Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
What Trump Is Doing Is Not O.K.

quote:

Thank God for the resignation in shame by Mike Flynn, President Trump’s national security adviser. And not just because he misled the vice president and engaged in deeply malignant behavior with Russia, but, more important, because maybe it will finally get the United States government, Congress and the news media to demand a proper answer to what is still the biggest national security question staring us in the face today: What is going on between Donald Trump and the Russians?

Sorry, Kellyanne Conway, I am not ready to just “move on.”

Guys, Tom Friedman is not happy about Trump. poo poo just got serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

MariusLecter posted:

anyone else ad Wolf brand chili to their mac and cheese/ velveeta shells and scheese?

h*ck yeah idk wolf brand but chili mac is the best

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i used to eat a block of velveeta and rotel weekly until i stopped eating garbage. i might as well have been gop electorate

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I just know that there's going to be some loving insane leak in the next 8 and a half hours, and it's killing me.

my wixy bottle is ready

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

must be nice so far away from trump and the US

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I just know that there's going to be some loving insane leak in the next 8 and a half hours, and it's killing me.

we're getting more leaks than a trump hotel room

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

alnilam posted:

I saw a guy buy Armour the other day, :wtc:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

MariusLecter posted:

anyone else ad Wolf brand chili to their mac and cheese/ velveeta shells and scheese?

lol no

chorizo de san manuel, on the other hand,

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

mormonpartyboat posted:

lol no

noice

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam posted:

When I'm going camping and the hike in is less than 5 miles and i can afford the weight, chili mac is my fav camping food

It was also my wedding night dinner bc we got married camping 2 miles into the woods

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

MariusLecter posted:

until we MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/831924848490401794

This is actually pretty lol to think about. If one party can control the house and win 66 seats in the Senate, they can install their own president from literally anyone in the country whenever they like.

yeah it's kind of hosed up when you think about it, just another example of how the american system was expected to function because of concepts like "decorum" and "respect"

I mean it don't really matter, house + 66 senate seats will always get you the presidency these days

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

TAKE ME WITH YOU, OSIRIS

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

rofl

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

"misled the vice president" lol if pence wasn't personally taking calls from russia while trump was out rallying

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

MariusLecter posted:

One day the letters from home will just stop coming. The satellites will keep flinging their messages into the darkness, not knowing that they will never be read, because nothing matters.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Al! posted:

except the trainwreck is all of our lives

a global oobie og hous

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

At least we have NASA until it's defunded

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

mormonpartyboat posted:

lol no

choriqueso is the poo poo, incredibly unhealthy, but it is literally one of the best things a mexican can make you.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

unless the entire trump campaign was implicated in this russia poo poo and not just trump

oh wait

I really honestly hope you're right and the Republicans do more than cower to the authoritarian bully they've craved for their entire lives

But we were supposed to get a list of names by now and welp

(Don't misunderstand me I'm not saying give up all is lost for reals just that I think it's going to take a lot more than a ref seeing Trump with a steel chair to disqualify him from office)

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MariusLecter posted:

in PA we use Velveeta and Hormel, to make the most depressing dip/sauce ever

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lmao.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

funny song about politics posted:

The best threads on SA are those that follow a slow motion trainwreck in realtime. This is the best thread to read since the Doobie saga.

"slow motion"

this poo poo is at warp speed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah it's kind of hosed up when you think about it, just another example of how the american system was expected to function because of concepts like "decorum" and "respect"

I mean it don't really matter, house + 66 senate seats will always get you the presidency these days

tbf all of society functions on those, or at least pretending they exist

it turns out things go very badly if you attack those things relentlessly, and it also backfires hilariously.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Quorum posted:

One day the letters from home will just stop coming. The satellites will keep flinging their messages into the darkness, not knowing that they will never be read, because nothing matters.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

until we MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN

Nite of the Deep Space Void Crew will be cool i bet

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Unperson_47 posted:

TAKE ME WITH YOU, OSIRIS

It's on an asteroid sampling mission so it's coming back

Sorry to inform you

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Sir Tonk posted:

The next six months will be critical for Trump's administration

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Quorum posted:

I mean you COULD but it would either require a constitutional amendment or else represent a suspension of the constitution

section 2 of that amendment would modify the presidential eligibility requirements to make ed balls eligible

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

omg yes

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Chokes McGee posted:

I really honestly hope you're right and the Republicans do more than cower to the authoritarian bully they've craved for their entire lives

(Don't misunderstand me I'm not saying give up all is lost for reals just that I think it's going to take a lot more than a ref seeing Trump with a steel chair to disqualify him from office)

I'm really hoping CNN just tweets a link to the Wikipedia article "List of Trump Administration officials"

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

who is the kid in the black beanie in the back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs&hd=1

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lol :yayclod:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

oh no republicans won't do poo poo, but that goes both ways if trump gets in deep enough

he'll be carted off to jail while the republicans wash their hands of him as quickly as humanly possible

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

brugroffil posted:

"slow motion"

this poo poo is at warp speed

time is relative , idiot

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Plinkey posted:

Still better than Provel

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 49 minutes!

Plinkey posted:

Pittsburgh

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nonsense posted:

choriqueso is the poo poo, incredibly unhealthy, but it is literally one of the best things a mexican can make you.

i would fill a jacuzzi with it and drown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

oh no republicans won't do poo poo, but that goes both ways if trump gets in deep enough

he'll be carted off to jail while the republicans wash their hands of him as quickly as humanly possible

We shall see, it depends on the mattering

*moves Knight* check

• Locked thread