Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Wow, he kind of buried the whole "we've been together for nine years without boning" thing there, huh. Also good on him for the happy (?) ending despite taking several novellas worth of exceptionally boring updates to get there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

gently caress you

gently caress you

gently caress you

gently caress you

hmmm....gently caress you

My girlfriend[F27] of 9 years is on a walk with another man[M50's] and she doesn't know that I[M25] know the truth.

ah, the elusive "beta bitch" in his natural habitat, 10 part posts on r/relationships

its cool my time has negative value anyways
vvv

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Feb 16, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tolkien minority posted:

ah, the elusive "beta bitch" in his natural habitat, 10 part posts on r/relationships

sorry if you actually read this, you post things itt that aren't 100% garbage

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

food court bailiff posted:

Wow, he kind of buried the whole "we've been together for nine years without boning" thing there, huh.

"The bottle of lube kept expiring" was a hell of a detail.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

TheScott2K posted:

I haven't read it but it's not. Also put the guy who posted it on ignore.

You should never use the ignore feature

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

My girlfriend[F27] of 9 years is on a walk with another man[M50's] and she doesn't know that I[M25] know the truth.

There was so much preamble for that wet fart of a conclusion.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
My (18/M) friend's (18/M) younger sister (17/F) carved my initials into her arm.
submitted 2 minutes ago by littlefreaked

quote:

To my knowledge she's had a crush on me for a couple of years now. I've been friends with her brother since eighth grade. I used to go to their house a lot in the beginning, and she would always make a ton of excuses to drop by his room, come down to the basement, pop in wherever he we were chilling, etc. At school she would always walk by my locker, stare at me, giggle with her friends. I didn't really care for the most part. I figured it was just a little crush. No big deal. I'm not interested in her like that, but her crush was never bad enough that I felt I had to step in and say something.

That all changed when I started dating my current girlfriend, Neha. I can be a little clueless sometimes. I trust Neha's point of view, and according to her, my friend's sister has an unhealthy obsession with me. Not just an innocent crush. Apparently his sister has been going around telling people in her grade that I kissed her on her birthday. Never happened. I didn't even see her on her birthday. I was away on a family trip at the time. The weirdest part is, she concocted this whole story about how I texted her to come out of her house at the stroke of midnight, and that we kissed on the back porch and talked for hours about our ambitions. Not one part of that is true. A couple of people have come up to me to ask. Some people believe her, but anyone who knows me personally, knows that it never happened. I don't really care about the gossip, but the fact that she's making up stories is a little concerning.

I told my friend. He's a good guy. I know he wouldn't blow up at her angrily. They're on good terms and they don't argue at all from what I've seen, so I trusted that he would handle it correctly. He was very embarrassed on her behalf, and he apologized to me, and then a few weeks went by where his sister left me alone entirely. I thought the situation was sorted and over, but I was wrong.

Turns out she carved my initials into her arm, and she showed it to a few people in her grade. They're my Korean initials, which not many people know as I have a different name that I use at school and on my birth certificate. The only people who use my Korean name are my older family members. That said, my close friends, girlfriend and apparently my best friend's sister know about my Korean name. No one else really does. My girlfriend saw the initials on an IG photo in which my friend's little sister was posing with her friends, and didn't really make an effort to hide the marking. She's been telling other people that those initials belong to her boyfriend from a different school, but I don't really believe that. I'm pretty sure my friend is fully aware of the marking, and didn't tell me because he (rightly) didn't want me to lose my poo poo, but now that I've seen evidence of how far her obsession has gone, I'm a little worried.

Is it normal to do this sort of thing? Can it be chalked up to a crush gone too far? An embarrassing high school story? Or should I reach out to her and explain how uncomfortable this makes me?

tl;dr She's always had a crush on me. I used to think it was an innocent high school thing, but recently she's been making up stories about me kissing her (I didn't) and she has my Korean initials carved into her arm. My friend has tried talking sense into her, and for a few weeks everything was cool, but I'm worried now. Can this be chalked up to a crush gone too far or should I talk to her about cooling it?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

My (18/M) friend's (18/M) younger sister (17/F) carved my initials into her arm.

