to swoleness was right here all along! :aaaaa:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Oh antifas pepper sprayed them at the Gavin thing?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

docbeard posted:

Hey guys, I think that Trump may be...um...let me just check...

He looks down at the tattered notebook. He can't remember where he got it, but it's his most treasured possession now. There's nothing to write about. There's nothing to write with.

There are markings on the first page that are just about legible, but they blur and twist as he tries to focus, squinting in the too-bright light of the second sun, a star of death that rose from the ashes of the once-vibrant Earth. The ink crawls out to the edges of the page, and leaps away onto the ground, limping and dragging itself across the blasted landscape. He watches it go, mouth open, a bit of precious saliva, the only moisture in this dry, desolate waste dripping from his lower lip.

The page is empty now. Maybe it always was. Maybe the written word was always a lie. Just as this treacherous thought crosses his mind, the pages whip up and out of the notebook, as if caught in a windstorm, though the air he feels is still and stale. One page, two, three, every page is torn away until he is left holding a battered piece of cardboard with a wire spiral wound into the top. He lets it drop to the ground and turns away to walk into the horizon.

A turtle, plodding across the landscape on some unfathomable journey, lies down on the cardboard, tongue dabbing out to capture that drop of lost spittle left behind by the man who was just here, if he ever was. Someone has scratched a word, three crude letters, into the turtle's shell. It hasn't noticed. It doesn't care.

...JEB!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hi

im playing tales of berseria

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

we're so fuckin stoned and the police are right here

the bong just got 3 feet taller :2bong:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Montasque posted:

Oh antifas pepper sprayed them at the Gavin thing?

those were two milo fans from last night.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Baloogan posted:

why the gently caress was he even there?

Eddie is a huge Alex Jones fan who would poo poo up all of Joe's fight companion podcasts with conspiracy theories so Joe thought he would be a good fit.

He was not a good fit. Should have had Joey Diaz instead.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Guess who doesn't have to report for jury duty

This guy :cool:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i hope they get indian burns on their arms mhahahaha

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

sejoonki posted:

So, alt-right gently caress Richard Spencer apparently just got office space right by where I work, YUCK. I have gotten great joy out of the punching video and would love to do that in the chance I bump into him on the street, but he is much taller than me and getting a good strike on his face with enough force behind it would be very hard. If I ever do see him I would love to do harm to him in some way. Is that juvenile?

There was a protest against him moving his office to the area last week, and the name of the building landlord is known and I think people are writing letters (I am planning to do that as well). It would be great if he could get kicked out. In the meantime, anything I can do to make him feel unwelcome if I see him, I would like to do. Any ideas?

He's probably expecting a blow to his face now so you should do something different. Aim for his balls or break his instep imo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I can't believe they beat up Lorde.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Olbermann is about to play a clip from this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZUymflg8zY

Stern (who has known Trump for many years) talks about how Trump loves hollywood, and loves the press, and loves to be loved, and thus the presidency is just bad for him. And he told him it would be bad for him. And he doesn't understand how he's being so right wing on things like abortion because he was always super liberal in a lot of ways.

I definitely believe this personality change. Is that a sign of :siren:DIMENTIA:siren:?????

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Hobo with a Shotgun starting now :toot:

Enjoy and namaste

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Forty two years old

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
how bad was the rogan podcast? did rogan manage to go into a 45 minute derail about his diet or spend an hour narrating old boxing matches on youtube?

i stopped listening a while back and get my comedian hosting show fix from greg fitzsimons

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ScrubLeague posted:

Forty two years old

no way

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Trash Trick posted:

Olbermann is about to play a clip from this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZUymflg8zY

Stern (who has known Trump for many years) talks about how Trump loves hollywood, and loves the press, and loves to be loved, and thus the presidency is just bad for him. And he told him it would be bad for him. And he doesn't understand how he's being so right wing on things like abortion because he was always super liberal in a lot of ways.

I definitely believe this personality change. Is that a sign of :siren:DIMENTIA:siren:?????

Stern has known Trump for 30 years, and they were once friends.

I believe Howard on this - Trump did all this to get attention and it just got out of control and now he's stuck.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

I think the odds are pretty good that Bannon completes a full coup while Trump is on vacation.

Everything will appear normal on the outside, but inside it'll be all him.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

Forty two years old

lol goddamn he's aging worse than Trump

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The word Nazi has been diluted by tumblr and has no power that's why Nazis are crying like piss babies when you call them Nazis

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I got bored at work

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

thecluckmeme posted:

I got bored at work

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

the black husserl posted:

I think the odds are pretty good that Bannon completes a full coup while Trump is on vacation.

Everything will appear normal on the outside, but inside it'll be all him.

The weekends are a special time because we know Trump doesn't do poo poo on sat/sun

But he does all the especially vile poo poo at quitting time on Friday so "buckle up" as old man Kasich used to say before they sent him to the Trumpmines

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

thecluckmeme posted:

I got bored at work

hahahahaha yessssssssssssssss

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

i say we hear @jaredletojoker out

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

cumshitter posted:

how bad was the rogan podcast? did rogan manage to go into a 45 minute derail about his diet or spend an hour narrating old boxing matches on youtube?

i stopped listening a while back and get my comedian hosting show fix from greg fitzsimons

I enjoyed it, but Eddie Bravo brings the entire thing to a screeching halt whenever he opens his mouth.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

cumshitter posted:

i watched it for about fifteen minutes and then realized that i already waste enough time in this thread and i will be damned if i'm going to spend four hours listening to joe rogan talk about anything at all.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

can't stop thinkin' about JEB!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Baloogan posted:

hahahahaha yessssssssssssssss

I tried to capture the exact manic joy I would imagine you'd have when the bombs fall

• Locked thread