If he's a K-Pop idol this is perfectly normal

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

don't do this, even as a 'joke', tia

My [20 F] white boyfriend's [22 M] family seems pretty racist and I'm not sure what to do.

This seemed normal until she started accusing her boyfriend of leading her into a racist trap and considering dumping a guy she's dated for more than half the year because of people she doesn't even need to hang around.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

the Canadian girlfriend speaks out

chitoryu12 posted:

This seemed normal until she started accusing her boyfriend of leading her into a racist trap and considering dumping a guy she's dated for more than half the year because of people she doesn't even need to hang around.

it's not totally outlandish like a lot of stories ITT but I thought the meet-the-family ambush of Beverly hillbillies asking the black girlfriend if they have toilets in Africa and her brother's in a gang was still a pretty great scene

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Feb 16, 2017

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

TheScott2K posted:

Also put the guy who posted it on ignore.

:mediocre:

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

WampaLord posted:

"The bottle of lube kept expiring" was a hell of a detail.

That was my favorite part too. How is that even possible?

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I hate the way this women writes
He is strong like bull. I am delicate like flower. Our problems are all sexy.

quote:

Hey, /r/relationships. I thought about posting this in /r/sex, but then I figured that my query is more communication-based than it is anything having to do with actual intercourse and its many related topics. So, here goes:
This SAUCESOME, SWEET-TASTIC dude just waltzed into my life. He's hilarious, attentive, bright, attractive, and loving STRONG AS ALL GET OUT. Like, seriously, he is RL Gaston. He hauled me to bed UNDER HIS ARM last night.
Here's the problem: Oh my gosh, he does NOT know his own strength. Like every other muscle group in his body, his hips seemingly have an infinite supply of furious jabs. He's a biter and a grabber and a pincher. He has yet to experiment with spanking me, thank god. He'd probably leave a dent. The thing is, we've just started doing the nast, and I... I mean, I like it. I've really been into it when it's happening. The problem is: I look like I'm in an abusive relationship. I currently have a hickey FRONT AND CENTER on my neck the size of a PLUM. My vagina has somehow been tricked into believing that it was internally PUNCHED hundreds of times last night. I've pulled several muscles, not really by being that active, but just by him carelessly maneuvering me into different positions too quickly or basically just bending me in ways that I, as a general rule, do not bend. So, yeah, I'm limping all over the place, I'm completely worn out because the resultant soreness of our romps keeps me from sleeping, I've got a fat lip, the aforementioned "bruise" and my labia are just screaming "SHE'S BREAKING UP! SHE CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE, CAPTAIN!!"
I feel like I'm walking a thin line, here. I want to communicate that I can't keep this level of crazy physical sexy times up indefinitely (or really, even for a few more days) without suffering some kind of serious injury in my opinion. But, I think I really like the big lug, and I don't want to hurt his feelings or make him feel like he's done something bad... because the part of me that isn't HOWLING IN PAIN really gets off on his awesome strength. I don't want to make him feel brutish or inconsiderate; he's been anything but in every other aspect of our interaction with one another. Perhaps he's simply not used to a woman of my... delicate female physical arrangement? I'm not TINY by any means, but I'm physically weak, not very flexible, and have generally only had intimate experience (until now) with men who were well matched to my own level of physical prowess.
Suggestions on how to deal? If anything, I'd rather he'd take it as a compliment and be flattered, but I really do need the giant to get somewhat gentler at least for a little while so I can continue to live to enjoy more awesome sexy times.
Edit: Possibly relevant. Bull: 26/M. Flower: 24/F. No committed relationship yet established as such, but I'm definitely going for that; he's a keeper! :)

Update!

quote:

Friends: Thanks so much for the helpful advice. I talked to the Bull last night during some extended foreplay and he let me take complete control of the situation. He admitted afterward that he literally had no idea that "gentler" sex (wherein he was "allowed" to exhibit little to no physical control) could be more intense than ploughing my delicate meadow for all he's worth. It was actually pretty adorable, sitting astride him and looking down at a facial expression of disbelief, wonder, and alarm, like "WTF woman, you can DO STUFF with your vagina? It... it moves?? THIS IS CRAAAAZY!"
Needless to say, this seems to have been a magical experience for him, and I pity any ladies he's been with previously for not being woman enough to do some work on him. Fortunately for me, I (and my vagina) now have managed some kind of crazy voodoo status with him, and today's antics were basically instigated by me leading this entirely docile man-horse around by the... uh... nose.
I'm pretty sure my next move will be attempting to teach him how to work up with me to the kind of rough play I know he enjoys. Having introduced him to the more tortuous world of happiness to be had by him just letting me do my daily 45-minute kegel exercises on his disco stick, I'm soon going to try to offer him outs for any frustration (however pleasant) this might engender within him... you know, by reminding him that he is physically capable of flipping me over and having his wicked way with me when the "gentle" part gets too sexually frustrating.
I have high hopes for this one. Thanks for offering what seems to me in hindsight to be pretty straight-forward, somewhat obvious advice. I guess I just need to have more confidence. This is a guy I can laugh with anywhere, especially in bed, so I should probably stop worrying so much about the possibility of hurting his feelings. The crazy awesome orgasms we both experienced last night seemed to more than make up for any confusion he experienced over my initial complaints of physical fatigue and not wanting to accidentally die during intercourse.

Redditors are telling her to start a blog because they love her style of writing and want to follow her wacky adventures

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

chitoryu12 posted:

it's a pretty valid concern if your SO isn't willing to admit, or doesn't recognize, that their family is racist as poo poo. meeting your SO's family and being utterly repulsed by them also sharply minimizes the long term prospects of a relationship

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Nazzadan posted:

Redditors are telling her to start a blog because they love her style of writing and want to follow her wacky adventures

Cleanse the earth with nuclear fire and salt the remains so no life can spring forth anew.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Nazzadan posted:

Update!

this is way worse than the 10 parter

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

She did start a blog, but this was 6 years ago and the blogspot is now a dead link

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

boner confessor posted:

it's a pretty valid concern if your SO isn't willing to admit, or doesn't recognize, that their family is racist as poo poo. meeting your SO's family and being utterly repulsed by them also sharply minimizes the long term prospects of a relationship

yeah like the 'trap' thing makes it sound cartoonish but the way he's reacting makes p clear he was perfectly aware they act like that and is cool with it, and is maybe at most mildly perturbed they didn't rein it in a bit for the first meeting

Nazzadan posted:

christ, of course they do

this, on the other hand, I'd read a blog of
Me[19F] [21M/] My boyfriend is starting to freak me out.

quote:

We met last year (14 months ago) - through a mutual friend and everything has been going great up until a couple weeks ago. He got a new apartment and we have been hanging out there almost everyday. I started to notice weird things ever since he moved in.

It started with a nasty layer of film in the bath tub. It looks like mold but It seriously smells like rotting meat... I told him there is no way im going to shower in there and he wont clean it. He also eats lots of mac and cheese. He'll leave his bowls on the counter and pour chocolate milk in it apparently for no reason.

I also found a dead squirrel by the sliding glass door. He claims a cat killed it but cats aren't even allowed in the complex. He has a bb gun and I honestly think he killed it and brought it inside. And one time when I came over, I went to the bathroom and noticed small drops of blood on the toilet seat. The toilet water looked like there was blood in it as well with urine.. Not even flushed. I have no idea what he is doing when I'm not there. Im thinking about breaking up with him...

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

yeah like the 'trap' thing makes it sound cartoonish but the way he's reacting makes p clear he was perfectly aware they act like that and is cool with it, and is maybe at most mildly perturbed they didn't reign it in a bit for the first meeting

The modern day Conan the Barbarian

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Nazzadan posted:

Update!

i did not know it was possible for me to hate someone just for how they type words, but i do. i hate this woman

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

yeah like the 'trap' thing makes it sound cartoonish but the way he's reacting makes p clear he was perfectly aware they act like that and is cool with it, and is maybe at most mildly perturbed they didn't rein it in a bit for the first meeting

He's either a creep or an X-Files monster

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tolkien minority posted:

i did not know it was possible for me to hate someone just for how they type words, but i do. i hate this woman

She's the most Reddity Reddit that ever Reddited

Nazzadan posted:

quote:

He might be a slob, but he's really hot, and super fun lol. He did get scabies a while back... but his old house was a bachelors pad and even more disgusting! And hes not a serial killer... He does play a lot of call of duty though... You really think he would actually kill people?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

MF_James posted:

errrr the apartment stuff I understand (though he could be a little more compromising, but we're just getting her end of the story here), but the "you get your haircut you need to talk to me first" and other stuff is insane.

wall scrolls are also awful.

I feel like it probably got there over the course of the conversation and he probably felt backed in a corner. Like it starts with how they decorate their apartment and he's like "hey it's our apartment we need to agree together on this stuff' and then she blows that up as "oh so I have to get your permission?", he doesn't view it as a permission thing but that as a couple they should be making decisions together rather than unilaterally and then she starts countering with a bunch of petty examples like hairstyles as a "gotcha". It just comes across like it escalated to that point and the OP is writing about it in such a way to feel validated by reddit people rather than him just saying "you can't change anything about your appearance without asking me first".

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

Nazzadan posted:

Update!

i actually thought this post was satire at first

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

On this episode of, "I shouldn't have read the update"

I'm (28f) dating a single dad (32M) but its complicated....

quote:

OK, I have no problem dating a single parent. We have been dating for five months, and generally he's a great guy but he has his failings. First, the biggest issue
He lives WITH his baby mama. that's right. he knocked up his ex while they were casually hooking up and allowed her to move into his house. It didn't work, no one moved out. The kid is 4 now. It seems like a hellish unwinnable game of chess. She's allegedly dating too, but as a result I have never, ever been to his house. he kind of invited me when baby mama and kid were both out of town but it felt sneaky and dirty and just wrong.
He kind of has substance use problems and a super unhealthy family dynamic (from both ends of the dynamic), ditched me on a date one time to buy drugs. He has cut out drug use since, though.
He sees me when he isn't watching kid or hasn't scheduled himself for work. yea, he schedules himself and can work when he wants. As a result, it really doesn't seem like he works that much, at all. Definitely not the standard 40 hours. Anyway, for some reason, he decided he couldn't accommodate me, resulting in him missing an event i wanted to take him to (buy his ticket and everything) for my birthday because he could make money. However, he took off the same exact night for a friends play a month later. So apparently a free, actually amazing night out to my favorite yearly event is less of a priority to him than a play running for a few weeks. He callously chalks it up to me not understanding he could use the money. Well gee, don't buy coke so often then? Schedule yourself to work more/other nights?
It turns out the 3 day vacation we could go on is only convenient for him because his kid/babymama are out of town.
I'm at the end of my rope. I don't know where or how he lives and he expects to walk into my house at 8pm and out by 3am (so he can grab some rest before his kid wakes up) at his convenience. He is free every day from around 8am to 3pm, yet has never tried to welcome me into his life- i feel like a distraction. He takes me on fun dates (at night), but i still feel like he is tiptoeing around his baby mama and I'm a fun distraction from his crappy life, even though we have had serious talks about the future. It's weird though, because when we do talk about potentially living together and checking zillow for potential spots, he rarely accounts for a second bedroom for his kid to sleep in for the eventual point he has some partial custody.
As far as I'm concerned, if he wants this to progress with me,
I want him to sit down with baby mama and explain that he is seriously dating someone and I am welcome in the house at any time, as long as the kid isn't there
I want him to formulate a plan with me to show me that his living situation isn't permanent. Thus far I've convinced him to talk to a lawyer regarding his situation, but thats about it.
I want to feel like he has a day a week or some time specifically devoted to me or us. I work around his life a ton and I don't feel appreciated for it.
I want him to return to ACA (adult children of alcoholics) for support
I feel sick because at this point I'm scared to go to his house, i get anxiety at the thought of meeting his kid (something he plans for more around the 6mo mark, but I'm fine delaying this until he's more comfortable??), and I'm just frustrated so much of the time. He is also incredibly jealous and has said things like he expected me to be a stronger person/ more understanding if i felt as strongly as i did.
he needs to be realistic about his situation. He knocked up his ex, who is turning the kid against him. He needs to lawyer TF up and fight for reasonable visitation when the time comes. He can't just go on assuming it will be amicable when he admits his living situation is already toxic. He has frequently said how lonely and miserable he is living in his own home.
reddit, wtf did i get myself into?
TL;DR: Dating a dude living with baby mama. I am sick of coming in last place, and don't want to feel like i have to compete with a toddler for his time.
EDIT: ARE MY ULTIMATUMS UNREASONABLE?
EDIT: He lied about owning the house. The deed is entirely in her name. They were loving up to 18-24 months ago, which is why i am not allowed in the house. You were right internet. I called out of life today and I'm going to go curl up in a ball and cry. Hoofbeats, horses, zebras.... something. please i hope someone learns from me.

Oh simple, you are dating a druggie manchild that still lives with his ex and she pays for everything and they are totally still banging, move on. Oh look an update, surely she just left him and moved on with life

quote:

Original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4tdqlg/im_28f_dating_a_single_dad_32m_but_its_complicated/
Anyway, his controlling and mentally abusive ways got worse to the point he threatened me because i went to a job interview alone. he also followed me with his car while i was walking the dog and saw i was on my phone (with my BFF trying to cool down) and sent me many nasty texts accusing me of calling my ex, etc. He told me how some girls in the bar were hitting on me and i should just go have my dyke orgy since its obviously what i wanted (although at first he told me he was proud of how I handled rejecting them).
it came to a head the other night when he told me i was an embarrassment and not allowed to talk about my job around his very friendly and open minded bar coworkers (I dance and out earn him. I just bought us a lavish vacation for 15 days to southeast asia). later we went to a bar for dinner and he ignored me the whole time so i probably had a little too much to drink and he left saying he was going to go gently caress who he wanted and do the drugs he wanted because i was a worthless oval office. He said some other things that made me scared to go home. I went to a friends where I have keys, and stupidly i relapsed on heroin (2 years clean) and stopped breathing. luckily my friends with me at the time did CPR and saved my life. When he found out he told me he hoped i got raped, attacked me, and destroyed my apt. The police were called and CPS is now investigating his ability to be a father. I am in incredible pain- cracked ribs i think from the cpr- as well as where he hit me. My thighs and arms are completely bruised up, and I'm alone, dealing with the aftermath. i am working to get a temporary protective order.
TL;DR: Fellow reddit users, if you are dealing with a controlling and abusive partner, IT DOES NOT GET BETTER. Please let this be another story to help you decide to leave before it gets worse. My friends consider me clever, generous, and smart. Love blinds you and makes you want to see the best in people. However, when someone's jealously extends beyond reason, you are risking your own life. I am still scared he is going to attack me or try and manipulate me into blaming myself.
40 commentssharesavehidegive goldreport
:catstare:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Well yeah if you ignore everything she wrote and just assume the opposite she does look quite bad.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Hmm....gently caress you
Fine you big baby.

My (23M) girlfriend (23F) of 2 years doesn't want me to donate bone marrow

quote:

Yesterday I got a call saying that I may be a match to donate bone marrow to a 34 year old male with cancer. I was really excited that I may have the opportunity to help this man. I've had multiple family members succumb to different cancers, so to me this is an opportunity to not only help this guy out but also to send a big 'gently caress you' to cancer in general.

I told my GF this and she was totally, completely, 100% against it. At first she was worried that it would be very painful. While its not sunshine and roses, its no longer the major procedure it used to be. Most if the time it only involves taking some drugs that accelerate the production of stem cells in your marrow, then going through a dialysis like procedure to remove those cells from your blood.

Even after I explained this to her she was completely against it, saying "I'll support you in whatever you choose to do, but I want you to know that I don't agree with it at all". She brought up that there may be medical complications, which is true but its a risk I'm willing to take. She said I "should just let someone else do it". She also seemed mad that I would have to take off some hours from work, which would mean we wouldn't be able to take a vacation that she's talked about wanting to take.

It just makes me sad that she feels that way. Ultimately, if I am a match it will end up saving someone's life for what amounts to a minor inconvenience. I feel that she is being extremely selfish and its honestly making me doubt if I even want to be with her.

Thoughts, opinions, experiences?

TL;DR: GF doesn't want me to donate bone marrow for no good reason

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nazzadan posted:

h o r s e

I[27M] believe my girlfriend's [24F] hobby is dragging her down, along with our relationship.

The horses take priority, and are really good, and are her friends. She is responsible for them, and has every reason to love them, and not love you, because you're not a horse.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Pvt.Scott posted:

Holy loving wow.

"Sure it could save a man's life, but my vacation :qq:"

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Nazzadan posted:

I think he's a raccoon in a human suit

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nazzadan posted:

On this episode of, "I shouldn't have read the update"

I'm (28f) dating a single dad (32M) but its complicated....

Oh simple, you are dating a druggie manchild that still lives with his ex and she pays for everything and they are totally still banging, move on. Oh look an update, surely she just left him and moved on with life

:catstare:

MUR. DER.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Danaru posted:

Holy loving wow.

I thought I'd softball my first submission.

Note that OP has lost multiple family members to cancer!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pvt.Scott posted:

Fine you big baby.

what the hell is her actual deal, the vacation thing sounds like a rationalization too

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Danaru posted:

Holy loving wow.

I hope he tells his girlfriend "Okay then, you can take a vacation... out of my life" if she refuses to go along with the goddamn trivial procedure saving another dude's life.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

HOOORSE GIRLS

Me [35 M ] with my girlfriend [32 F] 14m, break up now or after the holidays?

quote:

I feel like this has run it's course and the longer I'm in this relationship the more I am unhappy and resentful to her. I do not see a future with her and I'm ready to do something different with my life (buying a home) and I don't see her in the picture (she is borderline hyper emotional) and in a financial mess that she is not fixing due to owning and stabling two horses.
I am resentful that I did not understand that by getting in a relationship with her I was adopting two horse dependents that will never leave home and drain her energy and financial resources do the point of risking her own health. I am done venting..
We had planned on doing a joint family Christmas thing, i don't want to this, should I suffer through this and part ways after?
I want to be fair to me and her and be reasonable here, what is the best plan?

comments

quote:

What! Break it up now. Get in your car right now, go to her, and break up. Right now. Be putting on your coat as you read this god drat post.
OP

quote:

just sent a text, waiting a response

also OP

quote:

I think I'm going to drop by her place tomorrow after work, and pick up my keys and put it out there. She isn't very stable, and I can't deal with anxiety and potential drama. Telling a childless 32 year old woman that you are out after a year is basically like stabing her in womb.
More OP

quote:

I'm interested in hearing more, the horse thing is blowing my mind. She stopped buying her medication that she absolutely needs to buy horse medicine which blew my loving mind.

And the most true statement ever made

quote:

christ man, lots of what you described I've seen with this one.
We need a support group for men who got involved with crazy horse ladies.

He's a moron and needs to leave her ASAP so he doesn't ruin her holiday season for the next few years when she remembers this, but Jesus lady you are mentally unstable and subbing out buying your own meds for buying meds for your horses

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Nazzadan posted:

quote:

She isn't very stable

:haw:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Pick: Horse people are more worthless than cat people. Confirm/deny?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

Well yeah if you ignore everything she wrote and just assume the opposite she does look quite bad.

You're right, we should all definitely take the words of the person who wanted to move to a bigger apartment to hang more anime wallscrolls as gospel truth and not the ravings of an ill, ill mind.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Nazzadan posted:

Brb, just going to ask my wife if I can plough her delicate meadow. Wish me luck goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

VanSandman posted:

Pick: Horse people are more worthless than cat people. Confirm/deny?

Cats are awesome you fuckman